Unexpected Events Ch. 09

Story Info
Things seem to be getting better.
5.6k words
4.27
12.7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, My cousin got in the shower and washed herself off. I had to use the bathroom and thankfully she left the door unlocked. When I was using the restroom I could hear her crying in the shower and I assumed it was about what happened last night. After I was done going to the bathroom I went out into the room and started gathering my stuff so we could leave. I ended up wearing a gray thong and then light washed Hollister shorts and then a tan bra and a brown tank top. Nothing special but something comfortable for a long car ride.

I gathered up all my stuff and packed it all away and brought it down to my car to load up. My cousin did the same thing. We then went and got something for breakfast down stairs while the other girls packed up their stuff. Once everybody was packed up we went and checked out and split up into two cars. I was super tired from last night so I asked one of the other girls if they wouldn't mind driving my car. That wasn't a problem and I had one of the other girls drive my car. I ended up sitting in the back with my cousin so I could comfort her and talk to her about things.

We set out on the drive home, and before long Chris text me, "Hello just checking in on you."

I replied, "We just left the hotel."

Chris said, "Okay I am excited to see you later."

I replied, "Yeah me too I am over this weekend."

Chris asked, "Why what happened?"

I replied, "Its a long story."

Chris then said, "Okay?"

After that I was just completely short with Chris the whole car ride home. Chris could tell something was wrong but he didn't understand what was wrong. My cousin then looked over and asked me, "What should I tell my soon to be husband."

I responded, "If you feel the need to tell him then be honest with him, but if you could handle it being a secret then don't say anything."

I continued with, "I am always here if you need to talk about this."

She responded with, "Thank you I just cant believe that happened last night."

I said, "Yeah things happen."

I then thought to myself about what happened last night, and all I could think about was how big David was and how sore I still was from last night.

Well, after about 2 hours in the car everyone had to go to the bathroom so we found a rest stop and pulled over to use the bathroom. After we all went to the bathroom we got back in the car and continued the drive home. I ended up falling asleep the rest of the way home and so did my cousin.

While I was sleeping I had this really weird dream and all I could think about is my cousin with David. It was like a nightmare and I had no clue why I was thinking about this, but all that kept playing in my head was her moaning as David went deeper and faster into her.

All of a sudden I got woken up by the other girls in the front seat, They said, "We are home."

I woke up and stretched a little bit then got out of the car. I helped the other girls unload their stuff and said good bye. I then got back in my car and continued the 20 minute drive to my house. Once I arrived Chris came out and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Chris then helped me unload my stuff and carried it in the house.

I got inside and the baby was asleep, I went up and kissed him on the forehead and went and sat down on the couch. Chris came and sat down beside me and asked, "So whats wrong?"

I then told Chris, "It was just a lot of drama all weekend the girls weren't getting along some of us felt excluded and it just wasn't a lot of fun."

Chris then said, "Well I am sorry you didn't have fun."

He then asked, "Is there anything more that is bugging you that you would like to talk about?"

I then thought to myself I cant keep hiding this stuff from Chris especially when it was against my will that it happened in the first place.

So I said, "Yes there is."

Chris then said, "What is it?"

I then said, "Well my cousins maid of honor got us really drunk and then made us go hang out with other guys."

Chris then said, "Continue."

I then told him, "Well this guy named David came up and hung out with me and we danced and stuff."

Chris said, "Anything else happen?"

I then told him, "I believe I was drugged or something because I don't remember anything else besides waking up in his hotel room."

Chris then said, "So you hooked up with him?"

I then took a deep breath and said, "I believe so."

Chris couldn't think of anything to say he was speechless and just looked at the tv.

I then told him, "I am sorry I never meant for this to happen."

Chris then said, "Well it did."

Chris then asked, "Anything else you need to tell me."

I then thought to myself again, I should really tell him about Mitch. So with a lot of regret and sigh I mustered up the courage.

So I said, "Remember that night that you had Mitch come over to let me do my stuff."

Chris said, "Yes?"

I said, "Well after I got out of the shower somebody came up behind me and put there hands on my mouth and then covered my eyes with a blindfold and then had sex with me."

Chris said, "Why didn't you tell me that someone raped you?"

I then said, "I had no idea what was going on at the time and all I could think about was the baby and protecting him."


I continued saying, "It wasn't till everything was said and done that the blindfold was taken off and I could see who it was."

Chris said, "Who was it?"

I then said, "Please promise me that you wont text or call or say anything."

Chris said, "I don't know if I can promise anything right now."

I said, "Well then Im not going to tell you until you can promise me."

Chris then said, "Fine then I promise you."

I then said, "It was Mitch."

I continued saying, "Thats why I asked if you really did owe him money."

Chris looked furious at this point and didn't say anything back. I tried getting Chris to say anything to me and he just kept watching tv. We ended up going to bed not saying anything to each other that night.

Well, the next day came and we woke up and went out to the front room. While we were sitting on the couch Chris looked at me and said, "I knew something like this was going to happen when you went to that bachelorette party."

I said, "Im sorry Chris I really am."

Chris said, "I thought a lot last night about everything you said and honestly thinking about you with another guy really hurt me."

I then said to Chris, "I am really sorry."

Chris said, "Yes I understand that its just going to take some time to get over it and move on."

I said to Chris, "I understand."

After that the conversation was over. I ended staying on the couch with the baby watching tv, While Chris went and packed his stuff. I had my phone and I texted my cousin, "Hello."

She replied 15 minutes later saying, "Hello."

I then said, "So I told Chris about the bachelorette party."

My cousin said, "What did he say?"

I told her, "He's really upset about everything."

My cousin said, "Yeah I could understand that."

I said, "Yeah I feel really terrible about what happened."

My cousin said, "Yeah thats why I'm trying really hard not to tell my fiancé."

I said, "Yeah I totally understand."

I replied saying, "So you haven't told him yet?"

My cousin said, "No I don't think Im going to everything is going perfect with us right now and I don't want to ruin that."

She continued saying, "Its just something I am going to have to live with, Good thing the sex was great!"

I then responded saying, "Oh you enjoyed it?"

She said, "Yeah it hurt A LOT but was so worth it haha."

She then said, "I even gave David my number after."

I said, "You didn't."

She said, "Yeah I did lol."

I told her, "I cant believe you haha."

She then said, "Well you never know its always good to have a back up plan."

I said, "Yeah true."

The day went on and Chris ended up leaving in the evening. I kissed him good bye and walked him to his car and watched him leave. I went back inside and made some dinner for the baby and myself. I gave the baby a bath after dinner and then we both went to bed.

I woke up the next day and just hung around the house didn't really have anywhere to go. Chris texted me later in the day saying, "Hello just checking on how everything is going."

I told him, "Everything is going just fine thank you."

Chris said, "Thats good."

We didn't really talk that much just small talk here and there. The evening turned into night and eventually went to bed. The week flew by again and Chris text me on Thursday saying, "So my boss wants to have dinner with you and I this weekend if thats all right."

I said, "Thats not a problem at all."

I had never met Chris's boss before so I was actually kinda excited thinking Chris is wanting me to be more involved in his life!

Well, before I knew it Friday was here and Chris pulled into the drive way I greeted him with a kiss at the door way and the baby crawled over to him.

Chris said, "I cant believe how big you are getting little guy."

With that Chris sat the baby back down and went and unloaded his stuff in the room. While we were having dinner that night I asked Chris, "When are we meeting your boss?"

Chris said, "Tomorrow for dinner."

That was fine with me because we had some running around we could do before the dinner. We sat on the couch after dinner and talked and everything felt like it was getting back to normal. When we went to bed that night Chris cuddled me like he used to, This made me feel like he was really trying to move past what had happened.

The next day we woke up and had some coffee and then some breakfast all got dressed and headed out of the house to do our running around, which consisted of going to the grocery store and then wal mart. The day seemed to fly by since we were doing something constantly.

Once we were done doing our running around we went back to the house to get ready for dinner. I decided to curl my hair, do my make up with a touch of pink lip gloss. I decided to wear a black bra and then a black thong with a black formal dress over the top that went to about my knees.

We dressed the baby in some pants and then a t shirt and then put him in the car seat. Chris decided to wear a grey short sleeve button up shirt and then some dark washed jeans with some black shoes. He also slicked his hair back with some gel.

With that we headed out of the house. We went to this really nice steakhouse that was pretty pricey. When we pulled up Chris pointed out this gentleman that was standing outside and said, "Thats my boss."

Chris carried the car seat to the restaurant and Introduced me to his boss. Chris said, "Hello Kyle this is my girlfriend Kelsey, Kelsey this is Kyle."

Kyle was about mid thirties I would say, so about 7 years older than me. Kyle was a Black man medium build that I would say weighed about 200lbs. He had some muscle definition in his arms but you could tell he was a little chubby in his stomach area. He was also single and didn't have any family.

Kyle put his hand out and said, "Nice to finally meet you Kelsey, Chris talks a lot about you"

Kyle then said, "Who do we have here?"

Chris said, "This is our baby boy named Charlie."

Kyle said, "Well isn't he just adorable."

With that we went inside and got a table and sat down. We just started talking about how life was going and everything and I was really starting to get comfortable with Chris's boss. Chris and Kyle just started talking about work and everything so I started to play with the baby.

Chris then said, "I have to use the restroom I will be right back."

Chris then scooted out of the booth and went to the bathroom. While we were sitting there Kyle looked over at me and said, "I wanted to let you know that Chris has been slacking off at work a lot lately and I might have to let him go."

I was completely shocked at this, I said to Kyle, "He hasn't said anything to me about this lately."

Kyle said, "Yeah he hasn't been getting jobs done on time and having to work longer than everyone else."

It started to make sense to me now why Chris wasn't coming home every weekend.

I said to Kyle, "I am sorry he's not getting his stuff done at work but you cant fire him we have bills and stuff that have to be paid and Im not working right now since we have the baby."

Kyle said, "Well I don't know what else can be done if he's not getting the work done then I need to find someone who can."

I asked, "Well is there some kinda deal that we could work out?"

Kyle said, "Well I don't mean to be rude or to forward but you are absolutely gorgeous."

I didn't know what to say back to him I just said, "Thank you."

Kyle said, "How about this, If you stop by my place tomorrow we can talk some more about this since Chris is here and we cant talk much."

I agreed and said I would stop by. I then gave Kyle my number so he could give me directions to his place.

Chris came back from the restroom and we finished up eating. The bill came and Kyle said, "I will take care of it."

We both said, "Thank you and then we all walked out of the restaurant and went home."

I didn't get much sleep that night as I was scared we might soon be homeless. Well, the next day came and I got a text from Kyle about mid morning. The text read, "Hello come over around 2 o'clock here is the address to my place."

I then asked Chris, "Can you watch the baby while I go out with my friend today?"

Chris said, "Yeah thats fine."

With that I went and got ready and then got dressed. I straightened my hair, did my make up. I put on a tan push up bra a white tank top and then a burgundy shirt over the top. I then decided to wear burgundy grey laced boy short panties. It was burgundy lace around the top and then grey cloth every where else. I then put on a pair of my Abercrombie and Fitch jeans that were light washed.

I then walked out to the front room and said bye to Chris and headed to Kyle's house. I couldn't believe Chris was slacking off at work this made me so upset. Kyle lived about 45 minutes away so it was a far drive.

Once I got there I saw that he had a pretty big place. It looked to be a 2 story house with maybe 4 bedrooms. I thought to myself this guy probably has a lot of money. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Kyle answered and said, "Come in."

The inside of his place looked even better than the outside. Kyle then walked me over to the front room and we took a seat on the couch. Kyle sat on the one across from me so we were facing each other.

Kyle said, "I didn't think you would actually come."

I said, "Well, Chris cant loose this job."

Kyle then said, "Well then I have a proposal for you."

I asked, "What is it?"

Kyle said, "You have sex with me and I will let this go but if he starts slacking off again you might be getting another text from me."

I said, "No absolutely not I have a family I care a lot about, there has to be another way."

Kyle said, "No this is the only way to make up for things your boyfriend isn't doing."

I couldn't believe I was put back in this same situation again. I had never even been attracted to a black person before and didn't want this to happen.

Kyle then got off the couch and walked over and sat next to me on the couch. He then put his arm around me and said, "Don't worry everything will be okay."

I started to get really scared at this point, I had no clue what was going to happen. I started to tense up and Kyle could tell I was nervous and scared with what was going on. Kyle then unzipped his pants and took his dick out so I could see it.

I thought to myself damn that saying is true that black people are bigger. Kyle then said, "Do you like what you see?"

I thought to myself that has to be at least 9 or 10 inches long and it was very thick. I said to Kyle, "Please don't make me do this."

Kyle said, "You are already here and I know you are curious about how this would feel and don't want Chris to get fired."

Kyle then grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down to his dick. He then said, "Open your mouth."

I did as he said as I didn't want to get hurt. I had to stretch open my mouth because I could barely fit his dick inside my mouth. I barely could get the full tip inside me without gagging. I started to go up and down slowly.

This made Kyle make a slight, "Hmm."

Kyle kept pushing my head onto him more and more but I couldn't take him any deeper. Kyle stopped moving head and let my sit back up. I wiped off my mouth and Kyle then said, "Stand up and let me look at your body."

I got off the couch and stood up in front of him. Kyle then said, "Turn around so I can see your whole body."

I slowly started to turn for this man to look over every inch of my body. Kyle said, "Your boobs and ass are amazing."

I felt so violated at this moment and just so alone. Kyle was undressing me with his mind and I didn't like it one bit. Kyle then got off the couch and picked me up and carried me to his room. He then put me on his bed, and got on top of me on the bed. Kyle then had me sit up so he could take my shirt and tank top off leaving me in just my bra and pants.

Kyle then said, "Your boobs look really good in this bra."

I was sitting completely still not moving at all and letting this man do whatever he wanted to me. I felt like I crawled back into my shell and wasn't even fully there. Kyle then took his hand behind my back and took off my bra. The minute I felt the snaps unclip both my hands raced to cover my boobs but Kyle pulled them away and said, "No don't do that."

Kyle then sat there just admiring my boobs, It was as if he had never seen boobs like mine before. Kyle then took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs. Then he started to squeeze and pinch my nipples.

I looked down and my nipples were completely hard. Kyle said, "Wow those are amazing."

Kyle then said lets see what kind of panties you have on today. I was completely scared and just so sad at this point. A girls vagina is the most sacred part on her body and only something she shares with the one she loves. I then felt the button on my pants get undone and then the zipper get pulled down. I started to shake and roll around trying to not let this happen but Kyle had both his legs against me so I had no where to go.

Kyle started by pulling my pants off me from my thighs and then worked his way down to my feet. Once they were off he threw them onto the floor. Kyle then sat there and just looked at the panties I had on. Kyle said, "Stand up and turn around again."

Kyle then let me get up and off the bed. I thought to myself this could be my chance to escape but then I became afraid that he might hurt me. I started to turn around again just like I did in the front room. Kyle could see my panties going up my butt and pulling my cheeks making them look firm. Kyle then said, "Come closer to me."

I walked closer to him and he grabbed and squeezed my butt and said, "Wow you are in such good shape."

Kyle then pushed me onto the bed and once again got on top of me. Kyle then took his hands and started to slide my panties off. I once again begged him, "Please stop, I will talk to Chris about all this and make sure he is better."

Kyle said, "Its to late for that."

Kyle finished taking my panties the rest of the way off and threw them on the floor. Kyle sat back and spread open my legs and just looked at my vagina. I hadn't shaven in a couple of days so it was a little prickly down there. Kyle said, "Wow you are just all around perfect aren't you?"

Kyle then took one of his hands and touched my vagina. I was the farthest thing from being wet at this time. Kyle soon stopped and started to undress himself. First his shirt came off, I could then see his chubby stomach. Next came his pants and underwear, I just couldn't stop looking at how big his dick was.

12