Underneath Your Clothes

Story Info
He interviews Latin Princess Shakira.
1.5k words
3.67
69.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luxano
Luxano
1 Followers

"Okay,listen up,boy", my boss said on the phone "Business as usual,okay?"

He meant going through the normal catalogue of questions. I agreed and we hung

up. I`m working for a big music magazine and it waas my turn this month for interviews. This might sound as if

it was a punishment, but actually its very cool meeting all the stars in music business,and of course

all the beautiful female singers. One of those was in my list today : Shakira, inofficial inheritor

of JLo`s crown and "Latino Queen" ? title.

I get into my cheap,old car,checking,one last time my press ID card,which opens the door to the colombian beauty.

I drive through town,turning on the radio and , what coincidence, listening to Shakira`s "Underneath your clothes"

...damn,id like to be underneath HER clothes. Ive always liked girls with wide hips and a nice round booty,although her hair looked better

when it was natural black...Oops,i arrive at the hotel,i didn`t notice while lost in my thougts.I got out,locked my car (although nobody would steal that heap of shit) and went into the hotel lobby,where a crowd of journalists had gathered already. I showed my ID to someone who looked like security,and since "my" magazine is one of the biggest in the country i didnt have to wait long,my name was called and i was led to an upper floor where a gorrila like bodyguard and a petite woman (some kind of Shakira`s PR person or so) stood in front of a door. I was checked by the bodyguard and sceptically looked at by the petite woman and told I had 45 minutes (again the advantage of a BIG magazine). I signed onto a list and the gorilla opened the door for me and i entered.

The future queen of Latin Pop sat on a wide red couch,her eyes tired,her dyed hair curly and her left hand playig in the bowl of M&Ms on the desk in front of her.She`s wearing pretty baggy pants,but a tight top,showing off her small,but really fine breasts.

"Hey,you must be the guy from [enter name of my magazine here]" she said, looking up at me and pulling her hand out of he candy bowl.

"Hola" i say, playing a bit with my spanish skills

She smiles "Hola, soy Shakira...but you might know that already" she says and grins up at me "Why don´t you sit down?" I sit. She has already caught me with her charming smile. I get out my recorder and press the buttons. We go to the usual catalogue of questions,sometimes falling into our common mothertongue Spanish, laughing we try to get a hold of ourselves and get on with the serious interview.After I´ve asked the last question of the usual ones about carrier past,plans,love life and stuff which might interest the usual fan outside there,I turn off the recorder. " Do you mind it if I ask a personal question? " "No no, shoot! " I hesitate and look at the floor " I know you` ve been asked that kinda often, but why did you dye your hair blonde? " She sighs, but admits it was for business reasons " I liked your dark hair better ", I tell her with my most charming smile. She grins. " Well, ive...kept the natural color in a certain place " she tells me with a broad smile and a wink.

Sweat starts sparkling on my forehead and inside my pants something springs to life as well. I`m dumbfounded as she gets up pulls down her baggy jogging pants to her knees and reveals small black panties,which are pulled down afterwards. "See, which place i mean" I can only nod,my lower jaw is not longer under my control

"You look as if you never saw a pussy before." Finally iam able to talk again "I have...but never such a beautiful one" And I didn´t lie: her pussy was neatly trimmed, a small deep black bush around two totally smooth pussy lips,glistening with moisture.

Iam glued to my chair, but i notice how Shakira`s locking the door andthen standing in front of me,her pussy right in front of my face. "Why don`t you give it a closer look,mh?" I grab around her hips to these beautiful cheeks and pull her closer to my waiting tongue. I smell her sweet aroma and my tongue starts exploring her inner thighs,wandering higher until reaching reaching her clit, my wandering is accompained by low, sweet moans of lust. While stroking her pussylips with my tongue and lips my fingers trail up and down her exposed back and buttcheeks,massaging her peachy fleshwith my fingers. It seems to turn her on,her moans get louder.

?Outside,bodyguard and PR woman smiled at each other?

"Let`s try something different" she tells me,her face sweaty, her eyes no longer tired,but glaring with lust and the typical latin passion I expected her to show,She strips me down to the bone,my dick finally jumping to freedom,it got painful in my pants for it, She looks at it for a moment and then tells me to lay down on my back.I obey,excited to see what she had in mind. When i feel the cool wooden floor under my back i shiver, but I´m warmed right after when she lies down on top of me,her crotch over my face and stroking my dick with her hand,then kissing it and licking the head. I moan and move my pelvis towards her lips and she gladly swallows my member. I go back to eating her out and after some minutes of slurping her sweet juices, her body starts to shake,her muscles shiver and she lets my dick slip from in between her lips and screams out her orgasm in high pitched screams.After she came down from it again,she goes back to blowing me and starts playing with my balls. I get a glimpse of her beautiful asscheeks and instead of just enjoying the sensations of her twirling tongue around my shaft I spread her cheeks apart and let my tounge snake its way through her buttcrack up to her chocolate starfish.Just when i thrust my tongue a bit forward,into her tight little shitter, she moans and sucks hard one time on my dick and squeezes my balls. " I can feel it inside of you,come for me baby,squirt it onto my face " But I have plans with that ass.I pull my dick out of her mouth and tell her to stay on her hands and knees and relax. "Is it the ass thing?" she asks,resigned."Everybody likes that ass,I´m as loose as a cheap whore on my backdoor,but I´d die for some nice hot cream on my face" "And you will get it,but when a girl has has a butt like yours,shes gotta use it,you see" She smiles at me and wiggles her booty in the air,in anticipation of my cum running down her face. I get behind her and rub my cock between her legs to get it nice and slippery,then i bend down to lick her backdoor clean and wet,to make the entrance easier for both of us. When i set my cockhead to the entrance of her anus she tenses and I press forward. She`s definitly not as loose as she told me,but its not too tight either.The first inches of my now rock hard dick go in easily and Shakira whimpers a bit as a push it in to the hilt.I slowly pull out again and then build up a steady rhytm,she thrusts her ass back at me and her flesh shakes with every new thrust.By balls slap agaisnt her wetting pussy and we moan in unisono passion.

"Are you my little assfuck whore?" i ask her,knowing that dirty talk turns her on."Yess,yes,I am,come on,pump by butt,aaah,yeah,do it like that", she encourages me. I feel the cum cook in my balls. " So you want it in your face?", I ask,between moans. "Turn around and get it!" I pull my dick out of her sweet asshole and she turns around,fast as lightning. I get onto my feet and she kneels in front of me,jerking my dick wit her tiny hands, she looks up at me,her face distorted by lust and anticipation. "Come on,shoot it int..." Splash,,the first jet of hot fuck cream hits her right in the open mouth,she has no time to spit or swallow, the next stream,hits her cheek and another one her forehead. She milks my cock and i shoot further loads into her air and her closed eyes.She moans,hit by another orgasm,gripping my tight shaft,sending a last spurt onto her bare tits,She licks my dick clean and points at her watch,as she cleaned up her face with the back of her top. Time`s up iam afraid,but...you might call me sometime if iam back in time and hands me a small note with her number and some dirty spanish words on it...i leave the room,the bodyguard and the PR lady,smiling at me devilish...

Luxano
Luxano
1 Followers