Undercover Starlet

Story Info
Nicola & Agent Bambi use their talents to bust a crime lord.
14.3k words
4.63
69.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex scenes and rude words. It's fairly tame, and I'm pretty broad-minded, but the decency laws in most states would require it not be read by persons under 18. Also, if you're offended by adult themes, you should probably leave now.

More importantly, this tale features women presented as sexual objects. There is nothing wrong with this as they are only fictional characters. I urge readers, especially young males, to not regard real women in this way.

This work is (c) 2002 the author. Permission is granted to freely distribute, provided it is not altered in any way. It may not be posted to any website or included in any archive without the author's permission.

There is no Nicola. All characters are fictitious. The situations are made-up. This is only a fantasy, and any similarity to real persons, events & institutions is pure coincidence.

Undercover Starlet

"Why Mr. Baines, I do believe you're trying to take advantage of me," Nicola murmured in her husky Australian accent.

Mr. Baines, a middle-aged studio exec, wrapped his arms around the 20-year-old starlet's slender waist. He kissed her tenderly on the throat. "What gives you that idea?"

They were standing in the bedroom of Nicola's West Hollywood apartment. Night had fallen. The bay windows were open and a cool breeze was blowing in down the canyon, causing the curtains to billow like silken ghosts.

Nicola's elegant, well-manicured hands brushed against the front of Mr. Baines's trousers, delicately skimming over the throbbing bulge trapped inside. "Call it a hunch," she replied.

Mr. Baines stepped behind her. Nicola was wearing a black, low cut strapless cocktail dress that showcased her stunning cleavage. Reaching around, he began to grope her, gently massaging her tits through the dress.

"Now why would I do that?" Mr. Baines whispered teasingly into her ear. Nicola let out a sigh of desire, enjoying the sensation of his hands squeezing her sensitive boobs. He smiled, obviously enjoying the moment of seduction. "I'm a married, 38-year-old man. Why would I possibly want to take a gorgeous up-and-coming young actress out to dinner, and then back to her place?"

"Because you want to fuck me." Nicola breathed. Mr. Baines kissed her softy on the lips. "Well... maybe just a little."

Nicola let out a light giggle. She reached behind her back, tugging down the zipper on her little black dress. It fell at her ankles, as it would only get in the way of the rest of the evening.

The starlet turned to face the studio exec. She was now dressed in nothing more than a lacey black g-string that barely covered her well-trimmed muff and a pair of 6-inch black pumps. Nicola cast her date a sultry come-hither look, posing with her hands on her hips.

"Well?" she asked. "Do you think I've got what it takes to play the part?"

"Oh yes," murmured Mr. Baines, eyeing up her bare breasts. "I can see you possess some very special acting talents."

Nicola ran her hands through her long, chestnut-colored hair. "Why thank-you," she blushed.

For almost a year now the stunning Australian model-turned-actress had been performing routines such as this, advancing her career using the best assets she had at her disposal- her own body. It was a game of give and take, and Nicola knew how to play it well. Tonight her mark was something special, a casting director for a big-budget feature. It was only a small part but it would mean a step up from the B-movies Nicola was best known for.

Nicola wanted that role badly, and she was willing to do anything to get it.

In a second they were kissing wildly. Mr. Baines's tongue was exploring every inch of the eager starlet's mouth, while Nicola's hands were frantically clawing off his clothes. Even if that movie part was uppermost on her mind, it didn't stop Nicola from enjoying what she had to go through to get it. Her lithe model's body quivered with sexual desire as Mr. Baines's cock finally sprung free from the confines of his pants and rubbed against Nicola's thigh.

With a squeal of delight, Nicola fell backwards onto her bed. She stretched her long legs wide apart in the air, grasped her panties in one hand and ripped them away to reveal her salivating pussy. (She went through so many pairs like that she was seriously considering giving up underwear altogether). Nicola ran a single finger along the drooling lips of her cunt.

Mr. Baines was now naked, except for his gold wedding band. Kneeling on the bed, he grasped Nicola firmly by the ankles, pulling her toward his purple-headed penis.

With a slurp Nicola's tunnel of love engulfed him. This was where her audition really began.

The starlet let out a long, low moan of satisfaction that surely echoed down the canyon for all her neighbors to hear. The gasps of pleasure increased as Nicola's casting director enthusiastically fucked her.

It was at that moment that the door to Nicola's bedroom burst open. In rushed in a short, red-haired woman followed by two men dressed in jackets and ties.

"FBI!"

Nicola gave a squeak of surprise. Mr. Baines, perhaps thinking that his wife had caught him, leapt off the bed and in a moment was flying through the bay windows and over the balcony, stark naked. Seconds later the sound of someone crashing through the shrubbery drifted up from the canyon.

Bereft of her date, and still sprawled nude on her bed with a no small amount of love-slime covering her thighs, Nicola stared at her visitors in wide-eyed shock.

"Um, sorry," the red-headed woman said sheepishly. "We get abit carried away sometimes."

"Look," stammered Nicola, "if this is about my green card, the INS man assured me that it was standard procedure for foreign nationals to demonstrate their lap dancing abilities before work visas were issued!"

"No, it's nothing like that," her visitor replied. She turned to her male companions, who were enjoying the sight of the starlet in all her naked glory. "Wait downstairs, boys. I think we've been a little too heavy-handed so far."

They shot her a look of disappointment but left anyway. Nervous, Nicola sat up in bed but otherwise made no attempt to cover her luscious bare body.

The woman flashed her ID. "Special Agent Bambi Thumper, FBI."

Nicola raised an eyebrow. "Bambi Thumper?"

"No jokes," Agent Thumper replied tersely. "I've heard them all."

With the shock of her entry receding, Nicola finally had the opportunity to take a good look at Agent Thumper. She was a very cute woman in her late twenties, with her short, straight red hair worn in very fetching bangs that framed her pretty face. She was dressed in a charcoal-gray skirt (which didn't quite cover her sexy thighs) and jacket, which was open to reveal a white blouse that strained to contain a formidable bust for a woman of her short stature.

"What can I do for you, Agent Thumper?" Nicola purred.

"I'm here to ask for your help. Ms. Baron," she replied. "Your adoptive country is in need of your...," she paused, her crystal blue eyes drinking in Nicola's nudity. "...special talents."

**********

Minutes later, Nicola's bare body was wrapped in a flimsy satin robe and she was seated at the kitchen table. Agent Thumper stood over Nicola, briefing her.

"This is Tommy 'The Walrus' Teducci." She slapped down a black and white photograph of a craggy-jawed man. "He runs the biggest crime syndicate on the West Coast."

"Uh-huh," Nicola replied, although she was really more interested in peeking down Agent Thumper's top. The white blouse billowed open slightly, affording Nicola tempting glances of Thumper's lacey bra and snowy-white cleavage.

"For years we've been trying to get an agent into his organization," Agent Thumper continued, oblivious to the sexual harassment going on right under her nose. "But Tommy The Walrus has a sixth-sense about law men and has spotted each and every one of them."

"What has this got to do with me?" Nicola asked. Thumper went over to her briefcase and produced a manila folder. "A week ago, The Walrus purchased a videotape from Direct Enterprises entitled 'Bikini Bandits'. The next day he placed another order for a tape entitled 'Bikini Stewardesses 2'. He's also made enquires into obtaining episode #85 of 'The Tony Moroni Show', and we've just received word that he's using his European connections to get hold of a copy of the Sex Kitten video 'Kittens 4ever'."

Nicola gasped. "There's one thing they all had in common- me!"

Agent Thumper nodded. "We believe that The Walrus is quite the fan of yours. With your permission, we'd like to have you infiltrate his business and help bring this slug to justice. You won't be alone, of course. I'll be there with you every step of the way. Hopefully, The Walrus will be so wrapped up in meeting his favorite starlet that he won't spot me as a fed."

"Sure," Nicola replied with a shrug. "Sounds like fun."

"Fun?" Agent Thumper has aghast. "Ms. Baron, this is going to be a very dangerous undercover operation."

"Oh rubbish," Nicola replied. "Knowing me, we'll end up wearing some sexy outfits, for a while at least before we have to take them off and run around nude. And I just bet you we'll get laid as well."

Special Agent Bambi Thumper sighed. Obviously, this wasn't going to be just any undercover mission.

**********

The next evening found the dynamic duo waiting in an unmarked FBI surveillance van outside "Hooters R Us", a seedy North Hollywood strip club. Agent Thumper was instructing Nicola on the finer points of undercover police work, and Nicola was instructing Agent Thumper on the finer points of being a slut.

The gorgeous Australian starlet was dressed to thrill in the same short black mini-dress, showing off plenty of Nicola's cleavage and lean, tanned legs, accentuated by a pair of black 6-inch pumps. Agent Thumper, by contrast, was more casual, decked out in a white t-shirt and denim shorts.

Nicola clucked her tongue as she looked over what Agent Thumper had picked out, shaking her pretty head.

"What's wrong with it?" the busty Fed asked.

"You've got to attract Mr. The Walrus's attention in a strip club. You're not going to do it wearing that."

"Well, what do you suggest?"

"First up, loose the bra," Nicola instructed. Agent Thumper gaped at her.

"What???"

"Trust me."

Blushing, Agent Thumper glanced around at her fellow agents in the back of the van. Up till now that had all been absorbed in the surveillance equipment, but upon hearing what was going on they turned to watch the AIC do a bit of T&A.

"Eyes front, Agent Johnson!" she barked. Reluctantly, they went back to work, but Agent Thumper could still feel their hungry gazes watching her. She reached one hand up the sleeve of her t-shirt, groping for the catch on her bra. Agent Thumper wriggled deliciously as she undid first one shoulder strap and then the other, slipping the unwanted piece of underwear out of the other sleeve.

She half-expected her team to applaud.

"Better," Nicola replied. Unrestrained, Agent Thumper's impressive chest strained against the fabric of the tight white t-shirt, her dark brown nipples clearly visible.

But the Aussie starlet wasn't finished yet. She produced a pair of scissors and began to snip away at the shirt. Agent Thumper's blush deepened as Nicola began to cut a large strip off the bottom hem. Working her way around Agent Thumper's slim waist, Nicola reduced her shirt down considerably from its original size. Now, the bottom swell of the Agent's boobs hung down, two snowy slopes that drew the attention of everyone in the van.

"Now, for those shorts..." Nicola bent down to Agent Thumper's crotch, brandishing the scissors.

"I think we better get a move on," she said hastily, before she found herself sauntering into "Hooters R Us" with her pussy exposed for all to see. Nicola shrugged.

"Agent Thumper, don't I need to wear a wire or something?" the starlet asked. Agent Thumper shook her head. "Not just yet. First we need to make contact. And don't call me 'Agent Thumper'. From now on it's just 'Bambi', OK?"

"And you can call me 'Knickers," Nicola replied. Bambi rolled her eyes.

"We'll be under constant observation by the back-up team. If at any point you feel you're in danger, just say the safety phrase and they'll get us out of the situation without alerting The Walrus."

"What's the safety phrase?"

Bambi turned to one of the agents. "Agent Johnson?"

"Uh, the safety phrase is 'I'm not wearing any panties.'"

Bambi glowered at him. Why did she always get the idiots?

As ready as they'll ever be, the pair of busty beauties exited the van and strolled into the club.

Nicola was no stranger to titty bars. It was pretty dingy, the lighting designed to accentuate the stage while leaving the seating area in near darkness so the patrons could "enjoy" the show in privacy. Onstage, two naked women where enthusiastically gyrating their bodies for the male audience, their shaved crotches glistening in the dim light.

The two undercover cuties drew their own share of attention. One guy whistled at them and Nicola batted her eyelids at him in coy gratitude. Bambi tried her best to maintain her composure (she was, after all, a trained FBI agent), but the sight of all those men turning their hungry eyes to ogle her, with her boobs practically hanging out of the bottom half of her shirt, made her blush.

"What now?" Nicola whispered. Bambi swallowed back her shyness. She glanced around the club, looking for their target. Finally, she spotted him over in a VIP booth separated from the rest of crowd by a velvet rope.

"Over there."

Nicola surreptitiously looked over. She saw that same handsome, craggy man seated with a tall, thin weaselly looking guy.

"Who's that with him?"

"Rondo Hatton, his right-hand man."

As they watched, Rondo was talking earnestly to his boss, The Walrus, who was only half-listening. The gangster was more interesting in watching the floorshow. And who could blame him, thought Nicola. The two dancers were now writhing their slippery, naked bodies against each in pseudo-lesbian lust.

"Now, we need to get his attention somehow..." said Bambi. She envisioned a carefully choreographed chance meeting, perhaps 'accidentally' bumping into The Walrus as he got up to visit the little gangster's room. But Nicola had other ideas.

"Leave that to me," the adorable Aussie said coolly. With a loss of her chestnut-colored hair, she strode through the crowded strip club toward their mark. There was nothing for Agent Bambi to do but rush after her, trying unsuccessfully to keep her boobs from bouncing out from underneath her shirt. Nicola sauntered up to the VIP booth, stepping over the velvet rope. The two hoods instantly broke off their conversation and stared up at her in surprise. Nicola placed her hands on the table and leaned forward, affording the men a spectacular view down her dress at her bare breasts.

"Hi boys," she gave them a saucy greeting. "I couldn't help but notice you were VIPs. I was wondering if my friend and I could join you?"

The Walrus broke into a broad grin. "Sure, toots. Why don't you come sit next to me?" He patted a spot on the leather-upholstered.

"Thanks," Nicola replied. She slipped in next to him, squeezing her luscious body against his massive bulk. "My name's Nicola, but my friends call me 'Knickers'. And this is my best mate Bambi."

Bambi smiled nervously, and took a seat on the opposite end of the booth next to Rondo.

"Knickers, huh?" The Walrus laughed. "Well, Knickers, my friends call me The Walrus. And this is my associate Rondo."

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. The Walrus." She reached out with her delicate hand and shook his huge paw.

"Boss, this ain't such a good idea..." Rondo whined.

"Forgetaboutit!" boomed The Walrus. He leered at Nicola with undisguised lust. "I like a girl with spirit and big tits."

Nicola laughed, her melodious Aussie voice carrying across the club. "Well, I've got plenty of both!"

Suddenly, the outsized mobster's eyes lit up. "Hey, you're that Australian actress, Nicola Baron!"

"Busted!" cried Nicola. And then wished she hadn't. The two gangsters jumped, looking around. "The cops!" squealed Rondo.

"No, no, it's a joke," Nicola tried to calm them down. "Yknow, 'busted' cos you spotted who I am, and 'busted', cos of my boobs..." She pointed at her chest.

"You'll have to forgive my friend," said Bambi hastily. "She's a bit of a bimbo."

"Yeah, that's me," lied Nicola. "Ditzy old Knickers!"

The Walrus and his henchman started to relax. Nicola gently began to stroke The Walrus's leg, which helped him relax even more.

"I'm a big fan of yours," he said. "I love those dumb movies you make."

"Why thank-you," Nicola purred. "It's always great to meet a fan. I'm glad to have brought you so much... pleasure." She threw him a hungry look while, under the table, running her hand up and down his thigh.

The Walrus threw his hand in the air and yelled "Waitress!" In a few moments, a topless blonde girl was at their table.

"Yes sir?"

"Tequilas all round!"

The drinks arrived shortly. Nicola downed hers in a single gulp, the warm glow of alcohol quickly spreading through her body. In spite of the danger of the situation Nicola was enjoying herself. She was always attracted to rich, powerful men and The Walrus fit the bill perfectly. Watching a busty brunette writhe in ecstasy on stage as she faked an orgasm, Nicola began to feel that familiar rising sensation deep within her pussy. In the privacy of the VIP booth, Nicola snuggled up against him, her hand resting on his twitching crotch. The Walrus put his arm around her, drawing her even closer.

"I always wondered how actresses like you really feel about nudity?" The Walrus asked.

"Oh, I love being naked!" Nicola replied. "I don't just work naked, either. I cook naked, I clean naked. I should just give up buying clothes." She giggled.

"So have you got any other movies in the pipeline?" The Walrus asked.

"Uh-huh," Nicola replied, her speech a little slurred. "'Bikini Sorority House Party'. My directorial debush. I mean, debut."

Bambi frowned. She was drunk! What kind of bimbo had she brought along on this operation? Time to get things moving, she thought...

"Yknow," said Bambi, "Knickers is more than just an actress. She's also a very accomplished model."

"Is that right? Do you also model nude?" asked The Walrus.

"I sure do!" giggled Nicola. The waitress returned with more shots and again the starlet downed hers in one go.

"It's such a shame though," sighed Bambi. "Ysee, I'm a photographer. I'm just dying to get Knickers naked for a shoot, but I just can't find the perfect location."

"Is that so?" rumbled the fat hood. "I have such a beautiful mansion out in Santa Monica. It would be a pleasure to give the pair of you lovely ladies the run of the place."

"Boss..." Rondo began, but a sharp glance from The Walrus silenced him.

"Ooooooh," cooed Nicola. "A mansion! That would be great."

"You'll love it," he replied, writing the address down on a napkin. Under the table, Nicola wrapped her thighs around The Walrus's fat leg. Bringing her lips close to his ear she purred, "I'll have to thank you personally." This was emphasized by a quick lick of his ear.

Bambi was a little alarmed by Nicola's approach. Sure, she was getting a result, but where was this was going? "We better get a move on," she announced.

"Awww, do we have to?" Nicola pouted. "I'm having fun with my new friend. Mr. The Walrus is just sooooo sexy." She was still rubbing her luscious body against the mobster, quivering with sexual desire.

There was nothing else for it. Bambi took a deep breath, and in a loud voice announced:

"I'm not wearing any panties."

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers