Underwear Code Ch. 02: Cream

Story Info
Jessica and Kimbra have a sensual morning of waffles and sex.
1.2k words
3.91
18.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimbra stretched lazily and rolled out of bed. Faint music wafted from the kitchen, along with a sweet smell of breakfast. She smiled. Jessica stayed! She hastily brushed her teeth to ward off morning breath. Then, she neglected the robe hanging on the back of her bedroom door and made her way toward the kitchen stark naked.

As she neared the kitchen, she spied her girlfriend pouring batter in to a waffle maker, effortlessly looking gorgeous in just sweatpants and a bra, with her hair thrown into a quick ponytail. There was a pot of dark pink sauce on the stove and a variety of breakfast condiments on the counter, including syrup, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, honey, and a bowl of batter next to the waffle maker. Kimbra snuck up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist, pressing her bare body against Jessica's toned back.

"Do you know why I always sleep well when you're over?" Kimbra whispered in her ear. She kissed her ear and nibbled lightly. She heard Jessica smile. "Because you always tire me out the night before," Kimbra teased, answering her own question.

"Damn right I do," agreed Jessica. She grabbed the whipped cream on the counter and, turning around, sprayed some on Kimbra's lips.

"Let me help you with that..." Jessica offered. She kissed her naked lover on the lips fully, running her tongue to catch the whipped cream. Their tongues wrestled for the sweet, airy cream. Kimbra giggled through the kiss. The kiss broke and their eyes met, grinning at each other. Jessica sprayed some more on Kimbra, this time down her neck and between her perky breasts. She then proceeded to kiss and lick it off, moving her tongue down her chest, over to the right to kiss her girlfirend's right nipple, then over to kiss the other. Kimbra's fingers trailed over the back of Jessica's neck. Then, she grabbed some chocolate sauce and surprised her by drizzling it down her back.

Her lover stood up in surprise, and Kimbra took the moment to turn her around to suck the chocolate off her back. She playfully nipped a shoulder blade and her hands found their way to Jessica's breasts. She removed Jessica's sweatpants to reveal cream-colored panties. When the chocolate was mostly eaten, Jessica turned around and pulled Kimbra up to her lips so that they could meet. Jessica, knowing that her lover's eyes were closed, threw one arm protectively over Kimbra's shoulders and discreetly grabbed a spoonful of the hot strawberry sauce on the stove out of the pot and spilled it down Kimbra's arm. This made Kimbra cry out in pain as the how liquid ran down her body. She squirmed, but Jessica shushed her.

"Sh...sh...you know you like it," Jessica assured. The pain was bearable to Kimbra, and when she looked over at her shoulder, she was relieved that there were no burn marks. Kimbra shifted some, but did not protest. Jessica spilled some more down her belly and quickly followed to lick it off, kneeling so she had better access to Kimbra's stomach. Her mouth traveled over her belly and down to her wetness, latching on to her clit. Kimbra moaned softly to the combination of hot pain and pleasure, massaging Jess' shoulders and neck as her lover ate her out. Jessica heard Kimbra's stomach rumble. She sighed.

"Let's get some food in you," she decided. Kimbra opened her mouth to object, but Jessica stopped it with a kiss and set up the waffles. They ate.

"So really, where did you put the picture of me and my cat?" inquired Kimbra.

Jessica laughed at her.

Kimbra looked away.

Jessica cupped her chin so she was forced to look at her sparkling eyes. Kimbra rolled her eyes.

"I mean...my cat would be so disappointed. His picture has been replaced with a pair of underwear with your chicken scratch all over it," Kimbra retorted. Jessica's handwriting was actually quite calligraphic.

"I'm sure Mr. Nibbles would be perfectly fine as long as you re-frame it later. We can shop for a different frame today. I'll buy," proposed Jessica. She suppressed a smile. There was a pause.

Both girls held eye contact until it broke and they laughed. Kimbra picked up some chocolate sauce and, expertly aiming at her girlfriend's breasts across the table, squirted a shaky circle around her tits. She stood up and walked around the table to suck it off. She bit each nipple after licking it off. Jessica's eyes formed a glint of wickedness. Kimbra removed her underwear.

"Stop biting me. The only biting allowed is my biting you," commented Jessica. Kimbra looked at her with a hint of challenge. Jessica smiled. Kimbra giggled. Jessica picked up a bottle of syrup behind Kimbra and dribbled some over her ass. Kimbra grabbed some honey and poured it over her girlfriend's belly in revenge. The honey started slowly making it's way toward the floor.

"If that hits the floor, there will be a punishment," warned Jessica. She flashed a cocky grin. Kimbra sarcastically rolled her eyes and knelt down in between her lover's legs to lick up the honey. Her lips traveled down to between Jessica's legs to rest just over her warm, wet pussy. She took a deep breath.

Her girlfriend is so majestic, even without makeup. She has class, even with food dripping down her body. Her eyes were so...(Kimbra raised her eyes to meet Jessica's)... inviting. A hand gently guided her head to the literally dripping pussy in front of her. So she closed her eyes and took a taste.

She inhaled. The combined scents of honey and girlfriend were intoxicating. She kissed deeply. Her tongue swirled in large circles around the swollen, aroused lips and started making the circles tighter and tighter around her lover's opening. When she entered her, she was rewarded with a gasp. She started to slowly and sensually tongue-fuck her girlfriend, moving her tongue in circles inside Jessica's pussy.

Jessica laced her fingers into Kimbra's hair and leaned further back into the chair. She sighed with contentment as Kimbra's mouth teased and pleasured her.

Her girlfriend's tongue moved up to her clit. Her mouth disconnected from her erogenous zone momentarily. Jessica could feel her slightly labored breathing over her sensitive nub. And then lips closed tight around it, sucking and licking all comprehensive thoughts out of her. She groaned audibly and grasped Kimbra's hair tighter.

And then, amongst the flood of stimulation, she felt two fingers enter her pussy opening. She arched her back as the fingers curved against her g-spot. Her lover's fingers began to stretch her tight pussy, moving in wide circles, then making a "come here" motion against her G spot. Circle, rub, circle, rub. It was a delicious combination of movements, and Kimbra's mouth stayed firmly connected with her clit. Jessica threw her head back and felt the building within her. She gasped again. She was so close.

Kimbra hooked her fingers sharply against her g-spot, and in no time Jessica came. Waves of pleasure and shakes of excitement spread throughout her entire body from her most intimate parts. Kimbra continued gently lapping her labia until the orgasm subsided. She then kissed her naval and rose up to kiss Jessica in the lips tenderly, bringing her back from her orgasm. Five minutes of sensual kissing passed.

"Let's clean all of this sugar off of us," decided Jessica. And with that, Kimbra was suddenly lifted up and carried to the bathroom.