Unexpected Events Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David then slowed down to a stop and said, "I want you on top again."

David then laid back on the bed, and I then began to climb back over him. Once I was over him he grabbed my hips and said, "Face the other way."

So I turned so my back was to him and my legs were on the inside of his legs and slowly slid his dick back into me. I had my feet flat on the bed so I was kinda standing. David then started going as fast as he could into me. It kinda hurt because he was slamming into my pelvic bone. All I could do though is moan, "Hmmm, Ohhhh."

David then said, "Turn around."

I got off of him and turned around and slid his dick back into me again. David then pulled me down to him and gave me a kiss before he grabbed my hips and started at it again.

David started to rub my clit back and forth, not only that but he started to really pound my pussy. I leaned back with both my hands on the bed and my back arched.

I just kept saying, "Fuck Hmmm, Fuck Yes!"

Pretty soon I could feel my body start to shake and tremble. I let out a, "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

David didn't let up he kept pounding me and rubbing my clit as fast as he could. I then collapsed on him with one gasp of air, "Ugh!"

My head was now on his chest. As I laid my head on his chest, He grabbed my hips again and started thrusting in as far as he could go every time he went all the way in I had to say, "Fuck," because he was so big. He was thrusting in and out with one long motion pulling me to him every time I came back.

He soon started saying, "Oh Fuck this feels good!"

I could tell he was starting to get there as I could feel his dick start to pulsate.

I then started to ride his dick making one long motion taking his dick in me as far I could. I then started to bounce up and down off his dick slow and fast and then faster and faster.

He then pulled me by my hips so he was as deep as he could be in me.

I then heard him let out a, "Oh my god Yes!"

I sat there on him with his dick in me until he was done emptying himself into the condom. I then got off him and laid on the bed. David went in the bathroom and started to clean him self up. David then threw a towel at me which woke me up, I then started to clean myself up as well. Once I was done cleaning myself up I slipped on my panties and put my bra back on. I then pulled my dress back down and tried to fix my hair with my hands. With as hard as David was going it made me the most tired I have ever been after sex.

Once David was done cleaning up he said, "Ill walk you back to the club."

We both walked back to the night club together. Once we got there we went separate ways and I made my way back to the booth. There was a couple other girls that were their but they were passing out drunk. After about an hour of sitting there with the other girls, My cousins maid of honor came back.

I asked, "Where is my cousin?"

She said in a drunkish slur, "She's out there having fun with some guy."

I said, "She's with another guy?"

The maid of honor replied, "Yes I talked her into it."

I said, "Oh okay well it's getting late don't you think we should head back to the hotel?"

The maid of honor replied, "We can go I will just text your cousin we are ready to leave."

My cousin never replied, So we tried to call my cousin but she didn't answer. We all went out to the dance floor and tried to look for her as well but still couldn't find her. We decided to call a cab and all go back to the hotel as she might of went back by herself.

We got to the room and she wasn't there. We tried calling or texting her once more but still didn't get a reply. We ended up going to bed since most of us were passing out drunk.

When we woke up in the morning my cousin was asleep on the bed with her dress still on from the night before, She woke up a few hours later. I stayed in the room while the other girls went down and got something to eat. After she woke up I asked her, "Did you get our text last night about leaving?"

She said, "I don't really remember."

I then asked, "Did you leave the nightclub?"

She said, "All I remember is dancing on the floor and some guy coming up to the maid of honor and myself and then the maid of honor leaving me with this guy."

I then asked her, "Oh you hung out with a guy last night?"

She said, "Yeah I am pretty sure."

I then asked her, "What was the guys name?"

She then said, "I think it was David or something like that."

I then asked, "Was this David guy wearing a plaid button up shirt and then jeans?"

She then said, "I believe so but I don't remember much from last night."

She then asked, "How do you know what David was wearing?"

I then said, "Well, If this is the same person he came over and talked to a couple of the girls and myself at the table last night."

She said, "Oh interesting."

I wasn't about to tell her what happened last night.

She then said, "I am really tired and sore this morning."

I could tell in her voice that it was a little scratchy kinda like she had been yelling all night or something.

I then asked, "Did you leave the nightclub with David?"

She then said, "Well I went back to look for you guys and you guys were gone so I asked David if he could give me a ride back to our hotel."

I asked, "Do you remember going anywhere else before coming back here?"

She then said, "Since we are cousins I am trusting you with this but please don't tell my soon to be husband but yes I think I went back to his room last night."

I was completely speechless and didn't know what to say. So I played it off and said, "I cant believe you would do something like that, Was it good?"

She said, "Yes from what I can remember but it defiantly hurt."

I already knew that it was good but just wanted her answer. I then asked, "You used a condom right?"

She then replied, "Oh my god, I have no idea."

I then realized that she didn't even take a shower last night and went to sleep with Davids cum inside of her all night with her panties catching anything that leaked out.

I then said, "We can always go get you plan b."

With that she got up and went to shower. I sat there and thought to myself, I couldn't believe that David went back and hooked up with my cousin after he got with me.

To be continued...

12