Unexpected Debt

Story Info
Husband loses job and bills get tight.
7.2k words
4.09
82.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, My name is Kelsey. I am 5'6" weigh 130lbs and have medium length strawberry blonde hair, with greenish blue eyes. I am more on the athletic side and enjoy being outdoors. I have tan colored skin since I love being outside. I do have bigger boobs than other women my age, My size is a 34D. I have also been told that I have a nice butt since I am active, I am currently 28 years old.

I do have a fiancé at the present time, His name is Brandon. Brandon is 5'9" weighs 175 pounds and has short brown hair. He has blue eyes and is more on the average build size. Brandon is a couple years older than me at 30 years old. Brandon loves being outside so he also has tan colored skin. Brandon is very good with technology and it led him to getting a job with Apple.

We have been dating for 6 and a half years at this point and a year ago he asked me to be his wife. I was head over heels excited to be his wife because I love Brandon more than anything in the world. We currently live together and I am employed by Starbucks as a store manager.

Our relationship together is amazing and I love everyday I spend with Brandon. Time flew by and our wedding day fast approached. Our wedding was super stressful to plan but turned out to be everything I have ever wanted it to be. We ended up going on a honeymoon after our wedding to the Caribbeans and it was so much fun. I loved Brandon more than anything in the world and couldn't believe that I was now his wife.

Our honeymoon flew by and we came home and went back to reality as newlyweds. Brandon enjoyed his job and was very good with technology. We talked about starting a family but we never actually committed to it. I was in the mindset of if it happened one day then it happened but I know we both weren't ready for that yet.

One day while I was sitting on the couch watching tv when Brandon came home I could tell that he was upset.

I asked, "Whats wrong babe?"

Brandon said, "With the battery program we have going at work and everything I am just super stressed out."

I said, "I am sorry babe, is there anything I can do?"

Brandon said, "No."

I could tell something more was wrong with him so I continued to ask about his day.

I asked, "What else happened at work today?"

Brandon said, "Well, I had to get my phone replaced because it wasn't working right anymore."

Brandon continued, "Nobody was available when I needed the repair done so I did it myself."

I asked, "Are you supposed to do that?"

Brandon said, "No."

I asked, "Then why would you do that?"

Brandon said, "I don't know I wasn't really thinking."

I asked, "Does anyone know you did this?"

Brandon said, "No I don't think so."

I said, "Okay, well I hope you don't lose your job."

Brandon said, "Me too."

Well a couple days came and passed and I could tell Brandon was super nervous about the possibilities of him not having a job. Brandon started looking at available jobs in the area just in case worse came to worse because I could not afford to support the both of us.

About 3 days after the incident occurred I got a text from Brandon while I was at work and it read, "Well they let me go."

I didn't see the message until a couple hours later. Once I read the message I replied, "I am sorry babe, I love you so much."

Brandon replied, "I love you too."

I asked Brandon, "How did they find out?"

Brandon said, "They went through and looked at the recent repairs for customers and saw my name in the list."

I replied, "Oh, I see."

Brandon said, "Yeah."

I had to go back to work so I didn't reply back to Brandon. Once I got off work and came home Brandon was in a really bad mood and started yelling at me and picking fights with me for no reason. I couldn't take it and went up stairs and took a shower. I ended up going to bed early that night because I didn't want Brandon to yell at me all night.

The next morning I woke up before Brandon and got dressed and headed to work. I got a text from Brandon a few hours later that read, "I am sorry about last night babe I was just in a bad mood."

I replied, "I understand babe and I am here for you. I just don't want you to yell at me."

Brandon said, "I am sorry."

I went back to work and worked the rest of the day before coming home and making dinner for us.

Weeks passed and Brandon wasn't able to find a new job and we started to fall behind in bills and I started to stress out because I couldn't afford to support the both of us. We started to argue and fight with each other all the time. We hadn't ever fought this much in our relationship before and I was worried about our marriage failing. Brandon had gone through most of his savings account so he was having a hard time trying to make his bills. We hadn't ever fought

Brandon was coming up on his truck payment that he bought from his best friend and didn't have any money to pay him for the month.

Brandon asked, "Do you have any money that you could lend me to make my truck payment this month?"

I said, "No babe I don't I have been using a lot of extra money for the bills."

Brandon said, "Well I don't know what I am going to do."

I asked, "Have you tried talking to him about it?"

Brandon said, "Yes and he needs the money because thats what he uses to pay his truck payment."

I said, "Well, I am not sure what we can do."

Brandon said, "I don't know either my parents already said they couldn't help either."

I said, "Well I could try texting him if you would like."

Brandon said, "I don't know what that would do."

I said, "I don't know maybe we could work something out where I give him a little of money here and there."

Brandon said, "I guess."

I said, "Its worth a shot."

Brandon's friends name is Tim, he is a 35 year old white man. He has tattoos all over his body and is super skinny I would say weighed maybe 125 pounds if that. He has blonde hair with blue eyes. He also has 2 kids from his previous marriage but is single at the present time.

Ive know Tim for as long as Brandon and I have been dating and he is a very reasonable nice guy.

Brandon then gave me tim's number and I sent him a message saying, "Hey its Kelsey, I would like to talk to you about something if you have a minute."

Brandon then said, "Let me know what he says."

I said, "Of course."

Tim replied a couple minutes later saying, "How do I not have your number in my phone?"

I replied, "its a newish number."

Tim said, "Oh that would make sense."

I said, "Yeah hahaha."

Tim asked, "So whats up?"

I said, "Well, Brandon got fired from his job last month and hasn't found a new job yet and we are behind in bills already. I was wondering if you could allow him to skip a payment for a month."

Tim replied, "Dang that really sucks. I would let him do that but I rely on that money every month to make my payment for my truck and don't have the extra money to make my payment."

I replied, "There has to be something we can work out like me giving you payments here and there."

Tim said, "That wouldn't cover my payment though."

I replied, "True but I don't know what else we could do."

Tim replied, "Well I am sure we could figure something out."

I asked, "Like what?"

Tim said, "How about you send me a picture of you?"

I replied, "Just a picture?"

Tim replied, "Yeah a selfie."

I replied, "Why?"

Tim said, "Because I think you are absolutely beautiful."

I replied, "Uhm this is inappropriate."

Tim said, "Brandon doesn't have to know."

I replied, "I am married to him I am not going behind his back."

Tim said, "Well if I see it correctly you guys don't really have much of an option as you owe me money."

I said, "I am not going to ruin my marriage for a car payment."

Tim said, "Fine suit yourself, I will just come and take the truck back then."

I then told Brandon, "Tim is not being reasonable and wont let us make payments."

Brandon then started to freak out and started yelling at me and being mean to me. I then left the room and went upstairs. I started to stress out because I didn't know what we were going to do and with Brandon being stressed it made me stressed out.

I then looked at my phone and thought to myself, "Tim is pretty good looking."

I then said to myself, "Stop thinking like that."

I then held my phone in front of me and took a selfie and sent it to Tim. I couldn't believe that I had just done that. A couple minutes later I got a text back from Tim.

The text read, "Damn you are gorgeous."

I replied, "Stop."

Days carried on and Tim and I started talking more and more. Brandon had no clue we were still talking. Brandon thought after I told him there was nothing we could do he thought I stopped talking to him. The more we talked the more comfortable I became with talking with him. Tim had a way with words thats for sure but I really cared about Brandon and didn't want anything bad to happen to Brandon or for him to loose his truck that he really likes.

Well as days carried on and we started talking over snapchat instead of texting. For some reason I started sending him more selfies. I couldn't believe that I continued to send him pictures but I really didn't want Brandon to loose his truck or Tim get mad at Brandon.

Tim would always reply and say, "You are so beautiful or Brandon is so lucky."

One night while I was home alone since Brandon was over at his friends, Tim messaged me over snapchat and said, "You are super beautiful and have been sending me selfies a lot, I will make you a deal if you want."

I replied and asked, "Whats the deal?"

Tim said, "If you send me a picture in your bra and underwear I will accept payments whenever you could get them to me."

I replied back, "No absolutely not, I am married to your best friend I am not going to go behind his back like that. I thought I made that clear the last time you asked."

Tim said, "He will never know. I wont say a word, and didn't you want to help him out?"

I said, "Yes I did but not like that."

Tim said, "Okay then deals off and I want my money by this weekend."

I said, "You know thats not possible."

Tim said, "Fine I will come over there this weekend and pick up my truck."

I then said, "Please there has to be another way."

Tim said, "Nope."

I then got off the couch and walked up stairs. I pulled off my tank top that I had on which exposed my cheetah print laced bra and then pulled off my yoga pants exposing my cheetah print cheeky panties. I then stood in front of the mirror and opened up the camera on my phone and took a picture while I stuck my butt out in the picture. I then sent the picture to Tim over snapchat so the picture would disappear after.

I thought to myself, "I couldn't believe I am doing this right now."

Tim replied back, "Wow I am speechless."

I replied, "Brandon will never find out about this right?"

Tim said, "Of course."

I felt so guilty about sending him the picture. Tim had now seen what only Brandon gets to see. I put my clothes back on and went back down stairs and continued watching Tv. Tim and I continued talking over snapchat for awhile and then I stopped replying. Brandon got home soon after and came over and gave me a kiss. I tried making a move on Brandon and showing him that I wanted to have sex but Brandon pushed me off him.

I asked, "Whats the problem."

Brandon said, "I am just not in the mood I am sorry."

I said, "You haven't been in the mood for a month since you lost your job."

Brandon said, "Yeah exactly I am fucking stressed out right now Kelsey."

I said, "I understand but you don't need to be taking this out on me."

Brandon said, "I am not trying to."

I said, "Well you are."

Brandon said, "I am sorry."

Brandon then went upstairs and I could hear the shower turn on. I walked up stairs and joined him in the shower. Brandon didn't seem like he wanted much to do with me and this kinda upset me. I just wanted things to return to how they were before this happened. We finished showering shortly after and I went to bed since I had to be up for work the next morning and Brandon stayed up playing video games.

The next day at work I got a text from Tim and he asked, "Whens your lunch break?"

I said, "Around 1pm why?"

Tim said, "So is mine, Do you mind if I come hang out with you?"

I said, "No."

Tim said, "Okay."

I couldn't believe that I had agreed to have lunch with Tim. I was freaking out because I looked like crap and I smelled liked coffee. There was nothing I could do about it though and lunch time soon came. I saw Tim walk in so I clocked out for lunch and walked out to the lobby where he was.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug and said, "Hello."

Tim said, "Hello."

I asked, "What do you want for lunch?"

Tim said, "What do you guys have here?"

I said, "We have some really good sandwiches."

Tim said, "Okay just pick me out whichever one you like."

I ended up getting us both chicken paninis and we went and sat down at a table. I could tell that Tim was thinking about me in my bra and underwear again just the way he was looking at me.

I then asked, "So hows your day going?"

Tim said, "Pretty good nothing to bad, How about yours?"

I said, "Good, really busy earlier this morning."

Tim said, "Well at least you are past that now."

I said, "True."

We just sat there and talked about stuff for awhile before I had to go back to work. I gave Tim another hug before he left and then I returned back to work. A couple of my baristas asked me, "Who was that?"

I said, "Brandon's best friend."

They said, "Oh he was kinda cute."

I said, "Yeah I've know him for awhile."

I continued, "He was in the area and wanted to come by and say hi."

One of my baristas said, "He probably likes you."

I then said, "No he doesn't."

They all said, "Sure."

I went back to work and the rest of work flew by and soon I clocked out for the day. I got home and Brandon was playing video games. I went and sat my stuff down by the kitchen and walked over to Brandon and gave him a kiss.

Brandon asked, "How was work?"

I said, "Busy in the morning but the afternoon slowed down."

Brandon said, "Thats good."

I said, "Yeah Noelle came and visited me for my lunch today which was nice."

Noelle is my best friend and I couldn't believe that I just lied to Brandon like that.

Brandon said, "Oh thats nice of her."

I then went up stairs and started the shower. As I was getting in the shower Tim messaged me and asked, "Could we go out to dinner one night?"

I replied, "No Tim thats inappropriate especially since I am married."

Tim replied, "We had lunch today its no different."

I replied, "Yeah and that shouldn't have even happened."

I continued, "What am I even supposed to tell Brandon."

Tim said, "Just tell him you have to work late or that your going out with your friends."

I replied, "I don't know Tim."

I got in the shower and stood under the water letting it rush over my body. I then started to wash my body and my hair. I then shaved my armpits, legs and vagina and stood under the water for a while. While I was standing under the water I started to think about Tim and going to dinner with him. I knew I shouldn't be thinking about this but with how Brandon and I had been arguing lately it was pushing me towards hanging out with Tim. Especially with how nice Tim has been towards me lately. I soon turned the water off and got out of the shower and dried myself off.

I then put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt and walked back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Brandon. I looked at my phone and saw that Tim had messaged me back. I tried tilting my phone so Brandon couldn't see who I was talking to.

Tim said, "Well if you change your mind and want to go have a nice dinner with someone that can take your debt away let me know."

I replied back and said, "Stop you know we shouldn't even be talking."

Brandon looked over to me and asked, "Who are you texting?"

I got super worried that he knew something so I said, "Noelle."

Brandon asked, "What about?"

I said, "She's just asking me about my day and stuff."

Brandon said, "Oh okay."

Brandon didn't ask anything about Tim so I was super relieved at that but I had just lied to him about who I was talking to. I was only talking to Tim to try and keep the peace between him and Brandon and so he wouldn't come take his truck back.

Tim replied back and said, "Brandon will never know."

I replied, "Ugh you promise?"

Tim said, "Yes."

I said, "Fine when do you want to go?"

Tim replied and said, "How about tomorrow night?"

I said, "Thats really soon."

Tim said, "My truck payment is coming up this weekend."

I said, "Fine, you can pick me up from work if you want."

Tim asked, "What time do you get off?"

I said, "5pm."

Tim said, "Okay."

I couldn't believe I was doing this, going out to dinner with my husbands best friend. I then started going through my social media accounts trying to get my mind off it. I watched tv with Brandon for awhile before getting tired and going to bed. Brandon always stayed up late since he didn't have work or anything to worry about the next day.

I slept really well that night and woke up the next morning and started getting dressed I put on a teal laced cheeky with a black laced bra and then a button up shirt and my tan slacks. I then grabbed a change of clothes which consisted of my dark washed miss me jeans that had jewels on the butt pockets and then a black off the shoulder chiffon top that had flowers on it. I also grabbed a black strapless bra to go with the top. I then went into the bathroom and started doing my make up and putting my hair in a pony tail for work. I then walked out of the bathroom quietly with my clothes so Brandon wouldn't see I had a change of clothes with me.

I then made myself a bagel before I headed out the door. I got to work a short while later and clocked in and got to work. We were super busy that day and time flew by.

On my lunch I texted Brandon and said, "Noelle and I are going to dinner after work so I will be home a little later."

Brandon replied, "Okay I will make myself something to eat then."

Tim text me and asked, "Are we still on for tonight?"

I replied and asked, "Are you sure Brandon wont find out?"

Tim replied, "Yes."

I replied, "I guess."

I then had to go back to work and the last bit of my shift flew by. I then saw the clock turn 5pm and my stomach started to get butterflies. I clocked out and went and grabbed my change of clothes from my car and went back into the store and changed in the bathroom. My pants were super tight so I had to do a couple leg kicks to get them all the way on. I then undid my pony tail and brushed my hair. I then took my shirt and bra off and put my strapless bra on and then pulled my shirt on. Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom and put my change of clothes in my car.

I then saw Tim in his truck sitting in the parking lot. I walked over to his truck and got inside. I then said, "Hello."

Tim said, "Hello, Beautiful."

I said, "Stop!"

Tim asked, "Are you ready?"

I said, "Sure."

Tim was wearing a grey button up shirt and then some black jeans.

We then headed off for this sushi restaurant that was across town. We arrived at the restaurant and walked inside and got seated. I started looking over the menu and Tim did the same.

Tim asked, "So what are you thinking."

I said, "I am thinking a dragon roll."

Tim said, "That is a good one."

The waiter returned to take our order and I said, "I will take a dragon roll and then a mai tai to drink please."

Tim said, "I will take a california roll and a crazy roll and then a water to drink."

Tim then asked, "How was your day today?"

12