Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Man catches M&F bosses in flagrante delicto on a beach.
6.7k words
4.38
11.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers

Chapter 2 - Intercourse

They did not take the risk. They were there on the beach the next day. I saw them in the distance as I walked along and I am sure they saw me from a long way away.

This time they were in swimming things, not naked, despite being in an empty part of the beach. Perhaps they had some plan to thwart me.

Jim stood up as I approached. "Robin," he said, "we've been talking."

I was hardly surprised.

"Good afternoon, Jim and good afternoon, Sandra. Another lovely day."

"We're prepared to forget what happened yesterday but anymore of your nonsense and you are out of the company and on the street with no references."

"On what pretext?"

"Shoddy work and don't think about 'unfair dismissal' and all that. An industrial tribunal might award you compensation - but possibly not with all the evidence - and, importantly, it won't or can't give you your job back and we'll make sure re-employment is so difficult for you. Of course if you just turn and walk away we'll forget all about it."

It was possibly a more generous offer than they might have made. Sandra was nodding, almost smirking, as Jim made his speech. His poise and control as a manager had all come back - perhaps with his swimming trunks.

"What about me spilling the beans on your little fling here?"

"No proof. We're not here as far as documentation and everything goes. No proof we were ever here. Just the sad wild allegations of a disgruntled, err, ex employee." He grinned in triumph. "Bye, bye Robin."

I turned with hunched shoulders and started walking up the beach and then turned. They were grinning.

"What about these photographs?" I reached into my shorts and held up a few choice photographs. Photographs taken the night before. Photographs of Jim and Sandra at a beach side restaurant with the name of the beach very clearly on a sign in the background showing quite clearly exactly where it was; photographs showing a very happy couple holding hands and even, in one, kissing. The only thing missing really was photographs of sexual intercourse.

The change in their faces as they saw them was a delight. Elation to the other thing in seconds.

"Fuck," said Jim.

"Precisely!" I replied stepping forward and back up to them, reaching and slipping my hand into Sandra's bikini top. A warm, soft breast in my hand. She pushed me away.

"Now, Sandra, I thought I made the deal clear yesterday. You do what I want for the next two days and then nothing more is said or done." Their faces were a picture as it sunk in just how their plan had failed. My victory was sweet. "Now just to make sure of what I thought we had agreed, can I have confirmation and..." I held out my hand, "your swimming things."

To the victor the spoils, the handing over of bikini and swimming shorts was like the surrender of a sword after battle. So funny seeing them removing their limited clothing and placing them in my outstretched hand. Lovely to see Sandra's fine breasts again, her carefully tended mons and womanly bottom. Wonderful to think I would shortly be inside her. My penis in my boss's long desired 'snatch.' I would watch the entry, my swollen knob pushing her folds aside. Jim would watch as well. I would insist.

They did not say anything, just looked at each other and taken their swimming things off.

"Sandra, you may suck me."

Lovely having her undo my belt and take down my shorts, kneeling naked to do so. I had not been erect before but the touch and thought of her hands changed that. As she tugged the shorts down my cock was pulled downwards so, once released, it bounded up again and slapped her on the nose.

Jim's penis was flaccid. I hoped they had not been up to naughtiness recently. I hoped their thoughts of evading my control had not lead to that disobedience. I wanted Jim 'up' as well as me.

Once more Jim's look of disgust as Sandra's lips slid over my knob but his face belied his sexual reaction to the event. Without touching it, his penis began to rise to the sexual sight. I smiled and watched. It is not often, as a heterosexual man, I get to see a penis strengthen and erect - other than my own, of course. Indeed of late I had not had a lot of opportunity, either, of viewing the other sex in a state of sexual excitement - more was the pity. The three days with Sandra would remedy that somewhat! It was interesting to watch, the thickening, the swinging around and then the jerky pumping upwards of Jim's penis.

He did not like me watching him erect. He really did not - which just encouraged me the more.

"Sandra, I think Jim would like a suck too." She was being particularly enthusiastic on my cock, clearly trying to achieve a quick climax like the day before. My climax would not be in her mouth and was certainly not going to be quick.

Nice to step back, actually pulling my knob from her mouth and see Sandra's cross face again. Clearly she had expected her plan to work.

Nice to stand and watch Sandra urn to Jim and suck. They had not really performed for an audience yesterday - Jim had been ejaculating when they first noticed me. It would be different today. I was going to play the voyeur a fair bit. I eased my foreskin up and down a few times. I was hardly going to worry about wanking in their presence, not least because that was exactly what Sandra had done to Jim the afternoon before and made him produce all over his stomach.

It was not my intention to let Jim come like that. I wanted to watch a lot more first. I made Jim run after Sandra. It was a sudden whim. I told Sandra to run across the sand and then sent Jim after her. He looked at me, saying nothing, and then ran.

It was just so funny - seeing my bosses running after each other. Sandra's boobs bouncing uncontrollably and Jim's erection bounding up and down. I had told him to stay hard as he ran and so he was, every so often, actually wanking as he ran. Oh for a video camera! To have set the resultant video to that Benny Hill chase music - so amusing to watch on a winter's evening. But to have taken a video would have gone all against that I had promised. Nothing would be mentioned on the return to England and possessing a video would have been quite against the spirit of the agreement. Instead I just watched and enjoyed. Is there anything nicer than freely bouncing boobs? What man would not like to see a whole bevy of girls running with their boobs unrestrained? I suppose the sort who would be very happy seeing a whole team of men running naked with their penises and balls just as much out of control as a girl's boobs! I had a bit of both - enough to please everyone! Possibly erect Jim's penis looked a little more controlled than Sandra's boobs - more bounding up and down than wildly swinging this way and that. Possibly more controlled but probably more amusing.

"Rugby tackle her," I called.

And he did, she went straight down on the sand. Of course to chase after a naked girl, tackle her to the ground and then fuck her would have been a reason to run erect. The fucking, though, would come later. It would be a joint effort - Jim and me. It was not yet time for that.

It was nice to see the exercise had brought a certain glow to Sandra, a certain visible perspiration. It made her body look the more inviting, it would be a little slippery to the touch - where she had not now got sand stuck to her. Nice to see the division between where the bikini had covered and where it had not. Bronzed skin and white. When I had first come across them the bikini had been missing but they had not been at the beach long enough to tan the normally hidden parts - too short a sojourn in the sun - and perhaps it might be a little difficult when home and with respective spouses to have mysteriously gained an overall tan. Indeed it might well have been prudent to apply plentiful sun screen - which lead to an idea. I could see the bottle there on the sand and the idea of applying it all over - and all over it would be - Sandra's body pleased me.

"I can do that," said Jim as I reached for the bottle.

"That's OK, Jim, I don't mind. Like to be of help,"

A squeeze of the tube right onto Sandra's breasts. It looked so like an ejaculation and the deposit of semen. It reminded me of Jim's ejaculation by Sandra's hand onto his tummy the afternoon before when I had first seen them. It would have been quite nice to have taken Jim in hand as Sandra had done and wanked him off over her breasts. Not exactly my usual style - I have never handled another bloke's erection: still less made it come. But the feeling of power, knowing I could do that was exhilarating. It would be taking his manliness from him, leave me the only male capable of fucking Sandra: him drooping and me tumescent. His semen wasted and discarded - perhaps better to make him come on the sand and kick it away than on her breasts but, visually, an ejaculation over Sandra's breasts would be pleasing. I could do it instead myself but I had only so much semen, perhaps enough for two shots that afternoon and I wanted them inside Sandra.

Lovely to stand massaging the cream onto Sandra's full, soft breasts. Perhaps in my dreams I had imagined such a thing but had never thought it would happen for real. A glimpse of cleavage at most yet, instead, I had her naked body at my disposal. I was gloriously erect. Whilst they had been running, I had divested myself of my clothes and was as naked as they. Nice to see Jim's penis still standing - clearly watching me massage Sandra's boobs sent sexual signals from his brain. He could not help himself. Wonderful mounds of slipperiness sliding through my fingers. Lovely to tweak nipples and stroke the brown areolae and those lovely little bumps all around them. It made my erection throb!

My hands wandered. And that was the point. They could wander where they liked - and they did! I applied sunscreen all over, a thorough job to make her really shiny. There is, perhaps, not a lot of point in describing its application to shoulders, arms or back but massaging the cream into the twin globes of her bottom is rather different. Her bottom was full and womanly - rather as Jim's was not - very much something to grapple with and squeeze. I even rubbed the cream into her crack and touched her bottom hole. It made her jump. She had been patient enough at my groping but that seemed to be too much.

"Robin - not that. Leave that alone."

I didn't.

"Has Jim...?" I stroked the wrinkled orifice. My meaning obvious.

"No, I don't like..."

"Has Malcolm?" It was not really the time to bring up their spouses but it served to underline my control.

"No. I... I don't like the idea..."

"There's an opportunity Jim. An anal virgin. Shall we? Nice and tight. One after the other. There's plenty of sunscreen to make Sandra all slippery. We'd go in all right, one after the other." To Sandra I emphasised the point by pushing my sun screened slippery finger into her. She squeaked.

Jim looked daggers at me. But his jerking erection showed he rather liked the idea

"Sandra doesn't want that. It'd hurt her. I'm not standing for that."

Perhaps a bit uncomfortable for Sandra but she'd get over it. And as for Jim not standing for it? The way his knob had seemed to swell gave a quite different impression - he was standing very firm!

"I don't think it'd be that uncomfortable but you're right. We should practice first. Bend over, let's see your arse hole and we'll try you out first."

"What! Fuck no!"

"I'm waiting." I tapped my foot on the sand.

"No."

But he knew who was in charge and slowly and reluctantly Jim bent over, his bottom towards Sandra and me.

"Spread!"

So funny to see Jim reach and pull his cheeks apart. It was an arsehole. I'm not calling Jim an 'arsehole' you appreciate. He is not at all - a decent bloke really. What I am saying is there was his arsehole, no doubt very like other arseholes, tight and wrinkled in a rather hairy crack. Inviting? Not really. I had absolutely no intention of fucking Jim's arse however much a demonstration of my control that would have been. Nonetheless I squeezed the sun screen producing a nice little ejaculation where it counted. Jim clenched his muscles, the wrinkled orifice tightening - it was like his arsehole wincing.

"Sandra, finger."

And I made her stick her finger in Jim's bottom as I had mine in hers. It was as far as I was going with the anal game. I had no intention of fucking Sandra's bottom. With the afternoon and the next day as the extent of my playtime with them it was a bit too specialised for such a short time. Had we been there another fortnight who knows what I might have done and made them do! My intention in getting Jim to bend over and show his arsehole was simple humiliation and a demonstration of my control.

"I really should have you in turn over my knee and give you a good spanking for being disobedient."

Both anal work and smacking had been my thought the afternoon before. Smacking seemed a good idea. If I did not fancy sodomising Jim the idea of spanking his hairy bottom was strangely pleasing. Power, I think,

I carried on with sun screening and groping Sandra. Wonderful to apply it to her thighs, to her trimmed bush (and really work it in), even to the closed lips of her labia major all full and hairy.

"You don't need sunscreen there."

Perhaps not, semen would be better! Should I get Jim to deposit? But I had other ideas.

"I'm not going to get sunburnt there, Robin."

"Really? Flat on your back with your legs apart I think the sun is going to get to you there when we have our afternoon fuck, Jim and me.

She groaned.

"Come on, Sandra, must be much nicer having two penises at work on you, Sandra."

"No, it's fucking not - won't be."

I doubted that. But that was what she was going to get.

"Here they are in front of you. Stand up Jim, let Sandra see."

Having Sandra's finger in his bum to say nothing of watching me massage Sandra's sex had not lessened his tumescence.

"Go on Sandra, hold and examine. Compare."

"I like Jim's better."

"Right, explain your reasons."

"I just do."

"Of course you are more familiar with it. Let me ask the questions. Go on, down on your knees, get close and personal."

There they were, two cocks up and waving in her face.

"Hold them."

Sandra did as she was told. One in each hand.

"Whose, then, is bigger?"

"I don't know."

"Well, whose is longer?"

"Oh, yours, I suppose."

"Thicker?"

"Yes." They were in her hand, she could feel.

"Knobs?"

"They're penises, that's all."

"That's all? My girl, these are the two penises that are going to be fucking you shortly. These two penises that are going to make you tingle and come. And all you say is 'they're penises!' Come on, a bit more enthusiasm."

"They're knobs: yours is a bit more pointy, Jim's more rounded and I suppose you've got more foreskin."

"And our balls?"

Her hands moved and took hold of the twin ball sacks.

I smiled, "Don't even think of it Sandra, you might enjoy the moment of the squeeze but you'll regret it afterwards. Think of those photographs... and your bottom! It might get rather sore - those penises again."

Her hand was firm but there was no crushing action. It had been a risk.

Sandra sighed, "And your balls are bigger, Robin, and hang lower."

All lovely to hear - bigger in all respects than Jim's. "So, Sandra, mine is longer, thicker and got bigger and cooler balls."

"You're not getting me pregnant to boot. I'm on the Pill, so your possible fecundity doesn't interest me."

"So the only difference as opposed to me being bigger is in the shape of our knobs. I can concede that's a personal preference but otherwise there seems nothing to support you preferring Jim's."

"It's down to who it is attached to."

"Ah, better penis, pity about the man! Ah well. Go on Sandra, suck the better cock - that's mine I think." I pushed forward at her lips and she could do nothing but accept. In it went for a nice suck.

"Let Jim have a go with his little dick."

"It's not little," the two of them said in unison. That was funny.

"I suppose not. Pity we haven't a ruler. I'd like to see you measuring, Sandra. See how much bigger I am. Go on, suck Jim then."

I watched the very personal act between two lovers. Nice to be sucked but there was only so much of that I could take before coming and I did not want to do that yet - and I had a strong desire to place my semen in the proper receptacle when I did. Nice to watch instead. I had not seen them doing that before. It was clearly more loving than Sandra's workaday efforts on me - adequate but without enthusiasm or pleasure. She had clearly done that to Jim before, her lips slid easily. I wondered if perhaps they had done that in the office after hours. Had their liaisons started there? Had it progressed to perhaps a snatched night in an hotel until they had arranged this clandestine mini-break only to have me step into the picture? Jim had his own office. Had perhaps Sandra knelt under his desk and sucked him off as he sat there pretending to work?

Perhaps they might do it again. Perhaps as a dare during office hours. Sandra hidden beneath the desk. How wonderful if I caught them. Visiting Jim unexpectedly with a question or something and hearing just a noise and coming around the desk seeing Sandra looking up at me with Jim's penis in her mouth. I would have them in my power - again. There would be after hours sex from then on. Me in Jim's chair and Sandra beneath the desk; Sandra bent right over that desk with her skirt up and panties down. It would not just be me fucking her. I would not be so unkind to Jim. He could take her too. I liked the idea. Us taking it in turns. Delightfully visual and prolonging of the act.

Sandra's lips slid half way down Jim's shaft and then up again. "Can you go all the way down, Sandra?"

With a cock in her mouth she could not say anything, she just shook her head. I did not think she was being very fair on Jim. A man likes to see his cock fully absorbed whether in vagina, mouth or bottom.

"Come on Sandra. See how far down you can go."

A frown from Sandra but a conspiratorial wink to Jim from me. He did not return it. But he did watch as probably more of his cock went into Sandra's mouth than ever before.

"A bit more, Sandra, you can do it."

She came up choking with spittle flying. It looked, it has to be said, a little like semen.

"Try again."

She looked at me as if about to say something but did as she was told. This time there was success. Her nose pushed into his skin and his penis was hidden.

"Well done, Sandra." I patted her bottom. "You can come up for air. "I'm really tempted to fuck you Sandra as you suck Jim but, you know, I think I'd like to see you two fuck first."

"You'd like to watch us?"

"Yeah, Jim, see how well you do."

Lovely to see their discomfort. How much pleasanter for them to be doing the natural thing in private on this lovely deserted beach. To me the hot sun always gets the old libido going. My erection was certainly rock hard and, to fair to Jim, so was his. It looked like it needed to go into Sandra - as did mine! Perhaps another time - had there been enough times - we could have taken her together. Double penetration. Jim to her back passage, me to the proper one. An interesting experience. What did it feel like?

They chose a traditional pose, towel set down on the sand, Sandra on her back with Jim on top. They were kissing as they did it. Perhaps trying to ignore me. I asked matter of factly whether Sandra was wet enough for penetration or whether they would like me to squeeze sunscreen by way of lubrication.

"I'm fucking wet enough," snapped Sandra.

Yes, 'fucking wet enough' was what I was enquiring about. Surprising really. Was being told what to do - enforced sex, actually turning her on? It seemed unlikely but...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers
12