Underwater Hot Tub Antics

Story Info
Sexually aggressive woman makes advances during party.
1.7k words
4.03
128.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to relate a true erotic experience that I had a couple of years ago. A number of couples from our church get together once a month or so for cocktail and dinner parties. This same group has met for years, and new couples are added and some couples move away, but there is a core group that persists. I should note that this is not a group of religious zealots, just a bunch of people that go to the local Episcopal Church. Robin Williams calls Episcopalians….Catholic Lite.

This was the second party to be held at John's house. He and his father own a very successful insurance business. John's house is gigantic and there is not an adult toy that he does not have; ski mobiles, camper, hot tub, work out room, big screen TV, two dish washers in the kitchen, etc.

Each of John's parties includes a lot of alcohol and concludes with a session in his huge hot tub. Six people can fit in this hot tub without touching, but it can accommodate twelve pretty good friends. Of course during the first party the topic of skinny dipping came up, and the guys were anxious to do it, but the women resisted. In fact, one guy took off his trunks to try to get others to follow, but only a couple of guys did. The women just sat there acting uncomfortable and afraid to move for fear of encountering a water snake.

The second party was pretty much like the first, except that it was close to the holidays, everyone was more festive and a lot more alcohol was consumed. Also, fewer people went in the hot tub because it was winter; my favorite time to go into a hot tub or sauna. Anyway, the main party had thinned out and only the core group remained. Some went in the hot tub and some stayed inside talking. My wife was having her period and didn't feel well, so I took her home early. She's a good egg, and encouraged me to go back to the party because she knows I love the hot tub. I wasn't all that enthusiastic, but John's house was close by so I decided to go back to the party.

When I got back to the house, the party had thinned out further. The only people remaining were the ones in the hot tub. Shortly after I got in, John said he was tired and went in the house to go to bed. I found out later that they had a small get together before the main party, and had been drinking steadily since lunch.

It was still relatively early, so with the encouragement of his wife, Sandy, all the remaining guests stayed. The beer and wine continued to flow freely, and it was a star-filled night, so all the outside lights had been turned off so we could better see the night sky. The conversation was casual and friendly. Every so often Sandy's leg casually brushed against mine, but the contact was so minor that I didn't pay any attention to it. After a while, Sandy's foot started to brush up and down my lower leg as if she had her legs crossed and was unconsciously bouncing her leg up and down like women do. Once again, there were a number of people in the tub, and I'm not like a lot of people that get uncomfortable when people touch them, so I continued to ignore Sandy's innocent, inadvertent, unconscious contact. A little while later, Sandy shifted her position so that she was aligned parallel to me with her feet near my waist. My hands were on the seat somewhat supporting my body in a relaxed position. The next thing I know, Sandy's foot pressed against my hand. At this point I started getting a little suspicious about Sandy's friendliness. As a test, I casually laid my hand on top of her foot and nonchalantly rubbed her foot the way you might rub the head a dog that was being affectionate. I wanted to be certain that she could interpret my activities as those of a good friend. Meanwhile, the conversation continued on as strong as ever, and Sandy and I had not acknowledged to each other that anything is going on underwater. No eye contact, nothing.

After awhile, another couple left, and the occupants of the tub shifted positions to get the good seats. I grabbed one that was low and surrounded by jets. Sandy sat facing me on the adjacent side but at the far end, and the last remaining couple sat together on the opposite side of the tub from Sandy. Almost immediately Sandy's foot started rubbing my leg again. Ever so slowly her foot made its way up the inside of my lower leg, and five minutes later she casually shifted her position so that her foot could rub the inside of my thigh. All the time this is going on, Sandy was leading a conversation about some social topic like the quality of education in public schools in our state versus Mississippi.

Little by little Sandy's foot inched its way up my thigh toward my crotch. I was good and aroused by know, and we finally made eye contact to acknowledge that I realized the foot working its way toward my crotch was attached to her. She was definitely on the offensive and had made her ultimate physical objective clear. As her foot inched its way up the inside of my thigh and inside the leg of my bathing suit, I became incapable of holding up my end of the conversation. I was hard as a rock and felt like I was going to cum right then and there.

Sandy's foot finally reached it's destination and we once again made subtle eye contact. I debated whether to test the dexterity of her foot or whether to help her get inside the lining of my suit. Her toes were gently tracing the contours of my rock hard cock through the lining of my bathing suit. After letting her try for a few minutes with her nimble toes, I decided to give her some help. I casually lifted the lining of my suit up over my cock and balls and placed her foot back onto my exposed cock. Almost immediately Sandy repositioned herself so that she could reach under water with her hand and fondle my rigid cock and balls without the others seeing. Her movements were nonchalant and did not arouse the suspicions of the remaining couple. Sandy alternatively cupped my balls with her hand and ever so slowly stroked my cock. This went on for fifteen minutes. I had the impression that she could have gone on caressing and stroking my cock and having an idle conversation for hours. She was stroking slow enough so that I didn't orgasm, but fast enough to keep me right on the edge. She was so good at disguising her actions that I wondered how many times she had done this other men, perhaps with her husband in the tub.

Sandy is an attractive natural blonde with a decent figure. Personally, I'm a face and tit man, and Sandy's face and tits never quite measured up to my standards. I never saw her in form-fitting clothing, and even in her bathing suit her tits seemed small, flat and lifeless. By far, her best attribute is her nicely rounded firm ass…oh yes, and her dexterity with her feet and hands.

Little by little I moved my foot toward Sandy and began rubbing her breasts with my foot. Unfortunately, I had to use my left foot, which is relatively useless for tasks requiring any degree of fine motor skills. In the spirit of cooperation, Sandy pressed my foot against her breast and slowly moved it back and forth in a motion she obviously found pleasurable because her nipples quickly responded to the stimulation. After a few minutes Sandy pulled down the top to her bathing suit and placed my foot against her bare breast. I twiddled her nipple between my toes and estimated that the cylindrical end of her nipple must have been three quarters of an inch long. Meanwhile, while I'm measuring nipple length with my spastic toes, Sandy and the other couple are debating the ethical aspects of cloning or some other deptopic. I couldn't help but wonder if Sandy could give a blow job, bake a cake, and talk on the phone to her mother at the same time; she was truly amazing.

Without revealing my boner or my true intentions, I shifted positions in the tub so I could access Sandy's crotch with my right foot. She knew what I was up to and was prepared for me. Her legs were spread and the crotch of her bathing suit had been moved to the side. After a very short time rubbing the outside, she took my foot and guided my big toe into her vagina, which was lubricated by more than just the water of the hot tub. To get maximum penetration, my toes were spread wide apart and the other four were oriented up the crack of her ass. When I wiggled my toes, I was stimulating both her clitoris and her ass hole. This finally caused Sandy's ability to carry on a conversation to deteriorate and the other couple suggested that it was time to leave. In retrospect, I think the other couple probably suspected something was going on.

Since it would be inappropriate for me to stay in the hot tub alone with Sandy, we all got out together. It took all kinds of deception for me to hide my erection. Of course Sandy wasn't helping any. She took any and every opportunity she could to touch and stroke me while we were toweling off.

We went inside, and everyone went to a separate room to change into dry clothes. I retreated to the downstairs bathroom. I found myself looking in the powder room mirror at a married guy with a raging hard on provided by another man's wife who was in the kitchen waiting for him to rip off her robe and fuck her right there in the kitchen. In my condition the act would take a minute or less. Rather than allow my dick to do my thinking, I took the bar of soap, lathered up my swollen cock, and with about a dozen masterful strokes blew a massive load into the sink. After cleaning up and getting dressed, I walked out to the kitchen, grabbed my wife's casserole dish, thanked Sandy for a great party, and walked with the other couple out to my car and drove home.