Undercover Ch. 03

Story Info
Cade's plan backfires.
3.8k words
4.78
59k
15

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

The week passed with no greater incidents, except for some minor accidents involving broken china, food plastered onto the wall and papers flying around the factory. Cade had decided to leave only the non-dangerous tasks to his clumsy secretary and had therefore banished her to the filing room.

Erin could not have agreed more as this gave her the perfect opportunity to search the financial records and locate the frauds. It was just what she had hoped to accomplish all week long. She'd wrung her head to come up with new ways to irritate the haughty Mr. Mason enough to let her stay far away from him. The man was a menace - always monitoring her every step and making sure she never did anything out of the ordinary.

In fact she had not planned quite as many disasters as she had been involved in. Some of them had just happened due to her nervousness of being watched all the time. She was used to being one in the crowd, wearing her grey coloured clothes and concentrating on her work. Here, she was always in the middle of the attention and she did not feel very comfortable with it yet. Still, Stella had warned her about it and said she had to get used to it quickly.

Besides who could ignore anyone dressed all in pink as she was today? The new clothes were all bright-coloured and supposed to give her attention. It felt like being on a masquerade every day, and she longed for her old baggy and comfortable clothes. At least when wearing her own clothes, none of the males were ogling her breasts or measuring her legs with their eyes. These days she could hardly meet anyone who met her eyes when talking to her. Most of them were busy looking everywhere else. Oh well. This way, none of them would ever remember her face after the assignment was over, she chuckled.

Even so, she had not had any luck in locating anyone or anything suspicious. And so far there had been no signs of any money going somewhere they shouldn't. From what she had gathered so far the business was well run and efficient -- well at least it had been before she had started working there.

She glanced around the room in order to locate more papers to inspect. It seemed she had seen through it all. But, what about that box in the corner? She had not checked that one yet. She bent forward over the other boxes in front. It was impossible to move anyone of them as they were far too heavy for her. Well, if she couldn't get the box to come to her, she had got to reach it instead. She stretched forward, bending from the waist and stretching her arm as far as she could reach.

Almost there. Just a few more inches and she would reach it. She stretched her arm as far forward she dared, leaning her entire body forward as she tried to grow the necessary centimetres life had not provided her with, and tried to maintain her balance at the same time. She stood on her tiptoes and that gave her the necessary centimetres to start digging into the box and rumbling through the papers. The position was a killer and she tried working fast before she lost her balance completely. Everything had been so much easier when she walked around in baggy clothes and small heels. The tight skirt prevented her from doing any climbing and the shoes looked far better than they felt. Fashion slavery, she grumbled. Oh well, she was not going to let such tiny details as tight clothing stop her from completing this assignment. She would rather lock the door and strip down to her panties before admitting to Warren that the task was too difficult for her.

Totally focused on her task, she did not even notice the door had opened behind her and that a man had entered the room. He stood as transfixed and stared at the woman bending forward - revealing what was underneath her skirt in the process.

***

Damn that secretary of his, Cade thought while he roamed his starving eyes over the delectable figure presented to him.

She was standing with her back to him and all he could see of her was long and shapely legs in fishnet stockings, and a well-rounded bottom dragging his eyes in her direction. The pink colours portrayed clearly who the woman was and his breath hitched as she bent even further forward and presented him with a nice look underneath her skirts and shoved quite clearly her preference for lacy underwear -- in matching pink, of course. He really didn't need this troubling female around, he thought. But pink panties was quite nice, he had to admit. Especially on a well shaped bum.

He was suddenly wondering if she always wore matching underwear, and what she had wore underneath that red top she had used the day before. The top was cut so low she had almost showed off her nipples and he wondered if any bra could fit underneath anything that revealing. The thought was troubling.

Damn, but she had some really nice legs. He noticed the details of her shapely figure, wondering suddenly what she would feel like underneath him in bed or in the present position while he plunged his cock all the way into her welcoming warmth. This was definite wet dream material, he thought as he watched her stand on tiptoe as she leaned further over the boxes. He felt his cock respond to every movement she did, and he shook his head in an effort to clear away any unwanted thoughts.

He had better concentrate. He had never before been involved with anyone working for him, and he had no intention of starting now. This woman was his secretary for god's sake - and a walking disaster area. But maybe it was time to even the score a bit, especially after the week she had put him through. He had had never met a more troublesome female in his life and he wondered if she was deliberately making troubles or if the disasters simply fell naturally in her path.

He loudly cleared his throat. She jumped -- or tried to - and fell face first into the pile of boxes in front of her. A female shriek erupted from the mixture of papers, books and pink clothes lying in the pile.

"You!" she said accusingly. "Why don't you knock as any normal person would?"

"Need a hand?" Cade asked laughingly while staring down at her figure being revealed even more than before. He could almost see her nipples through the deep cleavage, and her mini-skirt had decreased into a 'micro-skirt'. Not that he minded the look, not at all. At least his troublesome secretary had one positive aspect - in providing a nice view. Now, if she could only learn to stand still and not touch anything, no more accidents would occur.

"No, thank you. I can manage very well on my own." She glared at him while she managed with some effort to get up on her feet again and started to adjust her wayward clothes.

"Well, I did advise you to dress properly for the job," he continued while laughing his way out of the file room.

***

"My goodness, how big and strong you are! I justlove men that come with a nice pair of biceps." Her well practised high pitched voice was hopefully heard all over the office while her youthful and eager helper almost buckled under the large box. At least she hoped Cade would freak. The guy was a complete jerk.

"My pleasure," the young man stuttered while gasping loudly for his breath and watching her with those dog eyes of his.

"You are so sweet, Mr. Carpenter," she giggled and winked at him, another accomplishment achieved by extensive training in front of the mirror. Gee, how pitiful this was, she thought. Luckily none of her colleagues could see her now.

"Maybe I can offer you something for your help?" she asked him sweetly while flashing her eyelashes and showing her breasts forward -- just the way she had practised.

He visibly gulped while staring at her breasts again, and his blush was becoming more pronounced. It was nice to have some power for a change, she thought, even though this young man was hardly a conquest worth keeping, but still very useful for her cover. Maybe she would cook him some dinner when this was all over. Or, better not. He would probably not survive her cooking. She had better practise on someone like Cade, the jerk incarnated.

"No, you just keep your hands to yourself, Missy!" it came abruptly from a deep voice behind her. "Carpenter needs to get back to doing what I pay him to do instead of playing lapdog to every pink disaster in the area." Cade stared angrily at the young man following his mistress around like a pup in a leash. "Damn it, some of the workforce is acting like bloody idiots," he growled in a low voice.

"Y-yes, boss," Carpenter said trembling before quickly leaving the office.

"You could at least have been nicer to him," Erin said reproachfully. "He's such a sweet young man," she continued in her most sugarcoated voice. "He was very helpful, you know. Unlike some others I know of."

"I bet," Cade replied. "But leave the flirting to your own time! I'm not paying you for wasting it on this week's pup."

"What? You think I tried to seduce him?" Erin asked looking Mr. Arrogance straight into the eyes, suddenly praising the hateful pumps for the extra height they provided her with. Even though she barely reached his shoulders, at least she did not have to break her neck in order to meet his eyes.

"Not only tried. By his expression it seems you succeeded as well. Look Missy, either you behave yourself and dress differently, or I need to take precautions," Cade threatened.

"Precautions? What sort of precautions?" She was perplexed. Was he going to dismiss her after only a week of working? The pay would barely cover the hairdresser bill. And what about the terrible clothes? She could never wear them anywhere else.

"Just try me and you'll soon find out," Cade stared down at her, obviously trying to frighten her into submission by his sheer size and arrogant stare.

He still seemed to have the notion that he could stare her into submission. The man was simply too haughty for his own good, Erin thought.

"You seem to have forgotten something," she said coldly and stood straighter at the same time. She had never backed down for any domineering male and she had no intention of starting now - cover or no cover. "You can't fire me," she continued. "You promised Warren I could stay for three months -- at the least."

"Who said anything about firing you?" Cade asked, obviously satisfied with the way their discussion was heading and seemingly in control of the situation. "I could simply accuse you of sexual harassment, complain to Warren and he'll have to remove you himself."

"Harassment?" she asked stunned. "Ha! Warren will never believe you, you creep! Who would want to harass you? Or perhaps that is the real problem here. You are simply jealous of me flirting with other men and not with you, is that it?"

It had not been a part of Warren's plan to have her seduce the culprit but maybe they should have considered it. She could always try her new knowledge on him and see if he would confess.

He was not that bad looking after all. Well, maybe if he managed to shut up and quit staring so ominously at her, she might consider him worth a flirtation. But considering his inability to speak normally, as he only growled out his orders in a military fashion, the very idea gave her the shivers. This new role was obviously getting to her. She was now actually thinking about seducing a man to do her bidding. It was hilarious. She had obviously become too accustomed to her new role and actually started thinking like the slut she portrayed. Time for a mental clean out, it seemed, Erin chuckled to herself. This was not like her at all.

At the same time she imagined Warren's look when confronted with his most uptight analyst accused of using sex and seduction as her primary working tools. She smiled at the picture. He would probably have a heart attack in between his bursts of laughter. She could not contain herself any more at the ludicrous idea and burst out laughing in heartily gasps, never noticing her boss' face turning from his normally controlled expression to an unusual irate look coupled with a tell-tale red colour.

Suddenly he burst into action and growled "Damn you," before plastering her body against his and pressing his lips onto hers in a punishing kiss.

In shock she tried backing off, but his arm moved behind her back and circled her waist. Pulling her closer towards him, she could feel his hard muscled body against her own. She felt trapped and surprised by his sudden assault. Maybe she had been right about his jealousy, she thought triumphantly. Maybe there was a man hidden beneath that hard and dragon-like figure, and after all her prodding she had finally got some reaction.

Suddenly his lips softened and the kiss turned from brutal to absolute bliss. Oh dear, this was not quite the reaction she had anticipated, but still...

The warmth spread through her body in seconds, and the unexpectedness made her gasp as she felt herself moisten and turning to jelly in his arms. His kiss was definitely not the pleasant, friendly peck she remembered from her previous boyfriends. Instead her insides felt fiery and keeping her body in a standing position was becoming more difficult, if not completely impossible.

She grasped his shoulders in fear of falling down - hanging on with all her might. No intention of letting go of the pleasant feeling that was bursting in her veins. Oh my, she thought as he sucked her soul into his body and made her crave him with an unknown desperation. How come she had never felt like this before, this overwhelming feeling of being one with a man?

Her legs trembled and as if understanding her problem, his arm moved downwards massaging her left buttock before fastening beneath her cheeks, pulling her upwards against his abdomen. In shock she noticed the hard bulge growing next to her stomach, hardening gradually and continuing to increase.

She realised he was getting aroused and she gasped -- shocked by the discovery. He took advantage of her gasp and pushed his tongue into her mouth, moving it along the inside of her lips. He increased the pressure and she felt as if she was being swallowed whole by this male aggressor.

So, Mr. Oblivious was not so cold after all, she contemplated as soon as she managed to start thinking again. He was definitely not cold at all. He was like a volcano erupting with full force and she wanted him to swallow her whole. But she was not going to let him run this show alone. She had to maintain her new role as a flirt and a flirt would not hesitate to take advantage of the boss, would she? That the heat erupting in her veins had nothing to do with role-playing she had no intention of admitting just yet -- even to herself -- and she took immediate action before she had the chance to change her mind.

She placed her arms around his neck, melted into his embrace and returned his kiss with complete abundance and a mounting hunger. She felt his heart rhythm make a leap and continue in a faster pace. A jerking motion against her stomach proved he was not immune to her ministrations, and she felt the need to touch his naked skin. She could not prevent her hand from venturing along his throat and feeling the warmth seeping from his skin as she moved it along his chest.

His cotton shirt felt so smooth against her skin and she continued downwards until she touched his erection through the clothes and tried to cup him. The thin layer of clothing prevented her from feeling every detail of his hardness, but the outline provided her imagination with material that would last for weeks. She circled his shaft with her hand, squeezing the tip between her fingers. His lips released hers and his breathing seemed to have stopped completely, before continuing in unsteady gasps.

Suddenly she was moved backwards against the desk and he pressed against her. Quickly lifting her by her waist he set her down onto the desk and moved between her legs. Slowly he leaned some of his weight on her as he bent her slightly backwards on top of the desk.

She gasped by his dominant behaviour and she felt herself moisten even more than before. She realised she wanted this man. Wanted him to rip off her clothes and take her there and then. The warmth from his body covering her made her want to melt into him. Still, there was something interrupting her mind. Something she had forgotten.

But all she could think about was how to get closer to this tempting man. He was rubbing his shaft against her body - touching straight at her clit. Her thoughts evaporated and she groaned into his ear. The heat spread from her centre and into the rest of her body. Her mind closed down. Only one thought remained - getting his naked skin against hers before she would burst. She aimed for his shirt again, and had to concentrate to open the buttons and not simply just rip the thing off. He stopped and watched her through a dazed pair of eyes. The grey colours in his irises were more pronounced than ever and the heat in them set her on fire.

After three buttons she could see his skin, all bronzed and smooth, covered with a small patch of hair at his chest. Her hands ventured inside his shirt, trying to touch as much skin at possible.

He awoke from his trance, bended toward her and started kissing her throat. She gasped and instinctively bent her head backwards, presenting her throat to him as in a primitive stance of submission to a dominant being. At the same time his hands were cupping her breasts through her clothes, squeezing and relaxing, teasing her nipples into reacting to his exquisite touch. He lowered her top and pushed her bra aside before circling her left nipple with his fingers and kissing it. Then he started sucking her nipple.

Her entire body shivered and her breath hitched as she struggled to get fresh air into her lungs as her body burned with the heat he created in her. Slowly, he moved to her other nipple, continuing the delicious torture.

She could not take it anymore and gasped to him.

"Take me! Do it now!"

That seemed to finally penetrate the daze he had been in and he suddenly froze as in shock. He watched her half-clad body as if he could barely believe his own eyes. The time seemed to stand still as she watched his reactions. His whole body had stiffened and suddenly he began to retreat.

She was so hot; she could barely believe what she saw. He wouldn't stop now, would he?

"Don't stop," she gasped. "Come back here and finish what you started."

Her body was aching to be filled, and the bulge in his trousers reminded her he was not immune to her either. He stared at her. The flames were still visible in his eyes. It was obvious her wanted her body. Then he made a shrugging motion, obviously trying to control his body and get his brain into the correct gear. He turned away from her and supported himself against the wall. She could hear him breathing deeply. His head was lowered as she saw his upper body move as he breathed deep and slow, pulling vast amount of air into his lungs in an effort to regain control again. Damn, why did he have to locate his wits now? Why could he not have waited a little longer?

Finally he had managed to control himself enough to start speaking again. Still turned away from her, his voice sounded hoarse as he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, but it will not happen again. I can assure you." Then he practically fled out the door.

Leaving her cursing while her body was still aching for him. Aching for that hard part of him to fill her aching cunt.

"You coward! Damn you!" she exclaimed hoarsely as he left her.

How could he just walk away like that when she was so aroused she could barely see straight? Damn the man. Why couldn't he simply have waited a little longer to retrieve his conscience? And men were supposed to be the hot-blooded sex. She swore loudly as she tried to clear her head again.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12