Unexpected Events Ch. 06

Story Info
Things change in a drastic way.
5.5k words
3.68
20.3k
4

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning came and I awoke with a really bad headache. I found myself still fully dressed in my dress. I thought to myself, Was I really that drunk that I had passed out. Brandon was already up and in the front room. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11am.

I got up and out of bed and grabbed a towel from the hall closet and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my dress, under shirt, bra and then slipped off my thong I was wearing. I hopped in the shower and washed myself off hoping that this would help my headache a little bit.

After I was done showering I got out and dried myself off. I walked back into Brandon's room to finish drying the rest of the way off. I then grabbed a pair of underwear I brought with me which were teal lace around the top and gray else wear that were boy shorts. I then put on a tan push up bra, then slipped on my light wash Hollister jeans and a white t-shirt. After I was done getting dressed I brushed my hair and did my make up and everything then walked out to the front room.

Chris and Brianna were also up with Brandon in the front room.

They all greeted me with a, "Good Morning."

Everyone was already dressed and ready for the day. I went and sat next to Brandon on the couch. Brandon then said, "I thought you were going to end up sleeping all day."

I looked at him and said, "I probably could with this headache I have."

They were all watching a movie on the tv I cant remember what movie was on but it was pretty funny. Chris then asked Brandon, "What did you want to do today?"

Brandon answered, "I'm not to sure, what sounded good to you?"

Chris answered, "Well we could go walk around the mall."

Brandon said, "Yeah that sounds like fun."

So we all gathered up are stuff and got into Brandon's truck and headed towards the mall which was about 20 minutes from Brandon's house. I sat in the back with Brianna and Chris sat up front with Brandon.

Brianna asked me something that I felt was rather strange while we were driving. Brianna asked, "I hope things aren't awkward between us now."

I had no clue what she meant by that so I responded, "I have no clue what you are talking about so why would things be awkward?"

Brianna said, "Oh never mind haha."

I still felt that was rather strange and I tried to remember if anything happened last night but everything after beer pong was just a complete blur. Brianna and I just had small talk on the way to the mall. Once we got there we all got out of the car and went walking around the mall. Chris and Brandon went off on their own and me and Brianna stayed with each other. Brianna and I went into some clothes stores and saw if there was anything that caught our eyes but there wasn't really. We eventually met up with the boys again and all wanted to go get some food. While we were walking to the restaurant I looked behind me to see if the guys were still following us and I caught Chris looking at my butt.

Once we got to the restaurant we all sat down and looked at the menu and figured out what we were going to eat. While we were sitting there Chris asked Brandon, "Are we going to play beer pong again tonight?"

Brandon said, "I don't think so, you guys beat us last night and I'm still hung over from all that drinking."

Chris said, "We should have a rematch and see if you can win this time."

Brandon said, "Im just not feeling it tonight."

Brianna jumped into the conversation, "I think it would be a fun thing to do again, I'm pretty sure kelsey enjoyed it."

I thought to myself, of course I had fun but I still a headache and everything from the night before.

Brandon looked at me and asked, "Did you have fun?"

I said, "Yeah I had fun but I'm not in the mood to drink again."

Brianna looked at me and said, "Oh come on it will be fun!"

I told Brianna, "Not tonight but for sure another time."

When I said that for some reason Brianna seemed to get upset with me and I couldn't figure out why. Brianna then said to me, "Fine Chris and I will just find something to do ourselves tonight."

After we finished eating we all walked to the truck and got in and started the drive back to Brandon's house. On the drive home Brianna didn't really say much to me which was the opposite of how it was on the drive there. I felt things were a little out of place and I had no clue why.

Once we got to Brandon's house, Chris and Brianna went and grabbed their stuff from the spare room. They then came and said bye and left. It was now just Brandon and I we were both really exhausted from the previous night so we decided to just relax and watch a movie for the rest of the day.

We made a nice dinner that evening, after we were done eating I gathered up my stuff for the drive home. Brandon walked me out to my car were I gave him a kiss and told him, "I love you" and then got in my car and left.

When I got home my parents asked how my weekend was, I told them, "I had a lot of fun." I then went and put my stuff in my room and went and jumped in the shower to rinse my make up off. After my shower I put on some pajamas which consisted of some yoga pants and an old t-shirt. I then texted Brandon letting him know I made it home safe and asked him what he was doing.

Brandon said, "I am playing video games."

I of course figured that he was playing video games. I went and sat out in the front room and was watching tv with whatever my parents had on. While I was sitting there I got a text message form Chris and I thought that was strange.

The message said, "Hello."

I replied back saying, "Hi?"

Chris said, "Why the question mark?"

I replied, "Idk just find it weird that you are texting me."

Chris said, "Are we not allowed to talk?"

I responded saying, "We can but I don't feel right considering what happened last time we talked."

Chris said, "I understand that but don't worry about that."

I replied, "Uhm okay?"

Chris replied, "I had fun this weekend with you guys, sorry if Brianna was giving you attitude or whatever."

I replied,"Yes it was pretty fun from what I can remember, and don't worry I'm sure she will come around."

Chris said, "Yeah I'm sure you are right, besides you looked beautiful this weekend."

I could've easily ended the conversation right then, But for some reason I felt bad and replied back.

I said, "Well thank you, and I'm sure you looked good as well. Anyway what are you doing?"

Chris said, "Just sitting at home, Brianna left not to long ago."

I replied, "Oh thats cool."

Chris said, "Yeah I guess but now I am lonely."

I said, "Im sorry about that."

Chris said, "It's okay it's not your fault."

I replied, "Yeah thats pretty true."

Chris said, "I know of a way to not be so lonely."

I responded, "How is that?"

Chris said, "You and I hang out."

I responded to Chris saying, "We cant do that anymore and it shouldn't have even happened in the first place."

Chris said, "Don't worry about Brandon or Brianna."

I said, "Brianna is my best friend and she will find out and i'm not doing something like that to Brandon again."

Chris said, "Okay whatever floats your boat, but I think you would enjoy it like you did last time."

I was becoming pretty frustrated with Chris, I mean yeah sure I enjoyed what we did but I couldn't keep doing this to Brandon.

I replied saying, "Chris I said no."

Chris replied, "Okay whatever then."

I stopped replying to him after that. It was starting to get late in the evening and I eventually went to bed. I woke up the next morning and had to get ready for work. I started to get dressed and do my make up.

I then headed to work and clocked in. It was a pretty busy day at work and time seemed to fly by so I didn't have much time to talk to Brandon. Pretty soon I had my lunch break and got to check my phone. I had a couple text messages, 2 from Brianna and one from Brandon.

I looked at Brianna's messages and they said, "What is wrong with you flirting with my boyfriend when you have your own?"

I was afraid Brandon's message was going to be in regard to what Brianna had sent me.

Brandon's message just said, "I miss you."

That made me feel better, However I needed to clear the air with Brianna. I texted Brianna saying, "I don't know what your problem is with me lately but you need to stop."

Brianna replied back, "I need to stop you're the one thats hitting on my boyfriend."

I replied back to her saying, "I just gave him a compliment back I don't even remember that night very much."

Brianna said, "Well you were still flirting with him and texting my boyfriend behind my back, I don't text your boyfriend and tell him he looks good or have a past history with him."

I told Brianna, "I am sorry and never meant to cross any lines or anything."

Brianna said, "Well you did and now I'm pretty upset abut all this."

I was feeling terrible, I never wanted to upset my best friend and had no intention of hurting her.

I told Brianna, "I don't know what you would like me to do but I am willing to make up for it."

Brianna said, "Fine let me text Brandon and show you what it feels like to have someone else coming after your boyfriend."

I was absolutely not okay with that. I told Brianna, "Uhm absolutely not."

Brianna replied, "Then idk what else you could do to make up for this, seems in my eyes that you both like each other."

I told Brianna, "I don't have feelings for Chris like that."

Brianna said, "I have seen the way you guys interact with each other, I'm surprised Brandon hasn't caught on yet."

I replied, "I have no clue what you are talking about."

Brianna said, "Maybe we should have another get together so my point can be proven."

I replied, "Go ahead because there is no point to even prove."

Brianna said, "Better yet maybe I should just text Brandon and give him a heads up about whats going on."

I told Brianna, "You better not!"

Brianna said, "See obviously there is something their if you are worried about it."

I replied, "No there isn't but you know me and Chris had a past."

Brianna said, "Exactly thanks for proving my point."

I replied, "That was the past I no longer feel the same way."

Brianna said, "Thats pretty hard to believe."

I replied saying, "Well you better believe it because I'm not lying."

Brianna said, "Then what is this?"

I received a picture message from Brianna. I opened the message and was completely in shock about what it was. The picture she had sent me was from the night we all played beer pong at Brandon's house. It was a picture of me and Chris and Chris was standing behind me with his hands around my waist.

I don't remember taking that picture and couldn't believe she would even take that.

I replied back to Brianna, "I cant believe you would take that picture or even be okay with Chris doing that to me."

Brianna said, "So tell me again how you don't have feelings for him."

I replied back to Brianna, "I'm sorry Brianna I was really drunk I don't even remember that."

Brianna said, "Don't apologize It's obvious that me and Chris will never work out since he has feelings for you."

I replied to Brianna, "I will delete his number and everything if thats what you want, I don't want this to interfere with our friendship." 
Brianna said, "Its kinda to late for that I'm pretty upset by this."

I didn't know what to say to Brianna the only thing I could think of was, "Please don't show Brandon this."

Brianna said, "Oh he's going to know about this."

I literally felt my heart sink when I received that message. I replied back, "Please I beg you!"

Brianna said, "It's not fair to Brandon that you are doing this and plus I got used by Chris."

I replied back, "How did you get used?"

Brianna said, "He only dated me so he would be able to see you more."

I responded, "That can't be the only reason."

Brianna said, "Yeah it is look at these messages."

She then sent me screen shots of Chris confessing to Brianna that he does like me. I had no clue about what to do. All I could think about is Brandon and how he would take this. I felt terrible about all this, I never realized how much I started liking Chris.

Brianna sent another message saying, "Oh and you probably don't know but Chris also used both of us that night."

I replied, "What do you mean by that?"

Brianna replied saying, "Well I came in the room to check on you because you weren't feeling that well and Chris came in shortly after and forced me to have a 3 some with you."

I replied back saying, "Stop making this stuff up!"

Brianna said, "Im not making this up thats why the next day when we were on the way to the mall I asked if things are awkward between us."

It was all starting to make sense now. I replied back to her asking, "If this actually happened then what color underwear was I wearing?"

Brianna said, "Orange Teal laced Thong."

I was speechless, This must have really happened. I couldn't even muster up the words to say or reply. I broke out in a cry because I couldn't believe that I ruined everything.

I eventually replied saying, "I don't know what to say."

Brianna said, "Well me and Chris broke up and I think its time you stop playing with Brandon."

I felt helpless, I was drunk and pretty much blacked out I couldn't control the situation. That was still no excuse and I did need to face the fact I was developing feelings for someone else.

I replied back to Brianna, "Im so sorry, I feel terrible."

Brianna said, "If you still want to be friends with Chris thats on you but I'm not and I think I need to take a break from our friendship and rethink about things."

This was just the beginning of my heart being broken. My lunch break was over and I returned to work. Time seemed to barely go by this time. I wasn't allowed to have my phone on me so I wasn't able to text Brandon or anything. Every minute that went by I thought about what I was going to say to Brandon. After what seemed like eternity I was off, I went and grabbed my stuff and headed home.

Once I got home I looked at my phone and had 4 messages from Brandon. What I had feared all day at work had come true. The messages said, "Brianna text me and told me everything that has been going on. I truly did love you Kelsey, all you had to do is tell me that you felt a different way and didn't feel the same about me anymore. Im sorry but it was hard for me to give you a second chance after what you told me the last time. I think its best if we just take time apart and let things sort themselves out."

My heart was completely broken, I just sat in my room and cried and cried. I couldn't even reply back even if I wanted to. I just couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't sleep all that night I ended up crying all night.

Days went by and I still never replied back to Brandon. I couldn't think of what to say to him besides sorry but I knew that wouldn't make a difference. Days eventually turned into weeks and I started being able to sleep again and not be so depressed all the time.

Chris one day text me saying, "Hey I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but I just want you to know that I am sorry for everything that has happened, and hope that one day we can be friends. If you ever need anything I am here for you don't forget that."

I was still pissed at Chris for everything but I couldn't be mad at him since it was me that was developing feelings for him as well.

I replied to Chris, "Thank you, your apology means a lot."

Chris said, "Not a problem just remember I'm always here for you."

I replied back saying, "Thank you!"

A little over a month had gone by at this time and Chris was the only person that had reached out to me since the whole event. Since that day Chris messaged me and said sorry we started talking everyday. Chris comforted me and tried to make me feel better the best he could. I really enjoyed how he was making me feel and just their to comfort me.

Chris asked me one day, "Would you like to go to dinner with me one day?"

I replied to him, "I would love to!"

I couldn't believe I was going to go out with him but I felt it was the least I could do after all he has been doing to make me feel better. We agreed the coming Friday we would go get some food. Friday came and I got dressed, I wasn't into getting all dressed up so I just put on a pink thong with my Hollister jeans and tan bra and a tank top and shirt.

I then headed to the restaurant where we decided to meet. My stomach had butterflies the whole drive there. I hadn't seen Chris since the whole incident so I had no clue how this night was going to go. I pulled up to the restaurant and could see Chris's truck so I drove to where he was parked and got out. He greeted me with a hug and a, "Hello."

We went inside and sat down and got some food. I wasn't really that hungry tonight and the smells were kinda making my stomach hurt which I thought was rather strange. While we were sitting down waiting for our food Chris started talking with me.

Chris said, "Well how was your day sweetie?"

I said, "It was pretty relaxing since I was off today and I got to catch up on homework and stuff."

Chris said, "Thats good mine was pretty busy at work but I'm happy that I'm here with you now."

This made me blush. I said to Chris, "Oh stop it."

Chris said, "So we have been talking for a while now and I would like to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't believe that he had just asked me that. I wasn't ready to date again and thinking about Brianna and Brandon and how they would never be friends with me again if this was to happen. For some reason though I wanted to try things with Chris.

I responded to Chris saying, "Sure I would love to!"

With that Chris came around the table and gave me a kiss. This made the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. We got our food and finished eating and then paid and left. When we were walking to the car Chris asked me, "Could we hang out some more before I have to drive home?"

I told Chris, "I don't know where or what we could do."

Chris said, "What about going back to your house?"

I told him, "Im not sure if my parents are home."

Chris said, "Well we could always go check?"

I said, "Yeah thats true, do you just want to ride with me?"

Chris said, "Sure."

We got in my car and headed back to my house where I found that my parents weren't home. I then texted my mom asking where they were.

My mom said, "They were at my little brothers basketball game and would be home later."

Chris and I then went into my house and sat on the couch and just talked about how we were both surprised we were dating now.

I told Chris, "I don't want to tell a lot of people we are dating yet."

Chris said, "Of course I will respect whatever you want."

Chris then leaned over and kissed me. I loved how he kissed me, his kisses were so passionate and felt like he really meant what he was doing. This made me grab the back of his head and slip my tongue into his mouth. We were on the couch kissing for what seemed like forever. I then stopped got off the couch and grabbed his hand and led him into my room and shut the door behind us.

Chris then pushed me up against the door and started kissing me again. He then picked me up and was holding me while I had my arms around his head just kissing him. I was becoming increasingly wet the longer we made out.

Chris then carried me over to the bed were he laid me down and climbed on top of me. We kept kissing more and more. I could feel Chris's bulge through his pants as he started to hump me while we were making out. Chris then took my shirt and tank top off and put his face into the middle of my boobs and just squeezed my boobs into his face. He then returned to kissing me. I then took his shirt off and he looked just as good as the last time I saw him without a shirt on. Chris then returned to kissing me, then took one hand and undid my bra strap. My boobs for some reason were extra sensitive and full. He then took one hand and started to move my boobs in a clock-wise motion. This felt really good, Chris then stopped kissing me and started to suck on my nipple. When he did though it made me twitch every time since they were sensitive so he ended up stopping.

12