Unexpected Encouter

Story Info
Internet chat ends in surprising sex.
2.7k words
4.36
185.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
653 Followers

Recently I was on this sexually oriented discussion board. It was one of those places where people could post about a variety of sexual subjects plus post pictures. Being a huge voyeur I went to see the pictures mostly but also peeked in on a few of the discussions. One discussion area was about dominance and submissiveness and in particular about "the scene" in my area. It had been a while since I'd been to any of the local clubs but I was hoping I might run across some people I used to know in the scene. Sadly I didn't but still enjoyed the discussions.

One evening I was reading a post by a woman who called herself "shygirl." She liked the scene and one of the clubs in particular. I told her in a post that I'd been there many times and asked her when she had gone. It turned out she started going shortly after I stopped going so at that point I figured I probably didn't know her. Still, I wanted to get to know her better and asked her questions about her shyness and other habits. She wasn't very shy in her posting as far as I could see but in trying to get her to meet up with me since she was a local girl I was getting no where.

Finally at the end of that summer she agreed to meet me under whatever conditions would allow her to feel relatively comfortable. She named them but it was mostly meeting at a local restaurant I knew. The restaurant is part of a local chain known as "The 99." I knew it of course and the one she wanted to meet me at that was close to her which as luck would have it I had actually been to any number of times.

I was to meet her in the very early evening of a Friday. She didn't want to give a description of herself but did take note of mine. The 20 year age difference, me being the elder, didn't bother her. To make certain it was me I told her I'd be carrying a best seller and gave her the name.

I arrived a little early and sat in the waiting area book in hand or actually in lap at that point.

"Uncle Peter! Funny meeting you here!" I turned to see my niece, my sister's daughter, standing there.

"Oh hi Jess! Funny seeing you here too!" Her name is Jessica and she is my sister's first child. She had been a favorite niece since the day she was born and she sort of relished the obvious favoritism.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to . . ." Her voice trailed off and the expression on her faced changed dramatically.

"What's the matter I asked?"

"It's you?" She asked.

"Huh?" I said briefly confused and then it occurred to me. "You're shygirl?" Jess just nodded and turned several shades of red. Jess had indeed been an extremely shy child and now young woman. At the time she was 24. "Oh boy!" I said not knowing what to say or do next. I quickly composed myself and said, "Listen, let's sit down, have some supper and talk about this all right?" I had stepped into my fatherly mode quickly and gave her a very reassuring touch and sound to my voice.

Jess agreed and the waitress seated us. "Jess, you don't have to worry about anything." I started, "If you don't know it already I'm the resident super liberal of our family so you don't have to worry about me judging you or anything." Jess didn't saying anything and looked down toward the table more than anything. It was at the point I first noticed the dress she was wearing. It was a light summer dress but very low cut. I had noticed Jess's good sized chest when we'd all been at my sister's pool and had had a few dirty thoughts back then but had always rather quickly cast them out of my mind.

"So how long have you been going to the club?" I asked her. I thought we might as well talk about what we had agreed upon.

"A couple of years." She replied sheepishly.

"It's hard to believe you're into that stuff. I mean you always seemed so conservative to me, you know, the good girl thing."

"Yeah, that's what everyone thinks."

"Probably a good thing."

"Yeah."

"Jess, you're such a pretty girl. I'll bet you have a hard time keeping all the guys at that club away from you."

"Sometimes but mostly I go with James."

"James?"

"You don't know him. He's gay. He likes the scene and he's still in the closet so when we're there we act like we're a couple so he can look at the boys and he tells me which ones he thinks I should go out with and which ones I should stay away from."

"Sounds like a good plan." I was quickly running out of things to say. I have to admit that prior to arriving it was my intention to hit on the person I was meeting if she was the least bit desirable. Then flying out of my mouth came, "You know you've got really nice breasts."

I felt immediately embarrassed and wanted to retract the words when she said, "Uncle Peter!" and then followed by saying something I didn't expect, "Thank you. I'm glad you like them."

Then suddenly I knew where to take the discussion. "You're dressed in such a sexy manner if I didn't know better I'd think you were going to come on to the guy you were meeting."

She paused for a moment, bit her lip and then said, "I was hoping something might happen if I liked him." Jess's confession surprised me more than just a little bit. Our dinner came about that time and we ate fairly quietly. She'd tell me of some guy woman she knew from the club and ask if I knew them. More often than not I didn't but that seemed to make both of us a lot more comfortable.

Our conversation didn't pick up much so when the check came we seemed to mutually know it was time to leave. I walked her out to her car in the parking lot and said when we got there, "Listen, everything you've told me will stay just between us, I promise. You've got nothing to worry about."

"Thank you, I need that." She replied and then hugged me. I meant to give her a kiss on her cheek but then quickly thought that a quick peck on the lips wouldn't hurt anything or anyone. Well, I did kiss her lips and my tongue betrayed me but pressing against her lips. This is an almost unconscious thing with me so I quickly parted and was about to apologize when she said, "That was nice." To say I was taken aback would have been the understatement of the decade. I could feel her body still pressing against mine and suddenly felt this "oh the hell with it" attitude come over me and I kissed her again. This time it was not the kiss of an uncle to his niece but of total uninhibited lust. We kissed like new lovers and almost as quickly my hand found its way to her breast. She didn't complain but she did say, "My apartment's close by. Do you know where it is?" I just dumbly shook my head "no" and she said, "So why don't you follow me."

So that's what I did. I followed her to her apartment and then up to the second floor and in. "Listen Jess," I said, "I don't think this is a good idea." All the way over I had argued with myself over the merits of our actions and was started to feel rather guilty. "As much as I'd like to do stuff if anyone found out, well, you know what would happen."

Jess looked at me thoughtfully. Then she sat down on her couch and I sat next to her. I looked over at her and saw some tears starting down her face. I took her in my arms and said, "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." She looked like she wanted to say more but didn't. As I held her head to my chest and caressed her hair I kept telling her that it was all right and not to worry about anything. She wasn't crying but seemed rather emotional and confused. I kissed her on top of her head finally and she twisted her face around and looked up at me. I looked down at her face and could also see directly down into her supple bosom. Immediately gone was the thought of this being my niece sitting her and replaced by thoughts of sexy woman. I kissed her on her lips and she returned the kiss almost wantonly. We continued to kiss and my hand crept down her the front of her dress and in under her bra over her breast. Her nipple was as hard as a pebble and when my finger first touched it she shuddered noticeably underneath me.

I knew immediately that whatever restraint I could have had or should have had was gone and unlikely to return. I wasn't sure about Jess but she was showing no resistance whatsoever. My cock had very quickly grown hard and was pressing into her side. Suddenly Jess pushed back on me breaking our kiss and my fondling of her but only so she could pull her dress up over her head. I didn't need to be told anything and quickly removed my shirt, pants and underpants. I was standing naked before her and she was sitting there in just her panties. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful breasts and almost dove down to her to bury my face between them. I suckled first on one breast and then the other. Jess ran her hands over my body and then circled them around my cock gently rubbing it up and down. I thought I was going to come all over her right then and there.

I didn't like being on the couch so I pulled Jess up from it and led her towards her bedroom. She said nothing as she fell onto the bed and I gazed once again upon her body. I lay down next to her and then hooked my fingers over her panties to take them down.

"No." Jess said surprising me. "We can't do that." I looked at her quizzically. I was going to say something but decided it was best to just enjoy what was happening. We started kissing again. Then I kissed her neck and down to her shoulder. She started moaning when I kissed where he neck and shoulder met so I concentrated there for a bit. As I kissed her there I rolled over on top of her and kissed her in the same spot on the other side of her body and she moaned even more. As I kissed her my rock hard cock was pressing into her panties begging to be let in. Finally I rolled off to her side and took her nipple into my mouth. I stayed there only briefly as I kissed my way down her belly to just above her panties. I pressed my hand into her panties and over her very hot wet pussy. My finger pressed between her lips and the resistance I expected didn't materialize. I started pushing her panties down as my face followed into her pussy. I expected her to resist but she didn't. As I buried my face in her pussy I felt her hand grasp my cock and then I felt her lips surround it. The sensation was almost too much to take and I felt certain I quickly shoot off into her mouth. Then I thought of a bit of a ruse to hold her off and told her that her tongue was tickling the tip of my cock more than I could stand so she stopped sucking on me. Still, she caressed my balls and lightly licked them. The sensation was wonderful but I knew I wouldn't come on her yet. But soon she had to stop as my eating her pussy finally became too much and she started having her first orgasm.

"Oh my gawd!" She finally yelled out. I continued to lick her pussy but I wanted something more so I stopped and kissed my way back up her belly to her breasts and finally to her lips. I had rolled back over on top of her and could feel my cock nudging against her pussy. I kissed her some more and then felt just the tip of my cock spread her pussy lips. I looked into her eyes and saw her looking back at me. I waited a second for her to say something but she didn't. She just closed her eyes and I very very slowly slipped my cock deeper into her pussy. I still thought that if she objected I should be ready to withdraw but she didn't. Her pussy was very tight, almost too tight it seemed. Finally I was all the way in her and she seemed to briefly wince. I withdrew my cock and slowly slipped it back into her. This time she moaned slightly. Then I started thrusting more forcefully into her and telling her how good she felt. She said nothing but opened her eyes briefly, smiled up at me and closed them again. I could feel her getting ready to climax. The speed at which this was happening both surprised and pleased me. It pleased me particularly because I knew I couldn't hold on my longer. Just knowing that I was fucking my pretty niece was too much to take.

"Oh yeah I'm coming!" I yelled out and my cock swelled more and exploded into her. At the same time she yelled out her orgasm. I unloaded so much cum into her I thought I'd drained myself for a week at least but even when the last bit spit out I stayed hard. I kept stroking in and out of her not wanting it to end, not wanting to go soft, prolonging it as long as I could. I don't know how long I lasted. It seemed like several minutes at least but it probably wasn't more than one.

As I finally was spent I rolled off her on to my side. It was then I noticed the blood on the sheets. "What the fuck?" I said.

Jess looked down between her legs and then over at me and said, "I was a virgin."

Well, I can't say that I was totally surprise. Still, when we started I had it on my mind that she was experienced because of her involvement in the scene. The only thing I could think of to say was, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I wasn't convinced by the way she said though so I asked her again.

"Jess, are you sure you're okay because if you're not that's okay, we can talk about it."

"No really, I'm okay. I just wasn't expecting to lose my virginity to my uncle." I thought she was going to be mad at me but then she looked up at me with a bit of an impish smile. "But now, I kinda like the idea." We just lay there quietly for a few minutes before she asked me, "So how much of them um," she stuttered looking for the right words, "the um club scene have you done?"

"You mean have I gotten into the dom sub stuff?" She nodded yes to me. "Yes, I have but not heavily. It was something Rachel and I tried for a while." Rachel was my ex-wife.

"So will you do it with me?"

I was completely blown away by her question but responded, "If you'd like me to."

"I would," she said almost excitedly, "I always felt so stupid at the club because I'd never done any of that stuff but I always wanted to."

This line of talk had aroused me and my cock was hard again. Jess noticed and with a devilish grin on her face wrapped her hand around it. We made love several more times that evening. Even though she was a virgin Jess had been on the pill for years I found out. She did a lot of wishful thinking and dreaming but when it did happen she was prepared and I was relieved.

espeteroh
espeteroh
653 Followers