Undress to Impress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura groaned under this double assault, digging her nails into Alice's arm. The pressure in her stomach was getting unbearable, and just as Laura thought she was going crazy she was pushed over the edge, her body tensing and spasming as Alice's fingers continued pounding her quivering pussy and her tongue flicked Laura's nipple mercilessly. Laura moaned loudly against Alice's hand, getting lightheaded both from the overwhelming waves of pleasure and the lack of oxygen as she couldn't breathe through her mouth. Tremors shook her legs and she tried to move away, but Alice held her firmly in place and finger-fucked her until the last waves of her orgasm had finally subsided. Only when she had stopped convulsing did Alice remove her hand from Laura's face, who gratefully sucked in a deep breath.

Alice watched Laura in silence for a moment, admiring her handiwork. "So, how was that?" She quickly glanced over her shoulder as if suddenly remembering the other two in the room, but they were still lying motionless.

"It was... I..." Laura was still out of breath and her brain seemed to refuse to form coherent sentences. "Amazing," was all she managed to say.

"Good. I guess that should help you sleep then." Alice gave a satisfied chuckle and leaned down, kissing Laura before curling up next to her. "Goodnight, Laura."

Laura was too exhausted to even answer, let alone process what had just happened. Her body felt like it was filled with concrete, even moving a single finger felt like a monumental effort. Alice was right, she would sleep very well now. Her eyes were already getting heavy and she gave in to the exhaustion, letting her eyelids fall shut with the biggest grin that had ever graced her face.

When Laura woke up the sun was already shining brightly through the open window of the bedroom. A quick glance around the room revealed that the others were already downstairs. Noticing the lack of clothes in the room, she assumed they had finally gotten dressed again. She yawned and crawled off the bed and grabbed her bag.

As she slowly got dressed, her mind wandered back to last night. Part of her still didn't want to accept that it had really happened, rejecting the memories as just a weird dream. But it had really happened, she was sure of that. It had felt too good, there was no way that had been just a dream.

It felt weird to finally be back in her clothes after having been naked for so long. Laura paused, realizing that she had actually enjoyed it a lot in retrospect. Sure, it had been awkward at first, but it had been so freeing. She rarely thought of herself as sexy, but with the way the girls had looked at her yesterday it had been hard not to.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't summon the anger and sadness from yesterday. It was just impossible to be mad at Alice, not after how good she had made her feel last night. She played back the memories once again, suddenly realizing what the girl had said after they first kissed. She really did like Laura... The familiar blush crept up her face as the words finally landed properly, but there was something more this time: a happiness that filled her stomach with butterflies and made her skip down the stairs.

She found the others in the dining room, fully dressed and still eating breakfast. Laura grabbed some toast and a fresh cup of coffee and took a free place at the table. The girls chatted excitedly, just like they had done yesterday in the lounge chairs. Laura couldn't help but smile, knowing that for once she actually belonged. Alice had said so herself: this was real. Sure, the other girls had been accomplices in her plan, but they hadn't been forced to like Laura. And yet it seemed like they did. Occasionally Laura's eyes met Alice's, who would hold them for just a fraction longer than normal, giving her a knowing smile. It was clear she hadn't forgotten last night either.

After breakfast was done, they all walked outside through the front door together and said goodbye. Laura expected another hug like when she had arrived, but instead Alice wrapped her arms around Laura's back and pulled her in for a deep kiss, a faint hint of coffee still on her lips. Laura froze for a moment, realizing Alice was doing this in full view of the other two girls, but that hesitation quickly faded. They had seen her naked yesterday, a kiss wasn't that big of a deal after that, right?

She embraced Alice and slowly stroked the girl's back, the same pleasant tingles from last night coursing through her body as they kissed. All too quickly Alice pulled back and Laura opened her eyes, giggling awkwardly as she saw that the others were staring at them.

"Did you two just...?" Emily seemed somewhat shocked, blinking disbelievingly. "I guess it worked, then?"

"That it did," Alice confirmed with a satisfied grin, affectionately stroking Laura's arm, making her blush.

"I had a feeling it did. I'm not deaf, you know." Jenna winked at Laura, who gasped as she realized what the tall girl was saying. "Come, let's give them some privacy." Jenna gave Emily a little push and the two disappeared around the corner of the mansion, leaving Laura alone with Alice.

"I ehm... Thank you for the invite. I had fun," Laura said awkwardly after a few seconds of silence.

"You sure looked like you did." Alice grinned, intertwining her fingers with Laura's.

"Well, that..." Laura blushed, not sure how to put into words what she was feeling. "That was amazing. But I've never been... you know... with a girl before." She awkwardly traced a circle in the gravel with the nose of her shoe. "You've given me a lot to think about."

"That's okay, take your time." Alice smiled warmly, although there was a slight hint of disappointment in her voice. "You have my number, should you decide you want this. And even if you don't, you're still welcome to hang out with us again. It was fun."

Laura nodded, glad Alice was giving her the space she needed. She was pretty sure she liked the girl, but so much had changed in such a short period... She needed some time to sort through her thoughts and feelings. "Thanks, we'll be in touch." They hugged and Laura walked around the corner of the mansion, leaving Alice behind her at the door.

As she approached the parking lot, she could see Jenna pinning Emily against a shiny black car, lips locked and a hand below the short redhead's shirt. They quickly pulled away when they heard her footsteps on the gravel.

"You're back quickly," Jenna said with a grin, not appearing to be fazed by the fact they had been caught just now. To be fair, she had just watched Alice and Laura kiss too, so it would be a bit hypocritical for Laura to make a fuss about it. Emily seemed to take it less well though, clearing her throat awkwardly as she straightened her shirt.

"Sorry for interrupting, don't mind me." Laura smiled, quickly recovering from the shock and making her way to her car. It was weird to think about it, those two together. They were so different... Although, they do say opposites attract.

"Come on, shorty. Let's go." Jenna gave Emily's butt a firm slap before she entered the car they had been leaning against. It seemed that after seeing Laura and Alice kiss she wasn't concerned about hiding anything anymore.

Emily walked around and took the passenger's side, waving at Laura before she did. "Bye! Hope you'll join us again next time, it was fun."

"Yeah, I guess you're alright," Jenna said through the open window. She raised her hand in goodbye and started the car, quickly making her way down the driveway. The black car paused briefly in front of the opening gate before it was gone entirely.

Laura watched them go with a smile before stepping into her own car. The last day hadn't been what she had expected, but she was glad she had said yes anyway. All things considered, it probably couldn't have turned out any better.

Over the next few days, Laura's thoughts were repeatedly invaded by images of Alice's naked body and memories of that night. An odd sense of happiness and excitement filled her body, to the point that her parents took notice and asked what on earth had made her so happy. Although she didn't dare to tell them just yet, she knew what, or rather who, had caused it.

Laura stared at her phone, a ball of anxiety sitting heavily in her stomach. Was she really going to do this? Her mind went back to how terrifying being naked in front of the girls had been, and how glad she had been that she had done it afterward. This was probably the same thing, right? You had to try some new things in life sometimes... She took a deep breath and started typing a new text.

"Hey Alice. I've been thinking... I never paid you back properly, did I? Are you free tonight?" She pressed send with a slightly trembling thumb and let herself fall backwards onto her bed, her heart pounding in her chest and a big grin on her face.

-------------------

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading my first story on Literotica! I hope you enjoyed it.

I've been writing for a few years, but this was is my first foray into the world of erotica. Feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated, as I'm still adjusting to this new genre. If you liked this story, rest assured that there's more where that came from, so keep an eye on my profile for future stories.