Unexpected Autumn Discovery

Story Info
A vacation in the sunny south results in a happy last night.
4.1k words
3.98
22.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
be24you
be24you
20 Followers

As usual my editor ScarlettKisses has made a great job. Thank you.

----------

Sarah and I have been marriage for about 40 years. Being just as attractive today as she was the first time I saw her, I have noticed that men still looked languishing at her. Her nice but somewhat restrained behavior in the social life had made it interesting to many people to find out what is hidden behind the facade. As she always had taken care of her body her appearance hadn't change very much. Of course one will find some grayish straw in her dark brown short hair but with her young-looking her age is most often estimated to be close to forty instead of the fifty plus as she really is. A contributory cause is her still firm small (B) tits, her flat belly, firm buttocks and well shaped, rather long legs.

I admire her ability to keep her weight. For me it's a constant struggle to avoid a stomach overhang. Being two years older than Sarah I must try to keep my body fairly under control.

Last year Sarah and I decided to get away from the gloomy Autumn weather in Scandinavia for a vacation in the sunny southern. Our hotel was close to the beach and we spent most of the days there. The nights offered many small restaurants with excellent food and good wines. We got several new friends but the true is that we preferred to finish the day at the hotel room just for ourselves. Having had a remarkable day it felt good to cuddle and discover each other.

Though being married since long one always finds new things to make the partner excited in the bed. For me it was enough to think of a guy, Oscar, who Sarah had met before we were married when she worked at a construction company office. In those days I thought he was some sort of a rival. I never met him but she has described him rather in detail. She also had given me some hints on what had happened between them at his office room. The truth is that he also seduced her once when we were married.

I too had made one and other mistake near ruining our marriage. But it was many years ago and forgiven as being sins of one's youth.

One of the last nights of our vacation we found a nice couple at our preferred restaurant. We talked about all the things worth to be seen in the neighborhood. One thing we obviously had missed was a small village with large expensive private houses. The village was situated a few miles south along a beautiful coastal strip. Our friends said that we must go there. They had never seen anything like that. So we decided to pay a visit to the village next day, which was our last whole day of this vacation trip.

The morning was fine, the sun had got high above the mountains when we started for the village. Since it seemed to be a warm day we didn't bother to have any package. Sarah was dressed in a thin blouse and jeans. As usual she didn't use any bra.

I looked at her and found her revelation overwhelming. Her glittering face and the B sized tits just dimly to be seen through her blouse made me hot. Her jeans gave her well outlined bottom a very attractive appearance when she walked away in her sandals. I was dressed in a corresponding way having an unbuttoned shirt and washed out jeans.

When reaching the village we parked the car just at the village entrance gate determined to walk along the street closest to the sea. The day was warm and peaceful. The street was surrounded by large villas. We got to critique the houses. Most were old but very well kept up: Professional looking landscaping, freshly painted eaves and shutters. Nothing was run down. Everything radiated the aura of wealth. Those on the side of the street facing the sea were more elegant than those on the other side.

Some people were busy with their property and looked at us when we passed by. Obviously it wasn't common to see walking people.

Suddenly Sarah whispered: "Oh god! There is Oscar!"

"Where?" I had never met him and therefore I didn't know how he looked like though Sarah had described him.

Sarah nodded in a direction to one of the larger houses. There stood a man of good shape doing something to a sports car. He was wearing shorts only and his body was slim and well trained. When we came closer he looked at us. First without interest. Then his face got an astonished expression.

He took some steps out on the street. "It's not possible! Is it you Sarah?" he shouted As she nodded he hooked her and kissed her cheek.

"Oh gracious me! I can't think its true. It was so long ago! But you are still as sweet as when we worked together at the company office."

Sarah's face was glowing red. She looked at him and then at me. She answered that even he was just as she remembered him. She presented me for him and mentioned to Oscar that I was her hubby Thomas.

"Indeed you are the lucky guy, Thomas, being married to Sarah. I'm really jealous of you. I wanted to take care of Sarah in those days but I was unsuccessful and you were the one she preferred."

Obviously Sarah had described me in more detail than I ever had understood. We looked at each other and Oscar laughed and said that Sarah seemingly had made a good choice. He then explained that nowadays he lived here in the south. The weather was always more pleasant compared to the one up in the cold north. Furthermore he had obtained the house, he pointed over his shoulder, which is rather nice. He asked us to follow him inside to have a look.

Sarah seemed to be unwilling, but I thought we had no good reason to avoid the invitation. So we followed Oscar up to the front door. He brought us through a beautiful hall and into a living room. It was lavishly fitted out and the walls were decorated with paintings made of famous artists. Quite different to what Sarah and I were used to.

Oscar nodded to a sitting group. Sarah and I took place in a soft leather sofa behind a small table. Oscar wearily lowered himself into his favorite recliner in front of us. He asked if we wanted something to drink. Though the climate inside the house was pleasant, walking in the sun had made us rather thirsty. We were both thankful for having something cold.

He went over to the kitchen and we heard him talk to a woman before he returned to his recliner. Soon a young girl served us some good ice drinks. He knew quite well that Sarah didn't like alcoholic but said that our drinks mainly contained orange and lemon juice with only a few drops of sweet cherry brandy.

Our conversation started with worldwide situations. Soon it got over to what had happened in our daily life during all the years since Sarah married me. Oscar said he had felt unhappy all these years having no woman for exchange of thoughts and to have intimate relations with. He also missed someone to discuss literature with. He emphasized that he really had missed Sarah but didn't begrudge her the luck of having a younger man.

When Sarah heard him say so she was unpleasantly affected. I saw her eyes being filled with tears. She stood up and left the room.

Oscar apologized his words to me and followed Sarah to see where she went. I was uncertain of what to do; I remained sitting in the sofa.

After some minutes Sarah and Oscar returned. She smiled embarrassed when she looked at me. (Later she told me that Oscar had kissed her on the lips. Not a loving kiss but more like a father meeting his child after many years.)

Oscar proposed that we ought to take a look at the rest of his house. We inspected the kitchen where the young girl was preparing dinner. He invited us to have dinner with him in the garden. At Oscar's question she told us that it would be ready in about an hour. We accepted.

Our "guided tour" continued upstairs. Among all the different rooms we 'inspected' there were some being more interesting than others. Oscar had a well equipped workroom. It was more like an office room. He said he still had some consultative commissions around the world. He traveled a lot. When at home he spent hours in his well-filled library; a huge room with bookshelves circling the walls and an easy chair near a large window with a view of the sea.

Sarah was highly impressed when she walked around the room reading some of the spine titles of the books.

We continued to Oscar's bedroom. A large room in parity with the library but housing a King-sized bed good for accommodating at least three bodies beside each other. The rest of the furniture included wardrobes, closets and cabinets. I also found a pair of armchairs. A whole mirror on the wall facing the large window reflected the view of the sea.

Adjacent the bedroom there was a well equipped bathroom with a separate toilet, a shower room and a Jacuzzi.

At dinner time we headed downstairs and out in a beautiful garden just in front of the sea. The table was laid for three. Oscar took his place at the end of the table. Sarah and I sat at opposite sides in front of each other. The dinner was an excellent four course meal with some good wine to quench our thirst. Though Sarah and I were careful with the alcoholic beverage it cannot be denied that we felt somewhat affected.

The atmosphere was relaxed and our conversation went back and forth on what we had done during the years. When we talked about the company where Sarah and Oscar met for the first time Sarah seemed to be self-conscious.

Oscar said it had been a wonderful time having Sarah as his own secretary. "Do you remember my office room up in the attic of the main house? There were many corridors and passages to keep you hiding."

Sarah's cheeks turned blossom red and I thought of the situations up there she had told me a long time ago. Also that time when Oscar took her on his desk.

He turned to me and asked with a humorous twinkle in his eyes: "Couldn't you lend me your wife for the night?"

I was quite surprised on his frank question, but replied: "Sarah isn't my property. Though having no objection to a deal, but it is only she herself who decides if she can accept such a proposal."

I looked at Sarah. Of course she didn't like the topic of our conversation. We left that and continued to talk about other things.

The time went fast and Sarah and I have to return to our hotel. Oscar wanted us to stay. "You can use the little guesthouse down at the seashore." He nodded backwards.

We hesitated as we had no other belongings with us than the clothes we just worn.

"No problem, my private driver Nils will go to your hotel for collecting what you need for the night. And tomorrow he will drop you back at the hotel."

After some discussion Sarah and I said OK to the proposal.

It was a lovely warm night and we had got some good food and perhaps too much to drink. Our chit-chat went on for some time. Eventually we walked inside the house and Oscar said that he had something he wanted to show us.

Upstairs in the bedroom he took out a pair of briefs from a cabinet. "Do you recognize them?" he asked Sarah with a smile.

"Oh, yes" she admitted, being once more flaring red.

I too recognized them. "Aha, there they are; my birthday gift to you Sarah many years ago! I always wondered why you never used them."

Oscar explained that he got the briefs as a payment when he had to rescue Sarah from a bad hiding position at the attic of the office house.

Sarah was unhappy with the situation. Oscar said he didn't want to destroy our marriage but yet wanted to show how great importance Sarah had been to him.

Outside the sunset was evident through the large windows. Inside the darkness were dispersed by a sophisticated lightning. The light sources were hidden but produced a soft light making it possible to register fine details.

Oscar had moved to a position behind Sarah. He put his arms around her chest. Sarah looked embarrassed at me. His hands moved upwards ending in cupping her tits. He kissed her neck and behind her ear.

Sarah did nothing to stop him. Her eyes were vacantly looking at me.

Perhaps I could have stopped him but at the same time I wondered how far he was willing to go. The room was silent in strain expectation of what to come. Only the sea waves roaring could be heard through the open windows.

Oscar started to unbutton her blouse from the top. By now he was well aware that she wore no bra.

Sarah stood unmovable. Her arms hanged lifeless along her body sides. She stared straight in front of her with an empty look.

There were only one button left and the blouse was just to leave her shoulders. Oscar kissed her shoulder all the way out to her arms. Finally the blouse was unbuttoned and dropped to the floor. There she stood stripped to the waist with his hands cupping her boobs.

I made no move to stop it. I had seen my wife being touched by other men before but this situation was more charged and the whole atmosphere felt surreal but still satisfying. My cock hardened more and more. Finally I sat down at the short end of the huge bed.

Oscar moved Sarah's left hand against his crotch. He had managed to get out of his shorts. His cock was viewable in all its length.

Sarah caught hold of the shaft and at the same time she leaned her head against his shoulder. Their lips met each other in a long and deep kiss. The kissing intensified fast.

He had continued by undying Sarah's jeans. Now only the panties hided the most secret parts of her body.

Oscar brought Sarah in my direction. Sitting on the bed's base my head was level with her lovely tummy. He stopped her just in front of me.

I let my hands pass up and down her thighs gently. The crotch of her panties was quite wet. By holding the waistband I moved the panties slowly down her wonderful long legs. Without a word she stepped out of her last garment, completely nude now.

She bent backwards such that her pussy came close to my face, her lean shoulder blades pressing into Oscar's chest till he held her steady. She spread her legs making it possible to me to kiss her pussy lips. I licked her clit. Her pussy was very juicy. I put my tongue deep inside her vagina. I heard her moan and it looked like she was pleased with the situation. My mouth was filled with her sweet salty juice when I sucked her pussy.

Suddenly Oscar took her away from me and carried her around the bed. He laid her on her back with her head in my lap. He stood in front of us with his erected, rather long and thick cock pointing at her pussy.

She smiled to me when I cupped her small tits. The nipples were hard, protruding from the brownish areolas.

I could see a pre-cum glistening on Oscar's cock head. My own cock was stiff hard.

Oscar shifted closer to Sarah; spread her legs such that her wet pussy was quite reachable to him. He carefully moved his cock against her pussy lips. His cock was touched her softly, sliding up and down between the lips. When reaching her clit I understood the reaction in Sarah's face and by feeling her quivering body against my lap that she liked the thoughtful introduction. She moaned and asked for more.

Oscar brought his cock up and down between her pussy lips several times. Finally his cock head, as he found the entrance, disappeared inside her vagina.

Sarah gave a cry of delight. She screamed: "Fuck me hard and deep!"

Oscar pushed all his long cock deep into her with one hard stroke.

"Ooooh, yes! More! Fuck me! I love it!" she shouted.

I never had heard my wife being so extremely verbal. She cried, sobbed and asked for more. And he came up to all her demands. Obviously he was close to cum and when Sarah's orgasm hit he pushed hard into her. He grunted and his face got a convulsive impression when his sperm was forced into her. All her body vibrated.

With her head on my lap I was brought to a higher level of happiness. I cuddled with her tits; her hard nipples drove me crazy. I was near to cum but forced me to compress it.

After a while Oscar bent forward over her and got hold of Sarah with his arms around her back. Still with his cock inside her pussy he lifted her from the bed. With her arms behind his neck, her legs around his body he almost danced with her. Finally he placed her doggy style on the bed. Then he laid down beside her.

I stood from the end of the bed, undressed and walked over to my wife. Aching to satisfy her I inserted my stiff cock in her welcoming juicy warm pussy.

She gasped and whispered: "Do it hard!"

I kissed her neck and pushed my cock all the way up inside her vagina. She met up with strong counter strokes.

Soon she was sitting on me. Twisting and rocking up and down. Kissing each other we once more changed position.

Laying on her back she ground and cried. She was once more close to an orgasm when I repeatedly forced my cock into her shelving body. She arched and shouted: "Oh god, how good you do it! I have never felt so good!"

I was delivering my hot sperm with a last strong push up against her cervix. Exhausted both of us laid side by side on the bed. Oscar already laid sleeping on the other side of Sarah. Soon we too fell asleep.

I woke early by a sunbeam hitting my eyes. First I didn't recognize where I was. I found Sarah lying face to face with me. We were naked but covered by a blanket in a large bed. I heard sea waves through the open windows. Suddenly it began to dawn upon me what had happened. There was no trace of Oscar.

Sarah moved a little. She got hold of my cock. Oh dear! I liked it! I kissed her lips to wake her up.

She looked astonished and asked: "Where are we?"

"Don't you remember Oscar's," I answered with a smile.

"Oh yes, what a lovely night! But where is he?"

"I don't know but it is so fine to have your nude body close to me."

We started to cuddle and my cock went hard. We had a lovely good morning fuck.

We didn't notice being filmed until we heard a man's deep voice: "Having had a good night?" It was Nils who with an arch smile looked at us.

He explained that Oscar had been forced to leave early due to a sudden important business case. However we could take it easy he said; use of the bathroom and then come down for breakfast. He promised to take us back to our hotel in due time.

"What are you doing?" asked Sarah when she noticed Nils' camera.

"Well we thought you wanted a remembrance from the night in this house. Oscar will mail a DVD for you later on.

We were quite naked when we walked over the floor. Nils laughed when he continued filming us hand in hand on our way to the bathroom.

Now I noticed that my traveling wear was neatly arranged on one of the chairs. Looking at the other one I saw that Sarah's blouse and skirt were laid ready in a corresponding way. There were also fresh sets of our underwear. Obviously Nils had paid a visit to our hotel to get our belongings just as Oscar promised last night.

We made a nice use of the shower together. We rubbed each other over with soap; a very lovely way to get in intimate contact. Sarah's tits got a careful treatment with the soap. My fingers made her nipples hard. Her pussy was washed softly by my hand sliding up and down her soft pussy lips. Circling her clit made her very excited. Still more she enjoyed the water jet when I rather sharply spayed her crotch. She roared and arched back.

She gave me a similar attention. I think my penis and balls never had been so tenderly handled as when she massaged them with the soap. Then the hard water jet made me cum. "Gracious me!" she cried when my hot cream hit her.

When dressed we went downstairs and found a delicious breakfast on the table in the garden. Same young girl, Maria, as yesterday saw to that we were treated as royalties. She regretted that Oscar hadn't being able to accompany us. "You will hear from him later when you have returned home," she said.

Soon it was time to say farewell to Maria. We went back to the hotel with our car followed by Nils in the sports car. He waited for us to catch the rest of our belongings and gave us a lift to the airport just in time for our flight home to the cold north.

be24you
be24you
20 Followers
12