Understanding Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sosino and Amy transend to the next level.
1.8k words
3.62
23.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

Chapter 2. Two Little Words

This is the continuation of my previous story Understanding Amy. Please feel free to e-mail me any comments, or things you would like included in following chapters, all are received warmly. Also all those people whom knowingly or unknowingly contribute to my stories I would like to say a big thank you. Enjoy.

---

My body tingled with anticipation as Amy inched her face closer to mine delicately, slowly, deliberately, hours rushed by in my mind. Suddenly a jolt of electricity shot through my body as I felt her lips brush against mine.

My eyes closed picturing pure love, as if it were tangible like a warm blanket wrapped around my body, protecting me allowing me to feel safe. As the kiss intensified, a sigh of pleasure escaped our lips, the weight on my shoulders lifted as I drifted along.

I was almost sad as our kiss broke, before opening my eyes to the most beautiful sight I had seen, Amy’s face a mere inches from mine, cheeks slightly coloured from the kiss smiling at me.

We both lay back on the blanket underneath us listening to the bird’s overhead chirping happily, the sound of the river only a few feet away trickling by. I lay there taking in the beauty of my surroundings the pale powder blue sky with a few small wisps of cloud lingering content to stay exactly where they were for a few more hours. We lay there allowing our bodies to soak up the sun’s rays it was a feeling I had missed for far too long, the comforting warmth which consumes your body from your skin through to the very fibre of your being.

Amy turned on her side absently running her fingers through my chest hair; I turned to face her smiling, content. I saw her eyes were closed with a smile on her face.

“Do you think we can stay like this forever?” She asked almost dreamily.

I looked over at my first one again her eyes were still closed. I smiled more to myself than anyone else as I leaned over and kissed her cheek and then her eyelids, slow, soft kisses before moving over to nibble her ear lightly. I whispered to her soothingly “Only for eternity”. I realised at that point it didn’t matter what had happened before or what would happen after this day, only the moment we lived in mattered, she was a part of me, completely, spiritually. I loved every freckle, every curve, every inch of her skin, I knew she was real, honesty; she loved me for being me. I had taken Amy from the manor, the formal training, and no titles for today, no sessions. We just had each other, two lovers enjoying a picnic by the river. Sharing thoughts and feelings and revealing our innermost demons to each other.

I lay there staring at the beauty before me, Amy looked superb, dressed in a lovely little summer dress, her hair was up which only seemed to enhance her beauty as I lay next to her whispering in her ear whilst nuzzling her neck. I gently lowered one of the straps off her shoulder, before working my tongue down her neck. I smiled as I inhaled the scent of the perfume she was wearing, a light peach fragrance. My mind filled with lustful images, a proper session with Amy was long overdue I thought to myself. I kissed every inch of her exposed skin before slipping off the other strap and doing the same. My senses were in overload the softness of her skin against my lips, the warmth of her body combined with the soft fragrance of her perfume.

I slid the top of her summer dress down exposing her pert breasts she moaned softly yet at the same time so lustfully as a slight breeze brushed against her soft skin and sent a small shiver down her body, her nipples hardened. The sun reflecting off the water created a golden aura around her body enhancing her features, the only word that came to my mind was heavenly, a chorus of angels were singing inside my head.

It was that precise moment I realised how safe I felt with Amy, in the past I had never allowed myself to release the whole of my being to any one person, I felt those walls begin to crumble. It was one of the reasons I loved Amy… Yes. Yes, I do love Amy, it almost hit me like a hammer, a new level we had transcended to, together. It’s not ordinary she loves me for being me. She inspires me. I can be free of my vulnerabilities it’s… It’s meant to be, destiny.

I can’t begin to explain the look on my face, but Amy smiled and leaned into me, kissing me passionately as our lips parted she smiled again, and to the day I die her words will stay with me, such a simple statement yet a hundred words couldn’t explain every level. “I know.” Two Little words.

It had been four days since the picnic with Amy. Preparations for our rose ceremony were well underway. The whole manor was in an uproar; we hadn’t intended the news to spread so quickly, so much for a quiet intimate ceremony. Reservations were screaming to me for more room, bookings had almost doubled since the news had become public knowledge. I should have been annoyed about the lack of privacy but the lifestyle to which I am accustomed to usually include a willing audience. The guest were certainly more than willing to see the distinguished Master Sosino taking part in a ritual which hadn’t been performed at the manor for over 50 years since my mistress had taken part in the ceremony.

I had moved Amy from her quarters to the Mistress’ room next to mine. The rose ritual was 6 days away, it was the last day I would get to see Amy before she was separated the ritual was simple enough, however it meant Amy was not allowed to perform any duties or take part in any scheduled or unscheduled sessions 5 days before the ceremony.

I had woken early that morning, for some reason I couldn’t sleep. I sat in bed reading through some training logs and reviewing plans for expanding the guests wings due to the ever increasing demands for more room for guests and training from reservations. Another 2 wings on the manor would be a logistical nightmare for me but the benefits would be more than worth the discomfort for a few weeks. The extra bookings due to the ceremony would more than cover the cost of the work. I could almost picture the smile on my accountants face now.

I was still reviewing the plans when Amy knocked on my door. My face immediately lit up, my mind filled with images from the picnic. The golden aura around her body seemed to have followed us from the river. She walked over to the side of my bed and slipped the sheer white dress she was wearing down to the floor pooling around her feet, before assuming the position, as ever her deportment was perfect.

“Master. Permission to speak freely?” She was shaking slightly.

“What’s bothering you, pet.” I was concerned she looked almost upset.

“I was trying to sleep, but each time I started to drift, I thought of you and felt.”

“Lonely.” I finished her sentence with the answer to my own questions as to why I couldn’t sleep.

“I didn’t know what to do, so I came for your council.”

“Look at me pet.” I reached out and gently and stroked her cheek whilst raising her head. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

I motioned Amy to join me in my bed, holding her close to me stroking her soft blonde hair and her cheek whispering words of comfort in her ear. She seemed to sooth considerably from the contact I know my mind had stop screaming at me for the moment. We lay together for most of the morning, before Tristan rang to see if there was anything we needed. A short while later a petite redhead entered with breakfast for us, I couldn’t help but admire her. She was toned and well kept, with long flowing curls of auburn, blazing green eyes and a lovely complexion. I watched as she placed the tray down and walked out the door, her ass swayed perfectly, as she left I made a mental note to find out who her trainer was and arrange to see her logs, maybe a small session. I was still a Dom after all. I looked over to see Amy’s face studying mine with a bemused look on her face.

I couldn’t resist my urges any longer before leaning in and kissing Amy passionately, I rolled her on top of me in one flowing motion. She interlocked her fingers with mine and held them above my head before leaning down to kiss me again, I allowed the role reversal to take place, mock fighting for control against her.

She broke the kiss and bit her lower lip playfully. She looked at me doubtfully not moving a muscle. I nodded my consent. She smiled and ran her nails down my outstretched arms, continuing down across my shoulders and chest and down my stomach. She continued down with nimble but steady hands past my pubic hair before stroking my hardness with her hand. I let a soft guttural moan escape past my lips from the contact I craved.

She lowered herself onto my hardness slowly enjoying the experience as much as possible, our pace was slow she wanted me as a lover as I wanted her. I realised our sessions would never be the same again, a small loss considering the gain.

We spent the rest of the day locked in our continual embrace, drifting off to sleep for a while before waking up and ravishing each other’s bodies. Breakfast lunch and dinner were a luxury we didn’t have time for or need, our hunger was our passion.

That was my final thought as I woke up the next morning aching from the mammoth session with Amy the previous day when I placed the order for the new bed that morning I saw Tristan turn a deep shade of red smiling at me knowingly. It had been a long time since he had seen me so happy and energetic, playful even.

Those two little words rang clearly in my head “I know.”

---

Master Sosino hopes you enjoyed your time reading some of the adventures of his life, please feel free to vote if you wish or send me feedback. All comments greatly appreciated.

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers