Underneath The Dance Floor

Story Info
Jess and Erik discover a feature about a local nightclub...
2.3k words
4.27
22.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's the surprise?"

Jess was in the back of the cab, next to her boyfriend Erik.

"Oh, I'm not sure - something someone told me. And if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

Jess wrapped her arm around Erik's shoulders. "You're such a tease, you and your surprises."

Erik turned and kissed his girlfriend - then kissed her again, raising a hand to her cheek, and then slowly trailing it down her neck, her shoulder, down to the neckline of her black cocktail dress. "I do. Because teasing you always works!"

"Mmmm" Jessica whispered. "Do they, now?" She kissed him on the the neck, and slowly unbuttoned the top button on his shirt, before slowly sliding her hand down his chest, and stomach, to his lap.

"Every time" Erik responded, mugging, silently thanking himself for the extra cocktails he'd fixed both of them before they called the cab.

"Well," Jess said, stifling a giggle, "maybe just this once."

She slowly lowered her head into Erik's lap, as she fussed with unzipping him.

Erik reached into his shirt pocket, and grabbed a $20 bill and handed it to the driver. "Here's a twenty for keeping your eyes forward and going via Riverside", he said, running a finger through Jess's thick mop of shoulder-length dark red hair, before he stopped caring much about what the cabbie thought.

-----

Jess wiped her lips with a kleenex, checked her mirror, and got out of the cab as a coyly smiling, deeply-relaxed Erik held the door open. A brisk breeze whipped the hem of her slinky black cocktail dress, giving her goosebumps above the low neckline.

Erik put his arm around her waist, and they walked to the door. The doorman, a tall, bulky man with a flamboyant neck tattoo and a demeanor that fairly screamed "no nonsense", was keeping a line of twenty-something males at bay. But he cracked a slight smile as Jess walked to the front of the line.

"ID, please", the bouncer growled in a raspy smoker's voice, with a twinkle in his eye.

Erik chuckled, as his girlfriend broke into a beaming grin. "Oh, aren't you sweet?" she giggled as she fished her ID out of her purse.

"29" the bouncer nodded. "You had me fooled!"

Erik gave the bouncer a good-natured glare as he handed the bigger man the $20 cover. The doorman stamped the backs of both of their hands, and opened the door. "Enjoy your evening."

-----

It took a while for their ears to adjust to the sound of the nightclub; the booming bass, the pandemonium of the crowd noise, the shouted conversations and orders by the bar. Erik found them a table - it was a crowded night - and ordered her a Sex on the Beach, with a shot of Jack Daniels for him.

The air inside was warm, and thick with the smell of aggressive perfume and fruity drinks, of sweat and leather.

"It's been forever, hasn't it?" Erik yelled during a brief gap in the thumping beat.

"Yeah!" Jess yelled, beaming, taking a long drink.

"Wanna dance?"

She polished off her drink in two long gulps. Erik didn't have to ask twice.

-----

An hour and two drinks later, they were still on the floor. Jess had always been a fluid, expressive dancer - it'd had been one of the things that'd caught Erik's attentio when they first met, four years ago, in a club not much different than this one.

On the other hand, Erik danced like a white guy - at least until until his second drink kicked in.

But now, he was bobbing behind Jess, grinding his hips against her ass, his hands around her midsection and stealing the occasional slide up her breasts, as she ground back.

And then the lights dimmed, and the music slowed down for a romantic jam.

Jess turned around, and Erik wrapped his arms around her.

"Nice surprise," Jess whispered into Erik's ear.

"Oh, going dancing? That's not the surprise."

Jess lifted her head from Erik's chest. "Oh, really?"

Erik smiled. "Ready for the surprise?"

Jess nodded, running her hands over Erik's ass.

"C'mon."

Erik took Jess's hand and led her through the teeming throng on the floor, zig-zagging between people in the aisles between the tables, toward the back of the club. He walked through a door under a red, glowing "Exit" sign, with Jess in tow.

The fire exit was straight ahead - but a stairway went down and to the right, disappearing around a corner halfway down.

"What is this?" Jess asked as Erik led her down the first flight of stairs.

"A friend of mine told me about it" Erik responded.

"What is it?"

They rounded the landing, and saw two couples ahead of them, waiting at the bottom of the stairway. In front of them stood a bouncer - a large, swarthy man with a shaved head and tightly-trimmed beard. Behind the bouncer was a bulletin board, with about a dozen Polaroid pictures; each photo featured a couple. Across the dimly lit, unadorned room to the right stood two cubicles - like dressing rooms at a clothing store.

Erik looked at Jess and smiled a wicked smile.

"What is this?" Jess was still confused; her voice betrayed uncertainty, and a little concern.

The couple below Erik - a stocky 20-something African-American in a navy suit jacket, and a youngish woman with long blond hair and an impossibly sheer dress - were making out passionately; the couple in front of the, a husky Latino and his curvy, dusky girlfriend in a sheer white blouse and skirt, stood silently, tensely, holding hands, whispering nervously.

Suddenly, a cry erupted from one of the cubicles; a woman's voice, it started quietly, and slowly grew; "Oh, God, Oh God, Oh God..."

Jess looked at the cubicles; under the doorway of the left cubicle, she saw a woman's knees between a man's legs; under the right, a man's feet, facing to the left; a woman's hands, gripping the top of the divider, and the top of a man's head, bobbing furiously back and forth, protruded above the walls.

"Are they..." Jess started. Erik turned and smiled, as the woman's cries grew and dissolved into a loud orgasm.

"Oh, my..." Jess whispered, clutching Erik around his waist. Erik smiled; Jess kissed him, as the sound of a man grunting and swearing rose, and then ebbed.

"Fawk", said the Latino at the bottom of the steps.

"Are we...?" Jess started.

"Yeah," Erik whispered. Jess felt a shiver of anticipation, and she wrapped her boyfriend in a warm, intense kiss that had "foreplay" written all over it.

After a few moments, the rightmost door opened; a tall, muscular white man in a black sportcoat and jeans stepped out backwards, his face all satisfied glee, leading a thin, blushing Asian woman in a black mini-skirt and a camisole top. They held hands as they walked past the couples on the steps; the man's expression full of braggadocio, the woman stepping gingerly.

The bouncer motioned to the Latino couple. "Stand over here", he said, pointing them toward a bare spot of wall. They stood, his arm wrapped around her, him smiling broadly in anticipation, her face starting to flush. The bouncer snapped a photo. "Have fun!" They walked to the right cubicle, and shut the door.

"Oh, my God" Jess whispered. "I can't wait". A couple, and then another, filed down the stairs behind Jess.

"No turning back now" Erik whispered to Jess, his hand stroking her lower back and ass.

"Good" Jess whispered, stroking Erik's chest.

The couple at the bottom of the steps - the black man and blonde woman - fell silent as the sound of a man groaning swelled from the left cubicle. "Oh, faaaaaaaaaaaawk!" the man groaned, loudly enough for everyone to hear. Under the right door, Jess saw the Latino woman's skirt drop to the floor.

"God" Jess whispered. "The anticipation is killing me."

"Good" Erik grinned, as Jess stroked her hand over his chest, clearly aroused. "Having fun yet?"

"I'm already wet for you" she gasped, her head swimming with anticipation.

The left cubicle door opened. An older man - fortyish, swarthy, stocky, in a Hawaiian shirt - opened the door, as a younger woman, brunette and stunning and wearing a cream camisole top, picked up her purse. They walked across the floor.

"Hey," the bouncer said to the brunette, pointing at his chin. The woman reached up - and found a small glob of semen on her lower lip. She turned away and hurriedly grabbed a kleenex from her purse, as the bouncer beckoned the next couple to stand by the wall.

And now Erik and Jess were next.

As the couple disappeared into the left cubicle, Erik turned and wrapped his arms around Jess's waist, kissing her, running his hands over her back. "I can't wait."

Jess couldn't speak; Erik felt the answer. He stole a glance up the stairs; three more couples waited, looking at the cubicles silently; the man standing behind Jess slowly stroked his girlfriend's breast as they listened.

And Erik stopped focusing on anything but how he felt with Jess. Their hands roamed each others bodies, over their clothes but reaching much deeper. "I could almost fuck you right here." Jess moaned.

Suddenly, an angry voice drew their attention. A Latina in the right cube was angily yelling something at her partner; after a few seconds, he yelled back. Both were speaking Spanish, both were angry, and in a moment, the door of the cube flung open. The woman stomped out, still yelling in Spanish, as the man frantically zipped his pants and followed, protesting apparently to no avail.

"Behave, you two!" the bouncer yelled, as the couple climbed the stairs, yelling turning to leaden silence between the couple.

And Erik felt the jolt before he heard the words; "OK, you two, stand over by the wall, please."

Erik led Jess to the wall, and wrapped an arm around her waist; they smiled as the camera flashed.

"OK - right cube. Have fun!" the bouncer grinned, taking the picture out of the camera.

Erik took Jess's hand, and led her over to the cubicle, shutting the door behind them.

Jess turned, and opened her mouth...

...but before she could speak, a thumping noise rose behind her, along with the sound of a woman - the young blonde with the black boyfriend - moaning and crying loudly, in loose rhythm with the thumping; Erik saw her hands, cupping the top of the wall between their cubicles.

Jess, her consciousness a swirling mass of erotic overload, clumsily unbuttoned Erik's shirt, pressing his back up against the basement wall behind him; she practically tore the lapels aside, not so much kissing his collarbone, pectorals, nipples and stomach as devouring them with her lips and teeth, as she hungrily undid his belt. Erik lay against the wall as Jess fingers twined into his boxers and wrapped around his already-pre-cumming cock.

He gasped a deep breath as he unizipped the back of Jess cocktail dress, sliding it down her shoulders. "Fuck," Jess moaned, kissing Eriks' left nipple, then biting it, overwhelming him with warm, sharp sensations.

"Gaaaaaaaawd", the blond in the next cubicle started to moan, as the pounding on the cube wall behind Jess intensified. "Gawwwwwwwwewd"

Erik practically lunged at Jess, pushing her back, pressing her against the cube divider. He gathered up the hem of her dress around her hips and put his hands under her ass - and was startled to feel no underwear.

"Oh, fuck," Erik groaned, picking Jess up and holding her against the divider, pressing her with the weight of his body. entering her as he pressed her against the thin piece of bucking, vibrating veneer.

Erik thrust into Jess; Jess winced as Erik pounded into her; as he pulled back, she felt the vibration of the man next door slamming the blonde into the wall, accompanied by her yelling "Gaaaaaaaaawd", louder and louder. It feels like I'm being fucked by two men", she thought briefly, before losing her train of thought, her lips seeking our Erik's chest and neck.

"Faawk", Erik groaned.

Jess cried an unintelligible groan.

"Gaaaaawd." the blond woman shouted, louder and clearly teetering on the brink of an orgasm.

"Daaaaaaaaaamn." the black man groaned, trying to restrain his own climax...

...and, seconds later, failing, with a loud "SHIIIIIIIT." accompanied by an even faster, more frenzied pounding on the divider.

The sound, and the sensation of her boyfriend pinning her to the wall as they fucked, pushed Jess over the edge; the warm sensation started, and then raced across her; she cried out, loudly and sharply; no words, a series of impassioned, sharp gasps as she clutched Erik with her legs, pulling his head to hers, over and over, gradually subsiding in a morass of wet, quivering sensation.

Erik kept thrusting. "You like?" he gasped; she just nodded, emphatically, not able to talk.

Feeling his climax starting, Erik put Jess down, and turned her around; she bent over and put her hands on the bench up against the wall; Erik entered her from behind, his thrusting turning feral, almost animalistic - which brought on another orgasm for Jess, as Erik's thrusting dissolved into throbbing heat; he cried out in a sound that wasn't quite human, but that everyone understood.

Jess stood as Erik pulled out, and turned, and pulled Erik to her, kissing as their bodies, slick with sweat and crisscrossed with odd bits of unremoved clothing, slid against each other, satisfied and yet wanting more touch.

They stood for a moment, half naked, looking into each other's eyes, kissing, fingers intertwining, speechless.

In the next door, a new couple began hungrily undressing each other.

"Should we go?" Jess purred into Erik's ear.

"Mhm" he groaned. Slowly, they dressed, straightened up...

...and stepped out into the basement room, under the eyes of four couples, staring at them in a mixture of lust, anxiety and anticipation.

Erik followed Jess up the stairs; they both were still a little out of breath.

At the top of the stairs, Erik stopped, his hands around Jess waist. He leaned down and kissed her on the neck.

"Did you like your surprise?"