Undermining His Authority

Story Info
Principal is taught a lesson.
1.5k words
4.04
144.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey leans back in his chair and breathes slowly. Trying to exhale all the stress that the day has placed upon him. He knew that becoming a principal would have its moments, but he never dreamed it would be like this.

He is interrupted from a daydream as the front door of his office is thrown back, the knob buffeting into the wall. A harried Mrs. Smith intrudes in with her hand grasping the arm of a girl he was grown to know too well.

He rolls his eyes. "Okay Mrs. Smith…what has Sierra done now?" The woman arranges her glasses. She is clearly upset. She looks up at the girl that she has a hold of. Sierra just smiles and raises her brow at him. She glances down at Mrs. Smith. "Go ahead, tell him" He watches as Mrs. Smith face turns bright crimson. "Why I just cannot repeat it…" she stammers. Sierra's eyes never leave Trey's face. "I can," she whispers. She then grabs Mrs. Smiths arm and slings her out the door. The woman beats on the glass as Sierra locks the door. Sierra walks slowly to the front of the desk. Trey is startled. This girl has been nothing but a rogue since the first of the year. "Sierra, what did u do?" She grinned. " I wrote all over the bathroom walls" His mouth dropped "Well you seem proud of your self for this?" Secretly his heart was melting at her smile, it was just so sweet….

Her heeled boots clicked as she drew closer. He inhaled her perfume. Her eyes dilated as she leaner forward, giving him a view of her cleavage. Her shirt was unbuttoned halfway down. He could see her black bra through the thin material. He chewed his bottom lip.As she narrowed her blue eyes. "Well, don't u wanna know what I wrote?" He breathed out the word" Yes" She placed her hands on the desk top and whispered in his ear, causing the hair on the back of his neck to rise. "It said: 'I Wanna Fuck My Principal'!!" His mouth dropped, "No way". Her lips rose up in a smile "Way….I did write that…and I DO want to."

He blinked at her, his tongue quickly ran over his lips. "I may have to suspend you, I cannot allow you to do this. What would your parents think?" She smiled at him, "Well, I am 18 years old, what can they do? To either you are I?" He laughed. " Take my job away for starters…" She looked deep into his eyes. "Oh baby, after I am done with you, your job will mean nothing to you, in fact everything that you hold dear will disappear, I promise. With a touch of my hand, you will be mine forever." He shook his head "I cannot ..I won't…go away. Now." Her eyes darkened "Oh you will, or it will be my word against yours, you will fuck me or I will show them all the video I have of you jacking off watching the girls in the locker room." He gasped. He knew that he was getting sloppy about his fetishes. But Sierra had been watching him. He wondered how long. And what kind of girl that would arouse?

He was absolutely stunned. He knew that the girl had a crush on him, it was obvious, but he never dreamed she would do something so drastic. His eyes met hers. Her lips were parted slightly, begging to be kissed. He quickly glanced down at her long bare legs before going back up to her face. Before he knew what hit him, she tackled him throwing him down to the floor. Kissing him more roughly than he had ever been kissed in his life. He tried to push her off, but she was strong. And she was determined also. Her short skirt rode up and he glimpsed her creamy white round ass. His hands shook as her mouth invaded his. I have to get her off me, he thought, this cannot happen. Pushing her away he avoided her eyes. He knew what he would find there. Instead he stared at her full swollen lips. But when he did look at her, he realized she was staring down at his full-blown erection. Her eyes met his and she smiled.

He tried to stand up slowly, his knees felt like jelly. He reached down taking her hand, pulling her up. She stood quickly, her hard nipples brushing his chest. His voice was shaky, "Don't ever do that again"

But she was quick, grabbing the front of his pants by his waistband, she pulled him up to her she ground her hips up into his hard shaft her mouth overtook his. He saw stars flash before his eyes and he swooned at her kiss. Sierra lifted her short skirt. She just knew that he could feel the wetness soaking through his pants. It ran a thin trail down her thighs. "Don't fight it Trey, " she whispered " I know you want this," he moaned against her insistent mouth as she unzipped his pants.

She quickly pulled his briefs down revealing him. He was so big and hard and sprang up into her warm hands. She ran her thumb over the swollen head, which was already wet with his precum.

He closed his eyes briefly, but still saw her there as if her face was etched upon his orbs, then he knew then that there was no turning back, and he no longer cared.

He grabbed a handful of her thick blonde hair and bit her bottom lip softly before muttering "Go down… " She unbuttoned his shirt, licking all the way his chest, only stopping to bite his nipples sharply. Her hand slipped down, grasping his pubes. She breathed heatedly against his skin as he ran his fingers through her hair. She glanced up into his dark eyes before taking him into her mouth. She slathered his head, licking up and down the sides of his cock. Her mouth was so hot, so wet. Her right hand found his balls and pulling them slightly away from his body as she licked the underside of his shaft. His moaned and looked down at her. She was watching him, her hand between her legs rubbing. He could see the wetness shining on her chin.

Her eyes were darkening even more as she sucked him into her mouth harder. The in and out motion grew faster and more insistant. Her tongue swirled around him as if it was begging him for his hot seed. She pulled him out of her mouth quickly licking the seam between his balls , licking, moving her tongue over every hot inch of him. He glanced at her pretty little mouth taking all of him in and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. His cum rose up further into his shaft, She reached between his legs and shoved two of her fingers into his asshole. The entry was so rough, so unexpected. He had never had a woman do that before and his taint burned as his load came up. He gritted his teeth, his cum poured in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. Licking him clean. He moaned her name over and over again, shaking.

His cum spilled over her lips and out of her mouth, On her chin, on her cheeks. Oohh fuckk!" It was so thick and pearlecent on her white chest. He watched it run down in the crevice between her breasts. It was also spattered on the front of her blouse. Her eyes fixed on him the whole time. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd!" he moaned his hips bucking up at her. Her hands were digging into his hips. Milking him. Draining him. "Christtttttttt!!" he was groaning so loud and didn't even care. His finger dug into her scalp. Entangled in the white cottony softness of her hair. She was giving him the best orgasm he had ever had. She kept her fingers in his ass pumping with one hand and with the other rubbed one of his cheeks. She buried her face against his groin and stroked the tight skin as her wetness ran down.

She clenched her thighs tightly together. Wincing back her orgasm. She didn't want to cum yet. But she was throbbing and knew that she could at a mere touch of his strong fingers. She wanted to him inside her first. It was all she could do to pull away from him. Retreating her mouth and fingers from the body she wanted so much. Pulling away, She then grabbed the edge of his desk and stood before him. Running her fingers down her chest sliding it into where his cum had spilled. She brought her fingers up, sucking them wanting to get every drop of his salty sweetness. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply tasting his cum on her lips. She continued to unbutton her ruined white blouse. It fell to the floor as her fingers slid under the waistband of the short skirt she was wearing. Pulling it down over her wet thighs. She stood before him: black bra, black panties and knee high black boots in contrast with her white skin. Her body trembled and her eyes held so much dark promise for what was to come…..

He licked his lips and held his hand out to her, because more than anything, he wanted all that she had to give.

To Be Continued...