Undercover Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

The very next day, he told Kira what he wanted from her : he would offer her to the old Rampra to obtain the name of his informant. This time, he didn't want to have that damned lunatic try to kill the girl. So he informed her of the murderous fantasies of the old man. That way, she may be able to remain alive at the end of her night with him.

The next week, she banged at the door of his rich house. He watched her for a long time before letting her enter the porch. He had an impressive aura of self confidence and authority that even Kira felt deep in her mind. The main door of his house was maybe ten yards away. He stopped her as she began to walk the short distance.

- Tut, tut, my pretty girl! Would you be kind enough to disrobe completely before getting in!

- Here? But the neighbors could watch me!

- I don't care. All the local police officers are friends of my family. I bribe them personally. Nobody will complain : the plaintiff may face stiff reprisals from them!

Kira didn't try to talk him out of his fantasy. He had locked the outside door and although more than sixty years old, he seemed in good physical shape and he was towering above her. He should be as huge as her husband Kyrhan. She just hoped her prince would be ready to rescue her if the need arose. She calmly took off her clothes and let them fall on the ground. He smiled watching her lithe and beautiful figure. He pushed her toward the door. He closed the second door behind them.

- You may call me Rampra. I was born in Kolkata, one of the holiest places in India dedicated to the cult of the goddess Kali. Many of my ancestors were members of a sect named the Thugs and they were of royal rank. The English army led a ferocious war against them until they disappeared in 1830 or more precisely when they went into hiding.

- Why are you telling me that?

- For you not to be afraid when you see my personal shrine : it's rather unusual in India.

Rampra led Kira to the back of his apartment : there was a statue of a black goddess dancing on the body of a man lying on the ground with a severed head in one hand and wearing a skirt of cut human arms. Kira immediately saw the man was the god Shiva placing himself between Kali and the ground to protect the world from utter destruction. There was a goat in a cage at the base of the statue. Rampra took it out and in a swift moment sacrificed it to the goddess. He then turned to Kira.

- Now, it's your turn!

- What are you intending to do?

- First, I'll fuck you, then I'll tell you the name on the informant Mukerjee is looking for, abiding to my agreement with him. Afterwards, I'll have to kill you as I don't want to let him with such invaluable information.

- But why?

- I've sworn to give you that name and I will but afterwards, I'll sacrifice you to the goddess following the rite of my ancestors. I'll strangle you with that ritual cord, a rhumal. I didn't completely know how to do it with the first woman Mukerjee sent me six weeks ago but I'm sure that this time, I'll be more successful.

- Ganesh, help me!

- Ganesh will never be able to come to your rescue here!

Rampra jumped on Kira and began to fondle her breasts. He kissed her savagely and bit her lips. The blood seemed to make him crazy. Kira screamed in pain. Rampra freed his large cock. It was nearly as big as Kyrhan's. He hastily pulled her toward him and shoved it in mercilessly. He grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it hard. He seemed to have a fascination with mauling women's breasts. Kira's screams got louder. He cummed soon, deep into her cunt. It was probably the perspective of strangling soon that pretty woman that had made him cum so hard.

Rampra looked at her, her hair was disheveled, her breast was violet from the bruises he had just inflicted her, her legs were wide open and sperm was oozing from her gaping open cunt : the complete image of a freshly raped woman. He took his rhumal in his hands. With her tongue hanging lifelessly from her mouth turned blue by strangulation, she would be a perfect tribute to his ancestors.

Kira was deprived of energy to try to resist him. He passed the cord around her neck. He was about to draw on the ends, relishing in the prospect of her death throes when a hand as big as his own blocked his wrists.

- Rampra, your little game is over, you'll never sacrifice this woman!

He tried to fight again the force that paralyzed him to no avail. He turned and discovered the mighty shape of prince Kyrhan himself leading a group of policemen that were invading his home.

- How do you dare? I'm in my home and the police obeys my orders hereby!

- No more. Kira had a cell phone with her. We have listened to your declarations. They have been recorded as evidence for your future trial. As soon as we have learned that the local police were taking bribes from you, I ordered the special troops of the Interior minister to invest the police headquarters. Your friends will face demotion and prison, at least. We were waiting at your house entrance as you forced Kira to disrobe just behind the door.

- But I'd locked the door!

- I happen to have in my staff an expert in opening locked doors : may I present you Rajeev. He was a burglar many years ago, among other occupations but he has been pardoned years ago and works often for my department!

- But you're outpassing your authority!

- Not at all. Considering the gravity of the charges against you, the Indian federation prime minister has delegated me full authority on this city. You are under arrest and will face a trial on murder on my agent Cheetra – she has just died a few hours ago-, murder attempt on Kira and possibly other murders association with a gang, bribery and I'm pretty sure we'll find many other charges against you and Mukerjee. You are lucky that the death penalty is no more applied in India. You deserve it ten times for having strangled the first agent that had been sent to you. Your error had been to try to apply the same treatment to my own wife!

- Kira is your wife? But Mukerjee had told me he had raped her! You couldn't have let your wife suffer that defilement.

- Having seen the terrible things you had done to Cheetra, one of my best agents and a friend of hers, she volunteered for it. She was perfectly aware of the risks and declined to consider my objections. She was right : you gave her all the information we needed to put you in jail for the rest of your life.

Kyrhan called for a group of men in fatigues and told them to escort Rampra to the police headquarters jail and keep him under close watch until he was locked in. A medic who had accompanied the team who had stormed the mad official's house was taking care of Kira, applying soothing creams on her bruised breasts and her sore cunt. His wife was stretched on a sofa. Kyrhan felt shameful discovering how Rampra had mistreated his wife. He sat at her side. The doctor thought he wanted to know how she fared.

- She's OK! The bruises are pretty impressive : that man you arrested is not very gentle with women. In fact, I'd hate being alone with him anywhere. There will be no sequel, not even a broken tooth!

- Great! When I listened to their discussion, I was really afraid while Rajeev tried to open the door!

- My medical opinion is that you leave the direction hereby to the police specialists and take a break with your wife to your hotel or residence to relieve the stress.

- You may be right! Darling, may I help you out of that damned house and breathe pure air outside!

- Immediately, Kyrhan. I'm very proud to have been able to avenge that poor Cheetra : Do you remember she was the first person in your staff you presented me when we got married. She took me out regularly for shopping in New Delhi and made me discover the town. You tried to do the same thing but women have other interests than men! She was my first Indian friend and I had to do anything for her.

- Relax, now, Kira. You'll go back to our palace tomorrow and I'll call for Preeti or Leena to come to take care of you while you recover.

- You've better : my breasts are so sore that I'll need a few weeks at least before I'm able to service you properly.

- Don't kid me, darling! You're usually so horny that you'll beg for a good fuck in less than a fortnight.

- Make it a bet! Thinking to it, my breasts are sore, my cunt and my mouth, too but Rampra didn't do anything to my ass. Mukerjee fucked me there but he never realized that you are so superior to him that I didn't nearly feel anything as he was fucking my ass. He was far too small and I didn't try to help him at all!

- Poor sods! They'll never know what they've missed!

- Kyrhan, hush with such silly regrets, carry me to your car and drive me to your residence immediately! You made me really horny and I want to be fucked by a real, caring man and not by brutal beasts.

- Your wishes are my orders, Princess.

Rampra and Mukerjee were condemned to life imprisonment. The judge didn't even try to elucidate who was the real boss in that gang. . . Cheetra was cremated a few days later in Benares in presence of Kira, Kyrhan and an important delegation of his staff.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12