Unexpected Events Ch. 10

Story Info
A BBQ with co-workers takes an interesting turn.
6.1k words
4.51
24.6k
9

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got inside Chris was playing with the baby on the floor. I sat my purse and stuff down by the door and went and sat on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was just a little past 5pm.

Chris said, "Well, Did you have fun?"

I answered, "Yeah we just walked around and went into some shops."

I wasn't about to tell Chris what really happened.

Chris said, "Well I am glad you were able to get out of the house and enjoy yourself."

I thought to myself yeah I totally enjoyed myself with his boss pretty much raping me. I really wanted to take a shower but I know Chris would think that was weird since it was not my normal shower time. I went and sat there on the couch feeling the cold wetness of Kyle's cum in my panties. Chris got off the floor and came up and gave me a kiss.

Chris then asked, "What do you want for dinner?"

I said, "Whatever is fine I am kinda tired."

Chris got up and started to make dinner. I then told Chris, "I am going to take a shower if thats okay and put on some comfortable clothes."

Chris said, "Of course."

I then went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I started getting undressed first came my shirt, tank top, and then bra. I then undid my pants and pulled them off of me, then started taking off my panties. While I was taking them off I looked down at them and could see just as I suspected there was a huge puddle of Kyle's cum that had leaked out of me. I then looked at the crotch area in my pants and saw that I had leaked through my panties and onto my pants. I then looked down at my vagina and could see that it was still wet from Kyle's cum.

I got undressed the rest of the way and got in the shower. While I was washing myself off I scrubbed my vagina to get all of Kyle's cum and stuff off me but while I was doing that it was still very sore and sensitive down there. I still couldn't believe how big Kyle was, I knew that my vagina was never going to be the same again for Chris.

I finished showering and dried off and put on some yoga pants and then a pink shirt and went out into the front room. Chris had finished making dinner so we sat at the table and ate. After dinner we put some shows on tv that we normally watch. After that we went to bed and Chris started to pack his stuff to leave for work again.

After he was done packing his stuff I walked him out to the car and said good bye and gave him a kiss. I walked back into the house carrying the baby with me. My legs were really sore today from the position Kyle had me do with him.

Once we were back in the house the baby and myself just watched some tv and played with some of his toys. It was getting late so we ended up going to bed. I woke up the next day and fed the baby and made myself a cup of coffee. While I was drinking my coffee and going through Facebook on my phone I received a text from Chris.

The message said, "Hey you will never believe what happened today at work."

I asked, "What happened?"

Chris replied, "My boss gave me a raise!"

I replied, "Congratulations!"

Chris said, "Thank you, my break is almost over so I will text you later I love you bye."

I replied, "I love you too bye."

After we stopped texting I thought to myself about what had happened and why he got that raise and it made me sick to my stomach. I started to cry again and before you knew it I was in a complete sobbing mess.

I couldn't believe that I got stuck in that same situation again and got used. My body would never be the same again and sex defiantly wouldn't feel the same after being with Kyle. I sat there on the couch thinking to myself about how to tell Chris this time. I thought to myself he's for sure going to leave me this time.

Well, The week went on and I went about my business. It was almost the weekend and Chris would be coming home. This made me really excited but nervous at the same time because I was going to have to tell Chris what happened.

I ended up getting a text from Kyle. I was sick to my stomach because Kyle said he would only text me if Chris was messing up at work.

Kyle text me saying, "Hello."

I replied back, "Hello."

Kyle said, "I really enjoyed how everything went with us last weekend."

I replied, "That was against my will I needed to save Chris's job thats the only reason I did it."

Kyle said, "I think deep down you know you enjoyed it."

I thought to myself Chris was really good at sex and I loved what he did, But there was something about Kyle's massive dick that I couldn't get out of my mind.

Kyle continued with, "So are you going to tell Chris why he got that raise or is it going to be our little secret?"

I replied, "Well, I think he deserves to know that his girlfriend hasn't been faithful to him."

Kyle said, "It's your choice what you do."

Kyle continued with, "If you want I will be home this weekend if you'd like to come over after you tell Chris what happened."

I told Kyle, "Im sorry but that was a one time thing it's not going to happen again I feel horrible about what happened. I only did that so we wouldn't become homeless and I was thinking about saving my family."

Kyle then said, "Okay suit yourself."

With that he quit texting me. Well, The weekend was here and Chris came home. He walked inside and put his stuff down greeted me with a kiss and said hello to his son. We started to make dinner and get the table all set up and everything. While we were sitting at dinner I knew I should tell him but for some reason I didn't want to ruin his happiness and how everything was going at work.

I decided not to tell him and just act like it never happened. Chris then said, "Im thinking about having a BBQ this weekend and inviting some of my co workers over and Kyle since he gave me a raise."

This made my stomach turn, I didn't want to be anywhere near Kyle. Chris didn't know what happened so I had to act like everything was fine. I said, "That sounds like fun."

With that I started to clean up the table and everything. We went and showered together, While we were in the shower Chris kept looking at my body up and down. He never did anything about it though. After we were done showering we came back and watched TV. Once we were tired we went to bed. The next morning we woke up and ate breakfast. After we were done eating we got the baby in the car seat and went to the store.

We got some chicken and tri-tip to BBQ. Once we got home I went and got dressed and put something more appropriate on for having guest over. I decided to wear a pair of my black and pink laced boy short panties. They were pink lace around the edges and black lace everywhere else. I put on a black bra with a black tank top and then a grey and green stripped maxi dress. I did my make up and curled my hair, Once I was done I went out in the front room to see what Chris was doing.

He was setting some chips and dip out and said, "Everyone should be showing up shortly."

About a half hour passed and some of Chris's co workers showed up. We all said, "Hello."

Kyle ended up showing up shortly after everyone else and greeted me with a hug at the door which I didn't want to give him but I couldn't make things suspicious to Chris. Once everyone was there we got some beers out and went outside to the back yard and started to converse and hang out.

I was watching the baby while Chris was talking with everyone. Chris started the BBQ and started cooking everything. It didn't take long before we were all sitting down at the table eating. Everyone was very quiet and didn't really say much. I couldn't tell if everyone had a lot to drink or if everyone was just that hungry.

Kyle finally spoke up and said, "Thanks for having me over this is really good."

Chris replied, "Thanks for coming."

After dinner Chris's co workers helped clean up then said, "We are going to get out of here."

We all said our goodbyes and watched them walk out the door. Chris and Kyle returned to sitting at the table just talking while I was with the baby in the front room. Chris and Kyle both started drinking more. I could tell they had a lot to drink when they started talking about non sense. I then overheard them arguing and I thought to myself what are they fighting over. So I carried the baby with me into the dining room to see what was going on.

I asked, "What is going on in here."

Chris then said, "Kyle said I have been slacking off at work a lot lately and is thinking about letting me go. He said he wants to make a deal with me that I could keep my job and get a raise every month if I let him have sex with you."

I immediately said, "What the heck is your problem Kyle."

Kyle said, "I thought it was a fair deal and I know how much you guys need the money. Not only that but I need the jobs at work to be getting done correctly and on time."

Chris said, "Thats my girlfriend and the mother of my child absolutely not."

Kyle then said, "Well then you better not slack off at work anymore, Or you will be homeless and without a job." He then sat his beer down.

I thought to myself I didn't want to be homeless and if Chris lost his job I don't know what we would do.

Chris said, "I cant believe you would ask for that kind of deal. We need the money but I'm not going to sell my girlfriend."

Chris continued with, "Grab your stuff and please leave."

Kyle got up and gathered up his stuff and walked to the front door. I was absolutely shocked and blown away that Kyle just asked Chris that.

When Kyle got to the door he stopped and looked back at Chris. Kyle opened the door and before he stepped outside he said something to Chris. Since I was in the other room I couldn't hear what they were saying. I then heard the door shut and I saw both of them walking back towards me.

My heart sank seeing Kyle walking back with Chris. I saw that Chris had his head down and something in his hand, Chris then looked at me and said, "Kyle said that he would give me this $5,000 dollars that I am holding right now and then a raise every month if I let him have sex with you."
 I looked at Chris and said, "Are you kidding me?"

I continued, "Do I mean that little to you?"

Chris said, "You know we need the money Kelsey."

I said, "Yes you are right we do but not this way."

Chris said, "I am sorry babe I don't know what else to do."

I left the room and went back to the front room with the baby. Kyle I could hear said to Chris, "Well I don't think she is going to do it so give me back my money."

Chris said, "Does it really have to be this way?"

Kyle said, "Well I don't see any other way to make this fair."

Chris said, "I cant believe I am even considering this option. You have to promise me that if this actually happens you will use a condom."

Kyle said, "Of course I will."

Chris I said, "I can't believe I am doing this, Fine let me go talk to her."

I was standing in the front room just bouncing the baby around with the tv on. When Chris came walking up to me and said, "Kelsey I know how bad this is but with the money and the raise every month we will be able to buy a house and provide for the baby perfectly without being stressed out all the time."

I said, "I cant believe you would even think I would do something like this."

Chris said, "Im sorry but please do it for the both of us."

I replied, "You're a piece of shit Chris and don't care about this family at all."

Chris replied, "I do care so much thats why I really want this money."

I replied, "You should care about keeping me just to yourself and not sharing me, The money shouldn't matter just as long as we are all happy as a family."

Chris replied, "You know I would never want this to happen but I cant pass up the money."

I sat the baby down on the floor on his blanket next to some toys he could play with.

Just then Kyle walked into the room. Kyle took his shoes off and put them next to the front door, He also took off his jacket and threw it over the couch. Kyle then walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

This made me super mad at Chris. I yelled at Chris, "Don't you dare talk to me the rest of the evening."

When Chris saw Kyle standing behind me with his arms around my waist, I could tell that Chris was very jealous and starting to realize the reality of the situation. Chris never told Kyle to stop or leave but instead laid down on the floor and started to play with our child.

Kyle then took my hand and started to lead me to the bedroom. I fought back trying to not walk the way he was pulling me but I couldn't out match his strength. Once we were in the bedroom Kyle shut the door behind us. Kyle never turned the bedroom lights on so it was very dark in there and hard to see. Kyle then said, "Get on your knees and unzip my pants."

I had no choice and got on my knees and unzipped his pants. I then spread open his zipper on his jeans and grabbed his dick and pulled it out of his pants. I was once again face to face with this huge dick. I started to stroke his dick slow at first then once it started to get hard I started to go faster.

Kyle then said, "Now I want you to suck my dick."

I then opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to lick the tip of his dick. I then started to take it in my mouth as I was still stroking his dick.

Kyle then said, "Oh, Yes!"

I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth as I was only able to get half of his dick in my mouth before I gagged. I then started to twirl my tongue around his tip while I kept stroking his dick with my hand. Kyle then took his hands and pushed my head onto his dick as far as I could go. I could feel his dick touching the back of my throat with as far as he was pulling me onto him.

I said, "Uhh, Muah" as I pulled myself off his dick.

My eyes were watering and had tears coming out of my eyes since I was gagging. Kyle then grabbed my hands and had me stand up. Kyle then turned me around and pushed me towards the bed. Kyle then bent me over the bed so my face was laying on the bed but I was still standing on the ground. Kyle then came up behind me and pulled up my dress so it was above my butt. Kyle then saw how my panties were going in between my butt making my butt look firm.

Kyle then squeezed my butt cheeks with his hand and said, "I have missed these."

Kyle then took one hand and moved my panties out of the way. He took his other hand and spread open my butt.

I then said, "Please stop this!"

I could then feel the tip of Kyle's dick rubbing against my vagina lips. Kyle tried inserting it into me but could tell I wasn't wet. I then heard him spit into his hand and then him stroke his dick with his hand.

Kyle then spread open my butt cheeks again and this time I could feel his dick go into me. I arched my back and had to say, "Ouch!"

Kyle then said, "Your vagina seems to remember me from last time."

Kyle slowly pushed further and further into me. I then could feel that he was all the way into me, Once I could feel his body touch my butt. Kyle started to come out and push back into me, I let out a, "Mmm, Aww."

Kyle then let go of my butt and put both hands on my hips and started pulling me onto him. Kyle started off slow at first but then gradually started picking up speed. Every time Kyle pulled me back to him our bodies would smack together. Kyle continued to go faster and faster pounding my vagina from behind.

I had to let out a, "Mmm, Aww, Yes!"

Kyle then stopped and removed his dick from me. My panties then went back to covering my ass and dress fell back over me again. Kyle then had me stand up and he took off my tank top and then my bra and then slid my dress off me and then took off my panties.

Kyle then said, "Get on the bed."

I then climbed onto the bed and laid down. Kyle got undressed and climbed onto the bed. He then started to kiss my neck and took one hand and started rubbing my vagina. At this point I didn't care that I was being forced to do this for Chris, Kyle was very good at sex and his dick felt amazing.

Kyle started to make me extremely wet the longer he rubbed me down there. Kyle inserted one of his fingers into my vagina and took it right back out. Kyle then brought his finger up to my lips and said, "Lick your juices off my finger."

I did what he said and put his finger in my mouth and sucked my vagina juices off his finger. Kyle then went in for a kiss and I kissed him back. While we were kissing Kyle positioned himself so his dick went right into my vagina.

I had to stop kissing him and say, "Fuck Kyle."

Kyle then started to hump me slow at first then picked up speed. Kyle started going so fast we were making the bed move back and forth. Our bed sat up next to the front room wall so every time the bed hit the wall I was sure Chris could hear what was going on.

I spread my legs open as far as I could and placed them on Kyle's back and just said, "Ugh, Mmm, Aww, Yes!"

Kyle started to really give it to me to where our bodies once again made a smack sound as we came together. At this point my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I took my hands and placed them on Kyle's back and then dug my nails into his back.

Kyle said, "Oh yes, Kelsey."

I then said, "Hmm, Awww!"

The bed kept smacking against the wall the whole time. I thought the bed was going to break with how much it was moving. Kyle kept going faster and faster and was making me really enjoy this.

Kyle then stopped and pulled all the way out of me. Kyle sat back on the bed for a minute to catch his breath. I just laid on the bed with my eyes closed and legs still spread open.

Kyle then said, "I want you on top."

I moved off the bed and let Kyle lay down. The room was really dark so I couldn't really see what was going on. I then felt where he was laying and swung my leg over him and felt his dick with my hand and positioned it to where my vagina was.

I slowly slid it back inside me again. I started to move up and down slowly so it could loosen me up. Since the last time we had sex my vagina was a lot looser and it didn't have to be stretched as much.

Once I could feel that his dick was sliding in and out of me just fine I started to really bounce on his dick. I took one of my hands and moved my hair out of my face and then started to moan out pretty loudly, "Mmm, ah, mmm, mmm, mmm, yeah."

Pretty soon I could hear the bed creaking and banging against the wall again. Kyle's hands were on my hips and he started to move me forward and back so I could rock on his dick. Kyle started to thrust into me every time I would rock in the forward position. I could feel his dick and it felt like it was all the way in my stomach.

I then returned to bouncing up and down on his dick. My boobs were swaying up and down matching my momentum I had going with Kyle. Kyle removed one hand and placed it on my clit and started to rub it in a circle.

I placed my hands on the bed behind me and rolled my eyes into the back of my head and continued bouncing up and down. I then yelled out, "Mmm, Yes, Fuck me!"

Kyle didn't let up and kept pounding me faster and faster. I could hear our bodies smack together and the bed hit the wall. We were being extremely loud and there was no way Chris couldn't tell that I was enjoying this. I soon started to feel my body tense up.

I let out a, "Hmm, Yes, Mmm, Aww."

I then picked myself up off the bed and really started to push into his dick as he was still rubbing my clit. All of a sudden I screamed out, "Fuck, Yes, Mmm, Aww!"

Kyle then said, "Good girl let me feel you cum on my dick."

I then collapsed on his chest. Kyle kept pounding me as I was just laying on his chest. Pretty soon I heard Kyle say, "Ugh, Yes, Oh, My, God!"

I then could feel his dick pulsating inside me followed by a warm liquid. I don't know how much time had passed or if I fell asleep but I laid on Kyle for what seemed like a while.

12