Unexpected Events Ch. 13

Story Info
Happy New Year! Well for some people.
6.5k words
3.89
11.9k
4
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally got home after a half an hour drive. We left Charlie at Chris's parents house for the evening. Once we got home I went to the bathroom and started to get undressed so I could take a shower. I took my shirt and bra off first then undid my shoes and unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. I took my panties off next which to my surprise didn't have much of Mikes cum in them. This kinda made me worry since my vagina was holding it all inside me. Once my panties were off I took my hands and spread open my vagina a little bit and all the cum came pouring out of my vagina and dripped onto the bathroom rug I was standing on.

I then turned on the shower and got in and started to wash myself off. It didn't take me long in the shower to wash myself off. Once I was done in the shower I dried myself off and then went into the bedroom and got a shirt and put on some yoga pants. I then walked out into the front room and saw that Chris was watching tv, I went and sat next to him on the couch. Chris then got up and went and took a shower. Once he was done he went and got in bed without even saying good night to me.

I ended up sleeping on the couch in the front room that night. I slept in a lot the next morning as I was really worn out from Mike. When I finally woke up Chris was already done packing his stuff to head back to work for the week. I was able to say good bye to him before he left. Chris didn't kiss me back when I tried to kiss him goodbye.

Well, After Chris left I went and made me some coffee and sat on the couch watching tv drinking my coffee. I sat there and thought about what happened last night. I thought to myself I know what happened was wrong but I couldn't help but realize that was the best sex I've had in a while. Mike knew exactly what to do and with how big his dick was he was able to reach places that I didn't even know existed.

Once I finished my coffee I went to the bedroom and got dressed to go pick up Charlie. I just put on a black bra and then a black shirt and then a black thong with some Hollister light washed jeans. I didn't put any make up on but I did at least brush my hair.

I then got in the car and headed to Chris's parents house. I pulled up and went and knocked on the door.

Chris's mom answered and said, "Come in."

I came in and she asked, "So did you guys have fun last night?"

I said, "Well the night was really interesting thats for sure."

She then said, "Well it sounds like you did, Here let me go and grab his stuff."

She returned with his stuff and Charlie and I said our goodbyes then got in the car and headed back home. When we got home Charlie went to play with his toys in his room and I started to do chores around the house. I started by cleaning up the kitchen and doing dishes. I then went to vacuuming the front room and then the bedrooms.

Once I was done with my chores which took a couple of hours Charlie was hungry so I made him a sandwich. The day slowly started to turn to night and we didn't really do much the rest of the day. We both went to bed at a good time since I had to work early the next day.

The next morning I woke up early and walked to the bathroom and started doing my make up and getting ready. I just brushed my hair didn't really do anything fancy with it. I then put on a tan bra and then a white tank top and then my red target work shirt. I then put on a grey silk thong and then my tan colored pants. After I was done getting ready I went and woke Charlie up. I got him dressed and then we went out in the kitchen and I made him some breakfast. I then packed a lunch box for him for day care. After Charlie was done eating we headed out the door to day care. I dropped him off and headed to work.

When I got to work I went into the back room to get my walkie talkie out of my employee box. When I opened my box there was a piece of paper in there. I unfolded the piece of paper and saw there was some writing on it.


The paper said, "I had a really fun time with you at the Christmas party, You don't have to worry about people knowing what happened it will be between you and I. I would also love to hang out with you again sometime," Signed Mike.

I thought to myself I couldn't believe he would write that and put it in my box. Well, I grabbed my walkie and went about my day. Mike never came up and talked to me at work but I did see him a couple times during the day. Well, Work flew by that day and before you knew it I was off and heading to get Charlie from day care. After getting him from day care we headed home and made some dinner and just relaxed.

Well, The weekend soon approached and Chris came back home. He greeted me with a kiss at the door. Chris then went and sat his stuff down in the room and then came back and sat on the couch. We just watched tv and actually talked with each other. Once it was dinner time we made dinner and after dinner put Charlie down to bed.

After he was in bed Chris and I went back and sat out on the couch. I laid my head down on his legs. Pretty soon Chris started to run his fingers through my hair. This led to me picking my head up off Chris's leg and started to kiss him. This led to us making out and it going a step further. We ended up in the bedroom and had sex with each other for the first time in months. Chris ended up getting there and I could feel his cum being unloaded into me.

Chris could tell that I didn't orgasm and this made him really mad. Chris said, "Well, That was dumb."

I laid there on the bed still naked and said, "What was dumb?"

Chris said, "You didn't even get there."

I said, "Well, I still enjoyed it."

Chris said, "Yeah whatever."

I eventually got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I then put on some pajamas and went and laid down. Chris ended up falling asleep really fast that night. I laid there for a while just thinking about how the sex has changed with Chris. I eventually fell asleep and slept all the through the night.

I woke up the next morning and laid there in bed for a while. Chris was out in the front room with Charlie and they were watching tv together. I got out of bed and went and used the restroom before heading out into the front room. Chris had made breakfast which was some waffles and eggs. I made myself a plate and then poured myself a cup of coffee and went and sat down at the table.

While I was eating Chris came and sat down and said, "Well, What would you like to do today?"

I said, "I am not sure we need to go to the store and stuff."

Chris said, "Okay so just some running around?"

I said, "Yeah pretty much."

After I was done eating I threw my plate away and then went to the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a white bra and then a white tank top and a white shirt. I then put on a pink thong and then some dark washed Joe's jeans. I then went into the bathroom to do my make up and brush my hair.

Once I was done getting ready, I walked to Charlie's room and grabbed some clothes for him and got him dressed. We then walked out of the house and got in the car and headed to the store.

We got to the store and grabbed a cart and started to shop around. I didn't want to go to target so we decided to go to wal mart instead. We started getting some of the things we needed. We were going down the middle aisle at the store and we ran into one of Chris's friends.

Chris said, "Whats up josh?"

Josh said, "Oh hey what are you guys doing?"

Chris said, "Just shopping around."

Josh was one of Chris's really good friends going through school. They didn't hang out as much as they used to now that Chris works out of town and stuff but they still talk. Josh was really into going to the gym, So he had big arms and was really fit. Josh had blonde hair and blue eyes and was about 5 foot 9. I would say Josh didn't weigh that much since he was really in shape.

I never really liked josh because he would always try and hit on me even though he knew I was dating his friend. I told Chris about it every time but it didn't seem to make a difference. I hadn't talked with Josh in a very long time so I didn't know if he was single or what anymore.

Josh then asked, "What are you guys doing for new years?"

Chris looked at me and then said, "We didn't really have any plans yet."

Josh said, "Well, I am having a little BBQ at my place if you guys wanna come."

Chris said, "That sounds like fun, Let us talk about it and I will get back to you."

Josh said, "Okay just shoot me a text and let me know so I get enough food."

Chis said, "Will do."

Josh said, "It was good seeing you guys."

I then said to josh, "You too bye."

With that we started walking to the registers to check out. We then got to the house and unloaded everything and started putting stuff away.

Chris then asked, "Would you like to go Josh's?"


I then stopped putting the stuff in the cupboards and looked at Chris and said, "I don't know, You know how I feel about Josh."

Chris said, "Yeah but that was a long time ago I am sure he has changed."

I then said, "Fine if thats what you want to do."

With that Chris texted Josh letting him know we would be there. Chris also texted his mom asking if she would watch Charlie this coming weekend for new years. Of course his mom didn't care about watching Charlie.

Chris started to pack his bag to head back to work for the week. I walked him out to his car and gave him a kiss good bye. He then drove off and I went back inside and sat down and started to watch tv.

Well, The week flew by and the weekend was approaching. I took Charlie to Chris's parents house that Friday night and figured we would pick him up on Sunday. Chris ended up coming home that Friday and I greeted him with a kiss at the door. Chris went and sat his stuff in the room and came back out and sat on the couch where I was sitting.

Chris wasted no time and started to kiss me and really get into it. I stopped kissing him and said, "Is someone horny?"

Chris said, "Oh hush and went back to kissing me."

Pretty soon Chris picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and sat me down on the bed. Soon I was on top of Chris bouncing up and down on his dick. It didn't take long for me to feel Chris's dick pulsating inside of me and his load being emptied into me.

I then got off Chris and rolled over onto my back on the bed. Chris then said, "Are you serious you didn't get there again?"

I then said, "I have no clue what is wrong with my body."

Chris said, "Maybe I am just not that good anymore."


I said, "No you are amazing I just don't know why I can't get there."

Well, Chris went and wiped himself off in the bathroom and I soon did the same. We both then put on our pajamas and went to bed.

We woke up the next morning and got dressed and headed out to the store to get what we needed for the BBQ at josh's later that night. After we were finished doing our running around we went home and started to get ready.

It was kinda cold so I decided to wear, A black laced bra with a blank tank top and a burgundy shirt over the top. I then chose to wear a black and pink laced thong, It was pink laced around the edges and black everywhere else. I then put on my dark washed Joe's jeans that showed my butt really well. I then put on some long socks and then a pair of ugg boots. I then did my make up and curled my hair and sealed it off with my pink lip gloss again.

Chris just wore some pants and a shirt with a jacket. Once we were both ready we got in the car and headed to Josh's house which was about 30 minutes from where we lived. We got there and pulled up to his house and saw that it was a nice modern 2 story house. There was a couple other cars there already. We got out of the car and grabbed what we needed and walked up to the front door and knocked.

Josh answered the door and said, "Come on in."

We entered the house and asked, "Where should we put these drinks?"

Josh walked us over to the front room where he had a full bar in the house. We put the drinks in the fridge that was in the bar. Chris took a beer and started to socialize. I then got a drink myself and went and sat on the couch. There was a couple other girls there that I ended up introducing myself too. We all sat there just talking and everything.

One of the girls said, "Isn't this a nice house?"

We all agreed and said, "Yeah it's really nice."

One of the girls said, "If I wasn't already married I would totally go for Josh."

I finished my drink and got up and got another one and then returned to the couch. I saw that Chris was just hanging out with Josh and drinking a lot. The night continued and the later it got the more people left. Pretty soon it was just Chris, One of Josh's friends Derek, His wife Melissa and Myself.

All the guys were getting pretty wasted and Melissa and myself were just sitting on the couch watching the coverage of new years in times square. It started to get pretty cold so the guys all came inside and sat on the couch. Chris was really drunk and ended up passing out on the couch. Derek wasn't too far behind and passed out on the couch as well. With all the drinks I had I really needed to go to the bathroom.

I then asked Josh, "Where is the bathroom?"

Josh said, "Up the stairs and to the right."

I ended up getting off the couch and heading to the bathroom. I walked up the stairs turned right and found the bathroom. I finished going and cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet and washed my hands and then walked out of the bathroom.

Once I walked out of the bathroom I turned to go down the stairs and felt hands on my shoulders grab me and pull me into the wall. My back hit the wall and my hair covered my eyes. I then moved my air out of my face and found Josh was holding me against the wall. I said, "Stop let me go!"

Josh said, "No I have wanted you for years."

I said, "Well its still not going to happen."

I then took my hands and tried hitting Josh with them trying to have him back off me. Josh grabbed my hands and pulled them up above my head and held them there. Josh then Cris-crossed my wrists so he could hold both of them with one hand.

Josh then said, "It's new years and I want my new years kiss to be with you."

I said, "Josh you know that cant happen so let me go!"

I then said, "You see this ring I am married now so let me go!"

Josh then looked at my ring and said, "We will have you keep that on."

Josh then moved my hair off my neck and then started to kiss my neck. I tried with all my strength to push him away but that was no use. Josh then turned me around and pushed me up against the wall. My face were pressed against the wall and my ass was pushed into his dick.

Josh then took one hand and moved my hair off my neck again and then returned to kissing my neck. Josh then took both hands and started to run them up and down my body. Josh took one hand and started to follow the curves on my jeans until he reached my crotch area. Josh tried to take his hand down there but I smacked it away.

Josh then took my hand and led me into his bedroom. I was fighting the whole way but he was much stronger than me and I couldn't break his grip. Once we were inside his bedroom Josh shut the door behind us and pushed me onto the bed. My head hit the bed sheets while I was still standing on the floor.

Josh came up behind me and smacked my butt. Josh then picked me up off the bed and had me stand up straight so he could start to take my shirt off. Josh then took my tank top off as well and threw it on the floor. Josh then took his shirt off and threw it on the floor.

I then turned and looked behind me and could see Josh had a very distinct six pack from working out all the time. Josh then turned me around so I was facing him and pushed me on the bed so now I was sitting on the bed. Josh then took my boots off and put them on the ground.

I said, "Josh please stop."

Josh didn't say anything but walked towards me and took his hands and spread my legs open. Josh once again started kissing my neck and slowly worked his way down to my collar bone. Josh then worked his way up to kissing my neck again and then started to suck on my ear lobe.

Josh said, "You are so gorgeous, Chris is a lucky man."

I said, "Thank you but please stop this!"

Josh then reached behind my back and undid my bra, My hands raced to cover up my boobs. Josh then took his hands and pulled my hands away from my boobs. Josh then took his head and immediately started to suck on my nipples. I wasn't sure if it was the cold air or what but my nipples started to get really hard. Josh then took his hands and placed them on both my boobs and placed his head in the middle of my boobs and smashed his face with my boobs. Josh then returned to kissing my neck and went in for a kiss. I didn't kiss him back but instead took my hands and pushed his face away.

I then yelled out hoping that Melissa would hear, "Stop let me go!"

Josh then pushed me back on the bed and took one hand and placed it on my stomach and took his other hand and started to unbutton my pants. I tried to pick myself up and wiggle away but the hand he had on my stomach was holding me down. I then took my hands and tried pushing his hands away from my pants buttons but he kept pushing my hands out of the way. Soon I felt my pants come unbuttoned and he started to slide them off me. I then spread open my legs so my pants wouldn't come off me.

Josh took his hands and pushed my legs back together and then used his legs to make sure I couldn't spread my legs open again. Josh started to pull my pants off from my hips and then worked his way down to my feet where he pulled my pants the rest of the way off.

Josh then spread open my legs and looked down at my panties I had on and could see the outline of my vagina pushing threw my laced thong. Since I had on a laced thong the front of the underwear were kinda see through. Josh then took his head down there and kissed my inner thigh.

Josh then picked his head back up and said, "You smell amazing down there Kelsey."

Josh then picked me up off the bed and moved me as close to the edge of the bed as he could. Josh then walked in between my legs and I could then feel that Josh was getting a major erection. Josh then took one hand and placed it on my back then took his other hand and started to rub my vagina as he was kissing my neck. I couldn't move I had to let Josh do what he was doing.

The more Josh continued to rub my vagina the more wet I could feel I was becoming. I could feel that my thong was becoming soaked and I had no clue why since I didn't want to do this.

Josh then stopped kissing me neck and said, "Well it looks like you're getting more and more wet."

I said, "Josh please don't make me do this. We can stop right here and nobody will ever know about this."

Josh said, "I have wanted you for years Kelsey, I am not going to stop here."

Josh continued, "Besides it sure seems you want this."

Josh then continued rubbing my vagina threw my thong. I then took my hand that was on the bed behind me and placed it on Josh's neck and Josh went in for a kiss. I then returned the kiss and started to move my hips and push into his hand. Josh I felt moved my thong out of the way and inserted 2 fingers into my vagina.

I kept kissing Josh and started slipping my tongue into his mouth. Josh kept fingering me faster and faster. I kept humping his hand and pushing into him as hard as I could. We continued for a while until Josh stopped.

Josh then said, "Well, Looks like I got my new years kiss."

I then looked up at Josh who was standing right in front of me and could see that he had a huge smile.

I then said, "You got your kiss now please let me go!"

Josh said, "No we are just getting started."

Josh then took his pants off, I could then see his dick pushing on his boxers. Josh then removed his boxers and I got to see his dick. It was huge, I didn't know white people could have such a big dick. I would say it was about 9 inches or so.

12