Undercovers Detective Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

"Well, aren't you two full of surprises?" I chuckled. "What do you think, Janine? Is this doable?"

She looked skeptical but answered, "This is extremely complicated. There are any number of little things that could go wrong. We don't know how much security will be guarding the tunnels, and the video feed to the tunnels will need to be cut. Remember, Alex and I will be inside but unable to do much. If shooting starts, we are without protection along with all the girls. Plus, the club will need to be raided at the same time. This seems to me to be a logistical nightmare and we need superior coordination by all the departments. However, it can be done."

"That's it, comrades." I beamed. "That's all we can do tonight. Let's sleep on it and we'll talk in the morning."

-oOo-

I tried my hardest to quench Alex's fire. We made love until my strength weakened and I passed out. The next morning, I woke up in the best way possible with a brunette bobbing her head on my morning wood.

"Well, good morning to you," I said.

"Gug mogig," she answered as best she could with her mouth full of cock.

"Sweetheart, this feels great, but I gotta pee."

Much to her chagrin, I pulled away and practically ran to the restroom. One thing chicks will never understand is how difficult it is for a guy to urinate with an erection. I was standing there thinking of my grandmother, trying to neutralize my boner when Alex wrapped her arms around me and pressed her hard nipples against my back, making my cock like steel. I pulled away and stepped in the shower, bursting forth with yellow rain that coated the shower wall.

"Ewww! That's nasty!" she said.

I sighed in relief. "Sometimes you can be such an evil little bitch!"

"Now, now, is that any way to talk to your betrothed?"

"If you weren't with child, I'd spank the living daylights out of you."

She bent over and pushed her sexy butt toward me and replied, "Hmmm, spank me, I've been such a bad girl."

I swatted her fanny with a loud smack and said, "Go wait in the bedroom. I've got a mess to clean up."

"Awww, you're no fun."

I washed off the urine, though I couldn't help but chuckle at Alex's mischievous behavior. I thought of how different she was from when I first met her. Now she was soaring with newfound self-confidence.

We had the entire Saturday to be together, even though work was never far away.

I walked into the bedroom and found her on hands and knees, wiggling her butt. I guess she really did want a spanking. I walked up to the side of the bed and she turned her head to the side and smiled at me. I looked at her shapely cheeks and large titties that were hanging down. Her thick long brunette hair was fanned out on the sheets. I thought what a lucky man I was to have her in my life.

"You just gonna stand there gawking at me? Remember what a bad girl I am. Don't you think I need some discipline?"

I rubbed her cheeks, but instead of a spanking I slipped a finger into her wet folds. I knew her spot, crooking my index finger to reach it.

"Oh G-God!" She shuttered.

I pulled out my fingers and swatted her hard. "Did I give you permission to cum?"

"N-no. No, Sir."

That will cost you five more swats, you bad, bad girl."

"Oh, please, Sir. I'll be good. I promise." She giggled.

The room sounded of five firm smacks. She responded with an "Ow!" each time my palm made contact. I couldn't believe how aroused this role-play made me. Instead of more swatting, I bent over and kissed her rosy red cheeks. All I could focus on was engulfing her dripping pussy and I did just that.

Alex was multiple orgasmic by nature and shook as her body stiffened.

"Wait," she breathed, "I need to take a break. I'm too sensitive."

I ignored her plea and sucked on her swollen clit, until she exploded several more times. Before I met her, I really wasn't into giving oral sex, but now it was my favorite form of fore-play.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded.

I pushed her legs up on my shoulders and was positioned for the grand entrance when I realized we weren't alone. I looked over my shoulder and saw both Janine and Tom standing by the door, totally nude.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

"Go ahead." Janine grinned. "Don't stop on our account! We had to come up and check out what the ruckus was about." She squeezed Tom's formable erection.

"Well, now you know—so leave."

"Fuck me baby!" Alex pleaded.

I pushed my hips forward and speared her in one stroke. This was bizarre. I had never been watched by another man before, but it didn't seem to matter to Alex; she kept bucking up at me.

The mattress began to give way as Janine laid beside us. We were in the throws of passion when I suddenly realized that Tom had joined Janine and was vigorously pounding her so hard that the bed shook and groaned under the abuse.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God!" The girls screamed in unison. It sounded like they were having a religious experience. The slapping of skin and moaning filled the room. Even the smell of sex was highly intoxicating.

I couldn't hold off any longer as that familiar wave engulfed me, and I erupted. Alex and I just achieved one of those rarest of events in life as we came together, despite having visitors in our bed.

"Yessss, that's it. Ahhhh fill me," Alex panted as I collapsed on her.

Tom and Janine were not far behind. Janine was like Alex, far from a quiet fuck. I discovered that first on my birthday. She screamed and moaned just like I remembered. Tom rolled off, gasping for breath before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

We lay quietly, reflecting on what had happened.

I kissed Alex and Janine stroked my cheek. When I turned my head to say something, she kissed me. I started to panic at the thought of what was happening. I was in bed with my fiancé, kissing another woman. This was wrong.

"It's okay." Janine whispered.

Tom came back and went to Alex's side of the bed, standing beside her with his huge thick semi-erect cock; it grotesquely hung in front of her face. He immediately captured her attention. She stared at him, wide eyed. He hadn't even bothered cleaning it off. It was still coated with their cum.

I wanted to put a halt to this, but I paused to see her reaction. Alex looked perplexed as Tom took her hand and placed it on his rapidly expanding member. After a few moments—which seemed like an eternity—Alex removed her hand and placed her palm on his abs, pushing him away.

"What the hell are you doing, Tom? Get the fuck away from me!" She looked at Janine accusingly. "This is fucked up. I don't need another man. I love Frank.

"I... I thought this was what you wanted, Alex," Janine said.

"It's not! How could you betray my trust after everything I shared? I thought you'd understand how the mission was fucking with my head. I'm pregnant for fuck's sake!" She rolled over and hugged me like I was her lifeline.

Tom apologized over and over. "I'm sorry, Alex! It's just that Janine said... never mind. This was all a misunderstanding. I'm so very sorry."

"What the hell was this about?" I asked.

Alex squeezed me tight and said, "Hun, it's complicated. I'll tell you later."

Tom and Janine left us in a hurry. I was confused about what had happened.

I rubbed Alex's back as she cooed. In no time, I started to drift off to sleep in contentment with my girl in my arms, when she shook me and said, "Not so fast, buster. We're not finished."

What could I could I do? I was powerless to say no to a woman I loved, especially when those gorgeous tits were in my face.

-oOo-

We met in an old hanger of a defunct Air Force base. The joint task force consisted of teams from four countries. The CIA was there unofficially, as they weren't allowed to operate on American soil. The target site was projected on a blank wall.

"I think we're ready to begin," I announced into the microphone on the podium.

Conversations ceased, and all heads turned towards me. I always liked talking with the military types; they had a sense of decorum, rarely interrupted, and never talked over each other.

"Before I begin, I'd like to inform you of Captain Greer's status. The follow-up surgery was successful, and he is now listed in fair condition. However, he will not be joining us on this raid or any in the future. He's opted for retirement."

There was a round of applause. I shuffled through my papers and projected our time schedule.

"As you can see, this timeline has little room for improvisation. The starting time is unknown because we need to make sure all the guests arrive—that's where our inside agents come into play. Agent Janine Voltaire will give the sign to begin. After that, the snipers on the opposing hill-top will take out the roof guards. That's when the Special Operations team disguised as a road work crew will create a diversion by taking out one of the limousines with a rocket launcher."

"Sir?" said Alex. "May I ask a question?"

"Yes, you may, Ms. Masterson."

"When the diversionary attack occurs, there will be numerous civilian workers trapped inside— most of them women. How do you propose protecting them? Won't they be potential hostages?"

"Our plan is to avoid all casualties, but some collateral damage might be inevitable."

"Well, I know these girls and I don't see them as collateral damage. I have a suggestion. Agent Voltaire is in charge of the entertainment and food—is it possible to use that to our advantage by smuggling in things we need?"

"That's a thought. Thank you. Any more suggestions or questions before we move on?"

"I do, Sir." A ruggedly handsome guy that was sitting next to Alex stood up.

"What do you have to say?" I asked

"I'm Lieutenant Commander Paulson and I have a simple solution. I was in an extraction situation with similar challenges several years ago. We used a small canister of gas that temporarily knocked out the inhabitants of the building. We were able to save the hostages and avoid all loss of life."

"That is a fine suggestion. Tell me more."

"Your building plan indicates central-air. All that is needed is for your inside agents to put the gas container in place. The beauty of it is that anyone that is inoculated beforehand will not be susceptible to the effects of knockout gas."

"Thank you, Lieutenant Commander. I will have the logistics officer talk to you about the procurement of this gas. What remains is the assault through the tunnel."

I pointed to the timeline again and said, "Our commandos will come in using scuba gear. They'll secure the boat house, then breach the tunnel security. It is critical that the tunnel video feed be cut. When the assault on the mansion takes place, the raid on the club will begin by the FBI and over a hundred arrest warrants will be served on crooked judges, cops, and politicians." I paused briefly. "Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. That concludes the meeting for today. We will meet again with a definitive plan. You will be contacted."

As the meeting broke up, I saw Alex laughing with Paulson. She handed him something before walking over to me

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Greg is in town for a week and he wants a date." She simpered.

"What the fuck?"

"Not with me, silly. I'm setting him up with Sandy from the club."

"Ah. Okay. I thought he was asking you out."

"He did. I just told him I wasn't available." Alex giggled. "You're gonna have to realize that men aren't going to suddenly find me invisible just because I'm your woman. If we are to make this marriage work, you need to trust me. Can you do that, Frank?"

"Of course! I will trust you. I do trust you."

"Good. Although, I must admit... he is kinda cute," she teased.

I swatted her butt and said, "You're impossible!"

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers