Unexpected Alone Time

Story Info
He enjoys unexpected alone time with Stepdaughter.
5.2k words
4.36
210.8k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction, I know of no one that these events represent, not do I wish to. All characters are above the age of consent, 18 yrs of age in the U.S.A.. If you find the subject material offensive, please feel free to quit reading. If you enjoyed it, thank you. I am open to all constructive criticism. (To all those that are wondering, I define "Constructive Criticism" as any feedback which will allow me to improve my writing skills, it has nothing to do with subject material, only the skill involved in crafting the written word.)

Note: This is Part 1, of a multi-part story which has been bouncing around my head for the last few weeks. I decided to put 'pen to paper' and submit this. If I get enough positive feedback in terms of writing style and ability, I will continue with the other parts. In any event, without further ado, here is part 1.

............................................................

George was stuck in traffic again, not that this wasn't a normal occurrence in his daily commute, but he still disliked it all the same. Since it was a summer Thursday, the beach crowd was heading home, clogging the parkways even more. Now that he was in his early 40s he had been doing this commute to and from the city for almost 20 years. His cell started playing "Foxy Lady" from his bag on the back seat. He called out, "Answer!"

The BMW auto-answered his phone and piped it through the speakers.

"Hey, Honey. How's it going?" he said.

"Well, things could be better, but hearing your voice sheds a little sunshine...", his wife, Nancy, said.

"Why, what's wrong?", he asked in concern.

"We've had a breakdown in negotiations with "the client".", Nancy always referred to the company's biggest contract this way. "And it looks like I'm gonna have to fly to Chicago tonight. Mainly to repair what Fred has managed to screw up." Fred directly reported to Nancy, and had a severe case of foot-in-mouth disease at times.

"Well that sucks. I was looking forward to fucking you tonight, and tomorrow morning...", he said with a widening smile.

"Oh, baby, I wish I could just suck on you right now." dropping her voice to just above a whisper,"It shouldn't take more than a day to wrap this up. Then we'll have the weekend, right?"

"That's right. This weekend I'll fuck your brains out. I guess I'll stop and grab something for dinner." George said.

"Well, it'll just be for you, since Sarah is planning on being out tonight, and is supposed to crash over at Mel's." Sarah was George's step-daughter. He was glad she wasn't going to be home, there was always underlying tension between them. Mostly because she was already almost 14 when he and Nancy got together 5 years ago.

"Be safe, my love." George kissed the air at her.

"I will. I'll call you tonight from the hotel." Nancy returned the kiss and hung up the phone. Leaving George to his traffic jammed commute.

............................................................

George popped the cork on one of the two bottles of Merlot he picked up to go with his pasta and red sauce. He used a little bit of it to deglaze the frying pan, and then poured himself a healthy glassful. He gulped down some before putting it aside and draining the rotini. He turned and shut off the burners, as the sauce had just come to a simmer. Scooping up the glass, he had finished more than half of it by the time he grabbed himself a plate and fork.

Just as he was about to serve himself up, the front door swung open with a scream of "go fuck yourself, you fucking prick", accompanied by the screech of tires, and the door slamming shut. George knew exactly who it was, and felt as much as heard his step-daughter stomp up the stairs to her room, where she slammed that door open as well as shut. In the silence that followed, George quaffed down the rest of his glass of wine, poured himself another glass, and downed half of that one.

After 5 minutes of silence, in which he took the time to finish dishing himself up, finished his second glass, poured himself another and grabbed a second plate and fork. He took a deep breath, and walked over to the bottom of the stairs. Choosing his tone and words carefully, he called upstairs,"Hey Sarah...".

George heard her door open violently, as she stormed to the top of the stairs. "Yeah, whaddya want?!", Sarah spit down to him. She stood at the top of the stairs, arms crossed across her chest. She had obviously been crying from her red rimmed and swollen eyes.

George started, " I was just going to let you know that your mom had to fly to Chicago overnight for business, and that I made myself some pasta. There is enough if you wish to have some. Should I serve you up, or are you going to serve yourself up later?"

He could tell she had been ready to lay into him with something equally nasty as what she spat out when she stormed in, but his soft tone and unexpected question took put her off guard.

"Umm, yeah OK. I'll be down in a minute." Sarah softly said. Almost in a daze she wandered towards the upstairs bathroom.

George retreated to the kitchen, feeling a little bit less on edge, a combination of the two glasses of wine, and the fact that his step-daughter didn't bite his head off. He served her up a decent sized plate of pasta and three-quarters of a glass of wine. He drank his down until it was at about the same level as hers.

After waiting nearly five minutes, George started eating. He felt it could use a little bit more thyme or oregano, but overall it was good. At least he didn't burn the sauce he thought.

Sarah emerged, finally, her face looked refreshed and her makeup fixed from the crying. George couldn't put his finger on it, but he thought there was something different in the way she looked. She still had on a black skirt, came down mid-thigh, and the same beige tank top. Maybe it was just that she had put up her hair.

She sat down forcefully on the chair just to his right at the dining room table. Sarah motioned to the glass of wine, "Thank you for the food, but wine?"

"Last time I checked, the rule was you were allowed a glass of wine or two, as long as you were going to be staying home for the evening. From the sounds of it, I didn't think you were going to be heading out again." The last part he intoned questioningly.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm in for the night." Sarah ended the statement in a huff, grabbing the glass and slurping down almost half of it.

"Relax." George state. "There is another bottle of the same wine, and I am sure there is plenty more around here. Enjoy it with dinner. I mean, I don't want you spilling your guts to the porcelain gods, before you spill them to me." The last was said with a big grin on his face.

Sarah stared at him through his speech, and started laughing when it finally sunk into her what he had said. "I promise to tell you everything, before I tell the pee gods...", she said with a wry smile.

They locked eyes for a moment before they both started laughing out loud. Through the laughter George noticed that he could make out Sarah's nipples through her shirt, since they seemed to be hard, and trying to poke their way to freedom. Between that and the fact that her tits were jiggling as she laughed, made him think that she had taken off her bra since the first time he saw her this evening. He didn't understand why, but was glad her C sized breasts were free to bounce around.

Dinner continued with interspersed conversation, like where her mother went, why, how he was doing at work, how and what she was doing in her summer college classes. He had finished his third glass of wine, and by the time it was time to get some more Sarah was ready for a second glass. Sarah managed to flash a considerable amount of cleavage standing up and grabbing their glasses, and she was able to show off even more as she filled his glass, as well as hers. All in all, they managed to maintain a civil conversation.

Once George was done with his meal, and his fourth glass of wine, they cleared the dishes, and put the leftovers in the fridge. George looked at his watch, 9:15pm, "I'm gonna see what's on the tube." he stated.

"OK, I'm gonna change into some PJs, then I'll join ya." The last was said with a half smile and half closed eyes. His brain wasn't sure what it meant, but his cock twitched and started hardening at her words. He turned and headed towards the living room where the TV was, so she couldn't see what reaction she had caused in him. As he spun, he caught sight of her nipples again, which didn't soften his cock at all.

While George waited for Sarah to show back up, he flipped through all the usual channels. Nothing seemed to be on, which was usual for a Thursday night. On a whim he checked one of the "adult" channels they had a subscription to. He and his wife would occasionally watch it, usually not for long, cause they would get too turned on and start mimicking what was on the TV.

Some flat-chested chick was in the middle of trying to deep throat some guy, and failing miserably at it. After a couple of tries, some really busty lady George had seen in a few other flicks, came into the camera focus, pushed the flat-chested one aside, and showed her how it was done. She seemed to be able to keep his cock down her throat, and her nose pressed against his belly for more than a minute at a clip.

George was so engrossed, and engorged, by the display that he didn't hear Sarah until she was coming into the room, asking, "So, what are we gonna watch?"

George thought he managed to change the channel in time, but he couldn't be sure. He continued as if nothing was amiss. "Umm well I can't seem to find anything good on. Why don't you find something to watch while I change into my PJs."

He was glad that the slacks he wore for work were tight across his waist and groin, which didn't allow for his cock to show itself too much. He went to his room and grabbed a pair of PJ pants and a t-shirt from his closet. And wandered into the master bathroom. Even after he changed he still felt really horny, he couldn't keep his thoughts from his step-daughter's nipples, he kept having visions of fucking her with her tits bouncing around.

George opened the medicine cabinet for a cure to his problem. The first bottle that came into focus was his prescription Viagra, the second was his wife's Ambien. In his drunken and very horny state he hatched a plan. If he was sober, or if his wife was at home he would never have even considered it, but she was out of town, and he was four glasses to the wind.

He took an Ambien and broke it in half, half went into his Viagra bottle, the other half went onto the counter. He managed to crush the pill into a fine powder, which he brushed into a sheet of toilet paper, which he folded up and put into his PJ pants pocket. By the time he had finished up his hard-on was mostly gone, his nerves had deflated him.

He made his way past the living room on his way to the dining room and eventually the kitchen. He obviously wasn't making very much noise, because as he passed the living room he could see the porno he had been watching on the TV, and his step-daughter seemed to be either moving or shaking. He passed quickly, grabbed their wine glasses from the dining room where they were left and headed to the kitchen.

From the kitchen he called to her, "Hey Sarah, are you ready for another glass of wine?"

George heard the remote being fumbled around, and after a pause, "Yeah sure George, I'll have another."

George was elated by the answer. Using his glass, in case it didn't work, he rinsed it out, and added the crushed Ambien to the bottom. Then he added a little hot water, and swirled it around until the Ambien was dissolved. He then added three quarters of a glass of wine. He wiped his step-daughter's glass clean of her lipstick and poured himself a glass. With the doctored wine in his left hand he proceeded to the living room.

The porno had been changed to some slasher movie. George handed Sarah the glass of wine before he sat down. "Here ya go."

"Thank you.",she said. Sarah seemed a little flushed, and George could see her nipples had hardened up again. She took a big gulp as soon as she had it in her hands. Then over the next fifteen minutes she finished it off.

George sat at one end of the couch nursing his fifth glass of wine, while Sarah sat almost at the other. He glanced at his watch when she had finished her glass, 9:47. Then he glanced over at her. She was sitting with her legs folded up underneath her to the side, causing her PJ shorts to ride up her toned legs. And she had traded the beige tank top for a thin cotton sleeveless undershirt, which still showed off considerable cleavage, especially since she was leaning slightly towards George. He also thought he could make out the dark circles of her aeroles, but he couldn't be sure.

At a little after 10 pm she started yawning, which was followed by a big stretch. The slasher movie was at its requisite sex scene, and the girl on tv had just removed her clothes and climbed on top of the guy who was about to be killed. Sarah yawned again, and then asked," Do you mind if I stretch out a bit?"

George pulled his eyes away from the bouncing beauty on the screen and locked eyes with the one on the couch. After a moment, his eyes wandered down to her chest, before locking back in on her eyes. "Sure that's not a problem."

"Oh, good." she said with a smile as she proceeded to stretch out on the couch. She ended up laying with her head resting on his right leg. He was very aware of how close her head was to his cock, and how her hand rested on his thigh. After a moment, she half sat up and twisted towards him, optimizing her cleavage display.

"You don't mind me resting my head on you, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, its no problem" George responded. Suddenly aware that her hand had slid up his thigh within a half inch of his cock, and of how he could almost see her entire breast. He tore his eyes away and went back to watching the movie. She left her hand where it had ended up, and lay her head back down. He couldn't figure out what to do with his right hand, for a while he rested it on the back of the couch. But that made his arm grow tired, so he ended up letting his arm slide down the couch and end up resting on her side, right where her ribs met her stomach.

He strained to hear her breathing above the tv, but was able to feel she had fallen into the melodic rhythm of sleep. He cautiously started rubbing her back through her shirt, and put more energy and emphasis on it after a few soft groans and mews from his lap. After about five minutes of rubbing, he snaked his hand under her shirt and continued his massage. By the time ten minutes had elapsed her shirt had ridden up, just hinting at the underside of her breasts, giving him access from her neck to her waistband, which he now dove under squeezing her ass as he continued his cautious assault.

His watch said it was 10:30, he hit mute on the tv to see if there would be a reaction. With none forth coming from his step-daughter, he finished one final squeeze of each cheek before pulling up her shorts and down her shirt. George took a swig of wine and then cleared his throat. "Hey Sarah, why don't you turn over and I can keep rubbing your back easier?" he said with a nudge to her side.

"wha huhn wi sh fulln." she stated dreamily.

"Sarah?", he said shaking her a little. "I asked you to roll over on your other side.", with those last words he pushed on her shoulder to start her rolling.

"Oh OK. If that's all you need, just ask next time." she said as she rolled over, never once opening her eyes. She ended up with her head three quarters of the way up his thigh, and her back facing well away from George.

'At this rate the only thing I'm going to be able to rub is your breasts and pussy.' George thought to himself. He put his hand under her shirt, ran his hand along her side up to her shoulder, and pulled her more onto her side. He continued to rub her back until her breathing leveled out.

He switched over to the porn channel, which by this time had gone to a different movie. And continued to rub Sarah's back, side and buttocks. Each time he ran his fingers down her side, he came closer to her breasts. Until he 'accidentally' brushed the side of her breast with his thumb. When she didn't appear to react, he tried running his hand over her breast. Which elicited no reaction. He stopped his hand over her breast, and manuevered her nipple between his middle and index finger. His soft methodical massage of her back now turned to her breasts.

Between the breast of his step-daughter in his hand and the fucking and sucking happening on the screen, his cock made a huge tent in his PJs. Feeling emboldened by the five glasses of wine, the hormones raging through him, and the fact his step-daughter was sound asleep even though he was rubbing her breast and nipple, George started readjusting his cock. He halted the massage in order to use both hands to pull his cock out through the fly of his PJs.

Once it was free he looked down on the scene in his lap. His step-daughter's face was mere inches from his cock. Although not gargantuan, he was still well hung at almost eight inches long with plenty of girth. He could feel her warm breath bathing the base of his cock as it stood at attention. He adjusted himself further and managed to pull his balls out as well.

Not yet satisfied with the what he was seeing, George pulled the strap of Sarah's undershirt off her shoulder and down her arm. After a little bit more tugging on the shirt he was able to expose her left breast. He gave it one or two squeezes, and then tweaked the nipple to make it hard. Now he was satisfied with the picture before him.

'I have to have a picture of this.' he thought. He looked around for his cell and finally spotted it on the coffee table in front of him, out of his current reach. He started to lean forward to grab it, when he realized Sarah was going to roll off the couch if he continued. He grabbed her by the back of the neck so he could hold her in place and tried reaching for it again. He became very aware of his cock pressing against her lips, and held himself there for a moment. George made one final stretch forward and had his phone in his hand when he felt her lips part and her tongue lick the underside of his cock.

It was like an electric shock that ran up his back and down his arms. He leaned back on the couch and looked down at Sarah, expecting her to be awake. Instead he found her still asleep, now with her mouth open. A smile came to his lips as he thought,'I must have plugged her nose with my cock.'

He flipped through the menu of his phone, bringing up the camera. Snapping one picture of His cock in her face, a second one showing his cock and him squeezing her exposed breast, and a third one which managed to fit in his cock, her naked breast and him cupping her pussy with his hand between her thighs. As he was taking the third one he started rubbing her, and noticed that her shorts were wet. He continued rubbing even after he got the shot.

After a minute or so of rubbing her pussy through her shorts, Sarah's hips started moving in time with his hand. George heard her breathing change from the calm deep breaths of sleep, to quicker, shallower breaths. His arm was just about to give out on him when he felt her stiffen up, stop breathing for a moment, and saw her pale skin fush red. He stopped moving his hand and just pushed hard against her pelvic bone. "Unnnnnnnaaaahhhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha..." escaped from her clenched teeth. And she started breathing again in gasps to catch her breath.

George removed his hand and wiped it on the outer part of her shorts. He was intrigued with how quickly she came, and the fact that she didn't wake up for it. He brushed her sweaty hair away from her face, and contemplated his next move.

12