Undercover Lover

Story Info
Wife is heard by husband having sex with a stranger.
3.6k words
3.46
67.4k
51
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
86 Followers

I'm married to the best woman around.

Her name is Lori and for a 51 Italian, she's a cross between Selma Hayak and Marisa Tomei with her shoulder-length brunette hair and hour glass figure topped off with C sized tits. Her ass is perfectly round and hypnotic because when she walks you can't take your eyes off of them and you don't care who catches you in your stare.

She's smart, kind, and sexy as hell. She works hard and plays even harder and when it comes to sex in bed, she's up for anything.

We've done it on the beach at night, on our balcony during vacation, and in a park and ride after dinner out.

She's even flashed her white panties for a group of guys at a black light filled bar. At first she didn't realize that she was doing it but when I told her she's putting on quite a show for the guys, she became at first embarrassed, but then bolder when she noticed the effect it had on me.

The passion in bed seemed to have been waning in recent years. It's not that we didn't love each other but the stress of our jobs made time together hard to come by. She was in medical sales and I worked surveillance for a government body. I was usually gone for periods of time undercover and she was traveling a lot.

We have a very open relationship with each other so after one lackluster romp in our bed, the topic of sex came up. She started it which told me that she was thinking our sex life was draining also.

"Do you have any fantasies that get you off?" She asked

"Yes. How about you?"

"Yes. What's yours?"

"Um... um" my mind was going over the answer. Should I tell her the truth and scare her away because she'll think I'm a freak or just come up with a lie? I decided to go for broke.

"I can't explain why it turns me on so much but having you tease guys in public turns me on right away."

Really?!" She says as if she were shocked. "How could you get off on seeing me turning on other guys?"

"Again, I can't explain. It just does."

"So you were really turned on when I flashed those guys at the club way back when?"

"Oh yeah."

"How far could I have gone before you got jealous?" She asked.

"Oh no." I quickly responded. "Now you answer the question. What turns you on?"

"Well" she sheepishly responded. "That night really turned me on also."

"It did?!"

"Oh yeah". As she lowered her head a bit. "Truth be told, when you turned to order us drinks, I opened my legs for them. With the black lights all around, they could see that I had those white French lace panties on and they all gave me a thumbs up. Then when you went to the bathroom, one of them came over to see if I wanted to dance. I, of course, told him no because I didn't know how you would feel about it."

"Wow" I said. "So how far would you have gone with them had I given you the thumbs up?"

"How far would you let me?"

I carefully chose my words and said "Had I known it had the same effect on you as it did to me, we could have discussed maybe having myself sit somewhere else in the club and watch you with them to see how far they would have gone."

"Oh my" she said after drawing in a big shot of air. "I can't imagine what would have happened but just thinking about the possibilities is making me wet."

Now I decided to pull out all stops. "Let's try it again and see what happens?"

"Oh I don't know honey. What if it ruins our marriage?

"If we feel the slightest amount of anything bad, we pull out and quit before it gets out of hand and the other will not argue. Okay?"

She gave it about two seconds thought and said "I'm in!"

She was not only agreeable to it, she attacked me for another round in bed that night.

It was one of the best fuck sessions we ever had. She was so wet and screaming so much, I knew that opening up about our fantasies was the best move ever.

Over the course of the following two weeks, we talked at length about how this would all work out. It was decided that since we had to go to a neighboring state for a wedding next month, we would get a hotel room, make our appearance at the reception, and then leave for a club in a sexy outfit so she could tease.

The day of our trip, Lori told me she had a surprise for me.

I couldn't imagine what it would be since I was already surprised we were going through with this. She was right. It was quite the surprise.

As I was packing, she came out with the outfit she was going to wear for the evening. It was incredible. A black dress that came up above mid-thigh. The top half held up with two spaghetti strings and enough cleavage to show two thirds of her breasts. If she moved too quickly they would have spilled out. The bottom half went mid-thigh and was loose.

A garter belt held her stockings with a black seam in the back that I love so much. A pair of tight fitting black French lace thong panties went over them. Her heels had to have been four inches high so her ass stuck out even more. You could actually see the dress giggle from her ass cheeks.

Before I could utter a word she said "you like?"

I said "You look great. There isn't going to be a man in that entire club, married or not, that will be able to resist you!"

"Thank you. I thought I should go out shopping for this number to set the mood."

At the reception, both Lori and I couldn't wait to get out of there and fulfill our fantasies.

We knew of a club close by that we thought would work well for us so we went in. Unfortunately the music was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves think so we left.

In the car, we decided to go to a place a little more intimate yet upscale so we don't attract the wrong type of guys for her to tease. The only logical place would be our own hotels lounge.

It was a good choice. The lighting was low, the music was soothing and quiet and all the patrons looked like clean cut professionals.

We went to our room and I fitted her with a microphone that looked like an earring and an earpiece you couldn't see. I put my mic and earpiece in and off we went.

She went in first and sat at one end of the bar. I went in a few minutes later and already there were some gentlemen that were eying her up and down. The bottom of her dress was loose enough so that when she walked the hem undulated to and fro which showed a lot of thigh. The dress rode a little higher in the back because her ass was so nice and round.

Surprisingly for a non-drinker she ordered a martini. She's not a drinker so after one drink she'll be not only loose and talkative but horny as hell. I chose a straight up bourbon and watched the show without trying to look too obvious.

It only took a few minutes for a guy to come up next to her and order a drink.

He looked like someone she could get into. Forties, medium build, nicely dressed in an expensive Italian suit with slick black hair and a chiseled chin. He carried in his hand what looked to be a bourbon or scotch.

It was awesome to listen in on their conversation. He was very polite and she was acting like the innocent mid-western MILF in town on business.

"I'm wondering how that husband of yours could let you sit at a hotel bar by yourself in a hot number like this?"

"My husband is here with me. He's not feeling well so he's upstairs in our room. I put this on along with my makeup when he told me the dinner didn't agree with him. I thought I would come down for one and then head back up." She responded.

"I'm sorry he's ill but not too sorry because that means I can keep you company if you don't mind?" He said with a half-smile as he eyed her up and down.

"No that's fine. I'm enjoying the company." She said as she twirled her stir stick in nervous reaction.

After a few minutes of small talk, the conversation turned a bit more sexual. I could tell he was going to see how far he could get with her because he turned his chair toward her so his knee was touching her leg and his hand was resting on the small of her back.

I heard from him "Did you dress like this because of your dinner or because you wanted to dress sexy for your husband?"

"Both. Dinner was very elegant but I also like to dress, as you say, sexy, for him."

"But now that he's not feeling well, you must be a bit disappointed that all this is going to waste?" He asked while his other hand went down to her knee.

"I, I, I." She nervously stammered when she felt his hand. "I am but there will be a next time."

"If you didn't want that hot dress and sexy garter belt with stockings to go to waste, I'll be glad to fill in for your husband." He said with a dirty smile.

"I'm sure you would and by the way, how did you know I'm wearing a garter?"

"I didn't but let's check." And with that he slid his hand up her dress and searched around.

The look on Lori's face was one of shock. She sat up straighter and she gave him a look of dis-belief.

"That's not my garter. That would be my underwear!"

"French lace at that." He snickered as his hand stayed under her dress.

After a pause, she placed her hand above his and moved it off.

I'm not sure what happened but their conversation was breaking up. It happens if the place is remote and there is a lot of phone or Wi-Fi activity. I tried everything in order to hear again and after a few minutes their talk came back to my ear.

"I don't know if I could do that. I've never done that for anybody."

Wow! What did I miss!? What has she never done before?

I could tell he wanted to keep her on the subject so he quickly replied "Exactly why you should do it. You're in a new town, your husband is not here, and I know it is turning you on otherwise you would have left or changed the subject."

"I, I don't know. I hardly know you."

"Please."

"Okay. I'll be right back. Order me another drink please. I'm going to need it". She said in defeat but if I know my wife, it was also so she didn't lead him on to her being a little tipsy and excited over whatever she was going to do.

As she got away from him, I heard her tell me "meet me by the bathrooms!"

As soon as I got to her she was breathing heavy and sweating.

She told me with her eyes wide open. "He wants me to take my panties off and hand them to him!"

"Really?" I said in shock. "And you're going to?"

"I don't know! I can't believe it but isn't this what we wanted?"

"Well, I don't know. We talked about flirting but to hand some guy your panties!? What's this going to lead to?"

"I asked him to order me a drink. I just can't leave him there now."

"Okay" I said regretfully. "But if you feel it's getting too far let me know and I'll be the sick husband that comes to the bar to take you back to the room."

"I'm sure it won't go any further but you know how I get after I drink so either save me soon or who knows what might happen."

I got the strange feeling that she was getting into this flirtatious scene a lot more than I was but I could always move in and stop it at any time.

I went first and took my seat. She then came in and put her hand on his neck in a caressing way to get into her chair and then softly handed him her bundled up black French lace panties. He held them between his hands for a view and then put them in his pocket and turned to her while putting his right hand on the small of her back and his left on her thigh.

"Very nice. Are they really yours or did you have a pair in your purse?"

"A woman has a lot of things in her purse but...oh!" And she suddenly stopped.

By the looks of things, it was because his left hand had gone up her dress to check. This time she didn't move his hand away.

"Satisfied?"

"Very. You?" That's when he stood up closer to her as if to block the view from all around the bar.

It worked because I couldn't see a thing but I knew what he was doing by what she said after taking a big gulp of her drink.

"Oh my. You are thorough aren't you?"

"You shave everything but a small strip don't you?"

"You like?"

"Absolutely. You?"

I should have gone to the bathroom myself when we were over there but under the circumstances I didn't even think about it. I had to go like a race horse but I wanted to break that up because it went way too far as is. I decided to quickly go to the bathroom and then come back and take her back to the room.

As I headed toward the room, I told her through the microphone "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back to take you to our room, okay?" I received no reply. Did that mean she didn't hear me or that she ignored me?

As I headed into the men's room I heard "I need to get back to my room before I do something with you I'll regret in the morning."

Being the gentleman I thought he was, he said "Okay. Let me walk you up."

As soon as I was done in the bathroom, I checked to make sure they left, then I paid my bill and ran to the elevator to maybe catch them.

I was too late. They were nowhere to be found.

I called out to her from my microphone but either it wasn't working because of the reception or she took her earpiece out so she didn't have to hear me ask her to come back to the room or at least tell me what room she was in

As I headed to our room, I heard my worst fear.

"This isn't my room. Where are we?"

"This is my room. I thought we could catch a night cap before heading to your room."

"You naughty boy. Okay but one drink and that is all!" she said in a not so believing tone.

"Of course. Here we are." He said with a snicker in his tone.

This was not good. I had no idea what room they were in and my wife is in there, drunk, horny and under the impression that this is what we wanted. All I could do is listen.

"Hey, I don't need my zipper pulled down to relax with a drink. Could you please zip that back up?"

"I have your panties. I just wondered if you could give me your bra?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. You're incorrigible! I'm married!"

"But you're also in a strange man's hotel room with your panties in his pocket and wearing a sexy dress. Come over to the bed and take a seat while I get that drink for us."

There was a moment of silence until she asked "where's my drink?"

"I have something better for your lips." And suddenly I heard her say "Oh lord! That's so big!

Then all I heard was the unmistakable sound of her sucking his cock. Her moans gave it away but then he started saying things like "that's it baby. Suck that cock. Take it all the way down your throat."

After maybe 10 minutes he said "I can't hold back baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" And with that all I could hear is him grunting in ecstasy and her moaning to every pump he was giving her mouth.

It was a few minutes before I heard him say "Lay back on the bed. My turn."

"Oh no. This has gone on far enough." She said meekly. "I really need to...oh, oh, oh that feels so good."

For the next 10 or fifteen minutes all I could hear was her moaning and screaming things like "lick my pussy and ass! Oh God I'm coming! And it was over and over again.

"I thought that would be the end of it, since they both came, until I got another shock and heard her say. "Give me that cock dammit. You're not done yet!"

She must have been giving him another blow job or hand job to get him hard again because she then said "Now fuck me!"

"I've wanted you since I saw you. Now I'm gonna take it."

I knew I wouldn't be seeing her very soon when she replied "Take what you want. I'm your whore for the night!"

For the next two hours I heard them grunting, screaming, and yelling every obscenity imaginable to each other while he commanded her into several positions.

He took her missionary, with her on top facing him and then away from him. They even did 69 by the sounds of both of them moaning. The last one blew me away because I never thought she would give him everything.

"Fuck me in my ass!"

"Oh yes ma'am. You don't have to tell me twice. Let me get some lube while you get on your hands and knees."

Even though pangs of jealousy ravaged my body from the time she handed him her panties, I obviously wasn't that upset because I was rock hard and had already came twice.

During this entire time of her with him in his room, I couldn't see a thing but I could visualize what they were doing and it was an incredible turn on.

"Easy! Your dick is so big it's going to take a bit to get it in my ass baby."

"Oh you're so tight. I'm gonna fit it all in your sweet ass honey. "

There was a few moments of silence. Then "Oh yeah. Fuck my ass! Fuck my whore ass you bastard!"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass hard bitch!"

Then I could hear him slapping her ass several times while pumping all of his cock up her small butt hole. Both of them lost in a state of bliss and raw animal energy.

"Spank my ass! I'm your bad girl. Harder!" I'm gonna cum!"

"We're gonna cum together! Oh my God!"

A high pitched "AHHHHHHHHHH!" is what I heard from both of them that I thought would have brought the management to the room for a disturbance.

Not only did they come together but we all came at the same time because my cock erupted with them at the thought of my prim and proper wife giving all her holes to this stranger.

After a few, I heard her say "I really need to get out of here. My husband must be freaking out."

He replied. "That was the best I've ever had. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"No. I'm sorry but we're gone tomorrow." She said in a sorrowful tone.

"Let me give you my number. Maybe we can meet up somehow down the road?" He asked.

"I don't think so but thank you. I have to go." And then after some sounds of them kissing for a very long time, I heard the door close along with "good bye."

When she came to our room we just looked at each other, trying to read what the other was feeling.

I broke the awkwardness and asked "What happened to just flirting?"

She replied with pleading eyes "I know honey but one thing led to another and I thought if you really didn't like it you would have told me in my earpiece and I would have stopped it right then and there! You didn't say a thing so I thought this was what you wanted!?"

"I did try but you didn't respond."

With that she went in her ear and came up empty handed.

"It must have fallen out when he was nibbling on my other ear and I tilted my head."

"How convenient" I whipped back.

"Don't be mad. I thought this is what you wanted."

Then her demeanor changed to that of a vixen. "But be honest. It turned you on didn't it?"

"Well, yeah it did. Now get to bed and let me show you how much it did."

As she looked down and my enormous erection "Oh my it did turn you on you pervert! Come to bed baby and I'll show you how it all went."

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
86 Followers