Unexpected Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to say it, Karen," she interrupted me nervously, "I understand. I like what you're doing."

I grabbed her breasts tighter and feeling the padding of the cup. My fingers pinched the crest of the cup as I felt for the nipple underneath. Ann took a small step back telling me I'd found her hardening tit. The idea of arousing my own mother only made me hotter.

"Does that feel good when I touch you like that?" I asked softly.

"It feel wonderful darling," she replied, almost ashamed knowing where her own hand was going.

"Can I squeeze it harder?" I asked.

"A lot harder," she replied.

My hand fondled her large breast enjoying its fleshy weight. My fingers pinched the crest of her bra rudely until I felt the hard nipple beneath it. Once I felt the stiffness, I pinched as hard as I could, causing my mother to moan softly. It felt so weird giving my own mother sexual pleasure.

We stopped kissing as I closed my eyes and savored Ann's touch. My stomach filled with butterflies. She saw my eyes close in pleasure as she let her hand rub against my hairy slit. Then she turned her hand around and cupped my entire cunt. My knees bent and she took a firmer grip of my crotch. I was standing in such an embarrassing position as I felt her fingers become slimy with my lubricant. My pussy lips swelled under her velvet-like touch.

My orgasm was coming fast. I had hardly ever cum with so little stimulation. I stroked my mother's face again as she watched my face contort with pleasure. As her hand rubbed my pussy back and forth and she looked at my loss of control she became more confident and less scared. Her index finger began to press heavily along my slit without penetrating me. My juices were now all over her fingers.

"Your hand feels so warm," I moaned.

"Is this the way you like it done, Karen?" she asked in a whisper.

I nodded as my hands grabbed her shoulders to steady myself. I launched my tongue in her mouth. Our lips locked in a heat of passion. I knew this was a special kiss as I tasted her lipstick and ran my tongue around her mouth. My hands slid down her arms and planted themselves on her hips. Our breasts were pressed against each other. My body began to rock and I moaned uncontrollably as her fingers caressed my wet pussy. I was sweaty and in heat, and I couldn't pull myself away even if I wanted to.

"Oh Mom," I screamed as I came. "Your finger feels so fucking good!"

My hips bucked and I hugged her close as her hand started to vigorously rub my pussy. My breathing became jagged and my skin tingled with a new pleasure I'd never had in sex before. I buried my head in her shoulders, almost ashamed at my reaction. My knees were still bent and Ann's hand found a nice rhythm that ran from the top of my pubis to the tip of anus. Her hand slid easily with my flowing juices. My orgasm went on longer than normal with rays of pleasure pulsating in every corner of my body.

I hugged my mother close keeping my head buried in her shoulder as I felt the waves of orgasmic pleasure vibrate in me. Ann moved her fingers and feathered the spot just around my clit. My hips twitched, squeezing my legs together. She didn't pull her hand away, liking the effect she was having on me.

"Oh Mom, I've never felt it this way before. Your touch is like magic, really," I whispered in her ear as I began to kiss her face again.

"Oh, honey, I'm so glad you liked it," she said with the same nervous voice, "I never knew we could do this so easily."

We kissed some more before I told her to do the inevitable.

"I want to feel you inside me. Your fingers are so warm," I said.

She didn't enter me immediately but feathered my pussy lips and watched me squirm.

"Just put two fingers together like a pistol and slide them in," I uttered softly.

Slowly I felt her two fingers enter my womanhood. I grunted, feeling another orgasm growing. Her fingers didn't penetrate me very deeply.

"Go further, if want," I prodded her, "go all the way."

Her fingers slid in more.

"Right to the knuckles, Mom," I said.

Slowly she sunk her fingers deep into my vaginal canal. I could feel her fingers explore he smooth lining and wetness of my womanhood. I squirmed more, finding it hard to stand still.

"Do you like what your fingers are feeling, Mom," I asked in a exasperated tone, realizing how hard it was to talk with someone else's finger lodged deep in my pussy.

"Yes, she whispered" as I felt her fingers twirl inside me.

"I'm used to being pumped hard, so don't worry if you let go and ram me hard," I instructed her.

Her fingers sunk in more, twisting and prodding my clitoris. I exhaled, feeling a deep pleasure by such a simple touch. I knew it was her special touch, my mother's.

"Did you want to do this, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, Karen," she replied in a uncertain voice, not sure how much to say.

"Your hand feels real good," I said, still breathing hard. "Does it feel strange to have your hand between my legs?"

"I'm embarrassed Karen, having my hand in your ....," her voice breaking off.

"Some woman call it their love nest or pussy. Call it what you like, Mom," I replied with a ragged breath.

I felt very vulnerable and embarrassed as her hand and fingers massaged my entire sex in my panties. I put my hand on the outside of panties, pressing my mother's hand deeper into my cunt to give her confidence.

"I always get hot when I arouse another woman. Do like watching me and making me squirm, playing with my sex?" I asked, hardly holding my breath.

"Yes, it's driving me crazy," she replied, as we looked into each other's eye as she finally began to thrust her fingers into me, making me groan.

We kissed again and stared into each other's eyes for a long time, as my mother continued her thrusting motion. It was the most intimate moment I've ever had, sharing an orgasm with my mother.

"You've thought about finger fucking a woman a lot, haven't you?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she replied embarrassed by my question.

"I'm yours Mom, do what you want to me," I could hardly contain my orgasm as I threw both arms around my Mom and buried my head in her shoulder..

My mother's hand soon gained a new confidence and she began to pump hard and fast.

"Oh yes, Mom, harder, fuck me, please fuck me hard. You can do it," I mumbled under my muffled breath. Thinking she wouldn't like my bad language, I apologized.

"No, don't worry, honey. Say what you like," she replied, almost breathless herself.

The older woman reveled in her ability to arouse me and make me cum. Her fingers filled my cunt nicely and her pumping was forceful and gentle at the same time. Then, to my surprise, I felt her free hand slide up the back of my dress and grab the back of my bra. Her strong hand pulled me back, thrusting my pelvis out. I opened my eyes and saw a raw determination in my mother's eyes that only moments ago were loving and soft; it was as if her alter-ego was showing.

Her hand and fingers now banged into me roughly and I felt helpless. My bra was being pulled hard against my breasts and I felt my nipples tingle against the lacy cups and grow hard. I'd always wanted a strong lover who could do this to me, take control of my lust. Pleasure began to ripple through every part of my female body as my hips now gyrated with my mother's pounding penetration. My whole body quivered and my head shook up and down; it felt as if I was riding a wild beast.

"Is this the way my baby likes it?" my mother asked in a serious tone.

"Oh yeah, Mom, your fingers feel wonderful," was all I could reply.

A deep fantasy was being lived out and I couldn't hold back any longer. The second orgasm arrived and I couldn't stop it. I just closed eyes, groaned and bite my lip. This second orgasm came fast and shook me. My legs were weak yet I felt intense pleasure everywhere as I squeezed my legs around my mother's hand as if I was a teenager again having her first orgasm.

As the feelings of climax faded, I kept my mother's fingers trapped in my pussy by holding my legs together.

Like a reflex, she kept pumping me gently, feeling me twitch and wither as her fingers glided passed my extremely sensitive clitoris.

"May I?" she asked. "This will be my first time."

I nodded as I felt her fingers fondled my swollen clitoris. Her fingers felt my fleshy pearl and I think she liked my reflexive squirming that I couldn't control as she made my entire sweaty body whimper with female pleasure. I never felt such feelings before, probably because I'd never let myself be taken so completely. Maybe I did it now because I trusted my mother, really trusted her.

Being weakened by the orgasm, I slid down my mother's body and lay wrapped around her feet. My clothes were a mess but I didn't care. I put a hand between my legs to soothe the post-orgasmic sensations that still filled my sopping cunt.

We remained silent. I could hear my mother's breathing calm and her body relax. She was returning to her sedate self again.

The older woman was wearing a knee-length skirt with stockings. I put my hands on her calves and slid them up and down on her stockings several times. I looked up and saw her take a deep sigh. She had large hips and her stocking bands were tight. My hands played with her garters, rubbing their underside.

"Will it bother you if I kiss you down here," I asked, trying to be sensitive to her feelings.

"Oh Karen," she sighed, "haven't we already gone too far?"

"I don't know," I said, as my hands slid over her panties that covered her sizeable ass. "It all depends on how you feel. Are you excited?"

"Yes, but you're my daughter," she pleaded, with her face expressing the guilt she felt inside..

"Mom," I said firmly, "lift up your skirt."

She did what I told her, exposing her beige stockings, white garters and satin full-paneled panties. I stared at her smoothness of the panties as the fabric narrowed to her crotch. I fluttered my fingers over the soft pooch that housed her mature pussy. Ann, my mother, twitched again and breathed deeply. For the second time that day, I found myself underneath a woman's dress. I never thought I would be in such a position with my mother.

My lips touched the panties and I pressed my nose against the impression of the vulva. My senses were heightened as I smelled a combination of sweat, pussy juices and perfume. Ann's legs tensed, obviously aroused.

With one hand behind her ass, I grabbed her panties from the ass and pulled tight, stretching the panties over her slit. I rubbed the outside of her panties letting my fingers find her covered slit. The sensation made the older woman squirm on her feet.

"When is the last time you made love, Mom?" I asked softly increasing the pressure on her slit.

Ann hesitated before she said: "It's been a long time, honey."

"Have you been thinking only of men since the last time?" I asked

"Please don't make me answer that," Ann said, almost in tears, still holding her skirt up. "This is too much Karen. I want to stop," she continued, almost mumbling. "This isn't right."

"Let me just say good-bye here," I said, knowing I had passed the point where I couldn't stop.

I kissed the panties again and let my tongue roll around the leg-band that I pried away with my finger. I saw her pubic hairs and the wet matted look of a woman in heat. Even with all her hair, her pussy lips were clearly visible and not as nicely packaged as in younger women. Closing my eyes, I put my face to her crotch and lightly kissed her sex. She didn't move so I stuck out my tongue and licked the hairy line of her mature slit. She withered with excitement.

I leaned back for a moment and let my finger slide up and down her thick bushy cunt lips. I'd never been with a woman as old as Ann and I found my own excitement beyond control. Her sensitive pussy and our relationship aroused me like never before.

Keeping her panties pulled aside, I licked her thick pubic hairs and then slid my tongue between the lips of her wet twat. Ann let her skirt fall over my head, making everything dark, but she pushed my head against her hips forcing my tongue in deeper to her love canal.

The older woman shook with anticipation.

I've kissed and licked other pussy, but I never before felt so keyed as this time. I was breaking a taboo I had never thought I could. But it felt so good.

I sucked in Ann's long fleshy pink pussy lips, indifferent to her thick hairy pubic hairs that tickled my facial cheeks. Her pubic hairs were long and unkempt. It felt like she never trimmed her bush. The cunt lips were coated in her juices and I tasted their salty wetness. I could actually feel them swell in my mouth until they became smooth and slippery. The long pubic hairs immediately around her vulva were now wet and I felt them against my lips. After a little tongue work I found her clit. I became excited, tasting all the things one does around a pussy. I was surprised that her juices smelled like my own.

Ann put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. Hearing her moan I sucked her clit harder. I knew her sexual response would not be too fast after such a long absence of sex so I played with growing nub between my teeth. Soon it was engorged.

As her pleasure increased my mother finally spread her legs and bent her knees. It was hot in my little tent of lust as I penetrated her with two fingers. Her cunt was not tight and I could have easily put all my fingers in her. Ann wiggled on her feet with lust.

I wanted to do something special. Knowing that any man she might have had sucked her pussy, I thought she would like something new. I moved my head and let my tongue reach out to touch her anus. The effect was immediate as she jumped. She was anal sensitive but probably never knew it. I let my tongue circle her bud, feeling the wrinkly skin of her sphincter muscle. My nose filled with all the aromas of ass kissing. I poked her entrance and felt her squirm on her feet. Her reaction gave me great satisfaction knowing the power I had over the older woman.

I went back to kissing her pussy and let my finger follow her pubic hairs to her asshole. I circled the bud and eased the tip of my finger into it without penetrating her. My mother grunted ecstatically with pleasure.

Ann's breathing was becoming hard. She leaned her back against the wall, probably not used to having an orgasm while standing. I realized that it probably wasn't very polite to do this the first time standing, but that is where the passion of the moment found us.

Just when I lost myself in my own thoughts her legs tensed and pressed together. I leaned back and stopped sucking but my fingers were still caressing her anus. I shifted them and let my thumb enter her moist pussy. I kissed her inner thighs, along the band of the stockings as I heard her small cries pleasure.

"Oh baby," she said moaning, "that feels so good."

I let my thumb jab her clit several more times as the orgasm made her shudder. I kept my fingers in for long time as I felt her vaginal tunnel suck them in, amazed that her pussy would react so normally after not having sex for so long. Ann stood against the wall, savoring her orgasmic bliss.

I let my fingers slide out, putting her panties back in place. I freed myself from under her skirt, breathing deeply from all the exercise. I straightened her skirt and finished by hugging and thanking one another for what we'd done together. Each of us then made a quick trip to the bathroom. I took a long pee, wiped my pussy clean and fixed my clothes. My lipstick had become smudged from all the sucking and kissing. Later, we sat together and sipped wine.

"I hope you don't feel guilty, Mom?" I asked softly, as I snuggled up to her on the couch.

"I don't know what I feel. It's all so new, honey," she replied. " I just didn't think I could do something like with, especially with you."

"Attraction happens, Mom," I retorted sincerely. I told my mother not to feel guilt but to follow her pleasure for once.

"You probably think of young woman, don't you Mom?" I asked after we sat silently.

"How can you tell?" she said, surprised.

"I could tell the way you looked at the young sales clerk in the store today," I replied.

"It was that obvious, was it?" she asked.

"Yes," I said as we both broke out laughing. "How young are the girls in your fantasies?"

She didn't answer so I kissed her on the mouth, telling her it was ok to share her fantasies with me.

"I like looking at young college women, Karen. I hope that doesn't shock you."

"No, we all have preferences, Mom," I assured her. "Do you rent videos and watch girls?

"Well, yes, I mean, not all the time, just for curiosity. You know, not to arouse me. It was just once," my mother stammered embarrassingly.

I imaged her for a moment lying on the bed masturbating as she watched pornography. The thought aroused me of thinking older women liked it too.

After few minutes I had my mother relax, close her eyes and put her head back. I unbuttoned her blouse and massaged her breasts. She was wearing a marooned satin bra with only a thin piece of lace connecting the two cups together. I was surprised because my mother needed a lot more support than the bra could offer. I understood why her breasts flopped so much when she walked but I guess it was her attempt at being sexy.

I uncapped her breasts and both large orbs flopped nicely over her bra. Her bosom was now fully exposed to me to explore and gaze as I stared at their size and beauty. She had large brown aureoles, the size of silver dollars; her nipples were thick and fat with thin blue veins radiating in all directions. She had a nice tan line just above the crest of each breast with the skin immediately around the nipples being a soft white. Like some women, a patch of freckles spotted her chest. I lifted both breasts and bounced them in my hands. Their weight amazed me. I fingered a blue vein or two that wound their way from the tits. I felt the smooth silky skin that capped her large mammary glands.

"They're beautiful Mom," I said, watching her blush, understanding for the first time why some woman can become fixated on another woman's bosom. I'd never sucked an older woman's nipple before but I knew I had to suck Ann's, fulfilling my fantasy to suck my mother's nipples again.

"I've never held such big breasts like yours, Mom," I said gleefully, massaging both orbs in my hands, bouncing them up and down. "Is it going to feel funny to have one of your daughters suck them again?"

"I never thought it would happen, but I'm happy it has," she whispered as she lifted one of her breasts and guided my mouth to its tit.

I'll never forget how sweet it was to put her swollen nipple between my lips and draw her breast into my mouth.

"Oh Karen, that feels so good" she groaned as my teeth pulled harder on her tit.

"Do you like it hard, Mom?" I asked lifting my mouth from her tit.

She nodded as I bit harder on the fat nipple, sucking deeper into my mouth. Soon I become very calm, not wanting to hurry or finish. I sucked the fat nipple for several minutes, almost cooing with pleasure. I'd never had such a large tit in my mouth. No matter how hard I tugged on it with my nibbling, my mother only groaned with pleasure. My tits never swelled so large and fat. I knew I was sucking special tits, the tits of a real mother.

As I kissed and sucked both tits, I could see the older woman becoming aroused.

"I don't think I could cum again, honey," she remarked nervously, perhaps embarrassed about enjoying lesbian sex for the first time.

"Don't be ashamed about being horny. If anything, let me soothe you," I replied.

As my mouth sucked on her hard fat tit and enjoying every minute of it, my hand found its way back into the dark space between her legs. I caressed her stockings and fluttered my fingers over the wet crotch of her panties. The smell of sex and sweat filled the air.