Undying Love

Story Info
When you can't die, who do you date?
7k words
4.36
37.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers

This story has a small hint of fantasy in it, but the main focus is on incest. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

+++

The worst thing about being immortal is the dating pool, or the lack of one. As a vampire, you can only have... relationships... with other vampires. If you don't well, you are shunned by your community and family, to say nothing of trying to explain to your partner why you are not aging. The major problem with that is that people no longer believe in vampires and group us with bigfoot and dragons as just being works of fiction.

However, I can assure you that vampires are quite real as my family and I very well know. There is Dad, who despite being permanently stuck at 45 years old, is in fantastic shape. He is about 5' 10", has short, black hair and a muscular body. Mom is 44 has curly blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has large D-cup breasts, a big ass and a pretty face. Then there is my sister, Emily. Emily is 18, has dirty blonde hair, C-cup breasts, a medium sized ass and a beautiful face. Oh, and we all have pale skin, because... well, we are vampires.

The four of us live in a fairly remote farm in the American Midwest. Dad decided to move us here during the time of American westward expansion so people in the city would not catch on to what we really are. Out here, no one really bothers us and we are free to live as we please. We have lived like this for a long time, about 170 years to be exact.

It isn't so bad, tractors and stuff have made farming much easier than it used to be. The house is a moderate size so when Mom and Dad... make love... Emily and I can hear it fairly easily. But at least it gives Mom and Dad something to do. Movies and video games make my life interesting, although I do find it offensive how vampires are almost always portrayed as evil in the entertainment industry.

We sit down to a family breakfast just after moonrise. Emily looks up from her food, "So, I was thinking... could we maybe move or something?"

Dad just rolls his eyes and keeps reading his newspaper. Mom looks at Emily, "And why do you want to do that?"

Emily sighs, "Because it's boring here! All we do is sit around and do nothing. I want to go out and do something, maybe meet a guy, settle down..."

I mime vomiting as Mom frowns at Emily, "You know it is dangerous out there right? If the government found out we exist, they would torture and experiment on you! We would never see you again!"

Emily slams her fork down, "Well it's not like I asked for this! I didn't want to be a vampire!"

Mom sighs and fronws, "We've gone over this before. You were literally dying from sickness and this was the only cure! Medicine was in its infancy, unlike today! To make you feel better about it, we all got turned."

Emily frowns, "And I wish you hadn't! You and Dad at least have each other. You can just fuck each other for eternity. What are John and I supposed to do?"

"Please leave me out of this." I say, not wanting to be in the middle of this fight. She does have a point. There isn't really any dateable females around here... I think.

"Emily, Language!" Dad shouts, not looking up from his newspaper. Mom has turned slightly red.

Mom's blush starts to fade, "Emily, we are married and have been for... a very long time! You stopped aging at 18, which means you will be young forever! But do you want to go get married? Who would you even marry?"

Emily huffs, "I... I don't know." She says with a weary sigh.

Mom nods, "That's what I thought." Mom turns to me, "What about you, any women out there for you?"

I snort, "You mean the large number of available women in this building... let's see... a total of zero!"

Mom rolls her eyes, "Don't be a smart ass."

I shake my head, "Not a single one."

Mom sighs, "Well at least we have each other. There are some vampires out there who are all alone. Maybe one of them will stop by here and one of you can..."

"Mom, we get it!" I say.

We eat the rest of breakfast in silence, the only sound coming in is the chirping of coming in through the open window. After breakfast, the four of us spend our night doing whatever. God it's so boring not ever dying. I think as I start up my Play Station and start gaming. I grow bored of this and soon go and grab lunch, eating a sandwich alone in my room. The night passes like most of them do. I alternate between watching movies and playing video games, something that has gotten very boring over the years.

The four of us eat a dinner in silence as the sun begins to rise. We finish eating and clean up, it has completely risen, but is blocked by thick curtains over the windows. I go back upstairs and start getting ready to shower before going to sleep for the day.

Emily and I have a bathroom connecting our bedrooms and I push open the door. I close the door behind me and go into the shower. Before turning the water on, I strip and start stroking my cock, feeling it grow hard in my hand. I grow harder, pretending that it is a vagina. A while later, I close my eyes and moan softly. I feel several ropes of my cum shoot out and drop onto the floor of the shower. I straighten back up and turn on the water, making sure to clean up my mess.

+++

I then climb into my bed and go to sleep, Mother's faint moans of pleasure leaking through my closed door. Why can't they be quiet? I ask myself as I fall asleep.

I wake up after moon rise the next night. At breakfast, Emily is unusually quiet and keeps looking down at her food. Mom and Dad go out to do some work around the property, leaving Emily and I alone in the house. I go into my room and lay on my bed, preparing to kill another night doing fuck all. Suddenly, there is a soft knock on my door. "Come in." I say, setting my laptop down and looking up.

Emily pushes open the door. "Can we talk for a minute?" She asks.

"Of course! Is something wrong?" I answer, looking at her with concern.

Emily shakes her head and blushes, "Yes... well, nothing major. I... I just wanted to tell you that I... I saw you last night."

I feel my face go red, "Saw me masturbate?" I ask.

Emily nods, blushing even harder, "Yes." She answers.

"Sorry, I didn't think you would walk in like that." I say, wanting to just move on from this conversation.

Emily shakes her head, "Don't be sorry... I actually kind of liked it."

I raise an eyebrow at her, "What did you say?"

Emily gives me a small, nervous smile, "I kind of liked it. It's the first time I've seen a penis in real life."

I laugh, "Your welcome, I guess..." Emily swallows hard, clearly there is something else she wants to talk about. "That it?" I ask her.

Emily shakes her head, "I was wondering... since neither you or I has anyone to experiment with, could we maybe..."

I feel my jaw drop, "Emily, you're my sister... do you know what you're asking?"

Emily nods, "I do. I've thought about this a lot and I don't see any other options."

She's right you know, I think. "That's a lot to think about." I say.

Emily looks at me, a pleading look on her face, "Look, Mom and Dad aren't both outside frequently. We might not have a chance like this again for a while."

Snap decision... I think before blurting out, "Let's try it then!" Upon saying this, I feel a nervous excitement fill my chest. Are we really going to dothis? I ask myself, standing up and closing the distance between Emily and I. I put my hands on her hips and stare into her eyes. She looks back at me, before closing her eyes. I lean forward and the two of us begin to kiss. It starts as a normal kiss on the lips, but quickly becomes much more passionate. My hands begin to feel her body, enjoying her warmth.

We part and Emily smiles at me, "This is everything I thought it would be."

I smile at her, "Me too!" We go back to kissing, as our tongues begin to explore the inside of each other's mouths. I slip my hands under her shirt and come in contact with the bare skin just below her rubs. I feel Emily shudder at my touch. Her hands are feeling my own body, even reaching to my right next to my hard cock. Finally, we part and I pull Emily's shirt over her head, revealing a black bra that contrasts nicely with her pale skin.

"God... your sexy..." I say, smiling at Emily.

Emily smiles back as I tug my shirt over my head, "You're not so bad looking yourself." I pull her close to me as she laughs at her little joke. Her hands start to work their way down to my now hard cock. Emily grips it through my shorts, "It feels different that I thought it would..."

I reach my hand down, slipping it under her shorts and panties. With some difficulty, I find her vagina. She has shaven it completely and she is already growing wet. "Are you sure you want this? There is no going back from it." I say, looking into Emily's eyes.

She nods, "Right now, more than anything else in the world." She leans forward and once again, our lips touch. I feel Emily shudder as I tug her shorts down, revealing her pale legs and black panties that match her bra. Emily's hands work my pants down to my ankles and I step out of them, leaving both of us in just our underwear. Emily pulls away from me and gives me a small, nervous smile. "Before we go any further, can I ask you something?"

I nod, "Of course!"

Emily blushes slightly, "Have you ever been with anyone before?"

I nod, "Yes, but not in a long time. You remember Abigale, that girl from when we lived in colonial New England? Her and I had... a relationship for a while. I haven't seen or heard about her since we moved away. So that kind of sucks."

Emily blushes slightly, "Would you believe that I've never been with anyone before?"

I nod, "You have always seemed really innocent, but I never gave it much thought. Don't get me wrong, your very attractive, but I've just never thought of you like this before."

Emily gives me a small smile, "Not even after all this time?"

I shake my head and give her a small smile, "Well, maybe I thought about you a little bit."

Emily's face turns a darker shade of red, "Do tell brother dear."

I sigh, "It's not anything weird. Just normal fantasies. Things like, I wonder if Emily has tried this. Or I wonder what Emily is into. Things kind of like that."

Emily nods, "If I'm being honest, I've had similar thoughts about you. Do... do you think that's weird?"

I shake my head, "Not at all. A little curiosity is never a problem."

Emily's smile grows, "Since curiosity is never a problem, maybe you could help me with something I'm curious about."

I raise an eyebrow and feign surprise, "And what are you curious about?"

Emily gives me a nervous smile, "I want to...see your cock." She says.

"So are we really doing this?" I ask.

Emily nods, "I want to." I sigh to myself. Here goes nothing... I think. I reach my hand into the waistline of my boxers and tug them down. My cocks springs out and pokes into Emily's stomach slightly. I watch as Emily slowly reaches for it, grabbing the middle of my shaft. I shudder at this contact. Emily jerks her hand away, "Did I do something wrong?" she asks, looking up at me.

I shake my head, "Nothing wrong... It's just, you know, you're my sister and this is pretty different for me."

Emily smiles at me, "Well then I'll keep going." She says, once again reaching down to touch my cock. As she slowly strokes my shaft, I begin to kiss her passionately on the lips. My hands start exploring my sister's body. As our lips part, we stare into each other's eyes. I reach behind Emily and unclasp her bra. It falls to the floor between us and her pale C-cup breasts are exposed to me. Each one is topped with a hard, pale nipple.

I cup Emily's breasts and gently squeeze them. Her hard nipples press into my palms. Emily sighs softly with pleasure. She opens her eyes and looks at me, "Can we take this slow? Like tonight we only use your hands?"

I smile, "Of course! This is going to take a bit of getting used to for both of us." I grab her hand and lead Emily over to the bed. When we get there, I gently push her back onto it. Emily falls and lands, her breasts jiggling slightly from her fall. Emily looks up at me, a playful smile on her face.

I kneel on the bed and crawl up next to Emily. I tug down her panties and slowly begin to rub her clit while she strokes my length. Emily's pussy has puffy outer lips with her soft inner folds visible as well. Emily lets out a soft sigh of pleasure from the stimulation around her clit. I feel my sister grow wetter under my fingers and after several moments, I slip a single finger inside her.

Emily lets out a soft groan of pleasure. I can feel her tight walls tightly hugging my finger as I slowly slip it in and out of her. Emily's juices lubricate my finger, allowing me to start to slide two fingers in and out of her. "Oh god... just like that..." Emily sighs. I use my other hand to rub her clit while fingering her. Her pussy grows incredibly wet under my touch. "I think I'm gonna cum soon..." Emily groans, the pleasure in her voice is audible. She slowly down stroking my cock as she nears her own orgasm.

A few seconds later, I push her over the edge and she cums. Emily's eyes close and her face contorts with pleasure as her pussy starts to squeeze my fingers. I continue to slowly rub my sister's engorged clit while my fingers inside her are coated with her warm cum. Emily's orgasm begins to subside and she opens her eyes and looks at me. She begins to stroke my cock slightly faster than before, invigorated by her orgasm.

I groan, "Oh fuck... I'm going to cum Emily..."

Emily stops stroking my cock and gets off my bed, "Can you do it on my body?" She asks, kneeling on the floor.

I quickly follow her off and start to stroke my own cock over her naked body. "Where do you want it?" I ask, trying to hold back my orgasm for as long as I can.

"My breasts." Emily answers finally, leaning back slightly, so they stick out. Emily watches me with interest for a couple more seconds before I finally cum. I shoot several strands of cum across her left breast before rotating slightly and spraying her right breast. Emily's pale tits and nipples soon both have my cum dripping off of them and down onto her toned stomach. She looks up at me, a smile on her face.

Emily says, "Thank you for that... I know it might be kind of awkward but it's not like there is really any other options."

I laugh, "Let's go get you cleaned up before we have that conversation. I don't want Mom or Dad walking in and seeing us like this."

Emily nods and stands, making her way to the bathroom while I follow her in. Emily steps into the shower and leaves the curtain open. I watch as my sister washes my cum off of her body. Despite enjoying what we had just done and finding Emily to be fairly attractive, I have mixed feelings about where this kind of relationship could take us. What if Mom or Dad find out about what we are doing? How would they even react to this kind of thing?

These questions race through my mind as I walk back into my bedroom and dress in my clothes. I lay on my bed, just thinking about what had happened when Emily pushes the door connecting my room to our bathroom open. "So can we talk about earlier?" She asks. Emily is now fully clothed in leggings and a tee shirt. Her dirty blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail.

I nod, "Yeah, something wrong?" I ask.

Emily shakes her head, "Nothing! It's just... um, this might sound a bit weird but..." she trails off and sighs. Finally, she swallows and looks at me, "I really liked what we did earlier. I was so turned on and it felt so much better than masturbating."

I swallow, thinking about how to respond for a second. Finally, I answer, "I enjoyed that too. I haven't done anything even close to that in... well a really long time. Closest I've come to that in forever is watching porn and listening to Mom and Dad."

Emily nods, "Well... since we agree on that do you think we could maybe... take this a bit further. Just so I can get a handle on these things."

What the fuck am I going to say? Tell her no? I ask myself. I look Emily in the eyes, "How far were you planning on taking this?" I ask her.

Emily thinks for a second, "I'm not sure yet. I think it would be best to take this one step at a time and just see where that leaves us."

I think for a second, choosing my next words carefully. "That sounds like a good enough plan. We just have to make sure Mom and Dad don't figure out what we are doing. I don't want to even think about how they would react to finding out."

Emily nods, "I was going to say the same thing. Speaking of Mom and Dad, want to go see where they are?" I nod and Emily and I leave my room, looking for Mom and Dad. As we walk down the stairs, I watch my sister's hips sway side to side as she walks down the stairs. Probably because of what just happened, but I am beginning to notice how sexy Emily really is even after living with her for hundreds of years.

"So it looks like they are still outside doing whatever." I say after Emily and I look for Mom and Dad downstairs.

Emily nods, "Looks that way. Do you think we'll have time for..." Emily cuts herself off as the back door to the house opens and Mom steps inside. Her shirt is ruffled and her hair is disheveled. "Hi Mom!" Emily says with a smile. Well I think I just figured out what Dad wanted Mom's help with. I think, guessing that they wanted to have sex somewhere where Emily and I wouldn't be too bothered by it.

"Hi you two. What have you been up to tonight?" She asks, a smile on her face.

Does she know? There is no way she does... right? I think. I immediately answer, "Not a whole lot. Just doing the usual stuff... you know..."

Mom nods, "So were you two looking for your father and I? Or were you down here for another reason."

Emily says, "Trust me Mom, we know to not come looking for you and Dad when he asks you to come help him with something. We were just looking for something to eat."

Mom nods once again, "Well want me to make you something quick before I go and shower?"

I shake my head, "No thanks. We can make due." Mom smiles and turns, walking away.

Emily looks at me quickly, "There's no way she could have found out... right?"

I shake my head, "No. She defiantly would have said something about it. You know how old fashioned she is. She had to believe us because otherwise she'd be making a really weird assumption."

Emily nods, "In that case, I can't wait until we have some more time alone together."

+++

The rest of the night passes fairly quickly. At dinner, Emily and I sit across the table from each other, like we normally do. After dinner Emily and I clean up while Mom and Dad make a trip up to their bedroom for their usual post sunrise activities. Emily and I soon finish washing the dishes and make our way upstairs as well. As we get to the top of the steps, I hear mom cry out, "Oh fuck! Just like that!"

Emily looks at me, "Is that what you hear every morning?"

I nod, "Almost."

Emily smiles and shakes her head. She quietly says, "I feel sorry for you then. Don't worry though... I think tonight we'll have a bit of our own fun."

I smile at her, "What did you have in mind?"

Emily gives me a seductive smile, "You just have to wait to find out brother dear..." She says, before walking off to her own room, leaving me standing in the hall, thinking about all the possibilities.

+++

Emily closes the door to my room behind her, sealing us off from the rest of the world. About 24 hours has passed since our last encounter. I smile at her, "So, what was your big surprise for today?" I ask.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers
12