Unexpected Evening

Story Info
Meeting with a past lover turned out more than expected...
4.2k words
4.55
50.2k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
959 Followers

In my 30s I worked for a company in the east coast for several years. During that time, I met a young woman named Bonnie. She was a Chinese girl in her early 20s and an entry level staff at our company. We had some occasional flirting, but most of the time we kept it professional, especially with the fact that I was her supervisor. However, that all changed one drunken evening on a business trip. We both had a little too much to drink and wrecked each other in my hotel room that night.

Most of the time I could accurately guess how a woman looks underneath her clothes, however Bonnie was different. From the outside she was petite at 5'4" with a slim curvy build, round almond ass, slim long face, and pair slutty slanted Asian eyes. However, when stripped down, she had an unexpected pair of gorgeous tits. You'd expect a slim Asian girl to be an A cup, but her tits were a definite C and nicely round with dark hard nipples. Also, perhaps the most surprising thing about her body was how toned and athletic it felt. I remember it well, how surprised I was when I ran my hands down her firm abs.

The night in the hotel was wild, at least the parts I could remember. I tend to be a little rough in the sack and she didn't seem to mind at all. I held her down and pounded her in multiple positions while calling her all sorts of dirty names. A few times I even slapped and choked her lightly. I couldn't tell whether she liked it or not, only she replied with whimpers and moans and was completely compliant the whole night.

We met up a couple of times after that incident and each time the sex became more and more aggressive. My most vivid memory was the one time she teased me all through dinner on how she only cums when she chooses to and that no man can force her. That evening as we fooled around, I held her naked body restrained on top of mine. With one hand squeezing her neck, I mercilessly fingered her while she fought me until she was forced to cum. Wow, did she cum hard, jerking her body and screaming at the top of her lungs. She later confessed to me that was the most intense orgasm she ever had because it was forced out of her resistance. She was more turned on by the dominance than the actual sex.

Though at this point I had come to realize the savagery of her sexual appetite, it wasn't until a few months later did I realize just how insatiable she really was. After leaving the company and moving back to the west coast, I kept in touch with her online. What started out as simple sexting became full blown webcam sex. Perhaps it was because we were closer by then or perhaps people are just more open on the internet, but she was a lot more liberated in sharing her sexual fantasies. Each time we connected, I learned more and more about her appetite for bondage, to be dominated, spanked, whipped, choked, and by her own words, "Take whatever I can get."

Shortly after that she had a business trip to the west coast and we both agreed to a meeting. At this point, the sexual tension between us from the webcam sex was so high that the meeting would guarantee to be nothing short of a fuck fest. I had no doubt in my mind we would make the memory of the previous hotel sex PG rated. She gave me the information to her hotel and we agreed to meet at a local bar nearby. The drive there was one of the most agonizing experiences in my life as my body was so tense from anticipation that I was aching and throbbing at the wheel.

I arrived at the bar a little late. I admit, I was a little lost on the way. It was hard to concentrate on the drive when most of your blood was flowing down to your other head. The place was more of a dance club than a bar. Inside, it was dark with neon lights, throbbing techno music, and even a mild synthetic fog. I looked around a bit but couldn't immediately find her, it was distracting with the music and lots of young people chatting and dancing.

Finally, I saw her sitting in a half-circle booth near the corner. The moment I saw her, my aching cock almost exploded in my pants. She had her hair in a long ponytail, just the way I liked, and was wearing a black 1 piece spaghetti strap mini-dress hugging every curve of her body. I literally wanted to just bend her over the table in that bar and savagely fuck her all night. Though I wasn't really that late, she was already on her 3rd cosmopolitan, with 2 empty glasses in front of her. Being a light drinker, it was visible that she was already tipsy.

As I was about to approach her, I saw two men moving up to her table and without even asking, they squeezed in the booth, one on each side of her. They were saying something to her, but I couldn't hear from all the music and noise. From her reaction, I could tell they were flirting and she was smiling and giggling. The waiter came by and put down a few more drinks, one of which was another cosmopolitan, which they must've ordered for her before approaching. Intrigued by the turn of events, I decided not to approach them and took a seat nearby with a good view. I didn't know what their intentions were, but seeing her petite body in that sexy fuckable dress scrunched up between these two men gave me some really dirty ideas.

With some mild coercing, they convinced Bonnie to down the cosmopolitan in her hand so she could accept their drink. This was way over her limit and it was a sight to see her so tipsy and vulnerable. The two men both had their attention turned towards her, so I could only see one of each of their hands on the table. God only knows what their other hands were doing behind her back.

As she continued sipping her 4th cosmopolitan, the guy on the right of her leaned in and whispered something into her ear in which she responded with a blush. At this moment I noticed his right hand, which was on the table holding his drink, had now disappeared under the table. From Bonnie's expression, it was obvious he was feeling her up, probably rubbing her panties. Bonnie's right hand immediately moved under the table as well, trying to prevent his advances. While this was going on, he started nibbling on her neck.

A sudden gasp escaped her lips as she arched her back and heaved her tits up. Her breathing was visibly becoming heavier and heavier, as the man increased his aggressiveness between her legs. Though I was a distance away, whenever there was enough light, I could see the slut was not wearing a bra and her hard nipples were protruding from the thin dress top.

She was actively gasping for air at this point with her eyes closed and her mouth open. As he molested her, his friend on her left ran his right hand up from her back to her neck. When he reached the back of her head, he grabbed her hair and turned her face towards him before shoving his tongue right into her mouth. As he made out with her, his left hand slipped right into her top and started groping the tender flesh of her bare breasts. Bonnie responded immediately by grabbing his wrist with her left hand.

This went on for a few minutes as I sat there with a raging hard on. What a scene and it burned into my mind forever. Here was this woman that had been teasing me online for the past several weeks being molested by two aggressive men. In her dazed drunken state, she was hopelessly struggling against them, holding their wrists as they rubbed her cunt and fondled her titties. All the while they took turns shoving their tongue down her throat. She had a most memorable expression, one that was a mix of sexual frustration and intoxication. Though her hands were holding their advances and she kept trying to turn her face from their tongues, her body was betraying her as her breathing became faster and harder and her back arching more and more.

I didn't know how long I could've held it in, I was throbbing and I couldn't stroke myself so publicly. As I was about to just explode, I decided it was time to end this show and take her to her hotel room. However, before I even moved, the two men lifted her up with her arms over their shoulders. She was walking, but her movements were completely limp and tipsy. Immediately I got up to intervene because I couldn't have them take her away to some random place. However, they simply walked her down the hallway leading to the restrooms. I decided to follow them and hid myself behind the wall before peeking into the hallway. It was dark and loud enough that nobody was really paying attention to me.

The hallway was dimly lit with a payphone at the end. To the right was the men's room door and to the left was the women's. One of the men opened the men's room door and peeped in. It looked like someone was in there so they just waited by the payphone. Only a couple of minutes passed before he became impatient. Then, he just openly grabbed Bonnie's spaghetti straps and pulled her top down, revealing her luscious tits with those dark hard nipples.

Without hesitation, he took a mouthful of her right nipple and a gasp escaped her mouth followed by a low moan. Then as he suckled those lovely tits, his buddy quickly covered her mouth while squeezing her other nipple with his free hand. Their double assault on her sensitive nipples had her writhing and moaning like a bitch in heat before she became so limp that she fell to her knees. The one that feasted on her tits immediately pulled out his hard cock and shoved it into her half comatose mouth while holding her head in place by the ponytail. She let out a soft squeal before taking it all in with her eyes closed.

He was well built and his cock was a good 9" long and about 1.5" wide. Pumping Bonnie's face in a moderate pace, he shoved the whole thing down her throat with each long stroke before pulling out. Each time Bonnie's chin touched his balls, her whole body flexed as she gagged on the hard cock. The scene was incredible; I think she was so drunk she didn't really know what was happening. Moments later, his friend decided to join in and took out his own meat. His cock was shorter, but it was the fattest thing I've ever seen. He grabbed Bonnie by her head with both of his hands and forcefully fed his swollen cock into her mouth. She struggled a bit and had to unlock her jaw in order to stretch her lips around that monster. Then the two of them took turns fucking her pretty face as gulps of saliva drooled out of her mouth and all over her exposed tits.

Suddenly a man came out of the men's room. The two guys were startled but apparently this man did not see what they were doing at all. Aside from the place being dark and noisy, the man was obviously drunk too. He probably thought they were just using the payphone. As he walked out of the hallway, I immediately moved out of sight and leaned against the wall. When I turned back to look again, the two men were gone, along with Bonnie. Knowing they went into the men's room, I walked up and took the phone, pretending I was making a phone call.

Though the door to the men's room was closed, but due to their haste, they didn't close it all the way. From the gap I could see Bonnie kneeling on the dirty restroom floor, her dress top pulled down to her waist with her breasts fully exposed. One of the men was standing behind her holding her arms straight up above her head by the wrists. The other man was holding her head with both hands and attempting to shove his whole monster cock deep into her throat. After a few seconds, he pulled out leaving Bonnie coughing and drooling. After giving her a hard slap, he leaned down towards her and said, "I want to feel those gag reflexes, got it slut?"

When Bonnie didn't reply, he slapped her again which she quickly responded in a slurred speech, "yes...," before the cock was shoved back into her mouth. He pushed it all the way in and held it still for several seconds while she gagged and struggled on her knees.

Suddenly, his friend holding her wrists said to him, "Hey! You forgot to close door! I think there's a guy on the phone."

With his cock still buried deep in Bonnie's throat, he leaned back and gently pushed the door shut. At this point I didn't know what was going on inside. I could only imagine all the nasty stuff they were doing to her that I was missing out on. With the music and the noise, there was absolutely no way I could hear anything. I thought about going inside, but I didn't know what their reaction would be. It wasn't as if I was afraid of a confrontation. What I feared was they would simply zip up and the show would be over.

Just then another drunken man came by and walked right into the restroom. As he walked in, I took a peak before the door closed. Though I only caught a glimpse, it almost made me cum in my pants right there and then. Apparently they had Bonnie bent over the sink counter with her wrists bounded behind her back with one of their belts. Her panties had been shoved into her mouth while her ass was straight up in the air with her legs straight and spread wide still on her heels. One of the men was kneeling down on the ground with his face buried in her juicy cunt.

When the door opened again about a few minutes later, the drunken man came out and simply walked past me. Either he was too drunk to notice what was going on inside or he was trying hard to ignore it. However, before the door closed, I had another glimpse. Bonnie was still in the same position, bent over the sink with her wrists bounded behind her, except one of the men had her pulled slightly upright by the ponytail so her clit was pressed against the edge of the sink. It was such a mesmerizing sight with her back arched so much that her magnificent tits were heaved up and reflected off the mirror. Her whole dress had been rolled up around her waist and she was still gagged with her own wet panties.

What caught me off guard was the 2nd man whipping her ass with his belt. I could see that her ass was already red from several whips and as each new one lashed down on her, she let out a loud muffled scream through her panties. That was the last sound I heard before the door closed again. I realized all of the sudden that I had been stroking my cock through my pants pocket this whole time.

A few mins later, another gentleman showed up to use the restroom. When the door opened this time, I saw the man with the longer cock sitting on the sink counter. He was holding Bonnie by the ponytail while she was bent over standing, still with her wrists bounded behind her back, and sucking on his cock. He held her head in place and was actively thrusting upward into her lips. His partner had his hands firmly around her waist and was fucking her soaking cunt with his fat cock from behind. The only sounds I could hear from her were muffled grunts from each thrust and small helpless whimpers.

The man who went in to use the restroom was more alert than the previous man and he exchanged some words with the two men before the door closed. Within a couple of minutes, he walked out smiling. He made eye contact with me and grinned as he walked off. I knew something was up because he wasn't in there long enough to take a piss. Within a few moments, I saw a group of about 5-6 men walking towards me and I knew this was about to get really really messy.

The men all moved into the restroom without pause. It was my chance to join in but I hesitated because I didn't want Bonnie to see me. It wasn't really about me, but I didn't want to embarrass her if she saw me. However, after a brief thought, I decided that I could just stand in the back. The whole night thus far had been one long tease and I found myself more willing to take some risks. As the last man walked in, I slid into the room with them and watched as the men cheered.

To my utter amazement, in the middle of that dirty restroom floor, the man with the longer cock was lying on his back with Bonnie's anus impaled on his meat in reverse cowgirl. His friend was holding her legs up by the knees while he punished her soggy cunt with his thick fat cock. While the two relentlessly fucked the shit out of her, the man on the bottom had to hold her up by the back of her waist since her wrists were still bounded. This forced her back to completely arch with her head tilted upside down on the other side and her gorgeous tits bouncing high in the air. Her eyes were completely shut while she mindlessly moaned and groaned with her mouth dangling open.

Some of the men jeering decided to get involved by slapping her tits or pinching her nipples. Then one of the men took out his cock and positioned himself over her upside down face before fucking her throat to the cheering of the crowd. He didn't last too long before pulling out and cumming all over her delicious tits. Another man immediately took his place and taunted her while he defiled her lovely face, "Suck on that, you filthy cumwhore!"

The two men viciously stuffed her cunt and ass as this went on. They found a rhythm where they both pushed in and pulled out at the same time, giving her a good 16" of meat with each push. Finally, the man on the bottom cried out, "Get the bitch off me!"

His friend reluctantly got off her and pulled her to her knees by the ponytail. Immediately the man got up from the floor and grabbed Bonnie's head before spewing his cum all over her face while she gasped for air. When he had squeezed out the last drop, he forced her to clean him up. I was biting my lips hard watching this little slut kneeling on the floor with her knees spread open, her tits covered in cum, and her wrists bounded, cleaning her own anal juice mixed with his cum off that cock.

When he was done, his friend grabbed her by the hair again and pressed her face to the floor saying, "You missed some, lick them up, cunt!"

After a few helpless whimpers, Bonnie reluctantly complied like a good meat slave, licking the cum off the dirty floor while he spat on her. The other guy, who was out of breath after his ejaculation, then jeered him on, "Let's give these boys what they came here for!"

With Bonnie in such a vulnerable position, bent over on her knees with her face on the ground, there was only one thing he meant. The man grabbed her hips and shoved his juiced up monstrous cock into her ass. This was a wild scene. He couldn't get it in in one try. Even though his cock was slippery with her cunt juice, he had a hard time just getting the head in. Bonnie's eyes became wide open for the first time since I came into the room and I quickly moved behind someone to stay out of sight. She stared back at him with a frightened look and begged him, "No! Please No! It is too big!"

Despite her attempts to wiggle free, the big man held her almond hips firmly. After a few tries, he finally succeeded as the purple knob disappeared into her sphincter. Bonnie's eyes were glazed with tears as she closed them at the exact moment of entry and whimpered like a whipped dog. As he fed more and more inches of his monstrous cock into her ass, her anal ring was stretched tightly around his shaft like a thin rubberband.

When he was ½ way in, he pulled out a little and pushed back in, trying to throb the thing in slowly as not to rip her ass apart. Soon little by little, the monstrous snake inched into her rectum and when it seemed that her anus had snuggly accommodated him, he started pumping the shit out of her. The only thing escaping out of her at this point were deep savage grunts. Everyone was just crazy at this point and cheering him on while degrading her with names like cumwhore, meat slave, fuck slut, etc... I think she was too deep in her ecstasy to know what was going on.

I noticed at this point every guy had their cocks out and so I quickly whipped mine out and gave myself the long awaited strokes. After several minutes of being pulverized on her knees, she was untied and placed her on her back on the dirty restroom floor before her arms were retied stretched above her head. As they shifted into this position, the big man never pulled out the monstrous cock from her ass. He grabbed hold of her legs and continued jackhammering into her overstretched anus.

JeffJared
JeffJared
959 Followers
12