Underworld Initiation

Story Info
Sarina succumbs to their ritualistic sexual feast.
2.5k words
3.94
28.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarina opened her eyes and everything was pitch black. Her head was swimming and she was very sore all over. She tried to remember what happened...where was she...how did she get there? She stood up to feel the walls to find a light switch when suddenly she felt something trickle down her legs. She put her hand down and felt something wet and warm running down. She hurried to find the switch when she noticed that the walls felt rough, with pointed edges, more like rock. There was a musky smell in the air. Sarina panicked wondering where in the world she could be, and just what had happened to her.

Suddenly, the lights came on causing her eyes to shut from the blinding light. She slowly opened her eyes letting them adjust to the light. A small table was in the corner with a chair beside it, that was the only thing in the room. Sarina turned all the way to see where she was at. It looked like a small cave, just the size of a tiny room. She was hoping to see a way out, and then she fell to her knees when she noticed...there was no door.

Wearily, Sarina lifted her head, realizing how much pain she was in and saw her hands. Her hands were covered in blood...the blood had come from between her legs. Then she heard something. It wasn't a person, but more like people. The noise was in the walls and moving very fast. Scared, she began to breathe erratically, feeling like she was going to suffocate. Sarina pulled herself over to the table and hid underneath it. Then....the lights went out and the noise stopped.

Sweat poured down her face as she could hear her heartbeat. There was a noise then, not a scary one, but one more familiar. A crashing noise filled the room and the lights came back on. Sarina looked straight ahead of her, and sitting there was another woman. The young woman was sitting on the dirt floor with her back against the wall, looking pretty much like Sarina, as far as her condition. The only difference between them was that the woman didn't have any clothes on, but oddly enough, this didn't seem to bother her, whoever she was.

Sarina asked her what her name was and how she'd gotten there, but there was no answer. Then, softly the girl whispered.. "Tara, my name is Tara."

Sarina asked if she knew where they were. "Yes," Tara said, " we're being prepared."

"Prepared for what?" asked Sarina.

Tara looked at her and asked, "Don't you remember?"

Sarina sat, and while thinking, the lights in the room turned red and there was a fiery glow in the middle of the room. A bright flash threw them both back against the wall and they fell onto the floor unconscious. Sarina woke up and it was black again, but she could feel something.

She was lying on her back in the dirt with the room pitch dark and she couldn't move. She calls for Tara, but there was no answer. Her hands and feet had been tied. Her legs were spread wide, and her hands stretched out above her head. Fear overwhelmed her once again. Then there was the same fiery light, but it was coming from beneath her. She was in the middle of the room on the floor. With a little bit of light now she could see that, attached to her restraints were chains that stretched down from the rock ceiling. Sarina heard the familiar sound of the noise earlier. It was getting louder and her heart pounded harder.

The next second, a stone section of the corner of the room rotated so as to be pointing inward towards the room. It then opened like two doors revealing the people she had heard. One by one they came into the room and stood around her in a circle. There were six of them, three men and three women. They had no clothes on. She didn't recognize any of them, though she could only see as much of them as the fiery glow from beneath her would allow. Sarina calls for Tara once more, then someone's hand covers her mouth.."Shhh."

Trying not to panic, she looked and could see something, no someone coming toward her out of the darkness. Their eyes were a hypnotic shade of deep purple, there wasn't a white part to the eye, just deep purple...it was Tara. Sarina didn't know what was going on.

"Tara, what is this?"

Tara answered, "It's time Sarina, you were prepared for me."

Tara motioned, and the chains started pulling her up while keeping her flat on her back. There was a small support against her back holding her up while the chains held her wrists and ankles. It felt like she was floating in mid air. Her whole body was vulnerable. Tara walked up and stood in between Sarina's legs. The others stayed where they were around her. Tara took her finger and ran it up the inside of Sarina's leg. She took her nail and pried open Sarina's pussy lips and began to rub her clit. Sarina couldn't believe what was happening. Even though this whole time she had been scared to death, at this moment she was mysteriously overwhelmed. She didn't want to fight it. Before she knew it Tara twisted her finger into her wet juicy hole. She then removed her finger and gave it to the man beside her to suck.

When he finished, Tara got onto her knees and leaned her head forward to Sarina's blood covered pussy. She took the tip of her tongue and teased Sarina's clit. She loved the taste of her blood. The blood of someone who was not long ago savagely fucked and torn to produce this intoxicating red potion that Tara eagerly and seductively licked up from her. Sarina was in sexual agony. Tara then ordered the others what to do. One man was to position at Sarina's head, one man was to get underneath Sarina, the other man she ordered to stand behind her, as she was going to enjoy this as well.

The women were positioned accordingly...one on each side of her breasts and the other would share Tara's feast at Sarina's pussy. It was to all happen at once. No one was to touch her until Tara said. Then it began...the glow got brighter underneath her, and warmer. She was sweating. Sarina knew what was coming and despite everything, despite her fear, for an unexplainable reason....she didn't care anymore. She wanted this to happen and was giving in. She heard them moan together. Tara looked at Sarina and told her to hang her head back. When Sarina did this, she was face to face with a man's huge erect cock and she wanted it badly. She heard Tara tell them to start and everything was in an ecstasy of slow motion fucking.

All at the one moment, this man's cock slid into her mouth, the two women began devouring her nipples, the man beneath her plunged his cock into her ass, and Tara began feasting on her pussy while the other woman started sucking her pussy lips back and forth. Sarina didn't care about anything anymore, she could think of nothing. Her heart was racing, sweat poured from her body. She hungrily and eagerly sucked his cock, licking his balls and running her tongue around his head. She had never known pleasure such as this, it was like she was in a different world. Her head was spinning, she was sucking, and the women were greedily eating at her nipples, flicking them with their tongues. Tara and the other woman were taking turns sticking their tongues in and out of Sarina...over and over...back and forth, sucking her clit and moaning.

Tara then ordered the man she had waiting behind her to start fucking her. Obeying, he took Tara by the hips and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind. Tara let out a scream as her eyes flickered, and then with a grin she continued eating Sarina's pussy. Sarina thought she would pass out from the pleasure. Every part of her body was being invaded and there was nothing she could do. She was chained and helpless, yet didn't want to move.

Sarina screamed loudly, tears ran from her eyes, she was in so much pleasure that it was impossible to control any emotion. She was having orgasm after orgasm while Tara and the woman were sucking and licking up her cum every time. In unison the women bit down on her nipples and stretched them out with their teeth! The man shoved his cock all the way into her mouth almost making her gag!

"Give in Sarina, let us take you, you're ours now!!" yelled Tara.

"Ohhhhh, yes! yes! take me, TAKE ME...NOW....PLEASE!!! Fuck me...Fuck me...Don't stop!!!!!" shouted Sarina.

He plunged his cock back into her mouth and her eyes rolled back in her head. Tara pulled the man's cock out of Sarina's ass, moved it forward, and shoved it into her pussy. Sarina's body jolted, and she made fists so hard that her fingernails were cutting her hands. Tara was enjoying eating Sarina with the other woman, but she then had other plans for this woman beside her.

Tara then ordered the woman to began eating her out while the man was fucking her pussy from behind. The woman moved down below Tara and began. While she was eating Tara she started twisting her nipples also, flicking them with her nails and then twisting them hard. This was pleasing Tara immensely. The woman moved back and forth sucking the man's balls that is fucking Tara and eating her engorged juicy pussy as well, lapping up all the delicious juices. She was wishing that Sarina was still bleeding as she loved that soft sharp taste of it.

The women sucking on Sarina's nipples decided to move up and get a little taste of the man fucking Sarina's mouth. One woman began sucking his balls while the other ran her tongue from his balls to his asshole. The woman slowly circled his asshole with her tongue, flicking and teasing at it while he was plunging in and out of Sarina's mouth. The man bent over and began sucking Sarina's nipples, switching from one to the other, while giving the women more access to go farther. The woman licking his hole then took the tip of her tongue and nudged it into his asshole while bending the tip of her tongue upwards and tickling the spot inside his asshole that made him want to cum. The women then began sliding their fingers into each other, rubbing their slimy juices all over their pussies and lips.

Serena was still having relentless orgasms with everything happening all at once. She didn't think she could take any more or she would pass out. Tara was licking the friction of the man's cock under Sarina plunging in and out of her shiny juicy pussy. Then Tara ordered the man fucking her from behind to take his cock out and stick it in her ass because she wanted the feel of the woman's tongue inside her. In one swift motion he withdrew his cock and stabbed it into her open and inviting asshole. This made Tara dig her nails into Sarina's thighs.

As his cock rammed in and out of Tara's ass, it forced her to bury her face deeper into Sarina's pussy. Sarina engulfed as much throbbing cock as her mouth would allow her. Then, as if a switch was pressed, the six people came one by one. The stranger's cock in her mouth began shooting massive amounts of cum into her throat and out the sides of her mouth, the women that were sucking her nipples but were now pleasuring him and fingering each other came into each others hand with a loud moan, the man beneath her swelled and exploded cum inside her and it began oozing out of her pussy which Tara eagerly licked up.

The man fucking Tara moved with a violent and sharp thrust upwards, pulled out and came all over Tara's ass, watched it run down between her cheeks and over her asshole before pooling onto the neck of the woman below. This woman, who was now eating Tara's pussy and had been masturbating herself, rubbing her wet clit...with one final plunge of her finger inside herself, she breathlessly came while clenching her teeth onto one of Tara's pussy lips. The six strangers each took a silent step back and let Tara take over. Tara motioned for Sarina to be lowered back down to the ground, the same fiery glow beneath her back. Tara walked around to Sarina's head..

"It's our time to cum together now, Sarina." Tara said softly.

Sarina lay there exhausted, limp, and near lifeless. She felt like every bit of life had been drained from her. Tara stood above Sarina's head, spread her legs and got down on her knees. She leaned forward dragging her hard nipples down Sarina's stomach. She slowly lowered her hips down to Sarina. Sarina knew what to do and wanted to do it. She couldn't wait to taste Tara. Sarina stuck her tongue out and Tara lowered herself straight down onto it. Tara couldn't believe how good Sarina's tongue felt inside her...they had done well in choosing and preparing her. Then with one full stroke....Tara licked Sarina's pussy from top to bottom. They caressed each other's pussy with their tongues. They licked, sucked, nibble...devoured tenderly and lusciously. Moans never stopped. Tara clenched Sarina's hips with her hands and Sarina pushed her tongue deeper and deeper into Tara. Wet juices covered their mouths and they ate at each other hungrily as if it were their last sexual meal.

"It's time now Sarina...cum with me," ordered Tara.

This was no problem for Sarina...she was about to explode as was Tara. All of a sudden, the dirt floor began to softly vibrate, the light beneath Sarina was becoming brighter. She could feel its heat almost piercing her skin. Her body was trembling, she was at the point of releasing the biggest explosion she had ever experienced. Tara's moans were getting louder and faster..

"Yes Sarina, Now!, Oh YESSS!" Tara exclaimed.

"TARA please take me!!! YESSS!!!" Sarina cried.

Sarina's head threw back and the fire light exploded through the both of them causing such a sensation that Sarina knew she must be dead because a person could never survive so much pleasure. The light ceased and it was dark but just light enough to still see.

Tara got up off of Sarina and faced the others..."She is one of us now, unchain her." They did as Tara ordered.

Tara explained to Sarina of their people and how they do not live in the dark or the light, but in the faint glow. Sarina told Tara how she had never heard of anything like that. Tara continued to explain how once every year they choose a person to bring down below the earth, but not into the fire. There they would be ravaged, and prepared for her sexual feast.

Somehow, after hearing this, Sarina was glad. She was meant to be there. She turned to Tara and smiled with her enchanted...deep purple eyes...just like Tara's.