Unexpected Benefits

Story Info
Its amazing what a relaxing massage will do to a client.
1.3k words
4.26
201.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working now for the past four months as a massage therapist at the Andrew's Chiropractic Clinic. I am 27 years old and recently completed 180 hours of classes in massage therapy. I got this job after completing my classes and give maybe 20 massages a week to both men and women. I am an attractive young woman, with short blonde hair, weigh 123 lbs and have 34b breasts with very puffy aurolea and hard pointy tips. I often must wear a sweatshirt while giving massages to cover up my pointy breasts, since the cool air conditioned air makes them constantly hard.

I'm writing about one of my regular clients, Phil, who comes in about every two weeks for a full body massage before his chiropractic adjustment. He is a local community leader, well known by most everyone in the community. He is also the father of one of my best girl friends from high school. He always has something interesting to talk about as I give him his massage. He is well toned for a 50 year old man, and he seems very comfortable with his nakedness. When I pull his sheet aside to expose his buttocks, he always tells me how good it feels when I massage his buttocks and his upper legs. So naturally I spend a lot of time there to please my client.

About a month ago, while giving him his massage, I had him turn from his back to his stomach. As usual, he pulled the sheet down to just below his chest, and I continued with his massage. He became less talkative, as though having something weighing heavy on his mind. He appeared to be under a lot of stress. I continued his massge in silence, and after a bit, I noticed his sheet had slipped down so that it was now just below his navel. At first I thought this was an accident it had slipped down, but as the massage went along, the sheet continued lower until the tip of his very hard penis was now in plain view. His eyes were closed and he may not of been aware of it, so I tried my best to ignore his erection. While massaging his neck, more of his penis was now exposed, perhaps the top five inches of his thick manhood. I finished his massage, and tried to act non challant in case he didn't know what a show he was putting on. He thanked me for an enjoyable massage, told me he felt more relaxed, and as I walked out to allow him to change, his eyes were open and he gave me a big smile as he always does. All the while, he did nothing to cover his exposed and very hard penis.

I could hardly get his erect penis out of my mind, and yet, my professional ethics told me that it was probably better not to say anything as it may have been an accident that he was not aware of. Clearly I did not want to lose my job in the event I mis-read the situation, and yet allowing anything sexual to develop would be highly unprofessional.

Two weeks later Phil came in for his next massage and adjustment, and nothing was said about the previous incident. But again, as he rolled over, he placed the sheet again low on his stomach, and sure enough before long his erect penis was in plain view. At one point, as I was massaging his arm from the side, he looked over at me making eye contact, and his hand reached down and scratched his balls, then he again placed his hand on his stomach. I watched in amazement as his cock got even larger, and his cock head appeared to bob up and down on his abdomen several times. His eyes were closed, and he said, 'I am really enjoying this massage very much'. I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but had my suspicions. So I commented, 'yes, you appear to be very relaxed from what I can tell'. Again, the massage ended, he thanked me for such a relaxing massage. I made eye contact with him, he smiled broadly, and I told him I was happy he felt good.

My thoughts were that once exposing himself was perhaps an accident, but that twice was less likely to be an accident, but I didn't want to make the situation worse, and even enjoyed it a bit knowing that my simple massage would make his dick hard. I decided to see what would happen the next time. I also decided that I would wear a T-shirt without a bra under my t-shirt for his next scheduled massage, and would also wear thin nylon shorts with no panties.

Today, Phil came in for his massage, and again nothing was said about the previous massage. Shortly after I began the massage, Phil told me he was warm, asked for a drink of water, and also asked if I minded removing the sheet. I said no, and offered him a small towel, which he declined. So here he was on his stomach, and naked as a jay brid. When it came time to roll over, I again offered him a towel, and he accepted. He placed it directly over his crotch. As I began working on his feet however, I could see the tip of his penis from beneath the towel. Soon it swelled and began lifting the small towel in such a way so as to expose his entire penis from beneath the towel until it flopped over pointing at his head. There was no mistaking now that he was fully exposed, as he watched me massage his legs and feet. I tried to look disinterested, and not make eye contact, but his hard on was now maybe 8', and when I would occasionally look up, he had that broad smile on his face.

When I moved to his side to do his arms, I placed the back of his hand directly on my breast. I made sure the back of his hand was pressed against my breast, as I did his shoulder, so he could feel my now very hard nipple. When I lowered his arm to his side, his hand laid against my thigh, and I positioned my hip forward and back as I massged his shoulder so his fingers came into contact with my crotch through the sheer nylon running shorts I had on. I put pressure on his hand until he also pushed his knuckles in my crotch. I began to rock against his hand, even closing my eyes as he did so. I had to move, as I did not want to have an orgasm while massaging a client. Also I often scream when I'm having an orgasm, and also there was only a thin door between the massage room and the hallway/reception area.

When I switched sides, I did the same, and so did he. I was almost moaning, watching his cock bob as his knuckles pressed against my hardened clit. He had closed his eyes, and his breathing became labored. Suddenly and unexpectedly, he ejaculated several large globs of white semen all over his stomach. Some of it landed near his face. He penis pulsed, and it must have oozed for almost a minute as he regained his breathing. I was so turned on, but tried to remain professional. I grabbed the towel which had covered his penis, gave it to him and he wiped up the sticky mess on his stomach. His penis began to shrink, and he covered it up. Nothing further was said about what had happened.

This time, when I finished, Phil thanked me for a relaxing massage, and I left the room. After he left, I found a fifty dollar bill on the massage table. I can't wait until the next massage.

Andrea