Underground

Story Info
Natalie learns to make the most of an awkward situation.
1.6k words
4.19
23.3k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The turnstile uttered no movement in response to Natalie's panicked haste as she pushed against its bar. Grunting choice words, her coat barely clung to one shoulder as her handbag, its contents open for all of the dark lobby to see, hung by a single strap from her elbow. This desperate image appeared to say more about the time than her watch had fifteen minutes ago.

"Excuse me ma'am," The calm voice of an older man, a night guard, responded to her frustrated cries as she continued to rattle the seemingly delicate frame, "We've locked up for the night, but you can use this door."

The rattling stopped, her head spinning to meet the night guard, his hand out stretch toward a side door. She rushed across the room to the door being held ajar, uttered an embarrassed thank you, and ducked beneath his arm. The man smiled as his good deed for the night ran off into the dim distance.

Like the towering buildings that surrounded her, the streets slept with only the occasional van or taxi passing the vacant pavements. Scary as it was, she had no time to worry about who else might be on on the paths this late, little thought spared for the possible surprises that might await her around each corner.

Dodging some bin men, her steps echoed, following her all the way to the tube station.

"Have I missed it?" She cried as she rummaged through her bag for her ticket. "Have I missed the last train?"

"Not yet but it's due any second." The ticket woman replied as she checked her screen.

Offing her heels, Natalie ran for the escalators, descending them with little care for consequence. She didn't have much time left, she could hear the train pulling into the platform. She turned the corner for the northbound line and followed the rat tunnels until she came out on the platform. There it was, the last train, it's doors beeping as they prepared to close.

Not caring for a specific carriage or entrance, Natalie threw herself at the closing doorway, clutching her possessions with dear life. With a dull thud the doors closed and she sighed with relief, taking a seat with panted breath.

The ride home was always a long one, taking the tube to the end of its line, something she had always found somewhat depressing. She would watch as the countless commuters boarded and alighted the carriages, some with only a single stop, others with many like herself, until it was finally her turn. Today was much different however and as she made her self comfortable, leaning against the glass divider at the end of the bank of seats, she realised how happy she was now that she was on the train and knew she was on her way home.

Natalie never worked this late, never past nine in the evening, and never for an unjustified reason. With her business going through rough times however, it had fallen to her to win over a new client, one that she had to present to in less than eight hours. Little time for a nap, shower and something to eat before returning on this same train.

Watching the tunnel lights speed past the windows, their hypnotic rhythm lulling her into submission, she began to ponder. Was it worth going all the way home just to come back. Would she have enough time? It wasn't like she had a husband or a family to rush back for. If she had, they'd be long asleep by now.

Dozing slightly, her eyes blinked heavily as she felt the train pull into yet another station. It wasn't this that broke her doze however. The laughter of another woman echoed through the station and as the doors yawned, continued through the carriage. A young couple clambered in with the distinct disadvantage of alcohol, perching themselves heavily against the back wall.

His head quickly buried itself into her neck as she gasped and laughed with such intoxicated arousal. Natalie found herself feeling some what awkward from their passionate display as she rubbed her forehead, marked from where it had been leant, sighing as she tried to turn and face the opposite way. As she did however, she couldn't help but notice the mans hand, creeping, massaging it's way down the woman's body until it rested over her skirt. It had been so long since anyone had touched Natalie that way. So long since she had touched herself.

Natalie froze, her posture awkward as her eyes followed his hand beneath the skirt. She gasped sympathetically as she continued to watch the woman mouth something in exclamation.

What was she doing she shouldn't be watching!

Ashamed, Natalie rummaged through her things, collecting them up to change carriages at the next station. It wasn't just inappropriate, it was reckless, and she was sure on some level, illegal.

She looked back, only briefly, but that was enough. Her eyes met with the woman's and something exploded within her. Something that had been long locked away and it caused the mysterious woman to smile.

Falling back into her seat, Natalie swallowed nervously as she watched his hand slide between the woman's legs, a finger massaging her, helping itself to her generous juices lubricating her passion for him. There was no doubt that the woman wanted him as much as he wanted her as her arm fell from over his shoulder to its own pleasant surprise.

Natalie's body tingled as she watched the couple make love to one another, her fingers lost, clinging to her belongings in embarrassed frustration.

"Take me," she whispered, imagining the woman's words, "take me right here."

Her hand fell to rest on her lap, her fingers writhing against her dull office skirt in desperate desire. It was a small feat but she wanted more, so much more. She wanted what they had but she wasn't going to have it. She needed someone else to have what they had. Someone like him, hot, masculine, passionate. She wanted to be them.

Clutching at the hem of her skirt, Natalie peeled it away from her thighs, lifting her buttocks until it sat, bunched, around her waist, her underwear on clear display. She didn't care that the woman could see her, or that her partner could turn around any second. She wanted to be that women, feel what she felt and enjoy in their moment.

Her fingers danced across her bare skin until they met with the soft fabric of her underwear, the sensation tantalising as she let her imagination free. Her fingertips began to writhe against the thin fabric, her twitching clitoris excited by the attention and their display.

She continued to watch as the woman licked her lips in response to Natalies encouragement, soon lowering herself before her lover. It did not take much imagination to picture what she was doing, less so with the carriage window behind them, but as her hands moved to clutch his buttocks through the jeans the motion of the train only played to their delight.

His hand broke from the rail to grip her hair, pulling her head back from its lever. She continued to tease him, her tongue stroking the tip of his cock as if it were a beloved pet, her mouth wide as she stretched from his grip just to taste that bit more. Natalie had been straining to watch their exchange, their reflection offering further release as they unwittingly hid their modesty behind him.

Natalies clit tingled, she was so turned on, so aroused, she felt as if there was this undying hunger within her. Her sweet nectar lubricated her fingers as they massaged deeper and deeper until her they found just the right spot.

"Oh," Natalie whimpered, her face pinched in a mix of emotions, "ohhh."

The mans groans could be heard throughout the carriage as the woman took his cock deeper, lathering it and massaging it as if it was her only purpose in life. Every station added to the ecstasy as the doors opened to platforms that could host potential passengers. Flinching at the first few, Natalie soon became accustom to the risk and arousal as her fingers pulled the fabric away from her blushing labia.

Natalie quivered, her fingers dancing furiously over her clit, burying themselves within her with frantic diligence as she watched on. She wanted to be that woman, she wanted to feel that man inside her. She gasped as her blood pumped, her body weak.

The woman climbed back up to perch on the rest, tugging at his jeans to reveal his tight buttocks. He was unquestionably clenching as her legs wrapped his waist. The steamy scene only drove Natalie on as she fucked herself that bit rougher.

"C'mon, fuck me, fuck me like your dirty whore!" She mouthed as the whine of the woman echoed his every thrust. He was enjoying every moment with his companion and she was enjoying being watched.

"C'mon, show me you're a man, fuck me," Natalie squeaked, her voice hoarse as she quivered uncontrollably, fingers clamping, thighs tightening;

"F-F-FUCK M-E-eee!"

Natalie erupted in orgasm, her whispered voice braking from its discretion. Her face red, breath panted, her fingers wet. She couldn't contain the pent frustration as she fell deeper into her seat, a slow realisation of her exclamation becoming abundantly clear.

The train pulled into yet another station, its brakes crying as it came to a full stop, its doors eventually opening to the vacant platform. Panicked and somewhat embarrassed to even look back, Natalie frantically grabbed her things alighting the carriage just in time, the doors beeping as they closed behind her.

"Ma'am, is everything ok?" A voice questioned as she stood, hair ruffled, belongings in disarray and her skirt half collected into a messy roll around her waist.

She pulled her eyes away from the the train that now disappeared down the track, the couple on board engrossed in one another without so much as a blink at what had just happened, to a surprisingly concerned station steward.

"Um, yes," She croaked, as she tried to discreetly fix herself, "when's the next train?"