Underwear Shopping

Story Info
He takes his girlfriend lingerie shopping.
1.7k words
4.16
141.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd promised my girlfriend some new underwear. We'd planner to spend a sexy evening with a bottle of wine and my camera. Emily, my girlfriend likes to dress in sexy underwear and slowly peel it off for the camera. We start off with glamour poses on my 35mm film , slowly peeling each item off until her tight little pussy is on view. We then swap over to a Polaroid camera for dirtier pictures, the sort of photos you can't send away to be developed. Emily likes black hold ups and gets really horny in a Basque and a thong. She really has the figure for this type of clothing.

I picked her up after work and we headed into town just in time to get to her favourite lingerie shop before it closed. The manageress was preparing to shut the shop for the evening when she saw us hurrying across the road towards her. We she was sure we were heading for her shop she politely held the door open for us

-You two are lucky, you've just caught me. It has been slow all day and I'd let the other staff go early and I was just about to close up and go home myself- she said closing the door behind us.

-I tell you what you take your time and look around. I'll put the closed sign up and star the closing up duties- she added.

We looked through all the sexy outfits and it didn't take us long to find an outfit we liked. I took the outfit to the till while Emily went in search of some black hold ups to finish the outfit off and then joined me at the till.

-I think you are going to look gorgeous in these- said the Manageress to Emily holding the basque up in front of her. It looked like she was trying to imagine my girlfriend dressed in it.

-Why don't you try it on before you buy it?, you want to make sure it fits after all?-

Neither of us knew what to say. A stranger asking to see your girlfriend dressed in lingerie is not some thing that happens everyday. Lets face it lingerie is not just underwear but underwear made for sex. I looked up at Emily who had flushed red at the proposition.

-Don't be embarrassed- coaxed the Manageress- You look like you've got a really beautiful body and you shouldn't ashamed about showing it off. I'd really like to see you dressed in these- she said holding out our purchases- And I'm sure your boyfriend will not complain-

Emily looked at me for help with her decision. I secretly couldn't wait to see her dressed in them.

-Yeah, why not- I said to her.

-Come on, we have a staff room just out the back. You can use that as a changing room- The Manageress ushered Emily out the back door leaving me in the shop on my own.

-We won't be long- she called back to me.

I wandered around the shop feeling the silk, and velvet the lingerie was made from. I can't help but be really nosy. I guess it is one of my worst faults and within a few minutes I'd wandered around examining all the stock I decided to have a look what was behind the cash till. On the shelf under the counter was a paperback book laying upturned and bent open. The reader was about half way through. I am a really big reader and am always curious to others reading tastes so picked up the book to inspect it. Just from the cover of the book I could tell it was one of those really cheap trashy sex books you can pick up. A sample of the text read;

The dirty bitch I thought but had to quickly replace the book and come out from behind the counter as I heard the Manageress coming back into the shop.

-Now where are you?, come and have a look at your sexy girlfriend.- she called as I joined her by the door.

-Come on out Emily and show your boyfriend- she encouraged

Coyly Emily stepped from behind the door. She looked fantastic. The basque nipped in at her waist creating a slightly hour glass figure and her tits were pushed up to make a small cleavage. The bottom of the basque ended on her hips and revealed her knickers. The matching thong was really tiny and must have only just covered her pussy . With a little encouragement she slowly turned around to reveal her back view. Her gorgeous backside slightly parted by the thong's material. The black lace of the sheer black stocking tops finished half was up her creamy white thighs and my eyes followed down to the black leather boots, which she had been wearing when we entered the shop, really finished of the outfit. My jaw dropped at roughly the same speed as my cock rose.

-What do you think?- asked the Manageress turning to me.

-She looks amazing- were all the words I could manage.

-She looks good enough to eat doesn't she?- she asked.

I nodded dumbly.

-Well go on then- she added

-Sorry go on what?- I asked unsure of what this woman wanted.

-Eat her then…I want to watch you eat her pussy-

We were both astounded. I felt my face flush red followed by the rest of my body I stood rooted to the spot staring at Emily not knowing what I should do. The manageress had turned back to address Emily,

-He does eat pussy doesn't he?- she asked and Emily nodded silently in reply.

-I hate a man who will not eat pussy. It has to be one of the most pleasurable experiences on the planet and I will have nothing to do with a man who is afraid to use his tongue. My husband is away on business so I've got nothing to do tonight. I quite fancied going home and watching one of my husbands porn movies and have a slow lazy wank. I might as well watch you two instead.-

she pulled a chair from behind the counter and dragged it across the floor towards Emily and stood it behind her.

-Now sit yourself down young lady. Peel off those tight knickers and spread your legs. You- she said – I want you to get on your knees and lick her pussy and you are not getting up until you have made her cum. She may look all sweet and innocent but I bet she screams like the rest of us when a mans tongue is making her cum-

It seems we were going to obey this woman and Emily silently and slowly sat on the edge of the chair that had been provided. She peeled off her knickers and dropped them on the floor between us and sat waiting with her knees clamped shyly together. I knelt down in front of her. Gripping her legs I opened them exposing her blonde pussy and lifted them so I had full access to her. I kissed her pubic her lightly before bowing my head into her crotch to find her clit. Emily groaned as my tongue rolled across it. The Manageress stood over us, peering over my shoulder to get the best view. Constantly giving directions like the director of a blue movie. She told me to spread Emily's pussy lips so she could see more of the action. Both Emily and myself obeyed all of her directions and it wasn't long before she reached a noisy climax, gripping the back of my head and grinding my face into her soaking pussy. I don't think I've ever heard her cum so loudly. I presume it was our audience that had gotten her so horny.

-You do like the taste of pussy after all- she said to me and –You look like you enjoyed that- speaking to Emily- Now its your turn to use your mouth-

She instructed me to stand in front of Emily, who remained seated. I was told to undo my belt and remove my trousers. My cock stuck out from my body and felt so hard the sensation verged on painful. Emily dived at my cock, without much encouragement might I add, and licked and sucked at it. Within seconds it was covered in her saliva. After a short time the Manageress called a halt to my oral pleasure which I was glad at as I was sure I was going to cum there and then.

-Right that's enough I want to watch you fuck- she blurted abruptly.

As instructed, Emily sat back in the seat and I knelt in front of her with my cock positioned ready at her pussy. The Manageress moved behind Emily to get a better view. On order I slowly slid my cock between Emily'' soaking pussy lips and deep into her cunt. She let out a deep moan and I slid into her. We fucked slowly at first and faster when we were told to. We kept our bodies arched apart so that we only met at the cock and cunt. This gave a voyeur the best view. When I looked up I saw that the manageress had one hand at the back of Emily's head stoking her fingers through her hair massaging her head. The other hand had hauled up her skirt and was buried in her knickers. Her hand was wanking at the same speed we were fucking. Within minutes we were all ready to cum. The manageress had given up her directing and was concentrating on her own orgasm. I gripped the sides of Emily's hips a pumped my spunk deep into her pussy as she screamed out in orgasm. We collapsed into a sweaty heap. I don't think we had ever fucked so perfectly. It was like we were actors fucking for a film crew. It was the kind of sex only actors have in movies. Only the action was a little more explicitly that in the movies.

-You two are as good as porn stars. My blue movies will seem second rate after this- said the manageress as she was sorting out her clothes.

We tidied out selves up and left the shop. The manageress had given the lingerie for free in return for our performance. The thanked us and told us that it was the horniest sights she had ever seen and she was going home to have another wank and to relive the fuck she had just watched. She told us to enjoy our evening and we headed out into the dark night.