Unexpected Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Lovely to see her bend her head again and lick it off with her tongue as quick as anything - perhaps to save Jim from doing the deed. Again his face was a picture.

"See you tomorrow, Sandra, Jim. Perhaps a little further back up the beach but away from people and where it is still sandy, can you see? Say two in the afternoon. You can fuck tonight if you like but not tomorrow until I'm there. I think I'd like to see you both at it. I know I've seen you wank Jim but I'd like to see you really at it - play the voyeur and...err... join in! OK?"

I paused and waited. The reluctance of their agreement amused. I stood waiting with my cock steadily subsiding. It gave me a thrill to see them both individually glance at it before nodding. They were under the control of my cock and wouldn't it be ready for them tomorrow!

I slipped my sandals on, turned and walked away down the beach picking up my trunks and shirt as I did so. No doubt both were watching my retreating back and bottom, perhaps neither saying a word. There would be talk later - no question of that - but no way they could escape their obligation. They could simply not come to the beach, of course, but then there was the risk of me telling all. Perhaps to their colleagues or respective spouses... Perhaps I would not be believed if I did tell but would they take the risk of that? I doubted it - and I knew where they were staying and could therefore find them again!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12