Unexpected Events Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike then had me turn so Chris could see my vagina. Mike then spread open my legs and started to lick my vagina.

I then looked at Chris and said, "Im sorry babe."

Chris tried using all his muscles to break the straps on the chair but couldn't.

Mike started at the top of my vagina and started to twirl my clit around. This made me grab the sheets and arch my back and push into his face. Mike then moved down and started to insert his tongue into my vagina and lick up my juices.

Mike then stopped and looked at Chris and asked, "Does your wife always have this much juice coming out of her?"

Chris's face was bright red at this point you could tell he wanted to hurt mike so badly but couldn't get out of that chair.

Mike then returned to licking my vagina and sucking my clit. Mike then stopped and sat me up on the bed. Mike then took his shirt off and I could see his six pack. Mike then unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. I looked down and could see that Mike's boxers were stretching as far as they could. Mike then slid his boxers off and I could see his dick.

Chris shouted out, "Holy shit."

My eyes grew large when I looked down and saw his dick. Mike then looked at Chris and said, "You ready to watch your wife take a real dick?"

Chris then looked over at me and said, "Babe please don't do this please."

Mike then took one of my hands and placed it on his dick. I wasn't able to fit my hand around the entire shaft as it was very thick. Mike then started to move my hand forward and back signifying he wouldn't me to stroke his dick.

Mike then returned to kissing me as I was stroking his dick. While I was stroking his dick I felt it getting even bigger in my hand. I thought to myself how could this get any bigger than it already is. Mike kept kissing me and I started moving my hand faster and faster on his dick. Mike then stopped kissing me and pushed me back on the bed.

Mike then took his hands and grabbed his dick, He then started to slap his dick on my vagina.

Chris then said, "You better use a condom you asshole."

I then said to Mike, "We are trying to have a baby and I have a high chance at getting pregnant right now."

Mike said, "Don't worry."

Mike then took his hands and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He then took his hands and spread open my legs and placed them on his shoulders. Once my legs were on his shoulders he took one hand and grabbed his dick and lined it up with my vagina and slowly started to insert it.

I screamed, "Ouch!"

Mike then stopped pushing into me and removed his dick. Mike then slowly started to push again and this time got a little further. Mike then pulled out and then pushed it in again and this time was able to go all the way in. Once Mike was all the way inside me he left it there for a little while so my vagina would stretch out.

Mike then looked at Chris and said, "Damn look at your wife's pussy being stretched by a real dick."

Chris then said, "You mother fucker she doesn't want this."

I laid there on the bed with my head turned to the side and back arched. Mike then slowly started to slide out and thrust back into me.

Mike then looked at Chris and said, "Damn your wife is tight."

Chris then yelled back, "You mother fucker just wait till I get undone from this chair."

Mike then started to pick up speed and started to really slam into me. I let out a, "Hmm, Uhh."

Mike then said to Chris, "I think she is starting to enjoy a real dick for once."

Mike then took my legs off his shoulders and pulled his dick out of me. Mike then had me get off the bed and stand on the floor and put my head on the bed. Mike then came up behind me and spread my butt cheeks open with one of his hands and used his other hand to position his dick to slide into me. I then felt his dick being inserted into me, I arched my back allowing my vagina to take his whole length.

Mike then placed his hands on my hips and started to pump into my vagina. Every time he would smack into my butt I had to yell out, "Uhh, Yes."

Mike started to really give it to me, going faster and faster.

I yelled out, "Yes, Harder, Uhh."

This was hurting but all I could do is bite the sheets and take the punishment Mike was giving me. Mike then grabbed the back of my hair and started to pull on it as he was slamming into me.

I had to say, "Hmmm, Yes, Uhh."

Mike then kept going faster and faster. I kept saying, "Uhhh, Yes, Hmmm."

Mike then looked at Chris and said, "Your wife's pussy is never going to be the same after this."

Chris didn't say anything back and was completely ashamed I could tell.

Mike kept thrusting into my vagina faster and faster. I said, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh,"

Mike then took one hand and slapped my butt cheeks as he was slamming into me.

Mike then stopped and removed his dick from me and got on the bed. Mike laid down on his back and said, "Get on top."

I then swung my leg over him and used my hand to position his dick to slide right into me. Chris was able to see my vagina taking every inch of his dick into me. I than sat there on top of him while I took my head down and kissed him. This time when I kissed Mike I gave him my tongue and he accepted it into his mouth.

Mike then took his hands and spread my butt cheeks apart again and this time started to thrust in and out of my vagina. Every time Mike pushed all the way into me it felt like his dick was in my stomach. I then sat up right and used my knees to bounce myself up and down on his dick.

I said, "Uhh, Yes, Uhh."

I started to bounce up and down on his dick faster and faster. I kept repeating, "Uhh, Yes, Fuck me, Yes."

My boobs were bouncing up and down matching my rhythm I had with Mike. I took my hands and grabbed my boobs with them and pinched my nipples. I also started to bite my lip a little bit.

I kept saying, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh, Yes!"

I slowly stopped bouncing up and down on him and put one hand behind me and took the other hand and started to rub my clit.

As I was rubbing my clit I would push into Mike as hard as I could and rock back and forth on his dick.

I shouted out again, "Oh, My, Uhh, Yes!"

My head was looking up at the ceiling again and I was still biting my lip. I started to rub my clit faster and faster.

This made me feel my body tense up. I let out a, "Oh, My, Yes, Uhh, Oh, My!"

With that I collapsed on Mikes chest. Mike then took his arms and placed both of them on my back and rolled me over, Mike was now on top of me.

Mike then looked back at Chris and said, "Well it looks like your wife just came on my dick."

I looked over at Chris and I could see that he was just looking down at the floor. Mike then started to pump into my vagina faster and faster. The bed started to shake he was going so fast. I placed my legs on his back and took my hands and dug them into his butt cheeks.

I started to moan again, "Hmmm, Yes!"

Mike started to moan, "Oh, Kelsey."

I started to hump his dick moving my hips up and down matching his momentum. Mike then pushed as far into me as he could and held it there for a couple seconds while he gave me another kiss.

Mike then returned to going fast again making the bed shake more. I then said, "Hmm, Yes, Don't stop."

Mike kept going faster and faster when I heard him let out a, "Uhhh Yes, Oh My, Yes!"

I tried pushing away from him but I couldn't get away. I felt his dick throbbing inside of my vagina followed by a warm liquid. Mike pushed into me as far as he could while emptying his load into me. I looked up at Mike as he was emptying himself into me, He then leaned down and gave me a kiss.

Mike then slowly removed his dick from my vagina. Mike then looked over at Chris and said, "Look at my cum dripping out of your wife's pussy."

I could feel it running down into my butt. Chris looked absolutely ashamed and devastated.

Mike then stood up next to the bed and said, "Damn that was amazing Kelsey."

I then looked over at his dick and saw that it was covered in my white pussy juices. Mike then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe himself off. After he was done he let me wipe myself off as well. Once I was done I put my panties back on and then my bra, shirt and jeans. I then sat back down on the bed and put my shoes back on.

I then walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my mascara was running down my face from my eyes watering and me crying earlier. My hair looked like I had just woken up and got out of bed. I tried to brush my hair with my hands to at least make it look a little bit better.

I then took some toilet paper and wiped the mascara off my face that was running down my cheek. Once I cleaned myself up I used the bathroom and went pee. When I came out of the bathroom Christian was back in the room.

Mike said, "Okay Christian you can let Chris out of the chair."

Christian then said to Chris, "If you try anything I will hurt you."

Chris got let out of the chair and then we both got walked out of the room. After we left the room we made our way to the elevator and then walked to our car. It was a very silent car ride home with nobody talking and just the radio turned on.

To be Continued...

12