Unexpected Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

Denise was fucking Bret and me, but only about halfway down my cock, which is considerable longer than Bret's. She was picking up the tempo, though, and we were getting a little deeper with each thrust. I was playing with her nipple with my free hand, and Bret had reached around her and was massaging her clit and my shaft as we fucked, just like I was doing with Laura and Derek. Then, with one big thrust, she pushed back against Bret and me and both cocks were all the way inside her. She moaned, getting Laura's attention. Laura responded to the sensuous sound by reaching over and pinching Denise's nipple. Denise returned the favor, and leaned toward her and planted her mouth on Laura's in a passionate kiss. They took turns sucking each other's tongues and playing with each other's nipples, all the while riding our cocks.

Laura's hips began rising up to meet Derek's thrusts, and I knew this was her prelude to yet another orgasm. I could feel her pussy lips tighten around Derek's cock and she began to shudder. I pushed down on her mons, pressing her clit hard against his shaft, and she came loudly, her pussy squeezing Derek's pole. He fucked her more energetically, his dick plowing faster and deeper into her pussy. He looked like he was going to come when she stopped him and held him deep inside her, still shaking with her orgasm. When her spasms subsided, she pulled his face close to hers. He squirmed, his cock deep in her pussy, wanting to come. He started to thrust into her again and she wrapped her legs around him and held him still, not letting him move. She kissed him and nodded at me. "I want you to cum in his mouth," she said to him in a dark, sultry voice.

The moment had arrived. I thought I would need to be pretty horned up to take a guy's cumshot in my mouth. Having her legs wrapped around Derek's waist turned up Laura's bottom enough for me to clearly see his cock buried deep in her pussy, his full sac resting against her ass. The sight of Laura's pussy and/or mouth full of cock has always excited the hell out of me. Bret and I were squeezed tight inside Denise's pussy, our shafts rubbing together as we fucked her. I couldn't imagine my cock being more stimulated. I was extremely turned on by the sights and sounds and sensations around me. This seemed to be as good a time as any to suck off a cock.

Derek got on his knees on the couch next to our trio. His erection stood straight out in front of him, and I looked at the large head, anticipating what was about to happen. Laura positioned herself next to him so she could guide his cock into my mouth. She pulled the condom off, and his precum glistened on the shiny head. She cupped his balls with one hand, and sucked the middle finger of her other hand into her mouth. She reached behind Derek and pushed her wet finger into his ass as she offered his erection to me. She guided his hard cock into my mouth, and I could taste his semen as he began thrusting with preorgasmic energy.

Denise smiled at this new addition to our grouping and ran her tongue along Derek's cock, tracing a line along his shaft from my lips to Laura's hand. Still fucking his ass with her finger, Laura pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed it toward Denise. I watched his large cockhead slip between her lips. He shaft disappeared into her mouth as she sucked him deep. He began fucking her mouth and it occurred to me that every cock in the room was now inside Denise. I thought that maybe he would cum in her mouth when suddenly I felt his cock back on my lips. I opened my mouth to accommodate his entrance just in time to feel jets of warm cum hitting my tongue.

Denise pushed harder against Bret and me, obviously delighting in having two cocks buried in her pussy, and as turned on as Laura at the sight of a cock cumming in my mouth. She pushed her clit harder against my shaft and her husband's fingers, then tensed up, arched her back, and shook with a loud groan. That was enough to get both Bret and me off, and I could feel his cock pulsing against mine as our wet warmth filled his wife's pussy.

I closed my lips around Derek's still erupting cock, gagging slightly as he ejaculated what seemed like an endless stream of semen. I had swallowed his initial load, but now as his orgasm subsided I was able to hold the last few spurts of jism in my mouth. Denise collapsed on top of me, and Bret on top of her, our cocks still entwined inside her sopping pussy. Laura brought her face close to mine and gently pulled Derek's spent manhood from between my lips. She parted her lips and kissed me, and I pushed the salty blob of Derek's sperm into her waiting mouth. She hungrily swallowed his cum and sucked my tongue as if looking for more. At that moment, it occurred to me that she had often done that to me, kissed me with her mouth full of someone else's cum. She seemed to take just as much delight in doing it this way, and so did I. It felt like we had opened a new sexual frontier for ourselves.

Suddenly, Derek jumped up in a state of mild panic. "I have to go back to work," he exclaimed. He grabbed his keys and bolted out the door. We all looked at each other and broke out laughing. He hadn't gotten dressed. He was still buck naked, his clothes on the floor next to us. We heard the cab start outside and start to pull away, and then a squeal of tires. A moment later, a nude and somewhat flushed Derek rushed back in the door, looked at us with wild eyes, grabbed his clothes, and ran outside again, still naked.

We heard the cab pull away before he had any time to get dressed.

"I hope he remembers to put some clothes on before he picks anybody up," I said.

"It might be kind of fun if he doesn't," Denise replied.

"Yes, he's a young man of many talents," Laura said wistfully, lightly stroking her freshly fucked cunt.

Bret and I were still inside Denise, the three of us enjoying the intimacy of our softening cocks nestled in her cum-filled wetness. She wiggled her ass and pussy against us. "These guys are pretty talented, too," she said.

"They are," Laura agreed. She turned to face us on the couch, resting her chin on one raised knee. Her open, wet pussy looked well-used. "Now you got your double fuck, but we're out of balance again," she said to Denise. "You had two cocks in your pretty little twat, and another one in your mouth. That's three. I only got two. I need to catch up. I want three cocks in me."

Laura usually gets what Laura wants. I sensed that another adventure might be in store. Stay tuned.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers
12