Undercovers Detective Ch. 07

Story Info
The ongoing story of two undercover detectives.
5.4k words
4.72
7.9k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

I nervously applied the last of my makeup in preparation for my debut at the Slice. Up until three months ago, no one besides my parents and physician had seen me nude, but now perfect strangers were going to be ogling me. My folks would have cardiac arrest if they saw me now. They were opposed to me joining the police force to begin with. My dad wanted me to follow in my family's tradition of corporate law, but being the head-strong woman I am, I forged my own path. However, when I agreed to work undercover, I had no clue I'd be working in a topless bar.

A cute little Asian gal named Ginger (whom I had just met a few minutes ago) said, "You better hurry up. We're due to be on in five minutes and Inna doesn't like it when the bar-girls are late for the shift change... God, I wish I had your tits." She winked.

I stood back, took a deep breath and one last look at myself. Except for my heels and tiny black thong that barely covered my privates, I was completely naked. The transmitter the FBI had placed in my hair was broadcasting non-stop and video feed through my barrette was active. I guess the guys in the van were seeing what I was seeing and hearing everything.

There's nowhere to hide my badge and gun, I thought with a chuckle.

"Let's do this," I softly uttered to myself, mustering up the courage to bare all to the public for the first time. As I stepped out of the dressing room, an icy blast from the air conditioners hit me, instantly causing goosebumps down my arms. The unrestrained sway of my breasts didn't feel natural to me because I almost always wore a bra, even at home. Being a good Catholic girl, I was reared to avoid even the slightest hint of sexual exposure.

I developed breasts early on in my life, which were nothing to me but an extreme inconvenience. I remember wrapping my chest with an Ace bandage to hide them from stares and lewd comments. I was a full B before I even turned thirteen. While in high school and college I continued to wear minimizing brassieres... My, how times have changed.

I scanned the room and noticed no one was looking at me. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or insulted. Everyone was too busy setting up things for the evening to even notice me. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my elbow and turned. It was Inna; she was looking me up and down. Her critical gaze made me feel self-conscious, but I tried not to show it.

"You're a very beautiful girl," she said this not as a compliment but more like a breeder looking at livestock. I was surprised she didn't check my teeth.

"You need to get some sun on those tits," Inna added, "but those pervs are gonna love you!" She half laughed to herself.

I was taken by surprise when Inna pulled out the crotch of my thong. "I see you shaved... somewhat. If you get here early, the spa will wax you at no charge. The guys pay top dollar to see skin, honey. Now go introduce yourself to the tall blonde girl by the bar. Her name is Sandy. She'll be your mentor."

"I thought Janine was going to be my mentor."

"Janine was given a promotion. Viktor has taken a liking to her. She is now his... personal secretary. In fact, I think she's in his office right now taking care of something that popped up." Inna giggled.

All the other girls were busy with customers or table arrangements. The musicians were setting up for live music. The bar workers were stacking glasses and stocking liquor, preparing for a busy night. Somehow I felt less self-conscious knowing I was only one of many girls in the buff.

I approached my new mentor and said, "Sandy?"

"You must be the new girl."

"Yes, I'm Alex. Inna said to report to you."

"Alex? Isn't that a boy's name? Sounds masculine. Come on, sweetheart... You have another?" She sounded irritated with me..

"Alexia?" I nervously suggested.

"Alexia it is. Now take these drinks over to table eleven."

"Um, which table is number eleven?"

"Don't tell me you're completely green? Have you even waited tables before?"

I stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact. "No," I replied softly. "I haven't. But I'm a quick study."

"Follow me," she sighed. "Stay quiet and learn. It takes more than great tits to do this job, doll." Sandy picked up the tray and sauntered over to a table with five rowdy guys. I followed silently. My trained police observation skills kicked into gear. Out of the five, three were passive and two were competing for alpha male.

Sandy set the drinks on the table, ignoring their comments about her ass and held out the bar tab. I figured the two alphas would fight for it, which they did.

"Who's the new chick?" said a particularly loud guy I'll call "alpha two." He reached out to grab my breast, and with one trained move I put him in a police wrist lock. The look of shock on his face was priceless. All the other guys at the table laughed at him.

Sandy rolled her eyes. "The new girl's Alexia," she casually said. "You don't want to fuck with her. She was an assassin for the mob."

"Fuck off, you're kiddin' me!" The loud mouth looked surprised but talked softer.

"You wanna find out?" Sandy placed her hand on her hip. "She's going to be your server."

I liked Sandy instantly, and had to try my hardest not to burst out laughing.

After we walked away, she put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. "That was way cool, girlfriend! But those are Giovanni's men. Trust me, you don't want to get on their bad side."

"They weren't abiding by the 'no-touching rules.'"

"Hun, they pretty much have carte-blanche around here, though I'm quite convinced you've.. got their attention." She laughed. "Just be careful."

The way these guys ran their mouths I could see how my job would be advantageous in gaining information. I overheard them bragging about how they do all the thankless jobs, like "offing" chatty Kathy's that talk with authorities. They even boasted about how they'd have their fun with their victims before they'd kill them in the most grotesque ways. The case of the girl found in the trash bin was their handy work. Each one was trying to outdo the other. In the twenty minutes I waited on their table, I'd had enough on them to put them away for life.

Toward the end of my shift, Sandy handed me my work schedule that gave my hours and assignments. It showed my bar times, but also my dancing times. Something suddenly confused me. I immediately went back to Sandy.

"I think there was a mistake here," I said. "The schedule says I dance two days a week."

"You should feel privileged. They almost never pick rookies to dance."

I nervously bit my lip, and I think Sandy picked up on what was bothering me.

"Don't tell me you haven't pole danced before either?" she said.

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Not even for your boyfriend?"

"Well, yes... I dance for him, but not with a pole—unless you include his pole." I giggled.

"Here's what you should do. Get him to come watch you dance for the first time and pretend it's for him alone. It will help you relax."

By the time my shift ended, I was amazed at how comfortable I began to feel in my own skin. As I dressed to go home, I held up my bra, looked at it, and stuffed it in my bag. Yep... times have changed indeed.

I checked my phone and noticed had seven messages, all from Frank. I gave him a quick reply and wrote:

"It went well. Talk at home. Let's go out tonight. I feel like being waited on."

Frank

It was almost six o'clock when I approached Viktor's office while carrying a banker's box. It contained the evidence he wanted on certain ongoing murder investigations. I passed Janine in the hallway and we smiled and winked at each other. I wanted to ask her how things went with Alex, but I figured I'd find out soon enough.

The stench of cigar smoke was nauseating as I stepped in his office. Viktor was a heavy-set guy who spoke with a noticeable eastern European accent and seemed to have a hard time keeping his shirt tucked in beneath his bulbous belly. Pictures of his kids dressed in soccer uniforms were on mounted on the wall and seemed strikingly out of place for a crime lord.

I dropped the evidence box on his desk and said nothing.

He slid the box toward him and opened the lid, pulling out a revolver in a plastic bag before he read the log tag.

"This all of it?"

"All you had on the list. Nothing more, nothing less."

"What about... you know, our little rat problem?"

"That's going to take more time. Making witnesses disappear is not easy."

"Mike doesn't have trouble doing that."

"I'm not sloppy like Mike," I said, "and I'm not going to blunder my way through this like he did with Vanderhoff. That only brings more attention to you and your operation."

"Do I look worried? I own the cops and judges. If you don't do it I'll get someone else."

I knew this was part of my loyalty test. If I didn't stage this phony witness hit, Viktor would have it done for real.

"It'll be done before trial starts," I firmly stated. "You've got my word."

"I don't give a shit about your fucking word! I want results Goddammit!" He started cursing out loud in what I only assumed was Russian. "Remember Frank..." He glowered at me. "I've got my eye on you."

Our entire conversation was tense and combative, but I knew he was testing my parameters. I also understood it was going to take extraordinary effort for him to trust me.

After leaving his office, I immediately pushed the speed dial on my phone and left a voice mail saying merely two words: "Do it!"

Captain Greer had already planned to stage the witness's murder—complete with make-up artist, contrived photographs, and phony coroner's report. Within twenty-four hours I would have proven worthy to become one of Viktor's henchmen. Everything was falling perfectly in place. He had seemed to have accepted the duplicated evidence I'd brought him was authentic.

-oOo-

As soon as I entered our suite, Alex ran and jumped into my arms, almost knocking me down and kissing me over and over. Janie was stretched out on the couch in just her panties, with Tom painting her toenails.

"Hey, Tom! When did you get back?" I asked.

"A couple hours ago. I'm glad to be home. Those meetings with the brass can be intense. We've got full funding for the next month. They're wanting to see more progress. Thanks to Janine and Alexia, we're getting close."

"My part is going well, too," I said. "I'm making progress with Viktor and my position should be solidified by the end of the week. I can't wait until we get word to drop the hammer on this operation."

"Speaking of dropping the hammer... "—Tom cleared his throat—"I just got a blow by blow description of your little birthday party. Does that mean we share and share alike now?" He smiled at Alex.

"Sure." I grinned. "Why not? She's all yours." I slapped Alexia on the butt and took off my jacket before I hung it on the entry chair.

"You're such an asshole!" she exclaimed, slugging me in the shoulder.

"Frank," said Janine. "We know you and Alex have something special. Tom and I are just friends with benefits. If Tom touches her I'll cut his big fat dick off and sell it to a dildo manufacturer as a mold!"

We all laughed... except for Tom. He knew she was serious.

"So, my little tease..." I said to Alex. "How was your first day as a titty waitress?" I pulled her robe open and cupped her boobs but she smacked my hands away.

"How'd I do? Well, let's see..." She reached in her purse and fanned out some Benjamins. "I made 800 bucks in tips on my first day, that's how I did!" She proudly proclaimed... "Hey, do we get to keep our earnings?"

"That's a good question," Janine said. "If it's salary or legally earned tips, then yes. If it's money deemed tainted, then no. For example, any money I receive from acts of prostitution in undercover is confiscated. "What you made today is peanuts compared to how you'll do after you start dancing. You still have a long way to go, sweetie, and much to learn. But you're adapting to this amazingly fast. I saw you today. It was as if you'd been doing this for years. You could've fooled me."

"Both you and Sandy are good teachers," Alex replied.

"Did you see those two curtained rooms next to the bar area?" Janine asked.

"The ones marked 'Executive and VIP'?"

"Yes, those rooms. That's where the lap-dances occur after 9pm—but you probably figured that out."

"So, why two rooms?"

"Well, the Executive is a standard lap-dance with a hundred-dollar cover and a hundred minimum for the dancer. All the no-touching rules apply. The VIP room is for high-rollers. Two hundred-fifty cover and another two-fifty minimum for the dancer. They are guaranteed at least a blow job. Anything goes in there but full intercourse."

"Damn! They have me scheduled to pole dance Wednesday and Friday." Alex looked troubled.

"Don't worry, Alex. It's not a big deal. You can practice on the pole by the stairs. Just wiggle, shake those tits and ass, and slither on that pole like it's a big juicy cock."

You mean my big juicy cock.I thought to myself.

"By the way," Janine added, "go in early and get that peach fuzz waxed off."

"You mean...?"

"Yup, you pole dance totally naked!"

This entire conversation was arousing me. The girl I loved was going to be displayed like a piece of meat and instead of being pissed off about I had a raging hard-on.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I started to consider what was going to happen to all of us after this assignment was over. Living on the edge daily had been terrifying at first, but now it had become routine. I wondered if this assignment was turning us all into adrenaline junkies.

The changes were the most profound in Alex. She used to be so shy she trembled like a frightened bird in the beginning. Now she was bold and self-confident. I had talked about this to Janine and she was concerned about her. Janine had explained how she needed to be high on drugs to get where Alex was now. But Alex was doing this stone sober, almost like second nature.

Just as I was thinking all this, she turned on the sound system, selected a song and dropped her iPhone in the cradle. I watched as she peeled off her robe, grabbed the pole and started spinning around. As she began to dance, I never saw anything sexier in my life. I smiled as I remembered that it was me that was going to be sleeping with this sexy woman.

While we watched Alex bump and grind her spontaneous pole routine to our cheers, I decided to do something I'd planned on doing for the last two weeks; I just never found the right opportunity to bring it up. This decision would change everything, but I felt it necessary to not wait any longer.

The music stopped and Alex made her final swing, bending over and gyrating her butt towards us. We gave her a thunderous applause, to which she bowed.

I stole a moment to approach her and took her hand. "I have an important announcement to make," I loudly stated."And I'm not sure how you're going to react."

Everyone stared at me in anticipation.

"I've given this a lot of thought," I added. "I wanted to inform you all that I can't continue to be Alex's boyfriend any longer."

Alex looked at me with a look of total dismay while Tom and Janine let out a collective gasp.

Without releasing her hand, I dropped down on one knee, reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring box.

"Alexia, I know we've only known each other a short time, and I'm much older... but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you completely and would be honored for you to become my wife."

Alex didn't say a word. She just stared at me in disbelief. Tom and Janine did the same. Moments of silence passed that seemed like hours. Finally, she took the box out of my hand, pulled out the ring and held it up to the light.

"This better be real and not some cheap imitation." She slipped it on her left-hand ring finger and smiled.

"Does that mean yes?" I asked.

"Yes! Now give me a kiss before I change my mind."

Tom started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"I was just thinking what you'll tell your kids when they ask how you proposed to their mommy."

Alex pulled me up the stairs toward the loft and called out, "Speaking of kids, we better start working on that family. This old guy isn't getting any younger!"

-oOo-

Asking Alex to marry me was probably the most impulsive thing I had ever done, but it was not without calculation and deep soul searching. I had done this before and was determined to not make the same mistake I did with my first wife.

I let the hot water mist over my head and shaved the stubble from my face. Somehow, a hot shower always brought clarity. The glass door opened suddenly. My fiancee stepped in and hugged me from behind.

"I love my ring and I love you," Alex softly murmured while soaping my back. "I had a feeling you were going to ask me. I had already told my mom I was in love. If you didn't ask, I would have."

"Is that so?"

"That is so. But be prepared... my dad is a hard nut to crack."

"I've been carrying around that ring for a week. I know it goes against all reason, but my life seems complete with you in it."

I turned to face her and was caught in her deep blue eyes. I pulled her tight to me, crushing her breasts to my chest. I never wanted to let her go. I wanted her in the shower, but I knew this was a long night and we had the day off tomorrow. So, I just shampooed her long, thick, raven hair instead. There was nothing quite as sensual as washing the one you love.

-oOo-

I was in bed waiting for Alex to finish drying her hair, thinking about a million things. Among those thoughts was the uncertainty of what our future might look like when this assignment was over. The biggest challenge would be for Alexia to reintegrate back into the work force. The changes to her life in the past six months were almost too much to comprehend. She went from idealistic virgin rookie police officer to an undercover stripper and topless waitress. Now, tack on the fact she was just engaged to a man almost twice her age.

I tuned into one of those mood music stations. The orchestra was playing a piano piece from Chopin, and Alex was humming along in the bathroom. Like everything else about her, her voice was beautiful.

I was starting to doze off when Alex crawled cat-like on the bed, her hair fluffed like a mane and tits swaying with pointy nipples.

"Oh no, you're not going to fall asleep on my engagement night," she said, flashing a pearly white grin.

"Come'er." I pulled her on top of me and kissed her repeatedly. God, this woman was stunning. Her skin felt so soft and sensual compared to mine. Her mere touch was like magic to me. Our love making was taking on a new dimension, one of less urgency but nonetheless great in passion. Our bodies moved gracefully together. She seemed different. I can't say exactly how... maybe more self-confident or aggressive.

"I want you," she gasped.

"You have me... forever."

I rolled her over on her back and just took in her beauty, making a snapshot in my mind of this goddess illuminated by the glow of a single light. I kissed her nipples, alternating from one to the other. She was moaning and doing that cute little body wiggle she does when her senses are peaked. I kissed down her chest while cupping her titties. I tongued her belly button, which I know drove her nuts, and then slipped a finger into her soaking pussy. She bucked with a mini orgasm at my digital penetration.

"Ohhhh... yesss..." She panted.

Her bare womanhood seemed so inviting with her labia opened like a flower. I kissed the wetness, savoring the taste and aroma. She was like a fine delicacy, as I explored her path to pleasure. She wrapped her legs around my head, squeezing me in tight. Her body jerked, one orgasm after another. My tongue seemed to have found a life of its own, darting here and there. Her clit was unsheathed and I tweaked it back and forth.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
12