Unexpected Events Ch. 14

Story Info
I finally have a night out.
5.9k words
4.16
11k
3

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get inside and I went to set my purse down on the table. As I am walking I can feel the cum leaking out of me and into my thong. Every once in a while I could feel a little run down my legs. I just wanted to take my thong and pants off and clean myself up down there.

I walked to the bathroom in our bedroom and turned on the shower and started to get undressed. I took my shirt and bra off first then pulled off my uggs and tossed them into the bedroom. I then unzipped my pants and pulled my panties off at the same time. I looked down at them and saw they were completely soaked in cum and you could smell it.

I then got in the shower and started to wash myself off. While I was standing under the water in the shower I started to think to myself, Its been 3 weeks if not longer since Chris and I had sex and I had my period since then. I continued thinking in my head, So that means Josh was the last person to cum inside me.

Chris and I were trying to have another kid so this kinda scared me. I thought maybe if I had sex with Chris I wouldn't feel so bad since I would let him cum inside me as well. I continued washing myself off until I was done. I then turned the water off and grabbed my towel and started to dry myself off. After I was finished drying myself off I grabbed one of my sexy outfits which was a black lace see through top that only went to my hips and then a black laced see through thong and walked out to the bedroom.

Chris was laying on his stomach on the bed in his clothes that he wore over to josh's. I walked over to his side of the bed and saw that he was completely asleep. I tried nudging him and saying, "Babe."

He didn't wake up and was fast asleep. This made me really upset but made me worry twice as much. I had no other option but to also go to sleep. I walked back into the bathroom and took my outfit off and put on a pair of pink boy short panties and then a big shirt and went and climbed in bed.

I laid there for a while looking up at the ceiling completely afraid at the possibility of what might happen. I don't even really know Josh as a person so if I was to get pregnant with his kid I don't know how he would handle it.

I ended up sleeping in a lot the next morning. When I finally opened my eyes I saw that Chris was in the bathroom. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom since I had to go pee. I pulled down my panties and sat there on the toilet and started to pee.

Chris was standing at the sink looking in the mirror. Chris then bent down and grabbed my underwear from off the ground that I was wearing last night. Chris then looked at them and could see all the white crusty stuff on them.

Chris then looked over at me and said, "Did you have sex with Josh last night?"

I then looked down at the ground and then looked back up at him and said, "Chris you passed out on the couch and Josh forced me."

I continued, "He pushed me up against the wall and then drug me into his bedroom."

Chris then threw my underwear back on the ground and said, "I want you out of my house."

I then stood up from the toilet and pulled my underwear back on. I then said to Chris, "Please babe I am sorry."

Chris walked out into the bedroom and then turned back and said, "I want you out of my house by this afternoon."

I followed him to the bedroom and said, "Chris please babe I am sorry I didn't want this to happen."

Chris then said, "You have done this so many times I cant take this anymore."

I said, "This has never been my choice, Please understand."

Chris then said, "I am sorry but I have forgave you the other times and truly thought you were going to change but you haven't."

I then said, "Chris I will I can promise you."

Chris said, "I will have to think hard about that but for now I want you to get out."

I then asked, "Where am I supposed to go?"

Chris said, "Idk go to your parents or your cousins or something."

Chris continued, "Heck go even stay with Mike or Josh or someone, I am sure they would love to have you."

I said, "Chris come on please stop."

Chris then walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door on his way out. I then went and laid on the bed and started to cry and cry and cry. I was devastated that Chris would tell me to get out of his house. I loved Chris with all of my heart I couldn't believe this was happening. I laid there crying for hours before I finally just couldn't cry anymore.

Chris finally came back in the room and said, "Have you packed up your stuff?"

I yelled back at him, "No I haven't."

Chris said, "Well, Are you going to?"

I said, "Yeah I guess."

I then picked myself up off the bed and wiped the tears off my face and wiped away the snot that was running out of my nose. I then walked over to the closet and grabbed a bag to put my stuff in. I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed some underwear and socks and then some shirts and pants. I then went and grabbed all of my make up stuff from in the bathroom as well as my shampoo and conditioner.

I then decided to get dressed, I put on a pair of hollister jeans and then a tan bra with a black shirt. I left on the same panties that I was wearing from sleeping last night. I didn't do my make up or hair as I wasn't in the mood to do that.

I then grabbed my stuff and walked out into the front room and sat down on the couch and took out my phone. I thought to myself, Who should I text?

I decided to text my cousin, "Hello."

She replied back a couple minutes later and said, "Hello."

I then asked, "Is it okay if I come stay at your house for a couple days?"

She replied back, "Of course you can, Is everything okay?"

I texted her and said, "I will talk to you when I get there."

I then stood up off the couch and grabbed my bags and started to walk to the door. When I reached the door I stopped and looked back at Chris who was sitting on the couch.

I said, "I am sorry Chris I do love you."

Chris looked at me and then went back to watching the tv. I stepped out of the door and shut it behind me. I then got in my car and started the drive to my cousins house. I arrived and walked inside and it was just her there since her husband was still working.

She then asked, "So whats up?"

When she asked this question, it made me start to cry. My cousin then walked over to me and gave me a hug. I sat my bags down by the front door and we both walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other.

I then said, "Well, We went to his friends house for new years and Chris passed out drunk. His friend has liked me for years and he pretty much forced me to have sex with him."

My cousin said, "So, Chris is mad at you since you got with his friend?"

I said, "Well, Kinda."

She said, "What do you mean kinda?"

I said, "Well this isn't the first time I have cheated on Chris."

She then said, "What?!"

She continued, "I know about my bachelorette party but theres more?"

I said, "Yeah and every time I am forced to do it."

She said, "I am sorry."


I said, "Yeah I am just hoping that Chris will forgive me and we can get our family back together."

She then said, "Well stay as long as you need."

I said, "Thank you."

I just sat there watching tv for the rest of the day. My cousins husband ended up coming home that night and she told him about my situation. He was very supportive and also said I could stay as long as I need.

We ate dinner that night and I went to bed shortly after dinner was over as I was pretty exhausted from the days events. I woke up the next morning and had to go to work. I got dressed and headed out the door.

I arrived at work and went about my day. I was really depressed and just not in the best mood. I was able to make it through the day though. Days came and went and Chris didn't text me much except for when he wanted to see Charlie.

Months passed and Chris never invited me back to his house. I wasn't sure if he had found someone new or if he just didn't want anything to do with me. I was very thankful that my cousin and her husband took me and my son into their home and didn't really ask for much. I ended up having my period so I wasn't pregnant with Josh's kid. The days started to get easier to manage and my moods started getting better.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Chris and I's marriage or if he wanted a divorce but I didn't want to text and ask because that would end up killing me. It had been about 5 months since I stepped inside Chris's house. I was sitting at my cousins house one afternoon and got a text from someone I didn't think I would ever hear from. The person that text me was Kyle.

Kyle said, "Hello."

I replied back, "Hello."

Kyle then said, "How have you been?"

I replied, "Eh getting better."

Kyle said, "Chris told me what happened, I am sorry."

I replied, "Chris told you?"

Kyle said, "Yeah I could tell he wasn't his self at work so I asked him what was bothering him and he told me."

I said, "Oh, Okay."

Kyle asked, "So where are you living at right now?"

I then told him, "I am currently staying at my cousins house."

Kyle said, "Thats nice of her to let you stay at her house."

I said, "Yeah my cousin and I are pretty close so I know she would always help me if I ever needed anything."

Kyle said, "Thats a good thing to have."

We kept texting back and forth not really talking about much. Since that day Kyle texted me for some reason we started talking everyday. Texting soon turned to talking on the phone and I was beginning to appreciate talking with him as he was helping me to get over what had happened.

Well, After a couple weeks of always talking Kyle asked me, "Would you like to go get some dinner this weekend?"

I thought to myself I should probably get out of the house and enjoy life but I didn't want this to affect Chris and I's marriage or anything.

I replied to Kyle, "I don't know Kyle, I am not really sure where Chris and I stand and I don't want to mess it up any worse."

Kyle said, "We would just be going as friends and plus I think you deserve to get out of the house for once."

I couldn't deny that I should really get out of the house but for some reason I still felt bad for Chris.

I then replied to Kyle, "Fine, but this is between you and I."

Kyle said, "Okay, I will pick you up from your cousins house at 7pm."

I started to get ready, I hopped in the shower to shave my legs and arms. I then got out and dried off and blow dried my hair. I then decided to curl my hair and do my make up. I then walked out into my room and opened the closet and looked at what I should wear. I decided to wear a black dress that went to about my knees with a tan strapless bra and then some white laced panties that hugged my butt cheeks. I then decided to wear my brown heels.

Once I was done getting ready I went out to the front room and told my cousin, "I am going out tonight with some friends."

My cousin said, "Wow you look gorgeous, Have fun but not to much fun."

With that there was a knock on the door. I answered the door and said, "Bye," to my cousin.

I walked out the front door and Kyle said, "Wow you are gorgeous."

I said, "Thank you."

We both walked towards Kyle's car and he opened the door for me. I then took a seat in the passenger seat. Once Kyle was in the car we set off towards this nice steak house Kyle and I decided on.

We got to the restaurant and Kyle used the Valet parking. We both got out of the car and walked into the restaurant which was decorated very beautifully. Kyle went up to the hostess and said we have reservations, The hostess then took us to be seated. When we got to the table Kyle pulled out my chair for me and I took a seat.

While we were sitting there I ordered a drink and so did Kyle. We then started talking about how things were going and what not.

Kyle then said, "Thank you for coming."

When he said that Kyle put his hand on my thigh. I looked at Kyle and said, "Kyle this is just as friends."

Kyle then said, "I know you are just so beautiful."

I then said, "Thank you, I just really need a friend right now."

Kyle said, "I understand."

Kyle then removed his hand from my thigh and we ordered our food. It didn't take long for the food to come. We then ate our food and I was pretty hungry so I finished mine pretty fast.

Kyle then said, "Wow it looks like you were really hungry."

I said, "Yeah just a little bit."

I then said to Kyle, "I have to use the restroom."

Kyle said, "Okay I will be right here."

I then got up and headed to the restroom. While I was in the restroom I thought to myself how nice of an evening I was having with Kyle. This is something I haven't had in a really long time and I was really enjoying it.

I came back to the table and Kyle had ordered me another drink. I sat back down and started to drink it. We just sat there and talked about how the night was going and everything. I soon finished my drink and Kyle asked the waitress for the bill. I then grabbed my purse and started to hand Kyle some money.

Kyle said, "No this is my treat."

I said, "Well, Thank you."

Kyle said, "Not a problem at all."

After we paid we started to walk to the valet and wait for the car. While we were waiting there for the car I started to feel really weird and just out of it. The car soon arrived and Kyle opened the door and I took a seat.

Once I was in the car I started drifting in and out of sleep. I could hear Kyle every once in a while ask, "Are you okay?"

I couldn't respond for some reason, I kept falling in and out of sleep. I then awoke to the sound of the car door opening and Kyle picking me up and out of the car. Kyle then carried me inside and laid me down on the bed. I had no clue where I was as everything was so dark and blurry.

I then passed out again and awoke I'm not sure how long after. I awoke to the sound of Kyle moaning and what felt like the bed moving back and forth. I couldn't stay awake for that long and eventually passed out again.

I awoke awhile later and was very groggy and out of it. I looked around the room and noticed that I was not at my cousin's house. I sat up and looked around it was still very dark in the room I was in. I looked at myself and saw that I was still in my clothes and everything.

I then heard the door to the room open and I saw Kyle walk into the room. Kyle saw that I was sitting up on the bed and said, "Are you feeling better?"

I then said, "Yeah a little bit."

I continued, "What happened?"

Kyle then said, "You blacked out after you had your last drink."

I couldn't remember anything that happened. Kyle came over and sat on the bed and handed me a glass of water that I drank.

Kyle sat next to me on the bed and said, "I really enjoyed having dinner with you tonight."

I then looked over at Kyle and said, "Yeah thank you for this, I really needed to get out."

Kyle said, "Well, I am glad that you enjoyed it."

I then scooted closer to Kyle and rested my head on Kyle's shoulder. Kyle then took one of his hands and put it on my shoulder and just pulled me into him. I then started to feel dizzy and not myself again.

My head ended up falling off of Kyle's shoulder and onto the bed. Kyle then got off the bed and said, "What is wrong with you tonight?"

I was able to respond this time and said, "I am not sure."

Kyle said, "Do we need to take you to the hospital?"

I said, "No I am probably just drunk still."

Kyle then walked to the side of the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. When Kyle did this it made my dress get pulled up exposing my white laced panties I had on.

Kyle then said, "Why are you so beautiful?"

Whatever was happening to me didn't allow me to move I could only speak. I said to Kyle, "Please Kyle I told you I didn't want to do this."

Kyle said, "Its been forever and I know how badly you want this."

I said, "No Kyle I really don't now please stop."

I could then feel Kyle take his hands and start to slide my panties off. After my panties came off Kyle kneeled down on the side of the bed and took both of his hands and spread open my legs exposing my vagina to him.

Kyle started to kiss my thighs and work his way towards my vagina. I shouted out, "Kyle please stop!"

Kyle didn't stop and eventually made his way to my vagina. Kyle started by licking the outside lips to my vagina and then worked his way to my vagina hole. Once there Kyle took his tongue and pushed it as far inside of me as he could.

Kyle then said, "Wow you taste so much better this time."

Kyle then started up to my clit and started moving that in a clockwise motion. I couldn't move any of my body all I could do is lay there and let Kyle take advantage of me. Kyle kept licking my clit and soon took one of his hands and started to finger me as he was licking my clit.

Kyle started off slow at first then started to pick up speed the longer he was fingering me. Kyle stopped licking me and removed his finger and looked at it and saw there was a lot of white stuff on his finger.

Kyle then said, "Wow looks like someone is really in the mood this time."

I said, "Kyle please stop, I am begging you."

Kyle said, "I'm sorry its to late for that and seeing how you cant move I am going to do as I please."

I then heard the zipper on Kyle's pants get pulled down. Kyle then took his pants off and pulled his boxers off as well. I then looked down towards Kyle and saw his massive dick again.

Kyle then stepped towards the edge of the bed again. I heard Kyle spit in his hand and then stroke his dick with it before taking his hands and spreading open my legs.

I said one last time, "Kyle please, Please, Please, Don't."

I then could feel Kyle pushing into me. Kyle made sure that he pushed as far and deep into me as he could and held it there for a couple of seconds. Kyle started to pull out and then push into me again.

I couldn't move all I could do is lay there and watch this happen. I was laying on my back on the bed with my dress pulled up to my stomach. Kyle had my legs spread open and was pulling out and pushing back into me. Kyle started to pick up speed, and pretty soon I could hear the smack of our bodies coming together.

Kyle said, "Gosh your just incredible."

I had tears rolling down my face. I just wanted a nice dinner out with a friend not for it to end like this. Kyle soon let up and pulled all the way out of me.

Kyle then said, "Wow look at my dick covered in your white pussy juices."

I then looked at Kyle's dick and saw that it was covered completely with my pussy juices.

Kyle then grabbed both my legs and put them together and then pulled them up to his shoulders. Kyle then positioned his dick and slid it back into me and started to pound into me again.

Kyle said, "Hmm, Your pussy is so nice."

I laid there on the bed and could feel my boobs swaying back and forth in my bra matching the rhythm Kyle had going. Kyle started going extremely fast to where the bed was shaking back and forth.

I could tell that my vagina was becoming more and more wet the more Kyle pounded me. Kyle then pushed all the way into me and held it there. Kyle spread open my legs again and brought his face down to mine and took one hand and wiped the tears off my face.

Kyle then said, "It's okay Kelsey don't be sad, You deserve to be loved and everything."

Kyle then gave me a kiss. I thought to myself yeah I do deserve to be loved but not in this way. Kyle stood back up and removed his dick from my vagina. Kyle then flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach at this point.

Kyle grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My legs came off the bed and my feet touched the ground. Kyle bent me over the bed and pulled my dress up so it exposed my butt and vagina.

12