Underwear Code

Story Info
A lesbian couple explore their fantasies.
853 words
4.01
37.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess kisses Kimbra on the lips, lip balm to lipstick, backing her up against the bed. Her itchy fingers gently undo her zipper and inch off her pants.

"What do you want tonight?" Jess whispers. Kimbra continues kissing her, obviously trying to make a decision. She is so indecisive.

"You know what? I have an idea," Kimbra proposes.

Jess raises her eyebrows. She knew that often, Kat had either great or bizarre ideas, often both. But she likes variety in her sex life even more than Kimbra; it was just hard for her to read what her younger, 18-year-old lover wants.

"What if we showed what we wanted in the color of our underwear?" Kimbra says matter-of-factly.

Jess laughs. "Like the handkerchief code cowboys use?" she jokes. But it was sounding practical. And much easier than trying to decode complicated, enticing Kimbra.

"Well...?" Kimbra inquires.

"Okay." Jess answers with a sly smile. She takes a step back and pulls her skirt down in one swift movement, to reveal her naked pussy.

"It looks like I have no preference!" She exclaims.

Kimbra jumps backwards onto the bed, laughing. Jess growls and jumps on top of her, firmly pulling her girlfriend's pants off to reveal white, lacy underwear. An idea then pops into her head. She leaves the bed to grab a permanent marker from a desk drawer across the room, then returns.

"Let's decide what which colors mean, then." Jess suggests. And she flips Kimbra over so she is laying on her stomach, and the back of her white underwear exposed upon her firm butt. Kimbra tries to turn back around, but Jess holds her down, laughing.

"Are you really going to record this upon my new white underwear?" Kimbra retorts.

Jess holds her smile and kisses her on the back of her neck. "Stay still" she commands. Her index finger slips underneath the thin material of Kimbra's underwear and feels that her pussy is indeed wet.

"Well," Jess observes, "so far, I know you definitely want some kind of sex."

Kimbra tries to arch against her lover's finger, but Jess removes it, much to her disappointment.

"Do you want me to brutally fuck you with a huge, 10-inch dildo?" Jess teases.

Kimbra groans. "Agh! No! The color white means... um... Vanilla sex! Yes! That's what it means," Kimbra quickly says.

Jess sighs. "Fineee... " she replies in a jokingly exasperated tone, and then surprises Kimbra with a slap on the ass. She then writes down, "WHITE=VANILLA." She thinks for a bit.

"I think black should be BDSM, don't you think?" Jess requests. Kimbra squirms under her hands, which are squeezing and stroking her butt. Jess writes, "BLACK=BDSM." Jess makes a mental note to herself to buy more black underwear.

"Can we make gray mean bondage without the full scene?" Kimbra asks. She was much less experienced with experimentation than Jess. The feeling of the marker on the back of her underwear writing, "GRAY=BONDAGE."

Jess writes, "PINK=TOYS".

"What did you write?" Kimbra asks.

"Don't move. If you do, I will punish you." Jess replies firmly. She then inserts her two fingers slowly into her wet opening, eliciting a soft moan from Kat.

"I'm only going to stop fucking you when you can guess what color and activity I wrote," explains Jess.

She positions a pillow underneath Kimbra's hips to provide a better angle, and pushes her fingers in again.

"Oh... I don't know if I can guess before I... " Kimbra gasps. She was so turned on and tight. She closes her eyes as the fingers start to move in and out faster. The fingers move in a slight circular motion, hitting her G spot.

"Uhh... Public humiliation?" Five quick strokes. She could feel the tension building up in her.

"Blue?" Stroke. "Green?" Stroke. "Yellow?" Two more. Kimbra grips the sheets underneath her. "Ah... pink?" She is rewarded with a kiss on her shoulder. She smiles. Then Jess shoved her fingers into her ten more times, quickly in succession. Kimbra let out a moan. "I'm just going to guess sex toys?" She asks, knowing that if she didn't get this right, she was going to brought over the edge.

"That's correct!" Jess exclaims. And she rewards her by moving her fingers in a circular motion as well as in and out, fucking Kimbra over the edge.

Kimbra cries out as her body quakes, releasing the tension in strong waves of pleasure. She bites the bedsheet in front of her face.

Jess rubs her back with one hand. "There you go, baby. Let it all out," she purrs. Jess crawls up to cuddle Kimbra after removing her panties, and they lie together next to each other, filling out colors and sex acts, and then falling asleep together.

The full list:

WHITE=VANILLA

BLACK=BDSM

GRAY=BONDAGE

PINK=TOYS

RED=PAIN

ORANGE=ANYTHING

GREEN=OUTDOORS

BLUE=POOL/BATHTUB

FLOWERS=ROMANCE

POLKA DOTS=GROUP SEX

LIGHT BLUE=ICEPLAY

CREAM=FOOD PLAY

The next morning, Kat wakes up to an empty bed and the underwear in a picture frame over her bed that used to have a picture of her cat. Kat groans and goes back to sleep.

To be continued...