Undercover Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jill closed her knees against Magita's shoulders.

"Did you like the way I did it, Magita?"

The police woman knew she must respond honestly. It was the only thing she knew, honesty.

"Yes," she blurted through her embarrassment.

"I will think more of you, not less," Jill oddly replied.

Magita did not really care how Jill thought of her at all. She knew she was being blackmailed into doing this.

And decided to just get it over with. She let her head lean forward and touched her lips to the clamshell revealed to her. To her surprise Jill did not taste funky as she had imagined. She tasted sweet, almost like slightly-bitter honey. She let her lips begin to move over the soft clamshell of the woman's cunt lips.

Almost immediately she felt Jill begin to buck under her. In a short time she would understand why, but at the moment she felt disgust and shame.

And she knew what else she must do. Hating what was happening she let her tongue come out and began licking the soft, moist pussy lips.

"Mmm," Jill cooed. "Lick my clit, lover," Jill purred.

Magita wanted nothing to do with that. But knowing reality she let her tongue lift to the hood at the top of the wet pussy she was eating. She licked the hood a few times, then found herself opening her mouth and using her teeth to gently tug at Jill's cunt lips.

"Oh you're so good, Magita," Jill moaned. Her hands moved down and she started to caress her own breasts through her sleep shirt as she felt her cunt lips being slowly drawn in to Magita's sucking mouth.

"Oh god you're making me come, darling!" Jill moaned. Magita knew she could stop, but she caught Jill's eyes and saw a terrible sadness deep inside. She pressed her mouth deeper into the steamy, drenching pussy and lapped at the hard clit.

"Please let me come," Magita suddenly heard a tiny voice plead. "Oh please, Maggie."

Magita was taken aback. The voice sounded so small and lost. Against everything she believed in she began to eat Jill wildly, sucking hard on her lips and flicking her erect clit with the tip of her tongue. She could not explain why, but as she knelt sickened that a woman's juices were coating her lips she wanted to do this right.

She began to lick the firm bud harder, stroking the clit with abandon. She was again brought back to what she was doing when she felt Jill lean up and put her hands on the back of Magita's head, drawing her face into her pussy tight.

"Oh please, Maggie," she heard the woman plead as Jill's hips undulated wildly under her mouth. "Let me come."

Magita continued to stroke the hard little clit with her tongue as Jill began to thrash under her.

"Oh god Maggie!" Magita heard. "Oh GOD!"

The detective tasted an odd acidity to the clit she was tonguing and somehow knew Jill was close to coming from her mouth. The idea sickened her – but she continued to lick.

"Ohh ohh ohhhh!" she heard Jill squeal as the woman's thighs gripped her head.

"Oh god!" she heard Jill scream. " OH GODD!"

She felt the pussy begin to convulse, then heard Jill cry out in a long moan.

"Oh GODDDD!"

Seconds later the bucking stopped and she heard a voice.

"Stop, baby."

The detective rose from between the woman's thighs, unaware the glimpse of her large tits eroticized the woman beyond belief.

"Thank you, Maggie," she heard the again-small voice whisper. Then she heard something she wished she had not heard, but she complied.

"Let me hold you, please," Jill begged softly.

Magita leaned down and let the quivering woman surround her shoulders with her arms.

"Can I tell you something, Maggie?"

Magita wanted to hear nothing, but she nodded.

"That's the first time anyone's let me come who wasn't raping me."

The detective's police eyes widened in shock. She looked down and saw a terrible sadness in the woman's blue eyes.

"Yes, Maggie," the voice continued. "They raped me so much."

"Who?" Magita answered in nearly a scream.

"The Avengers."

Magita knelt in disbelief at the name of the violent motorcycle gang.

"When?" the detective demanded.

Blue eyes of sadness looked up at her.

"Most of my life."

12