Undercover Milf Ch. 03Q

Story Info
Her son and her best friend; the detective returns.
2.3k words
4.32
63k
28
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

The next morning Laura did the same routine as she waited anxiously for her son to leave so she could once again snoop in his room. Most of all she wanted to see if there was another video on her son's computer. When she entered the room, she once again found his computer left on and she sat down quickly.

Sure enough there was a new video on the computer, so she clicked on it and the media player came up. It was her son inside her best friend's living room, they were sitting on the couch together, he was showing her something in a catalog. She turned the audio up and listened to the conversation that was taking place.

"Matt, I really think your mother will like a trip to that weekend spa for her birthday." She said to her son.

"Thanks Lisa's you are a good friend to my mom to help me pick out this surprise birthday present for her." Kurt answered.

"Anything for you're a sweetie, you are such a good kid." She said to pat him on the thigh.

"Thanks Lisa, but I'm not a kid anymore." He said gently taking her hand into his. "I'm really quite grown up now."

"Yes you are starting to become a handsome young man Kurt." She said leaning in kissing him on the cheek.

"You know I always had a crush on you, and I used to watch you sunbathe for hours when you used to come over to lie out with my mother. You are so beautiful Lisa, let me show you how much I've grown over the years." He said to pull her to him to kiss her on the lips.

"Kurt." She said pushing away. "You are sweet, but first off your mom would kill me, even though I do find you cute. Second my husband would kill both of us and third I'm old enough to be your mother, but thanks you are a sweet k., guy."

Lisa pulled herself up and tried to get off the couch, Kurt timed it just right and pulled her back down on top of him. He was reverently kissing her neck while she was struggling to get away from him. She really did like Kurt, he is athletic and a good looking young man, she was also flattered by her his amorous behavior.

"Kurt please stops, please." She begged him.

Then without warning one of his arms slipped down to her round ass and went up the back of her short summer sun dress. Damn, she thought, she wasn't wearing any panties today, as a matter of fact she wasn't wearing anything under the dress.

The young man's strong hand pulled her legs apart to where she was now straddling him, while his hand started to rub pussy. Lisa was getting very wet by this manipulation and now stopped struggling, but she was giving in to this young man humping her pussy against his exploring hand.

"Oh god, Kurt, oh you are making me so wet." She moaned as she reached up and pulled down the spaghetti straps of her dress to reveal her naked large tits.

Kurt took one into his hand and gave it a squeeze, then he took it into his mouth sucking onto it's hardening nipple. He then did the same thing to the other breast, then the two of them started to kiss passionately on the couch.

"Let's see just how much you have grown?" She said climbing off of him.

She stood up and slid the dress down off of her sexy body, Kurt admired her beautiful frame, her large tits hanging proudly in front of her. Her dark brown pubic hair neatly trimmed in above her pussy lips, he slid down his shorts and she got in front of him on her knees.

"Wow I guess you have grown up." She taking his hard cock into her hand.

She stroked it up and down, then she started to run her pink tongue up and down its shaft making him shudder from the sensation. Then she took just the large purple head of his cock into her mouth, and she gently swirled her tongue around it. Before Kurt knew it she was now bobbing her head up and down fucking his cock with the mouth, she used one hand to stroke it while she sucked on his cock.

Kurt was bigger than her husband, but he reminded her of fonder days back in her college days when she had several different young lovers. Out of college she ended marrying a man who was twelve years older than she was, even though he was successful and she did not have to work her sex life had suffered for it.

She stopped sucking his cock and climbed up on top of Kurt, she held his cock with one hand and guided it to her sopping wet pussy. Once he had it worked in, she began to ride up and down on it, Kurt alternated from tit to tit while she rode him hard.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, fuck me with your big hard cock, fuck Kurt." She moaned aloud in between her screams of lust.

Laura had now allowed her robe to fall open, one hand was roughly playing with her tits and the other was fingering her pussy. She continued to watch the action on the computer of her son fucking the shit out of her best friend.

"I want to fuck you from behind Lisa." He said aloud.

"Oh yes, yes do that." She replied.

The two of them changed position and now her son was behind her, the camera was hit by accident in the bag he had it hidden in so the view was not very good. She could hear her friend moaning and groaning aloud while her son was thrusting his cock in and out of her. Laura could just make out her friend holding herself up with one hand and squeezing her swinging tits with her other. Her son was roughly holding on to her round ass with both hands while grunting loudly as he fucked his young cock in and out of her.

Lisa moaned something about cumming so fucking hard, Laura also moaned aloud me too, Kurt then whipped his cock out and shot several thick jets of white cum all over Lisa's ass. The two of the collapsed on the couch and then the video came to abrupt end, Laura regained her composure and sat up.

She clicked on his web browser and found a new dot com site listed in the history, sure enough when she went to it was the site the mysterious man and her son's friends were building.

It was now open for business and several videos were already up that Laura had not even seen, she watched several of them. Some of the videos the women were willing to let a young stud fuck them, yet others seemed to have been coerced either physical or other ways.

Laura transferred all of the pictures and videos to her laptop, added the site to her bookmarks and brought the computer downstairs. She showered and changed into a short denim skirt, a sleeveless white blouse and a pair of sandals. She called Detective Moorhead to come over and see all of the evidence she had for him.

The Detective arrived, the two of them exchanged pleasantries and they sat on her love seat and she showed him all of the videos, pictures and the web site. The detective made several notes on a notepad, while watching everything, he also watched Laura for her reaction. She shifted nervously on the seat crossing and uncrossing her legs, she was watching sex videos in her home with a man who was not her husband. Not just any man, but a large, handsome blackman, who she knew was checking her out, why did I wear this short denim skirt.

Ronald was getting uncomfortable as well, his large cock was pushing painfully against his pants as he watched. He found Mrs. Laura Cranston to be very attractive, he now found himself more interested in lusting for her than the investigation.

"Wow, I'm going to have to talk to our tech guys and have them come gets this laptop, then I will have to go to the district attorney to see what crimes we can attach to all of this." He explained.

"Oh will I get my computer back?" She asked.

"The will probably just put all of this onto disks and then give it back to you, but they might confiscate your son's computer as evidence." He said standing up to leave.

Then right there she could see his large bulge sticking out in front of him, she nervously got up and led him to the door. She went to open the door when he put a large hand against it and pressed himself so hard against her she was pinned between him and the door.

"Mrs. Cranston did. You get hot watching those videos when you found them?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes." She moaned.

"You look so hot today baby, did you dress this way for me?" He whispered into her ear again, only this time his free hand came up and cupped one of her nice firm tits.

"Yes, No, I don't know!" She whimpered.

Ronald turned her around, she was now facing him and he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. Laura did not fight it, she allowed this man to kiss her right in her home at the front door, he broke the kiss and pulled off her blouse. He reached down and pulled her tits out of the bra cups and started to suck on her nipples. Then he kissed his way down her stomach until he was on his knees in front of her. He put his head up her short denim skirt and pulled her panty crotch aside, he loved eating nice clean white pussy like Laura's. He dined on her pussy and clit, making her cum her juices all over his face. When her orgasm subsided, he stopped eating her pussy and stood up, she stood looking at him trembling.

He undid his pants and pulled his hard cock out of his pants, Laura was now looking at a large thick black cock for the first time in her life, she gasped when she saw it. He put one hand on her shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees, she grabbed it with her shaky hands and took it into her mouth. She sucked as much of it as she possibly could, trying hard as she could to please this beautiful cock she now had before her.

Ronald stopped her sucking and pulled her up, he pushed over against a small table she had in the foyer. She and her husband used it for just setting keys or mail on when they came in the door. She placed both hands on the table and he lifted her skirt, then he shoved his big black thick cock inside her tight pink pussy. Laura could feel both pleasure and pain, pleasure due to the fact her pussy had never been fucked this hard or deep before. Pain because her pussy was now being stretched further than it had since she had her son eighteen years ago.

"Oh fuck me 'grunts' fuck me, fuck me oh fuck me with your big fucking cock." She wailed aloud.

"Oh god you such a fine pussy, oh fine white pussy." He groaned. "Oh fuck I do love fucking white pussy."

Laura came so many times she loss count, then Ronald stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her. He pulled her to him and kissed her then he picked her up and held her against the door. He slid his cock into her and fucked while standing up against her front door, he could feel her legs wrap tightly around him.

"Oh baby this feels so good, I'm going to fill you up, do you want that do you want my black cum in your pussy baby." He said to her while pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Yes cum into me, cum inside my cunt." She moaned.

With that he unloaded burst after burst of his cum inside her unprotected cunt, he kept cumming until he was completely drained. Then he gently set her down, he put his cock back in his pants, adjusted himself. He could see Laura, she was still using the door for support, her legs shaking, he could see a trail of his cum running down her leg

"We'll be in touch, but I may need to investigate you further." He said with a laugh and pulled the door open pushing her out of the way.

She regained her composure, cleaned up the foyer and sprayed a lot of air fresheners, then she went up to take a shower. She douches when getting out, hoping that she would get most of his cum out of her pussy. She feigned that she did not feel good when her husband got home, and she went to bed early that night. She cried herself to sleep, ashamed of what she has done, ashamed of what she was becoming.

Laura did not want her son degrading women and working for a man in the porn industry, yet she found herself degrading herself. Her escapades with Matt, all of the masturbating she was doing and now she let a police officer, a detective, defile her in her own home. Deep inside she knew in her heart that she could not let any of this happen again, yet she felt she may be too weak to stop it.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers