Undercover Ch. 13

Story Info
Battle of the sexes.
3.1k words
4.81
45.9k
12

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

An hour later Erin still felt like a total mess. She had managed to adjust her clothes and make-up, but she still looked like a woman who had only recently fallen out of the bed after a night of extensive lovemaking. It didn't help much either that she knew the rumours had spread like fire in dried grass.

Everywhere she went the women were giggling and looking at her as they whispered among themselves. She had even dropped going to lunch and settled instead for a dry sandwich from a machine in the lobby. A total downfall as far as she was concerned, but she could not bear to listen to all the giggles and whisperings as the entire staff witnessed her humiliation.

Instead she only left her office as seldom as she could. Oh well, in a few weeks time it would all be forgotten -- she hoped, and someone else would be the victim of the gossips. In the meantime she would have to make due and try to ignore it as best she could, she thought as she walked quickly around the corner and headed for the printer.

Smack! A hand had smacked her bottom and she turned around in anger, holding on to the affronted part.

"You! How dare you, you creep. Stay away from me!"

"Now, honey, you know you like a good clapping once in a while," Cade said smugly. "I specifically remember one hot encounter in a mountain lodge and you..."

The rest of his sentence disappeared in a lot of mumbling as she quickly raised her hand and held it plastered to his mouth in order to shut him up. He immediately took advantage of the situation and sneaked his arms around her waist. She felt his warm tongue emerge from between his lips and licking her fingers leisurely and temptingly. She quickly removed her hand as if she had been burned but still found herself locked into his hard embrace.

"What do you say to take an early evening, eh? Have dinner together and spend the dessert at your place?" He bent his head closer to her ear as he continued in a deep murmur. "I know a position we haven't tried yet which I'm sure you'll enjoy as much as I would."

"Let go of me," Erin growled so low she hoped no one would notice.

"Not yet. Not before you give me the correct answer."

"No, I prefer to have dinner on my own. Besides I have an appointment with one of my lovers this evening."

"A lover, eh?"

"Yes, one of many," she snarled at him. "Now, let go." She tried to wiggle her way out of his grip, but instead found that he held her tighter and slowly rubbed his pelvis against her stomach. She could feel his hard cock against her stomach. The warmth from his body seeped through her clothes and she felt him harden as she struggled to get away. Instead he took a better grip and whispered to her.

"You don't have any lovers, honey. Apart from me, that is."

"What would you know about that? Of course I have lovers. I prefer having two at a time. One man simply doesn't have the stamina to keep up with me."

"What you have is a sense of humour, and I like that. Now, how about that dinner?"

"As I said, I have other plans," Erin said louder now as she became more impatient. Then realised they had an audience and lowered her voice. "Now go off and play somewhere else!"

"Not this time," Cade said smilingly and suddenly let go of her waist. The loss of his heat came so sudden she barely had time to register he had let her go. But before she managed to do more than simply blink at him, he bent downwards and grabbed her waist in his hands again and quickly lifted her onto his right shoulder and started walking toward his temporary office.

"What are you doing? Let me down this instant!" Erin shouted and started hitting his ribs while trying to wiggle herself off his shoulder. He put a large hand on her bottom to still her and continued walking, accompanied by the laughter from the audience around them.

"Relax, honey. I know you're horny but if you'll just wait a little longer I will find us some privacy."

"I don't want any privacy!" Erin yelled and hit him hard in his kidneys.

"Ouch, don't be so impatient, darling. Just wait a little longer." And with that last statement he strode down the hallway and into his temporary office where he slammed the door shut. Placing her down gently on the couch, he grabbed a hold on her hands just as she tried to punch him in the face.

"You bastard!" she yelled. "How will I ever be able to face my workmates after this? It's totally humiliating."

"Well, we can always come to an agreement," Cade said persuasively.

"What sort of agreement? I'm not whoring for you if that's what you think." His face frowned before he collected himself and put on the annoying smile again.

"All I was thinking about was having dinner together and perhaps go to a movie? Simply spending some time together."

"And for that you will dowhat exactly?"

"Why don't you ask me what I willnot do? Right now I have a mind to fuck you against that door over there, and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to persuade you. Or perhaps on that cosy little sofa you're currently sitting on. I'm sure I can come up with a position that would make you come so hard you won't be able to walk for a few hours."

She quickly got up from the couch as if her buttocks were burning and moved a few steps away from him. No, it would probably not take much persuasion. Especially considering that he had almost done the exact thing only a few hours ago. She still felt dazed even after the hours that had passed. She really had to try to maintain her calm when dealing with this man. Only, he could get her fired up so very easily, and the speed in which she turned from anger to lust was almost scaring her. But right now she needed the anger.

"You're completely insane, is what I think. Do you seriously believe I would have anything more to do with you? As if the last couple of weeks haven't given me ample proof of what you have to offer?"

"So you think you have tried it all, is that it?"

Erin refused to answer, only adjusted her clothes again and started for the door.

"Hey, no need to run away that quickly." He turned and grabbed her arms again, before nudging her back to the couch and leaning her back over the armrest. "Now that I've finally got you where I want you." She felt like she was floating and nothing beside his hands kept her standing.

She held on tighter to his arms.

"Let me go, this instant, you maniac!"

"All right. As the lady wishes." He let go of her and she fell backwards over the armrest and landed spread out on the couch as a loud screech left her mouth.

"Now that's a pretty sight," Cade said smoothly as he stared at her thighs and the skirt that had crawled upwards and was revealing her panties. "Still pink, I see," he said heatedly. "Damn, you really make this difficult, darling."

He came closer and she awoke from the shock and struggled to get up from the couch, only to end up sitting on the couch while having his tented trousers presented right in front of her face. He was still hard and a quick glance into his face revealed he was thinking about the time on the terrace when she had sucked him into her mouth.

"Just go for it," Cade tempted her. She stared at his pants and wanted to just dig in and forget all about their time apart - wanted to have him naked beneath her, on top of her, inside of her. The temptation was strong, but then she finally remembered what had happened the last time. How he had managed to fuck her senseless, and make her fall so hard for him she could barely sleep at night. He was not going to use her like that one more time.

Quickly she stood up, and grabbed Cade around the waist. He obviously thought she was doing what he wanted and went willingly as she shoved him onto the couch. He leaned back against the settee and waited for her to take the lead.

"Just relax," she said silkily and with a dazed expression he followed her every move as she reached for his tight pants, and undid the first and then the second button. His breath came out in a whoosh and she saw him become even bigger as his cock was given more room.

She undid the next few buttons as well and shoved his pants away along with his boxers. His cock sprang free and was standing straight up in a proud stance. Cade was staring at her as if mesmerized and she could not contain herself as she ran her hands around his cock and touched his hard member all over. The warm skin was tempting her to put her mouth where her hands was and try to take as much of him as she could.

He was larger than she remembered, and she stroked his length while in awe that her body had been able to take the entire length of him. She reached for his shirt and ripped it off him in anticipation of seeing his naked chest one more time. Staring at the tempting skin she had revealed, she moved her hands over his muscled chest and tried to attach the image of his naked body to her memory.

"Oh god," he groaned as she ran her hands across his stomach and down to the root of his cock.

"Just relax," she said in the same silky voice as she stroked his cock slowly, before enveloping his hardness in her hands and caressing him lightly.

"So good," he groaned. "Harder, please."

Why not, she thought and tightened her hands around him, stroking up and down his cock a few times. A small wetness was gathering at the top of his cock head and he groaned loudly as she continued rubbing him.

"More darling, more," he gasped.

She leaned forward and sucked his cock head into her warm mouth and sucked him hard. Feeling his warm skin against her tongue she circled his cock head and pushed the tip of her tongue right at the ridge of his cock head -- teasing him to lose himself completely to her touch. She heard him moan his contentment and she released the grip before sucking him hard again.

This time she took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. She tightened her hands around the base again and copied the movement with her lips. She could feel his hands moving along her shoulders. Trying to hold her closer. At the same time he raised his pelvis, pushing his cock further into her mouth, fucking her slowly, before retreating and pushing in again.

"Harder," he gasped. "Harder. Just a little more. Your turn is next. I will last longer then," he gasped out between breaths.

She felt him hardening a little more. Building up for his release. Soon he would erupt in her mouth. Spurting his seed into her. She heard his moans, his harsh breaths as his body tightened in anticipation of the release he was sure would come.

But that was not happening. She let him go quickly, just at the verge of release and wiped her mouth slowly, before giving him one last heated look. He was staring at her in complete bewilderment as she stood up, and walked briskly toward the door.

"What are you doing?" he croaked.

"This was just a lesson," Erin said with more calm than she felt. "When you get too close to the fire you will get burned. I suggest you remember that from now on and leave me alone." She grabbed the door key and slammed the door behind her before locking it and putting the key in her pocket.

"You bitch!" she heard him snarl after her. "Come back here at once! You can't just leave me like this!"

"I already have," she shouted through the locked door. "Now be a good boy and stay in your room," she said before heading straight to the nearest bathroom.

She had to regain a certain degree of dignity before facing her workmates. Then she would take an early evening. She had no intention of staying in the vicinity when Cade managed to pull on his pants and break out of there. He would be angry. Really angry. She laughed aloud as she counted the score so far. 1-0 in her favour. Hopefully he would give up and head back home now.

***

"Hell!" Cade shouted to himself as he heard her walk briskly away from him. "Damn her to hell." That annoying woman had fooled him again. And left him so worked up he could hardly move -- or think clearly. He swore loudly. She would pay for this. Really pay for this. No more Mr. Nice Guy. This time he aimed to kill.

He swore at his swollen member. He had been so close. She had sucked him so hard he had almost come just by the look of her sitting between his thighs and fondling his cock. Now, he had an aching cock and a worked-up body, and a temper he could only cool down by getting her beneath him in bed. He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm himself. Raising himself he grabbed the phone and rang Warren.

"Warren, come and get me out of here if you value that door of yours."

"What door?"

"The door to the office you gave me."

"What's going on?"

"Grab a spare key and I'll tell you when you get here."

***

Warren could barely contain himself as he opened the door to a half naked and enraged Cade. His shirt was hanging in shreds and he looked ready to kill something.

"What happened?" Warren asked, hoping Cade's anger was directed at Erin and not at the world as a total.

"What do you think?" Cade snarled as he walked briskly passed Warren and headed for the corridor.

"Well, depending on you clothes or lack of them I would say Erin had something to do with this, and then she locked you in?"

"You're right about that. That bitch fooled me -- again. I thought I had her cornered, but now she will get what she deserves."

"Ahem, perhaps you should take the time to button up those pants first? Before we meet any females with a weak constitution, I mean."

Cade stopped abruptly. Looked down he cursed loudly as he buttoned up his pants, before continue walking as briskly as before. Warren could not contain his sniggers any longer.

"You should perhaps change your shirt as well. It seems a bit ripped."

"It is," Cade stated harshly. "The woman attacked me."

"Did she? Well, that should teach you to undress before making love to a woman."

Cade just muttered something unintelligible that sounded like some colourful cursing.

"Undress? She attacked me and gave me the blowjob of my life, before leaving me at the brink.Intolerable cruelty is what I call that."

"Did she now?" Warren laughed heartily. "Well, you know that tip I gave you about dinner and a movie? It works a lot better thanyour attempts of bedding her. Women like to be appreciated, you know. Not just tumbled in the nearest couch."

"Thanks, uncle, but I already tried your approach."

"And?"

"And nothing. She saidNo. As simple as that. So what can a fellow do?"

"So you decided to storm her fortress, is that it?"

"Something like that, yes. And it worked a lot better for a while."

"Yes, I can see that," Warren chuckled. "How you ever managed to land a lady in the first place is beyond me. Such clumsiness. Maybe I should teach you a trick or two?"

"No thanks. I can manage."

"Well, at least someone likes you," Warren chuckled as they walked through the office area accompanied by a lot of ooh's and aah's as the women spotted the half-clad body of Cade. "But they don't count in that bet we made."

"I know, and besides I'm only interested inone very annoying female right now."

"Good for you. Now we're getting somewhere. If you only would take some of my advice regarding proper courtship this could work out just fine."

"Look, uncle, do you want to lose those shares of yours or what? Right now those shares of yours are mine. She hates my guts. I'm living proof of it right now."

"No, she doesn't. She went down on you -- in the office, in broad daylight, with all her colleagues around. That is not the actions of a woman who doesn't care."

"Oh, she does care, just not the right way. She only did it to punish me. Said it was a lesson and I should leave her alone. Which sounds like a good advice, considering what she would do the next time?"

"Are you scared of a woman, Cade? Is that it?"

"Of course not."

"Then why don't you get even with her? Invite her to a fancy restaurant and say you're sorry and want to date her properly. Then she would melt into your arms faster than you can spellpiece of cake."

"Get even? H'mmn," Cade thought about it for a while. The restaurant he wouldn't risk just yet. Just thinking about the torment she could put him through at such a public place was making him cold inside. No, he would much rather arrange a truce with her before risking anything like that. And he had an idea about how to achieve that truce. He just needed the proper equipment first.

"You're right, uncle. It is a good advice. Now, if you'll only give me her address, I will invite her this evening."

"You will? Well, nice to hear you've come to your senses, Cade. I did say you would be perfect for one another, didn't I?"

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers