Undercover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

Suddenly she felt a warm body press into her back and arms settling around her. She inhaled sharply as she realised Cade had joined in.

"Want some help with that?" his deep voice resonated in her ears. She froze in complete mortification while the lust poured through her body. She could not utter a sound.

He must have taken her silence as an invitation as his hands reached for the cloth and continued stroking it across her clit. She spread her legs wider, and leaned back against the hard body behind her. He bent down and kissed her throat as he continued to stroke his other hand down her thighs and further up over her stomach. Circling her breasts, she moaned as his finger found a nipple and pinched it slightly. He enveloped her between his naked legs and she felt herself needing his support to keep standing as he continued stroking her body.

She could feel his hard cock against her back and she wanted to turn around and stroke him the same way he did to her. At the same time, Cade rubbed her clit hard a few times and she grabbed his arms in a hard grip as pleasure surged through her body and she screamed with joy. Holding her tightly to him, he let her stand still for a while as wave after wave flowed through her trembling body until it stilled some and she was left hanging on to his arms and still breathing heavily.

The warmth from her body was heating his flesh and he dumped the cloth into the wash bowl before he bent down and lifted her limp body up to his chest and carried her quietly over to his bed. Following her down, he lay on his side behind her back in a spoon fashion. He moved his hand over her hips and tried to keep her skin warm. Moving his arm around her he roamed his hand up from her stomach and touched her breasts. Circling the nipples she groaned and pressed her bottom nearer his cock, trying to entice him to enter her warmth.

He only lay still and roamed his hands slowly all over her body. Never had she felt this contentment before. But her body was still hungry for his touch and she could feel his erection getting more pronounced now. She turned around and pressed him onto his back. He went willingly but still kept on roaming his hands slowly across every inch of her skin that he could reach. The candlelight could barely reach this part of the lodge but she could see his erect cock standing straight up. She reached for him, and his cock made a jerking motion at the same time she reached for him. He lay down and let her do what she wanted while continuing to stroke her thighs and moving toward her breasts.

"My turn now," she said, and grabbed his hands and laid them down on his sides. "You just lay still," she ordered him softly.

He just smiled and she went straight to work and started by moving her hands from his throat and down across his chest. The warmth from his body was seeping into her every pore and she felt herself wanting to caress every inch of his body, of perhaps lick his entire skin. Yes, that was what she wanted and she bent her head down to suck on one of his male nipples.

He groaned loudly as she gave the other the same treatment. But she wanted to look as well, she thought and raised her head and roamed her hands along his strong arms and following the small patch of hair from his chest and down to his stomach. She followed the same trail with her mouth and carefully dropped kisses all the way down his front. His breath hitched and as she reached his stomach she could tell he was holding his breath and awaiting her next move.

He did not have to wait long as she enveloped his cock in both hands and squeezed slightly a few times. A small drop of liquid was starting to collect on the head and she bent down and licked the salty drop into her mouth, before giving his cock a small sucking. Wanting to prolong the sensation, she let his cock escape her mouth and she continued stroking and kissing her way down his thighs and legs. He made a sound as if protesting her move, before allowing her to continue her slow salutation to his body. She could feel him tightening his leg muscles and she knew he wanted his release. Well, she wanted to prolong this moment as long as possible and she lifted herself up and turned her body around giving him a nice view of her moist cunt as she continued to lick her way up his legs.

The view did not satisfy him long and soon she felt herself being dragged closer to his head as his hands moved along her thighs. He stroked her slowly around her cunt, before giving her clit a small rub. She groaned and answered the rub by locating his cock and taking it into her mouth. She took in as much as she could, then moved up again as she used her tongue to find the pleasure point right below the cock head. He moaned as she circled the spot with her tongue and sucked greedily at his cock. He was so large she could not contain much inside of her mouth.

Giving him a last hard suck she let go of his cock and made a popping sound as he escaped her mouth. Then bending down to the root of his instrument she started to lick and kiss her way back up toward the crown again. His body shuddered and he started moving his hands around her cunt again.

Stroking her slowly across the clit she found herself wanting him to touch her harder and more directly. She wiggled her hips as to show him the right direction and he answered by locating the warm opening of her pussy and slowly pushed a finger inside of her. She felt her clit pulse as he added another finger into her pussy and stroking her clit at the same time. She felt herself impaled on his hard fingers and still she wanted something bigger inside of her.

She moaned as he continued to move slowly in and out of her cunt and she moved her hips at the same time he moved, matching the entry of his fingers with a downward push of her own. The movement made her gasp as he hit her walls and making her cream all over his fingers. She increasing her sucking of his cock and felt him lose his rhythm as she sucked him hard into her mouth.

"Oh god," he gasped as she continued working his cock and coating his cock head with her saliva. She could not take this any longer she thought as he increased the pace of finger fucking her willing cunt. She raised her body away from him, and turned herself quickly around in the other direction again, and impaled herself on his hard cock in one fluid motion. They both gasped as his cock invaded her tight pussy and she enveloped all of him in her warmth. She sat down on him, and only felt the pleasure in keeping his large cock so tightly inside of her. Feeling every inch of her cunt being filled to the rim by his hard and warm cock.

She bent slightly backwards and felt her muscles tighten around him, trying to milk him of everything he had. Reluctantly she laid her weight on her knees and started to raise her body away from his. Protesting slightly he raised his hips at the same time and they met on the way as she slammed down onto his cock again. Her entire body was trembling with the pleasure surging through her veins, and she heard Cade breathing heavily as she raised herself several more times and slammed down onto him again.

Adjusting her angle, she bent forward and collected her legs behind her and rocked up and down on his cock for a few times. The movement massaged her clit and she felt warm blood rushing to the touching point. The position prevented Cade from moving much and she felt herself very selfish when she rubbed her clit against his body a few more times in order to pleasure herself.

His heavy breathing told her he was still coming along nicely and she raised her upper body and gave him a nice look of her swollen breasts and hard nipples. The temptation proved too much for him and he dragged her closer to his mouth and sucked her nipples greedily as he raised his pelvis rhythmically. She just held onto him and felt the combined pleasure of warmth and need streaming from both her breast and her cunt. She bent her legs and held them close along his body as she slowly sank down onto his cock again. He grabbed her hips and directed her movements as she enveloped his entire cock and took him all the way into her body.

He groaned loudly and she could feel her legs trembling slightly. She bent slightly forward, making sure her clit was massaged at the same time she impaled herself onto his cock. His grip around her thighs tightened and he raised his hips so he could come even further into her body. She gasped as they moved in unison, stroking every inch of his cock along her heathen walls. Feeding her greedy cunt with all the filling it could take.

She felt her need increasing higher and she could not take the waiting any longer. It was enough of the teasing. Now she only wanted to come so hard she could hardly be able to walk properly come morning. She raised her body as far away from him as she could, and slammed down onto his cock. She supported her arms properly and started to move her hips, tightening around him with all her strength as she started riding him hard and fast.

Feeling her clit tightening she strengthened all the muscles she could around his cock and moved in long and hard motions, never minding the slight pain the hard movements caused along her pussy. She heard Cade breathing coming harder and she felt every muscle in his body tightening as he held on for dear life to the pace she had started.

He still held onto her hips and pushed her pelvis down onto his hard cock at the exact time as he raised his hips from the bed -- impaling her even deeper than before. She screamed loudly as her orgasms hit her hard and she could feel her head blackening out as Cade screamed out his own orgasm. She struggled to continue moving and closing all her muscles around his cock as he erupted into her body, but very soon she had to stop completely as her limp body fell onto Cade's in a heap of pure exhaustion.

He enclosed her in his arms and they just lay still as his cock was still making small tugs inside of her body. She could feel her answering contractions as she milked his cock out of every seed he could provide and she felt herself drifting to sleep with his warm arms still around her body. The last thing she remembered was Cade laying her on his side and holding his arms around her as she snuggled closer to his body and fell into a deep sleep.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12