Unexpected Beach Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
There's no hiding as she parades me about naked at the beach.
2.4k words
4.21
39.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

It felt like all eyes were on us as we walked the 15 meters or so to the waters' edge, the pebbles loose under my beach shoes meant neither of us were overly dignified in this and Donna would squeeze my hand each time she slipped. As I neared the water I stopped and kicked off my shoes, angry at myself as I hadn't thought to bring a towel with me. I suddenly panicked that, as a cold wave crashed over my lower legs, this cold water might have a drastic effect on my manhood. I stopped and said it was too cold for me and that I'd paddle but Donna yanked my arm and pulled me in. The beach shelved and we both toppled into the icy water. In fact it was probably not that cold but the contrast to the near 30 degrees in the sunshine just made me go goose-bumps all over and I felt my balls run for the safety of my lower abdomen!

I swam about with Donna for about 15 minutes. It was a lovely feeling to swim in the nude and I made the most of it. I am a much stronger swimmer than Donna and in the end I had to give up swimming to assist her inefficient technique that had her getting battered by the light waves. He body was warm to the touch and, although I was not doing it deliberately, my hands were touching her way beyond what is allowed for 'friends', in my mind at least. We moved in close to sure and I was able to squat against the pebbles with Donna sat on my knees keeping her upper body out of the water. I was definitely getting hard for her as I held her soft waist firmly so as not to allow her to get pulled into the water by the tide. I knew I had to move as my dick would soon be digging into her buttocks.

I pulled us both up and out of the water onto the beach. I then made the awkward scramble to our footwear and once my feet were covered I took Donna over her flip-flops. I realised I was distracted by this gentlemanly task and so hadn't thought to look down at my penis to see how bad the cold water had effected my dignity. All in all it was not too bad. My balls were up inside me and me semi was poking out about 3 inches in just enough of a downward angle to not look I was erect. Donna held onto my shoulder as she put her flip-flops on and I had a great view down into her cleavage as she leant into me. The waves had moved her bikini top a bit and the top of one nipple was clearly visible. My ogling didn't go unnoticed though and I got a light slap on the arm and a telling off from her for perving over her 'wardrobe malfunction'; her broad smile leading me to believe the telling off was more for show than for real; and as she 'fixed' herself I got a brief glimpse of one full pointy nipple.

Once set I went to head back towards Nikki but Donna grabbed my arm and once we were holding hands she pulled me along the water's edge. I felt very exposed as we walked slowly along the waterfront with literally hundreds of people looking our way. I was pleased to see I was warming up and my balls were coming back out but I did feel like I was on show for them all and they all were having a look. My only saving grace was that I was hand-in-hand with Donna, meaning for the lonesome straight men at least, I was possibly being looked upon with envy. Her nipples were poking through her top like pen lids and she was swaying her hips more than necessary as we walked.

As we neared the edge of the nudist zone I could see many clothed people just outside the imaginary line. Many, if not most, were women and I had to take another quick look at my package to know if was going to be embarrassed some more. I now had a full set of balls out on show, but my dick was down to just a couple of inches, albeit a fair bit fatter than normal. I had to live with what I had so stood tall as we left the nude section fully. I pulled at Donna's arm and said we were now out of the nude area but she pointed out a naked couple who were a good 20m further along. Donna said on busy days people spread out more and it was the norm. So she dragged me along past all these people who were definitely looking at me (us). I felt almost overawed by this unplanned exposure and felt I might shrink back further so didn't even look.

Finally we reached the naked couple we'd seen. Turned out she was topless in a thong and he was wearing tan colour shorts that were similar to skin colour. Donna laughed as we got to where he sat and she lay but instead of hightailing it out of there she stopped to tell them the story of what she had done. The topless girl in the thong sat up and laughed with Donna then peered over the top of her sunglasses at me. She said to Donna that I looked a bit scared or worried of something then looked at my groin and smiled again before saying goodbye. After what seemed like 5 minutes we did turn and head back.

As we reached the nudist beach line again Donna moved us to a higher level and we strode along again. I felt like she was showing me off to all and sundry as we moved along past all the people. I did get the chance to look at some nice naked ladies though and having Donna with me made it feel more acceptable for some reason. Donna made us continue past Nikki a few meters further up and we walked all the way to the other 'line' where the nude section ended. This time there was just a single young woman of about 25 alone in a modest bikini just beyond the 'line'. She had a lovely figure and I was definitely eyeing her up as we approached but she wasn't looking our way. She was tilted slightly away reading a book held high above her to cancel out the sun. Donna marched us right up to her and stopped as our shadows hit her torso, making her look our way.

"Is this where the nude bit finishes?" she asked the woman who was now sitting slightly up and looking me all over. Donna was doing this to embarrass me for sure. She knew the boundaries for sure and didn't need this sexy thing to explain it to her. She smiled at us and spoke to Donna like I wasn't there as she pointed out the sign and the curve of the pebble bank. She then ogled me all over again as explained where the imaginary line would be and that we were right on the boundary, but not to worry too much as people spread beyond it all the time. Donna thanked her and said that like the woman she was not ready to strip naked with so many nude men about. The woman agreed and they chatted for a couple of minutes or more and the woman said if her boyfriend arrived she'd likely scoot into the nude beach to go naked for an all-over tan. I piped up and said to Donna that getting an all-over tan would be good but the woman said to me to not be pushy and let her make her own choices. As the woman was looking me over I'd been looking her over and had a stirring. Not sure if the situation, her body or both but I was on the rise and it was becoming obvious. I tried to suggest to Donna we leave this woman to her book and thankfully the woman suggested it was a good idea before I 'embarrassed myself'. Donna looked at me puzzled, then saw my dick starting to point up and gave it a slap before apologising for my lack of control and pulling me back towards Nikki.

As we neared Nikki we were stopped again by Donna at the couple whom I'd briefly talked to earlier, the little oriental woman and huge black guy. Her suit now dry was more concealing than last time I'd seen it but he was still naked, his enormous penis resting on his thigh as hey lay back. The oriental woman was sat cross-legged watching the world go by as she stroked her partners thigh, her small fingers just about brushing the tip of his dick with each up-stroke. Donna commented on our similar situations of clothed females with naked males and how it seems to be very common on this particular beach. Odd to say that I thought as we'd seen just one other cfnm couple in our travels?

She laughed and said she didn't want to get photographed by some pervert with a zoom lens. Again an odd statement albeit this time from the other woman in this little gathering. Donna said she had seen a couple of guys holding phones 'suspiciously' already today so it was likely for the best. The woman said she was quite happy to do photos but she wanted to be in control. The girl eyed me over as the conversation progressed and I looked down to see where I was at. I was now at semi hard and fading a little but not upright like I had been a few moments before. "I'd be happy to take some pics of you together if you wanted?" She then said. Donna said she might just take her up on that.

The big guy then sat up onto his elbows to engage in the chit chat. His take was that most of the guys looked to be old men or gay couples from what he'd seen so far and that it unlikely somebody would try and sneak a photo. This of course instilled a debate between the three of them as I stood there quietly taking it all in. The guy also said he also didn't care if people took his naked photo as he was happy with his body and spent hours in the gym to get it just so. I noticed at this point that, where he'd sat up a little, she hadn't changed her strokes. This meant that whereas before she just glanced the tip she was now stroking over his whole dick-head with each stroke. He wasn't complaining and Donna was actively watching her hand too. The woman did a good job of making it look so natural and simple yet it was clearly starting to have an effect on the guy. He wasn't getting much bigger but it was now casting a slight shadow on his thigh rather than resting on it.

Donna brought it back to his earlier comment and said he had a lovely physique and asked him about his gym routines, how much weight he could lift and the like; the whole time his dick was reacting to his woman's touch as well as Donnas eyes staring at it. He must have clenched a couple of times as it twitched, something that was clearly done for Donnas benefit but that eroticised the whole thing which got me getting hard too. I looked around to see if people were noticing us and they were, they definitely were. In fact I think we were creating a little crowd of onlookers. People who were passing by were now slowed right down or hovering about near us.

Donna and the Oriental woman were still in discussion about why Pilates was better than yoga. I'd not registered the direction of chat as had been distracted by what was going on all around me but it wasn't going to end soon for sure. The guy and I looked at each other and he gave me a shrug of the shoulders. It was done in a 'guy' way to clearly express that we were both along for the ride and the ladies were in charge. He was now sitting up more to allow her a better angle without stopping the movement along his thigh and it was now less subtle than before as she would grasp his whole shaft briefly and then let it go every now and then. His large appendage in her petite hand was quite mesmerising and I could see Donna was practically squirming in her flip-flops as it began to point right up.

At this point I had to turn in and move closer to Donna so that my now full on erection was only visible by the couple and a few people off in the distance. In doing so my penis pressed into her thigh and I thought I'd get in trouble; but surprisingly she just moved her arm so that she was lightly stroking my shaft with the tips of her fingers. I was fully engorged and my 6" was positively throbbing. The oriental woman then leant over and touched my foot to get my attention so I looked over at her and she smiled at me then said I was a cute little man. Donna countering by saying her man was cute too but more in the enormous range which made him chuckle out loud.

Donna looked up and around us. I think she'd forgot we were on a public beach. She gasped and let go of me. "We'd better be away before half the beach come over for a viewing!" Donna said loudly to the couple and pulled me behind her as we moved. "And perhaps I might come back over for that picture later!"

We moved quickly over to Nikki and I fell into my towel, pulling up my knees to hide my pulsing erection. I wasn't sure if Nikki had seen as she hadn't been looking right at us as we came over the few meters towards her; but just in case she had missed it Donna blurted out to her. "Hey Nikki, have you seen Tony got a stiffie?" Nikki grinned a wide smile but claimed ignorance and that she had missed it. Donna decided that this required her to bash at my knees in an attempt to push them down to expose my erection but I resisted and batted her hands away. Both girls were laughing at this and I didn't know where to look so I spun over to lay on my front again.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers