Undercovers Pt. 02

Story Info
Rookie Officer gets to work.
4.5k words
4.58
28.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been almost six weeks since I was purchased by David. He had shared with me what information he had gathered so far. I had met all the key players and it was just a matter of finding an in.

I had resisted at first, but David aka Lieutenant Stephens, had pulled rank on me. I had to join the other prominent wives little social club. David thought it would be good to show that I had truly assimilated.

There was never anything important talked about or discussed. So I sat and listened to the other wives complain about their husbands or brag about a new dress, shoes or handbag. They truly didn't have any information pertinent to our investigation.

Of our little circle Adrienne was the Queen Bee. Being that she belonged to the most important of the men here. As we sat and sipped tea Adrienne was in conspicuously late. I decided I would go and check on her.

I walked down to the other end of the block where she and the Judge resided. Usually the Judge had his sentry posted outside the door today there was no one. I knocked on the door I could here someone inside.

"Go away," Adrienne yelled.

I opened the door slightly. "Ade', it's me Serena, are you ok?"

"I don't know. I hate my life." she said half sobbing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The Judge isn't happy with me. He is talking about replacing me." Adrienne said burying her face in her hands.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't have that tight twenty something body you have. I can't even get into my dress right now. I'm a complete mess," she exclaimed as she burst into tears.

I put my arm around her and held her. As I looked down her girdle was halfway pulled up. It looked like she had just given up and broke down.

"It's going to be alright. You helped me when I got here, and I am here for you. First things first, stand so we can get you tucked in," I told her.

Adrienne stood still sobbing and patting her tears with a tissue.

"Ok on three I am going to pull this thing up and you're going to shimmy yourself into it!"

I pulled up as hard as I could and Adrienne wiggled into it. I could hear her breathe a sigh of relief. I breathed a deep breath as well. Between my pulling and Adrienne wiggling into her girdle I had grown a tucked erection. I just wanted it to pass.

"Please don't tell anyone about this Serena I beg of you," Adrienne pleaded.

"This will stay between us, I promise." I paused, "So what happens if the judge replaces you?"

She took a deep breath. "If the judge replaces me, he can either sell me. Or, if no one buys, I become chattel." she explained.

Chattel was the dreaded word amongst the wives. Chattel were a stable of girls that no one purchased. They were available for rent by the hour for those inmates that couldn't afford to buy a wife.

They were jealous of the wives and took every opportunity to let us know. They would give us dirty looks or go even further. The wives at one time did use the communal showers at anytime . There was an incident where the chattel girls disfigured one of the wives faces. Needless to say that wife was replaced by her husband. Now we have our own showers with a guard right outside.

I helped her into her dress and she fixed her hair and makeup. With Adrienne having trust in me, maybe I could work this angle. She was the closest person to the Judge who ran this entire operation. I could get close enough to her to obtain something useful to us. We joined the rest of the girls for mindless chatter.

Nearing lunch time, all the wives scattered to prepare lunch for their husbands. I brought David's tray to the room and set it up on the table. He walked in and took off his jacket, he had been walking around the track outside.

He spun me around and kiss me full on the mouth. I was at the point now where surrendering to my husband was second nature. David knew this and he always took advantage.

During our physical tryst I always thought that what we were doing had nothing to do with the case. I tried to say something but he stopped my words with movements of his tongue. I was now up on the table with my black sheath dress pushed up. My shaping slip had went with the dress, my ass was freezing. The coldness of the steel table went right through my pantyhose and panties.

David had moved on to my neck which gave me the opportunity to speak.

"I may have something," I blurted out.

He stopped immediately and backed up from between my legs. I scooted off the table pulling down my dress and fixing myself.

"What, what do you have?" David asked.

"I have our way in. Adrienne is vulnerable. She let me in today, I was inside the Judge's cell," I told David.

"No way! No one is allowed in there!" David said surprised.

"Yeah I know, but she was having a breakdown. She thinks the Judge might replace her with another girl,"

"How does that help us?," David asked.

"He is not replacing her yet; just thinking about it. That gives us a little time to get what we can from her. Not only that but if he does replace her, it gives her a reason to maybe flip on him.

There is no way she wants to be chattel. The chattel girls will tear her apart before the Johns have their way with her. Everyone would want a crack at the Queen Bee." I told David.

"This may work! You have to get as close to Adrienne as possible!" David implored.

"I know!" I said.

"You don't know..." David said giving me a weird look.

"You mean sleep with her!" I blurted out.

"Yes and keep your voice down!" David said bringing me back to my senses.

I immediately thought of that stirring I had gotten while helping her dress. I had never even thought about Adrienne physically. It wasn't out of reach, I was sure she would go for me. I was the hot young Latina everyone clamored for. I folded my arms in front of me stamped one of my nude five inch pointed stilettos.

"So you would use your wife like that?" I asked.

David walked by me half ignoring me. "Focus on the assignment Chica," he teased.

"I am! I was just teasing you!" I told him.

The truth was in order to make this happen I had to go all the way in. Officer Ortiz was gone to me and Serena the Dominican Hottie was all there was. Serena was married to the handsome David and that's how I made it through each day. So yes I was a little miffed that he would offer me up like that. I knew the mission was most important to him, it was important to me as well.

"I see those pretty little wheels turning in your head," David said while eating.

"So, the reason the Judge may replace Adrienne is she is out of shape." I told David.

"She looks okay to me," David said wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah you guys don't know what us girls go through to look good. We have to do a lot of squeezing and shifting to put things in place. I will get closer to her if that's what you want, she'll never knew what hit her" I said.

"You're sexy when you're devious!" David told me.

I batted my long lashes and walked away.

For the next few days Adrienne and I were joined at the proverbial hip. Ours were padded of course.

The other wives had noticed and started treating me different. I had found out later that they now viewed me as the Queen Bee's second in command. Adrienne's guard was down and I was in with her completely.

I had gotten dressed and ready for the day before David had awoke. My makeup was flawless, long straight wig just right and dress fit tightly. I grabbed my clutch and headed for the door as David sat up.

"Where are you going? You didn't even wake me for some morning delight!" He laughed as he stretched.

As much as I wanted to work that hard rod that was tenting the sheet, I had work to do. "No morning delight for you today, I have a play to make." I told David.

"Okay then make your play! I'll make mine later!" David joked.

"You have a dirty mind," I said.

"Always for you Miss Serena," David told me.

I turned on the heel of my navy Pigalle Louboutins and swayed my hips hard towards the door. I knew he would be watching my form fitting navy dress as I walked away.

"Later babe." I said as I headed out the door.

It was around eight am I knew Elise would be up and about. It had been a while since I'd seen her and I needed her help. Elise stayed in the training room with whatever new trainee she was working on. Adrienne was her supervisor and assisted her when she was available as she did with me. I knocked on the steel outer door.

The pale skinny guard came to the door. "What do you need?"

"I need a minute to speak to Elise. You know, girl talk," I said batting my long lashes.

He took me in from head to toe before telling me "C'mon."

I followed him to the adjoining training room where I had spent so many weeks. He knocked on the door before opening it and sticking his head in.

"Elise, you have a visitor," the guard announced.

Elise came out looking amazing as always. When she saw me her eyes lit up and she gave me the biggest tightest hug.

"OMG, Girl! You look amazing!" Elise exclaimed.

"So do you Miss Elise, so do you!" I repeated.

"Get lost, Bones," Elise told the guard.

The pale man disappeared through one of the adjoining doors. We had a seat on the bench lining the wall.

"What's up girl? What brings you to visit? How is life with that handsome husband of yours?

"Well married life is good I have no complaints, he treats me very well,"

"I can see that, Miss Louboutin," she laughed.

"So do you have a new trainee in there?" I asked her.

"Girl, I have two new trainees I am working with."

"Wow, they are trying to expand the number of girls, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, supposedly some new big fish are coming in, and will need wives, and don't want the used chattel." Elise explained.

I was now getting information that I hadn't even come for, which was good. I didn't want to seem like I was pumping her for info. "Girl, that's above my pay grade!" I laughed.

"I came to ask you if you thought everything was ok with Adrienne? She's been stressed lately."

"Well she may think the Judge has an eye for one of the new trainees. She has been a bit snippy with them, and not putting her all into the training that she used to put in."

"Do you think the Judge may make a change?" I asked.

"You never know." She waved her hand, " These men can be so fickle. You also have to remember they want what they paid for, and if you start to slip, you may be replaced," Elise explained.

"I hear that," I told Elise.

"I have to get right back to work can't leave theses trainees alone for too long," Elise said.

"Okay, thanks so much we will talk soon," I said to Elise.

We exchanged another big hug. She knocked on the door to get the guards attention. He came into the room and let me back onto the unit. Out the window I could see the Judge and his goon Carl sitting on a bench.

I knocked on the cell door.

Adrienne came to the door still in her robe.

"Good Morning Miss Serena, you're up early! Come in!" Adrienne said inviting me in.

"Good Morning to you Queen Adrienne, how are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"I am okay. You know, same old, same old," Adrienne said.

As she talked, she was clearing ledgers off of the Judge's desk. Some were open, and I could see names and amounts but couldn't really make out the specifics. She closed the books quickly and placed them on an overhead shelf above the desk. As she moved I could see she was semi-erect under her robe.

"What has you up so early? Come have a seat. The judge will be out getting some air for another half an hour. We can talk while I start getting myself together," Adrienne said.

"I was expecting some shoes and couldn't wait, but they haven't arrived yet," I said showing Adrienne a pouty glossed lip.

"Oh honey, if not today than tomorrow," Adrienne said humoring me with consolation.

As she did, she rubbed her hand across my sheer navy pantyhosed thigh. I happened to glance over, and her semi-erection was now a full erection.

I looked up at her and she had an embarrassed look on her face.

I flicked her erection with my french manicured index finger. Adrienne sat all the way back on the antique looking flower embroidered loveseat.

I stood, fixed my dress, and faced her. I lowered to a crouching position as to not ruin my pantyhose and kiss her six inch friend. I didn't have much time as the Judge would be back soon, so I dove right in. I engulfed her throbbing veined member full throated. It took less time than I had imagined for Adrienne's weak stream to erupt. I was actually disappointed because I hadn't really gotten into it before she came.

I stood up awkwardly and looked in the mirror to make sure I had none of the deed on my make up. "I will see you after breakfast at the ladies circle,"

"Yes, honey, I will see you then I have to get dressed and the Judge will be back soon." She told me.

I peered out the door to make sure no one saw me leave the Judge's cell. I scurried out and peeked out the window to make sure the Judge wasn't on his way back either. I walked shamefully back to my cell at the other end of the unit. I was having to fight the urge to not feel like and adulterous wife, and just be someone doing her job.

"So anything,?" David asked.

"Yeah, Elise confirmed the Judge may replace Adrienne soon. She had two new girls she is training and the Judge supposedly has an eye for one of them. Also she let it slip that some big fish are arriving and will need wives.

Also I saw that the judge was out so I went to see Adrienne. When I entered the room there were ledgers with names dates and amounts. She closed them quickly so I couldn't get specifics. They could be the hard evidence we are looking for, they are on a shelf above his desk,"

"Wow! Good work Serena, good work!" David said.

"Also, I might have given Adrienne a quick blowjob," I told David.

"So, she got my morning delight?," David questioned.

"I guess so," I replied.

"My wife has been a bad girl, what should I do about that?," David asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

At this point David had backed me up to the wall. Even in my five inch heels I had to look up at him peering down at me.

His look was half sexy and half mischievous. He slowly put his right hand around my throat not tightly, but firmly. He pulled me off the wall and across the room. I struggled to keep my balance while he forcefully manhandled me over to the bed. He turned me around so that he was behind me and pushed me hard onto the bed. I landed awkwardly not able to brace my fall. It didn't hurt but took some of the wind out me.

He wasted no time in putting his full body weight on top of me. I lay there in a prone position not able to breathe properly, let alone move or get up. He pulled my long straight locks to one side so that he could see my face. His kissed me lightly on my evenly foundation made cheek.

"You've been a bad girl and need to be punished," he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't even muster a response because of his weight pressing down on me. Since my first day on the unit I hadn't felt like I had been taken forcibly, until now.

I could feel him taking his boxers off with his right hand. His other hand was gripped tightly around my left wrist, pinning my outstretched arm to the bed. After dispatching his boxers onto the floor he released my left arm. He took both hands and ripped my dress from the back pleat all the way up to my waist. I was in awe of the primal power of it all. He pulled my body shaper up and ripped my pantyhose open just as easily.

He moved my panties to the side and jammed his hard cock directly in to me. With no lube painful would have been an understatement. There was no mercy to come as he muffled my yelps with a pillow. I didn't know if he was teaching me a lesson or trying to kill me. I started to breath through my nose and stopped panicking.

To anyone looking in it would have been a sight to behold. Me laying helplessly prone spread eagle getting taken with Louboutins kicking away aimlessly behind me. Finally some relief came as his precum gave me some natural lubrication. He was moving in and out of me quickly with long hard strokes. He buried his hard member into me deeply and relieved himself of stream after stream of toasty seminal fluid.

I was spent as I lay there in a heap of shredded clothing and man juice. He got up nonchalantly. "Get cleaned up and go about the day as usual. If those ledgers are what we think they are we can close this case and be out of here soon. I have to get a look at them," David told me as if the last fifteen minutes never happened.

I thought to myself there was nothing usual about this day. "How do you plan on getting a look at them?", I asked David.

"Leave that to me. After I get a look I can contact Daniels and Nevin and have them move in."

I met the ladies for our after breakfast social circle. As I arrived everyone was already seated and they had left the seat next to Adrienne open for me. I said my hellos barely making eye contact with Adrienne.

As I sat and we began to talk I could see David talking casual with a few of the men. He then walked off towards the room adjacent the guards station. I was hoping he would be successful in whatever he had planned after the day I had already had.

The ladies and I talked for another twenty minutes before we were interrupted. The blaring beep and flashing lights shocked us all. The guards started gathering us and ordered us out the side door to our recreation yard.

I was halfway out before I knew this was David's doing. With everyone out of the unit he could get into the Judges cell and get what he needed. After a couple minutes we were all outside, I was worried about David. If one of the Judges men caught him it could be the end of both of us. The women had drifted off and were standing with their men.

"Serena, where's David? Adrienne asked.

"He was in Medical so he's probably on the other side of the building," I thought of quickly responding her question.

I stood there scared out of my mind for the next twenty minutes. The guards sounded the all clear and we were free to go back into the building. Once inside I looked around the unit for David. He finally appeared from the main unit door next to the guard station. Adrienne and the Judge were very nearby.

"Honey, did they give you something for your migraine in medical?" I asked loud enough for those in earshot to hear.

"Yes, they gave me something I think I'm going to go lay down," David said.

"I will join you," I told David.

I turned to Adrienne "We will talk later on."

"Okay Miss Serena go play nurse to your husband!" she laughed.

We walked back to our cell and closed the door.

"Okay so everything is in those ledgers, names dates, payments it's all there. I phoned Nevin and Daniels they are moving on this place in an hour. They are taking the Judge and everyone named in those ledgers including guards. Before they move in we will be escorted to a safe room by one of our men we have working with the guards," David said excitedly.

"So we did it?," I asked.

"We did it!" he answered.

He took me into his arms and gave me a passionate kiss that last a it seemed forever. I lost track of time and place because I was up in his arms suspended off of the floor. He slowly lowered me back down to my stilettos.

"Come on, we have to go! My guy is waiting at the main door to the unit!".

We left the cell and walked to the door of the unit. The guard escorted us to an office neither of us had ever visited. He locked the door after we were inside.

We waited there for another forty five minutes before we could hear yelling and commotion from the halls. All of the noise lasted another half an hour before the door was unlocked.

12