Undercover: From 'Bridget's Nights'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course then he did bite me. Not drawing blood biting, just wee little nibbles up and down my neck and shoulders that would have produced a massive crop of Goosebumps had my body still been capable of them. What it did do was turn me on and make me helpless all at the same time. I'm not much of a surrenderer but this time I relaxed, as much as I could anyway, and let Don have his way with me. And his way was very good.

His arms were around my waist now and his lips were at my throat. I leaned back, allowing him full access to my body. His kisses ran down my collarbones before his lips swept over the tops of my breasts. His hands stroked my back, probing and exploring and continued as I leaned back further. His flattened tongue slid between my breasts. I realized he had somehow found time to shave; no bristles rasped against my skin as he licked there before sliding his mouth to my right breast.

He teased the nipple, rolling it around with his tongue tip. I gave a deep gasp when his teeth closed on the hard nubbin. He was wonderful, using enough pressure to send electric shocks through my body and stopping just a hair-breath this side of hurting me. While I enjoy that sometimes, right now I wanted the pleasure to be gentle and caring. Oh Lord, it was just that.

He shifted to my left breast and repeated his ministrations. His tongue was everywhere, running along the sides, underneath and then once more his face pressed between my little orbs. I would have fallen to the bed had not his hands, one at the top of my spine and the other in the small of my back, not held me prisoner to his will.

My Marine started kissing again, trailing down along my still flat tummy. He did let me lean farther back as my skin stretched tightly along my ribs. Now my hair brushed the bed as his lips found my navel. He sucked lightly as his tongue explored there. Then he went side to side, kissing and suckling on my belly.

God I was lost. I braced myself on my hands and feet, arching my body to allow him to do anything and everything his heart desired. One of the perks of living forever is having a lot of opportunities to have sex with a number of different partners. Don was right up there with the best of them. Of course I usually think that of whomever I might be with but in this case it was true.

Realizing that I was supporting myself, Don shifted his hands. One slid back up to cover my breast. The other trailed a finger between my tight little ass cheeks and began to tease my puckered hole. His lips moved further, down over the sparse fine hairs of my mound and then onto the triangle of red between my legs.

I lifted my hips even more, pushing myself against his mouth. His tongue entered me, and at the same time gentle pressure relaxed my anal ring and his questing finger slid up my ass. From the feel of it all, he was striving to have that finger meet his tongue somewhere inside me. I thought that was a wonderful idea and hoped it would happen. I have no idea if my continual bucking up and down helped or not, but just as my first orgasm swept over me I had a dim thought that he had succeeded.

Don never slowed. If anything, he picked up the pace. Now I don't produce a great deal of moisture, whether Cumming or just being aroused, but I had a much better than usual flow tonight. That was good, because when he suddenly released me and fell forward onto me, his cock slid right up inside me smoothly and easily. That was a relief, because he was pretty determined in that thrust. I know he wouldn't have hurt me on purpose, but sometimes that happens.

Regardless, that one stroke pinned me to the bed; and very happily so I might add. Now he was a true Marine, doing his pushups one after another. If the manual didn't depict a skinny red head with her legs around his waist while he did his exercises, well, who cared? Maybe it should.

I proceeded to have a second orgasm, then a third. My pussy was dripping, and that says a lot. Vampires don't have a lot of bodily fluids. We don't sweat and the other secretions are reduced too. I have remembered in my prayers every day for a long time the inventors of artificial lubricants. But tonight I didn't need them.

Don rose all the way on his arms. Arching his back he attempted to drive his cock far enough into me that I was expecting to feel the head lodged in my lower throat. And then my wetness was dwarfed as he proceeded to pump what seemed like a gallon of cum in me. Yes, I know that a teaspoon full is probably how much it really was, the normal size of male ejaculate but DAMN, it seemed like it.

When we got off the train in Paris we were both walking on rubbery legs. I was tempted to suggest a stay over at an apartment I had kept since the 1930's so we could recover, but who was I kidding? If we had we probably would have had to crawl to the plane. Not a civilian airliner by the way but an Air Force Special Missions jet that whisked us to Andrews where a car was waiting to carry the pair of us to Langley. We were informed there would be a meeting in a couple of hours and urged to get some rest. I was sorely tempted but Don took off for his own room without a backwards look. At a later date he was to confide in me he was afraid I was going to try to wear off a couple of inches.

Regardless, I took the opportunity to take a shower that may have lasted for an hour and then napped until a knock on the door summoned me to the meeting. Don looked a lot brighter-eyed too when, gentleman that he was, he opened the conference room door and ushered me inside.

"Please sit over there Bridget," directed the Deputy Director of Operations (DDO). He turned to Don. "Gunny, you really aren't cleared for this but you have been dumped in the middle and everything we know about you indicates you are probably more trustworthy than half the people here, including me." He indicated the chair next to mine, which of course Don didn't sit in until after he had pulled out mine for me. I was a liberated female centuries before it became fashionable but I still enjoy being treated like a lady.

I looked around the room. There was a lot of brass in here. Not the appointed heads but rather the deputies and assistants who come up through the ranks and have spent a lifetime in their chosen profession. Besides the Agency, there was Customs, ATF, Coast Guard, NYC Port Police and, of course, sitting right across from me, Deputy Director Robert A. Dale of the FBI; my long-term ally, sometimes partner, occasional lover and always my favorite target to pick on and be reprimanded by in return. Well, when you've known each other for over a hundred and eighty years, as Robert and I had, you're bound to have a history.

The meeting kicked off. I gave my verbal report and passed around copies of my notes as I had written them down on the plane ride home. Others spoke in turn, contributing their information, and we proceeded to fill half a dozen whiteboards as we all tried to piece together what was happening. We took a break, reassembled and worked late into the night. Finally we staggered off, too tired to think clearly.

The next day the pieces started to fall into place. We determined the source of the weaponry and the probable shipment method. Thanks to Robert (God bless the FBI, I really do admire a lot of them although I could no more work for them than I could fly) the name of the coordinating boss of the entire Stateside operation was agreed upon.

"This is Eliott Graham," Robert projected a picture onto a screen. "He's a huge player in the Underworld, fingers in everything, both domestic and international. We're sure he has the information we want at his New York headquarters." Here Robert changed pictures to a large building that practically screamed "Corporate". He continued. "We never have been able to place an agent successfully there. We don't know why."

"However, due to good observation and luck, we have the opportunity to slip someone into the organization. It won't be easy. There's no time to make up a complete background and train the agent in it. Rather, we need someone who can assume an identity on short notice and is adept at improvisation when things get bumpy. Someone who's real background is spotty and downright vague."

Have you ever been nodding along with a crowd over what seems like a good idea when you realize that everyone is looking at you? Well, that's what was happening. Crap. I tried to wiggle out of the spotlight though.

"Well, that's a great idea. If it wasn't that my vacation is starting yesterday and I need to be on my way I would volunteer myself..."

Oh well. It worked about as well as most of my attempts at wiggling out of the things Robert comes up for me to do.

************************************

I do have to admit it. I look pretty neat all decked out in black. Black leather boots, tight black jeans, a black leather jacket over a black t-shirt and dark sunglasses in, of course, black frames made up my outfit. Even the pistol that I had in a shoulder holster draped over the back of the chair I had turned around and was sitting in was black as I faced the reason I was here.

How Robert and company managed to bring me to the attention of Eliott Graham or whichever one of his underlings was responsible for picking employees I don't know but they had. I was now the official night bodyguard for Annie Riceland. I didn't understand at first why what appeared to be the operation's resident computer jock needed a bodyguard. After my initial briefing and a couple of days of observation I figured it out. Annie was not being guarded against an outside threat. Annie was being guarded to keep her under continuous observation, lest she try, well, something. Eliott had been pretty vague about it but his instructions were clear on the fact that she was never to leave the building except under heavy escort and was not allowed any outside contact.

I wandered down to her computer room a few days after I had started to find her facing the bank of monitors but not seeing any of them. Her eyes were focused far away and I could see what looked like the traces of tears. Impulsively, I spoke to her.

"Annie, are you alright?"

She jumped, obviously not having heard me come in or close the door behind me. Fortunately her day-time guard replied much more on locks on the outside doors and all the people bustling around and Annie was alone.

"Oh Faith. You startled me."

I know, I KNOW. I should be spanked for doing so, but when I first saw myself in my new assumed persona all in black I couldn't resist. Rest assured I did not tell anyone I was a rogue vampire slayer. I was a gun for hire, with a mostly hidden past but severed links to a certain intelligence organization I had slipped away from. After all, the best way to lie is to tell the truth, just not all of it.

"I'm sorry. You seemed a million miles away. Is there anything I can do to help?"

From the first I had cultivated Annie. She was a tall woman, taller than me anyway, with chestnut hair that she kept wrapped in a bun. She had dark eyes that seemed always sad. She was slender with a small bust but slightly broader hips. She was really likeable; I didn't have to fake that. I made sure she behaved, but I also looked out for her. Several overly amorous suitors had calmed down after I put one's head through a door after a remark that I could tell Annie didn't like.

"No, I'm sorry, there isn't." She closed herself off completely and turned away. I let the conversation drop. I nodded and simply watched while she worked. Because my memory is so good, in spite of what I would like sometimes when I recall things I would love to forget, I had picked up on most of her passwords and how she organized her files. People so often forget that the invisible ones like waiters and bartenders and yes, bodyguards, have eyes. I was confident that before long I would be able to crack her computer. Of course it would be by rote, I have no clue how those things work. I suspect my upbringing still makes my subconscious whisper "Black Magic!"

I may have left things alone that evening, but a couple days later I discovered her sitting in her room showing unmistakable signs of having been crying. This time I didn't say anything. I simply closed the door behind me and sat next to her on the couch that occupied one wall.

I didn't know what was going on but it had been a while since I saw someone so miserable. I liked Annie. I wanted to find out what was wrong. I wanted to make her feel better. I actually cross-my-heart and hope-to-die (okay, I know, I'm already dead but you know what I mean) did not intend for things to go where they ended up. I only wanted to comfort her.

I had taken her hands in mine and held them, just for reassurance. She twined her fingers with mine and I squeezed a bit. When she nearly smiled I leaned forward, planning on kissing her cheek and whispering some nonsensical words of reassurance. I think it was by the purest happenstance that she turned her head and my lips met hers.

Those lips met and clung. We loosened the grip we had on each other's hands and moved closer. She waved her hand uncertainly for a moment and then reached out to hold me. I could feel her body, warm and trembling. Our mouths opened. My tongue slid between her lips and began its exploration of her mouth. I had my left arm around her and my right hand between us to cup her breast.

She broke the kiss for a moment, her eyes searching mine. "Faith," she stammered. "I never, I'm mean, I'm not, that is, I don't do, this is the first time."

"Shhhhhh," I whispered back. "I know and it's alright. I know that you aren't gay. You're lonely. I am too. I will stop if you want."

For a moment she teetered. The loneliness won out and with what was almost a sob she kissed me.

I wanted to get wild. But that wasn't what Annie needed. She needed someone caring and sweet and gentle. I had a passing thought of a certain Marine Gunnery Sergeant. He would be perfect. But he wasn't here and I was. I'd just have to do the best I could. Not that I minded where I was of course.

I walked her towards the bed. My black outfit fell away one piece at a time. Between removing my clothing I showered Annie with kisses, over her face and shoulders and neck, removing her clothing so that when we reached the bed we were both nude. I leaned her back, holding her firmly until she touched the mattress and I was on top of her. I cradled her body against mine, my hand returning to her breast and finding the now hard nipple tipping the softness of her orb.

I rolled that hard nipple around and around while I nibbled up and down her neck. I never thought of biting her. I had been out a couple times and slipped off to my hidden apartment to nuke some blood. Even if I hadn't fed, I just couldn't have done that to her. Not as vulnerable and needy as she was.

I guided my leg between her thighs, pressing myself against the dampness of her pussy. I hooked my foot around her calf and began to slide back and forth, up and down, gently rubbing her wetness with my skin. My lips traveled from her neck to the hollow of her throat, then down her chest to her other breast.

Annie was already bucking up against me. She in turned wrapped a leg around me, clutching me to her. I teased and licked at her nipple, still holding the other one in my fingers. My thigh was slick with her juices and I could tell she wasn't far from an orgasm. I ground harder against her, my leg pumping faster even as I took that hard nubbin in my lips and squeezed.

She shuddered, spasmed and I felt her body release. After a bit her body relaxed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I looked up and she smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that, even if, "she suddenly blushed, "Even if I can't..."

I pursed my lips and blew her a kiss. "First Annie, I enjoyed this a lot. Second, there's no need for you to do anything. I can tell you're straight. But third," I grinned. "I'm not even done yet." Still looking up at her I rolled her nipple with my tongue tip and then lowered my head and proceeded to let my lips march down her body.

I followed the curve of her body. Down I went, over the softness of her belly, pausing only to lick her navel. Then there was the swell of her mound the beginning of the fine hairs of her womanhood. Finally I squirmed between her legs and without further ado my mouth fell on the dripping wetness of her pussy.

I sucked the droplets clinging to her damp hair and found the taste lovely. I parted her labia and slid my tongue into her. As I expected, she bucked at the first touch. Obviously her fingers had been her only release for sometime. Well, as good as they might be, I knew I was better and set out to prove it.

My tongue pistoned in and out, out and in of her. Now I was penetrating her, reaching inside those silky inner walls, now I was burying my face in her and lapping her slit. Now I was kissing and licking her inner thighs and now I had discovered the hardness of her clit and was tapping it. Her hands were locked in my hair and I could feel her arching under me.

She had a second orgasm. I drank from her, thirsty for the special taste, the special offering, that only another woman has. My lips closed on her throbbing clit and I sucked it, tightening my grip on it. The tip was in my mouth and my tongue lashed it until she came a third time and collapsed limply on the bed.

When Annie's breathing was regular I carefully climbed out of the bed, dressed and snuck out of the room. I hadn't seduced her to get her out of the way, but now that she was asleep I was going to take advantage of the opportunity. I didn't skulk but walked briskly down to the computer room and boldly opened the door. Not surprisingly, no one was there. The computers were on, as they always were. I had learned that they were kept running so that any attempt to raid the place would allow Annie or either the other guard or I to click the "Delete All" program that would erase everything on the hard drive and write over it. Not that I had any intentions of doing THAT. I sat down after closing the door and started peeking.

There was what I was looking for: Names, Dates, Times, Locations. I opened the internet connection and started copying the files to a secure computer in a secret location. With that information we would be able to close the whole network down.

I was feeling pretty smug when I slipped back out of the computer room. Annie was still asleep I was sure. I had only to sit tight until I could get away and retrieve the information I had sent to the remote computer. A pity that I couldn't have sent it directly to the FBI or the Agency but if Annie followed it up I needed the trail to lead elsewhere. In this case it would go to a private PC which was now cut-off from the internet. The information there could only be accessed in person, not remotely. I slipped back into bed with Annie and fell asleep.

Two evenings later I escorted Annie downstairs. Just before we got to her computer sanctum we were intercepted by one of the more ugly goons Eliott employed.

"The boss wants ta see ya, Annie." He looked at me. "And you too Faith."

Annie nodded and headed for the main room, with me tagging along. When we went into the room I took up a position against the wall while Annie stood in front of Eliott's huge carved wood desk. They talked quietly while I relaxed, figuring out how I was going to slip away tonight. I did have about 4 or 5 days before the guns and stuff would be moved so O did have a little lee-way but everything was in position. I just needed to get the stuff I have uploaded and turn it in.

Of course, as usually happens in the last 400 odd years, the moment I though everything was gravy was the moment everything fell apart. Suddenly Eliott smiled and loudly said "Thank you Annie. Your loyalty will not go unrepaid." His eyes raked the whole room. "However liars and traitors will be dealt with as they deserve. Right Faith?"