Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me away and I fell back on the bed. She moved over me and pressed her hands on my chest. "Mike, I understand June but I will never share you with Liz are any other woman. We have nearly four more months and I need to be fucked by you every single day of it!" She reached and pulled her gown over her head and her beautiful breasts were right in front of my eyes. My hands came up to hold them as my thumbs caressed her hard nipples. I lay her on her back and slipped her panties down her legs. She lifted her hips and they slid off. I set back on my legs and just looked at her beautiful naked body. "I can see that you like something you see."

"Jill, I like everything I see!" I moved over her and she opened her legs for me. I used one hand to guide my dick to her opening. She was hot and wet; I didn't have any trouble locating the place I most wanted to be. My dick parted her cunt lips and I slowly but surely slid to the depths of her. It had been a long time, if ever, since I felt anything that came close to matching how good it was to be in her young hot pussy. She was slick and I entered her completely without stopping. When I reach the bottom I stopped and held still as I felt her quivering pussy on my dick. I could feel every tremble of her body as she put her hands on my naked ass and pulled me tight until there wasn't any space left that out bodies were not touching. If I hadn't known it before I knew now that we were in bad trouble. There was no way that this would ever end in the next four months. I was going to want this for years to come, and from the way she was reacting I felt that she felt the same way.

I felt her moving her hips around on my hard cock. I rose up to give her some freedom. Looking at her I saw she was staring down her body where we were connected. She had a determined look on her face. Still she moved her body until I was exactly where she wanted me to be. "Oh yes! Yes, Yes" she cried. She then raised her eyes to my face. Her hands came up to hold each side of my face. Her eyes had a glint in them that soon matched the smile on her face. She pulled me down to kiss me; her tongue matching mine as we kissed. My cock was completely in her and we weren't moving; it was too good to move. She had me right where she wanted it at that time. I knew that soon we would have to move but right now I just loved the way she felt wrapped around my hard cock.

She finally broke the kiss but still held my face between her hands. "Oh Mike, I have wanted you like this since the day we got here and you kissed me. I just knew it was going to feel like this!"

"Jill, the feeling is mutual. Nothing has ever felt like this. I could stay like this forever."

"You sure you wouldn't like to move a little? I think it is about time, just go really slow. I want to feel you every time you move in me."

Taking my time was the hardest thing I ever did. Each stroke in her brought pleasure I had only dreamed off. I loved my wife, but even in the early days of our marriage it had never been like this for me. I was determined to make it the same way for Jill.

Jill lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. This move turned her pussy up higher and I went even deeper, bringing a sigh of pleasure to her lips. As I moved in and out with long steady strokes she rode my cock with each stroke. Her legs were strong and she used them to bring her pussy up on me each time I pulled back. She was one woman that certainly did her part. There was no just laying there and letting me do the work.

Her arms had been around my neck and shoulders but she took them down and lifted my face up from her tits I was feasting on. She kissed me and held my head in her hands again. "Watch me Mike, don't close your eyes. I want to see you while you are in me." I had to prop up on my arms to do as she asked but the smile on her face was worth it. I fucked her a little faster and she moved her ass with every stroke. "Fuck me Mike!" It was feeling so good that I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"I can't last much longer; it feels too good!"

"Cum when you are ready! I love it! I want to feel you fill me with your juice." Dam that almost did it for me. June never talked when we had sex and Liz just liked it hard and fast. Jill was different from either one of them. I had to speed up and Jill just rode with me. "Do it Mike! Fuck me! Do it fast now; shoot in me!"

It was getting to me and my eyes shut. "No Mike, look at me; open your eyes!" I did and what I saw was her smiling face. I could tell that she loved what we were doing. Never had I brought that kind of smile to a woman when I was fucking her. "That's it, keep looking at me! Fuck faster! Harder, don't shut your eyes! I want to see your eyes when you cum!" That's it Mike! I feel you swelling in me, I know you are about to do it!" I couldn't wait any longer. She had pushed me farther than I could stand it. I wanted her to climax with me but I couldn't wait!

"JILL!! OH FUCK!!! "I loss it then! How I managed to keep my eyes open I don't know but I am glad I did.

When my first shot hit her, her eyes rolled back in her head and she climaxed with me. It took her a moment to focus but she locked eyes with me. "Oh Yes I feel it in me; don't stop! Fill me up!" I tried my best! I was fucking her as fast and hard as I could and she was tossing her pussy around on my cock like she was afraid we would never do this again. I don't know when I have had so much juice in me; I seem to go on forever. The muscles in her pussy were milking me dry and it was the best feeling I have ever had.

Finally I could not go any longer. My head dropped down in the curve of her neck where I kissed her. Her legs slid from my back down to lock over my legs. Her arms now held me tight against her breasts. "Mike, oh Mike, that was so good! Just stay where you are. I want to feel you still in me and your weight on me. I was too worn out to answer; I was just happy to stay wrapped in her wet pussy as long as I could. Finally I felt her push me back and I moved away. "Lets take a shower; we have made a mess of this bed." I had to agree. She was leaking cum every where.

We showered together, washing each other and exploring each others secret parts. It is safe to say that when the shower was over there weren't a lot of secrets between us. I loved the smile that never left her face. If she felt any guilt it didn't show. We changed the linens and lay back on the bed; not bothering to get on a gown or shorts.

Her head lay on my chest and she was stroking my stomach and her hand would trail down my body to caress my cock. Like a kid with a new toy she stroked my body; never neglecting my cock. I was doing the same for her tits. I knew we had to talk about what this might do to our lives when it was over. "Jill, we need to talk."

I'm sure she knew what I was talking about. "Not right now, something has come up I need to take care off." I knew what had come up was my cock. With her attention to it I now had another hard on. She moved above me and lined me up with her opening and gently settled down over me. She took all of me until she was resting completely on me. Dam but she had the hottest pussy I had ever been in, also the tightest.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on me as I played with her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard under my fingers. I could see that she had that smile on her face again. This girl truly loved what we were doing together! Talk could wait until another day; right now we both had some unfinished business.

For one reason or another we never got around to talking about Don are June. We did manage to get home a couple time that month, once for several days while we were suppose to be on a trip for the club. June asked me how the undercover work was coming. She knew I couldn't tell her about the investigation but I wondered if she might suspect something was going on with Jill. All I told her was that it was on schedule and that it would be over in another couple of months. Each trip I spent a lot of time in bed with June. To do other wise would have sent up some signals that something was up.

The time in bed with June wasn't a sacrifice by any stroke of the imaginenation. June is still a very beautiful woman at forty one and any man would be glad to have her in their bed. I wondered if that might be happing with me gone so much. She wasn't protesting nearly as much as she did before. I'm sure Jill and Don occupied their time together much the same way. I was almost jealous of them.

We had also met with the Captain and gone over where we were with the investigation. He summed it up for us. "With what you have found we know we have three men that are part of your close group and one that we think is the supplier of the girls. He just might be the one that handles the girls when they try to get away. We don't know anything about him; Mexican, American, black, white, or Hispanic. We just know that he is the one we need to finally put them all away."

Jill and I agreed that the three men he mentioned were the ones we suspected all along. As for the other man, we had no idea. He could be part of the group that didn't party with us are possibility the black man that had been around a time are two. We had tried to identify him but so far we had not had any luck. I didn't care for him; he seems to always be looking at Jill when he was around. Captain warned us that time was running out. We had to step it up if it was possible.

Jill and I had now been having sex over a month and it was better than ever. The trip home had not slowed us at all; still we had never talked about Don and June. On the trip back I brought it up. "Jill, we need to talk about Don and June."

"I know, but I don't want to do it."

"Neither do I, but in a couple of months this will all be over; what about you and I?"

This time she wasn't smiling, a tear was rolling down her cheek. She looked over at me. "Do you feel guilty about us? When you were home with June did you feel guilty?"

"No. I am sure I should have but from the get go I have never felt any guilt."

The smile was back on her face. "Me neither, being with Don was good for both of us but I never felt guilty about you and I. I didn't expect this when we got the assignment but once I was with you I wanted it from the first day."

"I have to confess something to you." She just looked at me, waiting. "I didn't have to kiss you that first time to show the neighbors we were married, and we didn't have to share the same bed. No one was going to bug the house are tune in on our conversations, they didn't have any reason too. I just suddenly had the urge to kiss you and the way you responded was what brought on the bed thing."

"I know. I knew it then when you kissed me, and I was more than happy to share your bed. I was happy to feel your hands on me during the night. Like I told you before; you could have had me anytime you wanted. We have another couple of months to see just where we stand. We might not like each other by then." We both laughed as that wasn't about to happen. She took my hand and held it for along time.

The only thing we got accomplished the next couple of weeks was a lot of loving between the two of us. Our investigation was basically at a stand still. We were invited to the weekend parties where Ralph, Pete, Jason as well as the black guy that we found went by the name of Otto, no last name. Jill had asked about him among the wives and they were very evasive. One are two liked him but a couple of others said to watch out for his hands. Which meant he had attempted more than just conversation with them. She focused on the wives of the three men.

We knew that more went on at the parties after us and some other couples left. Ralph seems to be the leader of the three but all three seem to be in awe of Otto, as if he had some control over them. At the last few parties Ralph had made several comments about how nice Jill looked and that she must have really brought in the customers when she danced for him. I didn't make a lot of comments but I knew what he was getting at. It was at the last party that I saw him and Otto watching Jill when they didn't know I was looking. I can recognize when a man is casing a women with the idea of getting her in his bed. Both of these had that look about them.

Before the next party Jill and I had discussed how the investigation had come to a stand still. It was she that suggested that we need to get friendlier with the group we suspected. "Maybe we need to stay at the late parties when the others go home?"

"Jill, you do know what is likely to happen if we get involved with them?"

"Yes, I know, but we have to do something to get next to them. Ralph has been suggesting I stay and dance for them. He has a stage and pole down in his basement, Tory showed it to me one day."

"What else did Tory say about the parties?"

"Nothing much, she seems to be afraid to say much. She did say that all the wives did dance for the husbands on the stage."

"Did she also say that they probably swapped wives?"

"No, but I did wonder about that."

"Jill, don't you realize that is what you could end up doing?"

"Mike we were sent here to do a job, do you have a better idea how to get closer to them where they would trust us?"

I didn't and I knew it would work. What I didn't know was if I could stand by and let another man fuck her. If it was Liz I would have agreed in a minute. She must have read my mind.

"If it wasn't me but another woman with you would you do it?"

I knew I would and she did also. "But it is you, and I don't want to share."

"Now you know how I feel about Liz and you."

"Are you doing this to get back at me about Liz?"

"Maybe some but the main reason is the young girls someone has killed and the other forced into prostitution. If that means having sex with another man or three other men then I will do it. I hope you can live with it, but if you can't then once this undercover assignment is over I go back to being just Don's wife and you go back to June."

I knew she was right. I hadn't been doing my job because of the way I felt about Jill. "Ok, you are right and I know it. So for the next party we will become like the rest of these sex crazy folks." I pulled her into my arms. "From now until Saturday I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before! Then we will go out and do the job we were sent to do." The next five day that is what we tried to do; every spare moment.

Jill had hinted to Tory that we might be interested in staying after the others left, a hint that Tory passed on to Ralph. We had not been at the party long when Ralph started in again on Jill dancing for them later. All I said was, "maybe, will see."

Otto was at the party and as usual he was paying a lot of attention to Jill. I wondered if he might be the forth man in the group; the one actually supplying the girls? Jill and I had never hung out together at the parties. Our paths would cross from time to time but we visited among the others. On one such passing she paused and I whispered in her ear that "Ralph had suggested we stay for the dancing. I see you have an admirer that is hanging close to you tonight."

"Yea Otto, I think he might be the main one in this mess. Have you noticed how the others all seem to bow to him?"

She moved away after kissing my cheek. "Be careful." She didn't hear as she was once again being approached by Otto.

It was almost midnight and one by one the others said their good byes and headed home until we were the last one there. I glanced at Jill and she gave a little nod of her head that it was the ok to stick around. Ralph came by me, "You hanging out with us tonight?"

"Why not." I could have thought of a hundred reasons not to stay the one most compelling was that I saw Otto moving towards Jill and leading her towards the basement stairs. The one and only reason for staying was to find who had killed three young girls. Tory took my arm and led me down the stair for my first view at Ralph's play area. The room was almost dark but after a moment my eyes became accustom to the darkness and I could see fairly well. Maybe too well, Otto had Jill on his lap and his black hands on her white leg. I wanted to kill him.

Ralph explained that the women were their entertainment. Each wife at sometime in her life had been a dancer at some strip club except for Jill. It was the first time it had dawned on me that she had never danced like that in her life. She was about to blow our cover and the whole thing would blow up in our faces.

Ralph put each wife's name in a hat and drew them out. Tory was to be the first to go, then Sandy, Jill and Rachel. I had butter flies in my stomach that just wouldn't be still. I wanted to get Jill and head for home; to hell with the killer. Watching Jill I saw that she was now holding his hand from her leg. Only this kept me from moving across to him.

Suddenly all the lights went out and it was pitch black. Then a spot light lit up the stage and the dancer's pole. Tory was on stage. None of the women had on dancer outfits. They had on the clothes they wore to the party. The music started and she began to move. She still had to be in her twenties are low thirties and her figure could still make any man turn his head as she walked by. I couldn't take my eyes from her as she slowly stripped.

Her dress was the first to go. Since it was fastened in the back she worked her way over to the edge of the stage and Pete opened it for her. She slowly slid it from her shoulders and stepped out of it. All she had on was flimsy bra and Victoria Secret panties with her slippers which she kicked from her feet in time to the music. She danced around the pole as if it was her partner. She did a full spin around the pole and when she came out of the spin her bra was in her hands; her tits bare.

It was hard to take my eyes for them as they were large, much larger than Jill's are June's. Being a man that like breasts it was hard not to show my emotions. She went back to the pole and worked her panties down over her shapely ass, showing us her ass and quickly sliding them down her feet. Taking them off she turned and tossed them to me. I caught them and stuck them in my pocket. The music ended and she took a bow and stepped from the stage. She picked up a robe and walked over to me. She held out the robe for me. I held it as she slipped her arms in the sleeves. She didn't even bother to tie it up as she moved next to me and pulled my arm around her shoulders and placed my hand over her tit. My cock was hard as a rock! It was then I saw Jill looking at me with a look I could never describe. I saw her release Otto's hand as she turned around on his lap and put her arms around his neck. She had just rocked my world!

Sandy was the next to go. She was a little older than Tory but none the less sexy. She put on a good show and then tossed her panties to Ralph. My hand still covered Tory's tit as she held it in place. I glanced over at Jill and saw Otto's hand under her dress and she had her legs spread. There wasn't any doubt in my mind where his hand was and I knew it was pay back for Liz and Tory. Hell I can't help it if naked women turn me on.

It was then Jill's turn. As she took the stage I wondered what she would do. I knew that she might be a good dancer but not in the class of the other women. I was about to have the second shock of the night.

When the lights turned on Jill moved across the stage as if she was very shy and afraid of what she was being called to do. It didn't take long to figure that it was just part of her act. The music was fast and with a lot of drum beats. She shook her hips with each beat of the drums until she had everyone in the room yelling, "go, go ,go." The music slowed and she moved to the stage area and Jason reached up to open her dress. When it was open she didn't push it off; she turned back to Jason and caught his hands and brought them up to her breasts. She held his hands over her breasts until she moved backward and he pulled the dress from her body. He dropped to his knees and pulled the dress down her hips. As she stepped out of it she moved forward and put her hands behind his head and pulled his mouth to her panties covered cunt. Every body gasped but she quickly backed away and let Jason get to his feet holding her dress.