Unexpectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat starts to appear across James' body in small, glistening droplets. Too small to gather strength and fall, the drops hang onto his skin.

Like a spent machine being fed gasoline, James starts to grind his body into Jasmine again, slowly at first, but quickly picking up power. Jasmine is barely over her orgasm as James' wide cock begins to force itself deep inside her, probing and pressing, pushing and pumping. James locks his hands behind Jasmine's head and pulls her body up into him, giving James balance for better thrusts and to switch out the muscles he uses in his legs. By simply pulling with his arms and arching his back a few inches, James is able to call upon fresh muscles to help him pleasure Jasmine.

As his body adjusts, the small sweat drops beading on James' skin roll into each other, gaining size and weight, then drip off his ever heat increasing body, diving off his barrel chest onto Jasmine's navel and breasts, splashing both cold and warm sensations across her delicate skin.

Suddenly, and without warning, Jasmine's Niagara pours out warm liquid onto James' pumping jackhammer and swaying balls for a second time. This pre orgasm wetness gushes down onto the already soaking wet bed sheets and begins to pool around James' worked red knees. This extra lubrication relieves some feeling off of James' sensitive spot under his member's head, allowing him to pump into Jasmine furiously again.

With this window of opportunity open for James, he quickly forces himself deep into Jasmine, hitting the back of her wet tunnel, powerfully kissing the now sore back-spot with his punching spear. Jasmine is now mentally gone. She doesn't even know where to put her arms, so they flop out to the sides lifelessly. Her eyes roll back as James' loving grip behind her head tightens, pulling her chin into her neck.

Jasmine feels James shift his hips again, just like he did before. This slightly different position allows James' tree trunk to find new, undiscovered spots inside her hallowed forest.

Jasmine snaps back into reality, locks eyes with James, and excitedly whimpers,

"Don't stop... don't stop... don't stop... right there... don't stop..."

James' massive cock punches deep into her. Harder and harder and faster and faster! Jasmine's head bangs up against the headboard as James attempts to blow himself up inside her.

They erupt together! Jasmine's arms and legs constrict around James' muscled torso as her body shivered uncontrollably.

With eyes closed and teeth clenched, James tilts his head to the ceiling and grunts loudly. In rhythmic waves, James releases his thick seed into her with each pelvic thrust, collecting in the condom. Jasmine could feel his massive member pumping hot liquid into her like a fireman's hose. Each convulsion of his member is felt by her sore, yet sensitive walls, as he dumps more and more white honey inside her bruised flower.

James tries to pull out, but Jasmine quickly hugs him and pulls him onto her. She wants him to stay inside her for as long as possible, and James obliges.

James lay on top of her - his body sweat and heat mixing with hers. She can still feel his shrinking cock moving inside her, squirming and sputtering, oozing out the last of its life juices into the now very heated condom.

And Jasmine smiles.

12