Unexpected Events Ch. 11

Story Info
My big day finally arrived!
5.6k words
4.18
15.7k
4
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next coming days and weeks I could tell Chris wasn't himself. Chris was humiliated at what he had done or agreed to do. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that he let someone have sex with me or the fact that it was a black man that he let have sex with me, either way Chris was really sad and down I could tell.

Well, Chris still went out of town during the week for work and I still stayed at home with the baby. Chris I don't think ever thought about getting a different job, especially with the kind of money he was making. The baby was 3 years old at this time and ready to go to day care so I could go back to work. Going to daycare was another expense that we didn't need to pay for. We were already short on money but with me going back to work I thought it would help out a little bit.

I worked at the local target in our town as a stock person and also a cash register clerk. When I went back to work for my first day there was some new people that got hired when I was out for my baby leave. There was this girl name Stephanie that I learned was my age 23 and had just had a kid a couple years ago herself. I introduced myself to her and started to learn a little bit about her.

She was a 23 year old Latina girl that was 5'4" I would say weighed about 130lbs. She had a big butt like most Latina girls do but lacked a little bit of boobs. I would say she was only a size 34c but lived on our own and her baby daddy wasn't around much. She had tan colored skin with brown hair and brown eyes. She was really beautiful and just a sweet girl, we quickly became best friends and on our days off she would bring her daughter over to play.

A few months had passed since that night with Kyle and I. Chris and I were at home one night and both in the mood so we had sex with each other. For some reason the sex wasn't what I remembered it to be so I had to fake a lot of my moaning with Chris that night. Chris was wore out after we finished and laid back on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

I got up and slipped on a pair of my pink boy short panties and some shorts and a tank top and went out to check on the baby that was asleep. I sat there on the couch just thinking to myself about how great the sex was with Kyle and how I felt fulfilled after doing it with him. I wasn't sure what the difference was between him and Chris. I was holding my phone in my hand and contemplated texting Kyle but it was already 11 at night and I didn't want to wake him up. I continued thinking about my family and how I didn't want to ruin or mess that up at all. I couldn't believe that I was even thinking about Kyle in that way.

I figured I was going to have to forget about Kyle and go on with my life and try to enjoy what Chris and I had together. Well, Months kept passing and Chris and myself started getting back to normal. The sex with Chris and I even went back to how it was. Stephanie and I became even closer hanging out all the time. Chris eventually met Stephanie when he was home from work one weekend.

We made dinner that night and all talked about how life was going. It ended up Stephanie and I talking about all the drama at work, So Chris started to clean up dinner. Stephanie and her daughter ended up leaving shortly after Chris was done cleaning up dinner. We said our goodbyes and walked her out of the house.

Chris said, "She seems really nice."

I said, "Yeah she's a really good friend, besides its good letting us have the babies play together."

Chris said, "Well, I am glad you are making friends and having something to do when you're not working."

Chris asked, "Is the baby daddy around?"

I said, "No from what she has told me he left shortly after the baby was born."

Chris said, "Thats too bad."

I didn't really have much to say so we went and sat on the couch and cuddled up with each other and turned on the tv while the baby was running around in the front room. The baby pretty soon started crying and fussing and I knew that he was starting to get tired. We then took him and laid him down in bed and he eventually fell asleep. Once he was asleep Chris and I both went to bed as well.

The next day once we all woke up Chris gathered up his stuff and headed out the door for work. The day went on and I just hung around the house cleaning up and everything. It had been 4 months since the last time I had contact with Kyle at this point. Things with Chris and I started to get a lot better and it made me forget about Kyle all together. The week went on and I had to work everyday. One day I ended up working the same schedule as Stephanie so we went to lunch together.

I asked her, "So have you been seeing anyone lately?"

Stephanie said, "I have been on a couple dates but nobody is really clicking with me."

I said, "So you haven't had sex with anyone since your baby daddy left like 3 years ago?"

Stephanie said, "Yeah pretty embarrassing but I'm just trying to focus on taking care of my kid right now."


I said, "Thats a good mindset but I cant believe with how beautiful you are you can hold out as long as you have."

Stephanie said, "Aw thanks girl but I'm not that pretty."

I responded, "Yes you are!"

After that conversation we just had small talk and finished our lunch before we had to go back to work. Months ended up passing and everything was beginning to feel back to normal. The week came to a close and Chris came home for the weekend.

Chris told me, "My parents wanted to get together this weekend and have lunch with us."

I said, "That sounds like a good idea we haven't seen them in a while."

So I got ready and everything and we headed out to meet them for lunch. We arrived at this sandwich shop that wasn't that far from our house. We all greeted each other with, "Hellos."

We then went and got a table and ordered our food. After we ate we just kinda sat there and talked for a little while.

Chris then said, "I have something to say."

He continued with, "Kelsey I love you so much and with everything we have been through I couldn't imagine my life without you. So with that being said will you please marry me?"

I couldn't believe what Chris just asked me. I jumped out of my chair with tears running down my face and gave him the biggest hug and kiss and said, "Yes of course."

We had been dating for 4 years at that point and all of our friends knew we would get married at some point in our life. Chris's parents were super excited for us and gave me a hug as well. After that we ended up leaving and heading home. The ring that Chris picked out was absolutely perfect. It had one big diamond in the middle and some little ones going down the sides.


I quickly texted all of my friends letting them know the news. They were all super excited for me to get married. A couple months passed and we both decided on not having a long engagement. I texted a couple of my friends who I wanted to be in my bridal party and to help me find a dress.

Stephanie of course became my maid of honor since we had become so close. The both of us anytime we were both off went and looked for dresses. I never realized how stressful it was to shop for a wedding dress. It took us a couple months but we ended up finding the perfect one.

It was a strapless white puffy dress that had lace around where my boobs and stomach would be. It flowed with the curves of my body which I really liked. I ended up buying that one.

Over the next month Chris and I worked on getting our invitations out in the mail since the wedding was coming up in the next couple of months. The venue we picked out was at a winery out in the country that had rooms for guest to stay in if they didn't want to drive home after drinking.

Time flew by and before you knew it the day of the wedding was upon us. I woke up that morning and gave Chris a kiss and said, "I will see you later tonight."

I gathered up all my stuff and headed to Stephanie's house were all the girls decided to get ready. We all did our make up and hair and put on our dresses. The bridesmaids dresses I picked out were strapless as well and went down to the girls feet. They were a lavender purple color and was made of silk and had some lace around the boobs as well. The dresses looked really good on them. Stephanie had such a big butt and the dress hugged the girls body so tightly that you could see the whole contour of her butt. It took us a while to get ready but once we were all done we headed to the venue so the photographer could take pictures.

While we were taking pictures, I could see guest showing up and I was starting to get nervous at this point. Stephanie asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "Yes just a little nervous."

Stephanie said, "You're going to be fine." She then rubbed my back a little bit.

With that we went back to taking pictures. Soon enough we were done taking pictures and all went to the room Chris and I would be staying at that night just to touch up on our make up.

We had about an hour left before the wedding was supposed to start. I then asked all the other girls if they could give me some alone time to collect myself. They all agreed and left the room and went up to hang out by the venue. I sat there on the floor looking at myself in the mirror making sure everything looked good about my make up and hair. Once I felt everything was good I stood up and started to walk to the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door, I said, "Come in."

I was completely shocked at who it was. I then looked over to the door and saw that it was Kyle.

Kyle then said, "Wow you look absolutely stunning."

Kyle was wearing an all black tuxedo with a pink vest. His hair was slicked back and he had on some black dress shoes. Kyle looked very well dressed for the wedding. 


I then looked at Kyle and said, "What do you want from me Kyle?"

Kyle said, "I just wanted to come and say hello and give you some congratulations."

I then said, "Why cant you ever just leave me alone?"

I continued, "Haven't you done enough to me already?"

Kyle said, "Chris is the one that made the deal the last time and I think you enjoyed every second of it."

I then said, "I had no choice but to go along with it."

Kyle then said, "Still doesn't change the fact that you came on my dick."

I then said, "Kyle please just leave."

I then turned around and started to walk towards the bathroom. Kyle then came up behind me and put both his hands on my boobs from the outside of my dress. Kyle then pulled me into him and whispered in my ear, "You will do as I say."

I tried to shake my way out of his grip but it was no use. Kyle then started to kiss my neck and slowly worked his way up to sucking on my ear. Kyle then walked me over to the bed and pushed me onto the bed. I was laying on my back at this time.

I then said to Kyle, "Please Kyle stop."

Kyle then lifted up my dress and saw the special white laced thong panties I had bought for Chris tonight. Kyle then removed them and started to lick my vagina. Kyle knew exactly where to go and before long I was grabbing the blankets with my hands and moaning.

I let out a, "Hmm, Yes."

Kyle then started to twirl my clit in his mouth, At this point I let out a, "Oh, My, Hmm."

Kyle then stopped and unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. Kyle then pulled me to the edge of the bed. Once more I pleaded, "Kyle please stop this."

Kyle then slowly started to push his dick inside of me. It was a year since Kyle and I last spoke or did anything and for some reason my vagina didn't put up any resistance to Kyle. I could feel Kyle start going in and out slowly like he was getting warmed up.

Kyle wasted no time and started going so fast we were making the bed move back and forth. I Grabbed the blankets in my hand once again and laid there completely still letting him pound me. Our bodies made a smack sound every time he would push all the way into me.

All I could do is lay there and moan, "Hmmm, Yes."

I could hear Kyle starting to breath heavy. Kyle then bent his head down and gave me a kiss, I was moaning so much that I couldn't kiss him back. Kyle then took one of his hands and pulled my dress up more and then started to rub my clit.

I had to let out a, "Hmmm, Ugh, Yes."

Kyle kept going harder and faster into me. The bed was moving like crazy at this point. I have no clue how I was able to muster up the energy but I then started to rock my hips and match his momentum.


Kyle then said, "I knew you would come around."

I then placed my hands on his butt and pulled him into me. He then pushed as far into me as he could and held himself there for a couple seconds. I said, "Oh, Yes, Mmm."

Kyle then pulled out of me and then turned me over on the bed and pulled my butt up in the air. I was in the doggy style position. I laid my head down sideways so I was laying on my check looking back at Kyle. I then saw Kyle lifting my dress up and pushing it up onto my back.

Kyle then slowly started inserting his dick into me again. Kyle's hands were on my hips and he started to push me away from him and then pull me back onto him. Kyle started to thrust into me every time he felt my butt connect with his body. I could feel his dick and it felt like it was all the way in my stomach. Kyle held his dick all the way in me for a couple of seconds and then returned to pounding me slow at first then faster and faster.

I then started to push into him and move my butt in a circular motion. This made Kyle say, "Mmm, Yes."

Kyle then started really going as fast as he could. I then yelled out, "Mmm, Yes, Fuck me!"

Kyle didn't let up and kept pounding me faster and faster. I could hear our bodies smack together. I soon started to feel my body tense up.

I let out a, "Hmm, Yes, Hmm, Aww."

I then picked myself up off the bed and really started to push into his dick. All of a sudden I screamed out, "Fuck, Yes, Hmmm, Aww!"

Kyle stopped moving and as I was cumming Kyle said, "Good girl let me feel you cum on my dick," I pushed into him as far as I could and moved in a circular motion again until I was done.

I then collapsed on the bed with my head hitting the pillows but my butt was still in the air and Kyle was still inside of me. Kyle once again started pounding me as I was just laying on the bed motionless. Pretty soon I heard Kyle say, "Ugh, Yes, Oh, My, God!"

I then could feel his dick pulsating inside me followed by a warm liquid. Kyle held his dick inside of me for a couple minutes, Kyle then pulled out of me.

Kyle then said, "Im glad you did what you said."

Kyle then went into the bathroom to clean up. I laid there on the bed in complete shock of what just happened. Kyle soon left the room and I stood up and looked at the time. I had just 15 minutes to clean up and get ready for this wedding. I went into the bathroom to wipe myself off and pulled my underwear back onto me. I then brushed my hair and fixed my mascara since it looked like I had been crying.

Pretty soon I heard my dad knock on the door this made my stomach drop. I knew that meant it was time to start walking down the aisle. We stepped out of the room and I saw my bridesmaids and the groomsmen were waiting outside, so they could each other down the aisle. They went first and before you knew it I was walking one foot in front of the other.

I saw Chris standing up there and he looked amazing today. I got up to the alter and took Chris's hand and we both said our vows to one another. As I was standing up there I could feel Kyle's cum leaking out of my vagina. Once we were done the pastor said you may kiss the bride. Our families were clapping and yelling and Chris gave me the biggest kiss in the world.

After that was done we started to party. The sun was going down and we started talking with our guests. Dinner was more eat when you wanted to type of thing and not such a formal sit down and eat. The dj started playing music and everyone started to dance on the dance floor. Pretty soon bottles of Alcohol were being passed around the dance floor.

I started drinking straight out of the bottle and not just little sips either but big gulps at a time. I believe it was Jack Daniels and Fireball that was being passed around. Chris was off socializing with his friends, While I was in the middle of the dance floor with all my bridesmaids dancing.

Pretty soon I could feel the alcohol hit me all at once and I started to loose my balance and fall over. Stephanie helped me back up and said, "Maybe we should go rest for a little while."

I said in a drunken state, "No I'm fine," and took another drink of the fireball and once again fell down.

Stephanie picked me up and threw my arms over her shoulder and started walking me towards the room I was staying in with Chris later. When we got to the room she laid me down on the bed.

Stephanie then said, "I will be right back I am going to go get Chris and let him know whats going on."

I was so drunk I had no clue what she even said or where I even was. I heard the door shut and then it was completely silent and dark. I could hear the music playing in the distance but the rooms were a little ways away from where the wedding was being held. I wasn't sure if I had fallen asleep or was just that drunk but then all of a sudden I heard the door open and shut.

I heard Stephanie's voice she said, "I cant seem to find Chris."

I then felt her come over and sit on the bed. She then asked me, "Are you doing okay?"

In a drunken state I said, "Yeah just really dizzy."

Stephanie then said, "Well you practically drank the whole bottle of fireball haha."

I didn't say anything back but then heard the door open and close. I could then tell the lights got turned on as it became very bright.

I then heard Stephanie say, "Who are you?"

I kept zoning in and out but I heard the person say, "My name is Kyle I am Chris's boss."

Stephanie said, "Hello I am Stephanie nice to meet you."

Kyle said, "A couple people at the wedding said I would find you guys down here."

Stephanie said, "Yeah Kelsey is blacked out drunk so I am just taking care of her."

I heard Kyle say, "Well you are a really good friend, I just wanted to come and say good bye since I was going to head home."

Stephanie then said, "Oh okay but I don't think Kelsey is all there right now."

Kyle then said, "Oh thats no big deal I guess I can catch her another time."

Kyle then turned and started walking to the door when all of a sudden he stopped.

I then heard Kyle ask Stephanie, "Are you here with anyone by chance?"

Stephanie replied, "Just my baby girl thats up at the party."

Kyle then said, "Oh you have a little girl?"

Kyle continued, "I would've never guessed you had a kid with how gorgeous and in shape you are."

Stephanie said, "Thank you, Thats sweet of you."

I tried opening my eyes to see what was going on but everything was blurry and spinning in circles and it made me even more sick so I just closed my eyes. I then heard Stephanie yelling, "Let go of me."

I tried to open my eyes once more and I could see that Kyle had his arms around Stephanie's waist and was pulling her into him.

Kyle then said, "Don't worry I promise you will enjoy it"

Stephanie shouted, "No please let me go, I am not into colored guys."

I then saw Kyle bend Stephanie over the bed. Kyle then pulled her dress over her butt. I could see that she was wearing a teal laced thong that stood out against her skin color. Stephanie at this point was begging Kyle saying, "Please Kyle I don't want to do this."

I could hear in her voice that she was getting scared and really upset. In my drunken state though I couldn't move even if I wanted to help her. I then heard Kyle kneel down on the floor and then he must have put his face into her pussy from behind.

12