Undercovers Detective Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They do, but I threatened to quit and investigate it on my own if they didn't put me on this task force. They reconsidered and here we are."

"I am so sorry," Alex offered, sincerely.

"Yeah, me too, and... don't tell anyone the story I just told you."

We all sat there for several minutes, quietly taking in what Janine had shared with us.

Janine broke the silence saying, "I'm hungry, and that pizza is getting cold. If it is okay with you guys, I'm going to make a salad. You can also take my bed tonight since Tom is gone. I just put on fresh sheets. I will sleep on the futon."

"Okay, thanks, sounds good. Let's eat," I responded.

"Me too!" Alex agreed, grabbing a slice.

-oOo-

As I lay there waiting for Alex to come out of the shower and join me, I thought about the story Janine told us, and how painful it must've been for her to continue this investigation. As for me and Alexia, we were just supporting cast. Thinking of Alex... she was singing in the shower and had a beautiful voice. She sounded professional and obviously a trained voice. After several minutes, she emerged from the shower, wrapped in a hotel robe. She pulled off her shower cap and shook her hair free. Her long, thick hair fluffed out, cascading down her shoulders.

"You awake?" she asked.

"Of course I am. Did you know that tomorrow is my birthday? Well, technically today, as it is after midnight," I said.

"Yes, I knew it was your birthday, and thought I would get something special that you would never forget. Would you like to unwrap half your present now?" she offered, standing beside me at the bed.

I watched her remove the terry cloth bath robe, and she stood in front of me, completely naked, except for a wide, red ribbon tied in a big bow around her breasts. I smiled and reached out, tugging the ribbon, letting it float to the floor. Her stunning body was highlighted by the moon rays coming in from the bedroom window. The waves of light from the rustling curtains gave her an almost surrealistic appearance.

Her beauty took my breath away. Alex was as perfect as a woman could be. She was exquisite in every way. As she knelt on the bed, I pulled her to me, nestling my face in the soft flesh of her breasts. I sucked in her erect nipples, and she moaned in pleasure. Our lips collided, our tongues intertwined and I continued to caress her breasts without breaking our kiss. Then I ran my hand down her fit abdomen until I felt the wetness of her swollen pussy and slipped a finger between her lips, searching for that elusive pleasure spot.

"Hmmm," Alexia moaned.

"Just what I always wanted for my birthday. I think it's the perfect size but I must try it on and see if it fits. Where is the other half of my present?" I asked with a grin.

"Over here!" A voice answered from behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw Janine crawling into bed, totally naked, except for a red ribbon tied around her large breasts—it looked identical to Alex's. I was speechless.

"Happy Birthday, my love," Alex whispered in my ear.

Right there, in that moment, I was the luckiest man on earth. I yanked the bow, letting Janine's magnificent tits escape to freedom. She had the big naturals that women have surgery to emulate. They swayed as she crawled across the bed. Her pointy nipples stood out hard.

I lay there with a beautiful woman on each side, uncertain of how to proceed. I was in titty heaven.

"Here, take this. You're going to need it," Janine said, as she opened her palm displaying a little blue pill.

Never being in this situation before, I wasn't sure what to do, but the girls took any doubts away. There was a tangle of arms and legs as we searched for new boundaries of pleasure and delight. I discovered that two beautiful women could be so very different in every way. Each unique in their touch, scent, and sensitivity. Alexia was fit and firm, and shivered at my touching of her intimate spots, whereas Janine was softer and more responsive to my caresses. Alexia was like a tourist exploring a new frontier, but Janine was the tour guide, poised and confident.

"Ahhh," Alexia moaned, as she lowered herself on my erection, engulfing it into her wetness. Janine was straddling my face and serving me her tasty, hairless pussy, dripping with excitement. My pleasure meter was at its max. Alexia's spamming pussy was constricting around my cock so tightly, it was a fight to keep from coming. A fight I eventually lost, as that familiar wave overcame me and I filled her with pulse after pulse of hot cum.

I mumbled my pleasure through a mouthful of pussy. Now was the time to test the power of the blue pill. After about ten minutes, I rolled over on top of Janine, and she received my hardened cock in its entirety with one upward thrust. We pounded at each other with urgency. The room was filled with the sound of slapping skin as we were colliding together. Alexia squatted over Janine's mouth, sharing her dripping, cum-soaked pussy with Janine's eager mouth.

"Ummm, good," Janine gasped.

Janine moved like a dancer, thrusting and twisting, making me delirious with pleasure. At the same time Alexia kissed me like she was sucking the very life force from me. My cock was plunging in like a piston, and each motion of mine was met with one of hers. I could feel my balls swelling and that wave building from within. This was not going to be stopped.

"Ahhh, I'm coming!" I moaned, as I erupted in her.

After what seemed to be hours of some of the most intense sex of my life, we all lay back into bed, spent and gasping for air. I just laid there trying to take it all in. We had tried everything our imaginations could conjure up. There were no words for the lustful pleasures we shared.

"Thank you for the birthday present," I said, breathlessly.

"The pleasure was all mine," Alexia replied.

"Not all yours. Mine too," Janine added.

"Well, ladies, would you like a glass of wine before we sleep? I bought a bottle of Dom Perigone."

"Yesss," was the reply, in unison.

I popped the top with a bang and poured the Champagne into three hotel glasses. I raised mine to make a toast.

"To our success and safety," I said, as we clinked our glasses together.

"I am going to go to my bed now. You guys enjoy the rest of the night," Janie said, getting out of bed and walking toward the stairs.

I looked at her magnificent figure and shapely butt as she walked away. I said, "Janine, this bed is big enough for all of us."

She looked over her shoulder and with a grin replied, "Sorry lover boy, but you're already taken. Besides, I only had one blue pill."

I felt a bit disappointed. After we were alone, I pulled Alexia close and told her how much I cared for her, and that it felt right to have her in my arms.

"Good night, love," I whispered.

"Nite, handsome, and Happy Birthday. And... I love you too."

To be continued.

12