Unexpected Events Ch. 15

Story Info
A talk turns into something Unexpected.
5.5k words
4.04
13.2k
3

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive to my cousins Kyle looked over at me and said, "Kelsey I really do like you and will do anything for you."

Kyle took his hand and grabbed my hand and started to hold my hand. I looked over at him and said, "Thank you Kyle that means a lot."

I held his hand back the whole way to my cousins house. We finally pulled up to my cousins house. Kyle let go of my hand and I said, "Thank you for everything."

Kyle then leaned over and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my head towards him and gave me a kiss.

Kyle then said, "I will text you later."

I then stepped out of his car and walked up to the front door of my cousins house. I opened the door and walked in. My cousin was sitting there on the couch watching some tv, Her husband must've been at work.

My cousin then said, "Well, Hello there."

I said, "Hello."

My cousin then asked, "Well, How was your night?"

I said, "It was good."

My cousin then asked, "Did you stay the night with that black guy that picked you up?"

I asked, "How did you see who I was with?"

My cousin said, "After you left I looked out the window to see who you were going with."

My cousin continued, "I was just making sure you were safe."

I answered, "Yeah I stayed at his house."

I continued, "Please don't say anything to Chris or anyone."

My cousin said, "I wont you should know me better than that."

My cousin continued, "Who is he anyways?"

I said, "He is Chris's boss."

My cousin said, "Oh, I see why you don't want me to say anything to Chris."

I said, "We are just friends I promise."

My cousin then asked, "So what happened?"

I then said, "We just went to dinner and then went back to his place and watched some movies."

I continued, "It was just a nice night to get out of the house."

My cousin said, "Well, Don't start liking him you know how our family is with colored people."

I said, "Yes I know, He's just a friend."

I then walked to my room and shut the door behind me and went and laid on my bed. Charlie was with Chris and I was supposed to go and pick him up later. I laid on the bed and started going through Instagram and Facebook.

While I was laying there on the bed I remembered Kyle used to be dating Stephanie. I had completely forgot all about that last night when we went out. I never saw any of her stuff over at his house when I went over there so I thought to myself something must've happened and they went their separate ways.

I haven't talked to Stephanie since a couple days after the wedding and when she found out about Kyle and I, I honestly missed talking with her. Stephanie was my best friend for a long time so I felt like I should reach out to her and try to make things up.

I texted Stephanie saying, "Hello, I know you probably don't want to talk to me but I am sorry for everything that has happened. I really want to make things up and get back to being really good friends."

Stephanie replied a couple minutes later, "Hello, I am also sorry for everything I said to you I miss you too and it wasn't right for a guy to come in between us like that."

I replied back, "You are right, If you don't mind me asking what happened with you and Kyle?"

Stephanie replied, "Well, After we had our kid Kyle always was going out of town for work and I wasn't getting any help from Kyle with the baby and it was really stressing me out. So I told Kyle I didn't think it was going to work out."

I replied, "I am sorry Stephanie. It was super tough for Chris and I as well."

Stephanie replied, "So now I am living back at home with my mom and dad taking some time for the baby and I."

I replied, "Thats always good to do."

Since that time, Stephanie and I started talking everyday. We slowly started getting back to how things used to be. I continued laying on the bed and going through Instagram and stuff.

My body was so sore from everything Kyle did to me last night. After I was done going through Facebook I sat up on the bed and then took my dress off and then walked to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I turned the shower on then undid my bra and slipped off my panties.

I stepped into the shower and started to have the water rush across my body. I started off by getting my hair wet and then the rest of my body wet. I took a washcloth and started to scrub my vagina and get all the crusty cum off my vagina and clean myself off. I then applied body wash and then shampooed my hair. I rinsed off and then turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

I then walked into my bedroom and walked to my dresser. I opened my dresser and grabbed my teal thong and then a black bra. I then walked to my closet and grabbed my Abercrombie and Fitch dark washed jeans. I also grabbed a black roxy shirt that had some hearts going down the sides.

Once I was dressed I went back into the bathroom and started to brush my hair and do my make up. It didn't take me long to finish getting ready. I then went and walked out to the front room where my cousin was still watching tv.

I started going through Facebook and Instagram again. While I was going through my social media accounts I got a text, Chris had messaged me.

Chris asked, "What time would you like to meet to pick up Charlie?"

I responded, "Well, I am dressed now if you would like to meet now."

Chris said, "Okay then lets meet at my parents house in an hour."

I respond, "Okay."

Chris's parents house was closer to my cousins house so I didn't have to drive that far. I then got in my car and started off to Chris's parents house. I arrived shortly after and went and knocked on the door.

Chris answered the door and Charlie was right next to him as well. I stepped inside and collected his stuff and Chris started walking us back to the front door.

When we got outside I was holding Charlie and looked back at Chris and said, "Chris can we please sit down and talk?"

Chris said, "I don't know Kelsey."

I said back, "Chris please I just want our family back together."

Chris then said, "I don't know Kelsey I need to think about this."

I then said, "Okay."

With that I started walking to my car and put Charlie in his car seat and buckled him up. I then started back to my cousins house. On the way there I got a text from Kyle. We started texting each other just like before. As much as I told myself I wouldn't start to like him I was starting to with how he was comforting me and how much he cared about me.

Well, Weeks had gone by and Kyle and myself just continued talking and becoming closer. Over the next couple of weeks things started to change. Stephanie started not talking to me as much and stopped wanting to hang out. I found that kinda strange since we would always have our kids hang out and play together. I was also coming up on my period and I didn't start yet. I was starting to become concerned. I was sitting at my cousins house one day and got a text from Chris.

Chris said, "I cant believe you Kelsey."

I responded, "What are you talking about Chris?"

Chris said, "I know about you and Kyle texting and talking all the time and hanging out."

Chris continued, "This is why things will never work between us."

I responded, "Chris, Kyle and myself are just friends. He is really comforting me through this difficult time in my life."

Chris said, "Yeah I am so sure you guys are just friends."

I responded, "We are but okay believe what you want."

Chris said, "I want you to come over this weekend and we are going to have a talk."

I responded, "Okay."

I texted Kyle right after and said, "How did Chris find out about us?"

Kyle said, "I am sorry but I slipped up and said something to him at work."

I responded, "Kyle you promised me you wouldn't."

Kyle said, "I know I am really sorry."

I couldn't believe that Kyle would go behind my back like that and say something. Well, Now I had to face the consequences when I saw Chris this weekend. The week went by and soon enough Saturday was coming up when Chris and I decided to meet up.

Saturday arrived I started to get ready, I went to my dresser and put on my burgundy and grey laced cheeky panties and then a white bra and then walked to my closet and put on a white tank top and then a grey top. I then decided to wear some shorts since it was warm that day. The shorts I chose were my Abercrombie and Fitch shorts that made my butt look really well. I then brushed my hair and straightened my hair and then did my make up. I figured maybe if I looked really nice and how Chris likes maybe he would forgive me.

Once I was finished I walked out to the front room and said to my cousin, "Thank you for watching Charlie."

My cousin then said, "I hope you guys get things figured out."

I then grabbed my purse and started off to my car. I was really nervous about going back to Chris's house since I hadn't been there since he kicked me out. The whole drive there I was freaking out. I soon pulled into his drive way and sat in my car for a while. I started to feel sick to my stomach but pulled together enough courage to get out of my car and walk to the front door. I knocked on the door and Chris answered.

Chris said, "Come in."

We walked into the front room and I was absolutely shocked when I walked into the front room. When we got into the front room I saw Stephanie sitting there on the couch.

Stephanie got up and came and gave me a hug. She then said, "Its nice to see you."

Stephanie was wearing a pink colored top that had lacy straps that went over her shoulders and a white under shirt. Since Stephanie's skin was really tan the pink really stood out on her. She also had on a pair of Miss Me jeans that had some jewels on the butt pockets. I was always really jealous of her butt as it looked really good. Stephanie had her hair straightened and her make up looked really good.

We all went and sat on the couch. I started off, "What is she doing here?"

Chris said, "I invited her over to help us with this talk."

I responded, "Well, Chris I am sorry for everything. I want our family to be together and us to get back to how things used to be with just you and I."

Chris said, "I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

I responded, "I can understand that and I will work to prove you can."

Chris said, "I just don't know Kelsey."

Chris then said, "I have to use the restroom I will be right back."

I then looked at Stephanie and asked, "Can you please help me with this?"

Stephanie said, "I don't know what I can help with. Chris told me everything and that you are talking to Kyle now."

I responded, "I never wanted any of this to happen, I have told you multiple times over text message and on our lunch dates."

Stephanie said, "Yeah but it never has stopped."

I heard the toilet flush and then the door to the bathroom open. I heard Chris walk down the hallway and then stopped right behind me. Chris then put his hands over my mouth and had a wet cloth on his hands. I started to kick and scream hoping Stephanie would come and help. Chris kept pushing harder on the cloth into my mouth. I soon felt my body becoming woozy and then I blacked out.

When I awoke I was in Chris's bedroom tied to a chair in the corner. My arms were tied to the arm rest and my legs were tied to the legs of the chair. I then saw Stephanie and Chris standing next to the bed.

I heard Stephanie say, "I think she is waking up."

Chris then looked over at me and said, "Are you awake?"

I responded, "Why am I tied to this chair and what happened?"

Chris said, "Your tied to that chair because I am going to teach you a lesson."

I responded, "What do you mean?"

Chris said, "Well, I know how much I mean to you so I am going to break your heart like you did to me many of times."

With that Chris grabbed Stephanie by the butt and pulled her into him and started to kiss her. Stephanie put her arms around Chris's neck and started to kiss him back. Chris and Stephanie were kissing for a very long time and I could tell they were exchanging tongues back and forth.

Once they stoped Chris took his hands and started to take off Stephanie's shirt. Once it was off he threw it on the ground next to where I was sitting in the chair. This revealed the tan laced bra that Stephanie was wearing. The color of the bra matched her skin color so well. Next Chris took one hand behind Stephanie's back and undid her bra, Stephanie's nipples were already as hard as could be for some reason. Chris then threw her bra over to where I was sitting.

Chris then pushed Stephanie back onto the bed so she was laying on her back. Chris then took his hands and started to unbutton Stephanie's pants. Chris then pulled off her pants and revealed a teal laced thong that she was wearing. Chris then threw her pants over to where I was sitting in the chair. Chris then spread open Stephanie's legs and walked in between them. He then took both of his hands and rested them on her cheek and went in for a kiss.

I said, "Chris, Please don't do this Please."

Chris then put his head down on Stephanie's neck and started to kiss and suck on her neck. Chris then worked his way up to sucking on her ear lobe. Chris then started to give Stephanie little kisses on the cheek as he worked his way back to her lips. Once he reached her lips they started to really get into kissing again.

Soon they stopped, Chris then looked at Stephanie's boobs then back at me and said, "Wow these are amazing, Look how hard they are."

I then said, "Chris, I understand Please stop."

I continued, "Stephanie, Please stop I can't believe you would do this."

They didn't listen to me so I said again, "Stephanie, Please I will never talk to Kyle again."

Chris and Stephanie offered no response but instead Chris took his hands and started to feel Stephanie's boobs. I started to cry at this point I didn't want this to happen at all. I also didn't want to be there and watch this all happen thats for sure. Chris then started to squeeze her boobs and move them in a clockwise position.

I was trying as hard as I could to break free from the chair but it wasn't working.

Chris then took his mouth and started to suck on her nipples. The longer Chris was sucking on Stephanie's nipples the harder they became. Chris stopped sucking on her nipples and returned to kissing Stephanie's neck and sucking on her neck. Chris then went in for a kiss and Stephanie put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him into her. Chris then pushed Stephanie back so she was laying on the bed.

I then said with tears running down my face, "Chris, You asshole please stop this!"

Chris then looked at Stephanie's underwear she was wearing and could see the outline of her vagina threw them. Chris then picked her up so she was sitting up again and spread open her legs once again. This time when Chris walked in between Stephanie's legs she started to hump him. I was sure this was because she could feel his bulge.

Chris then took one of his hands and started to rub her vagina. Stephanie let her head roll back so she was looking at the ceiling now.

I shouted, "Please let me go, I wont ever bother you again. I just don't want to watch this."

Chris then said, "This is what you have put me through so shut up."

I tried breaking free from the chair again and it was no use.

Chris then said, "Stephanie is amazingly beautiful, I have had a small crush on her this whole time so I am not going to let this go to waste."

Chris then took his hand that was Stephanie's back and placed it on the back of her head and then went in for another kiss. Stephanie started to kiss him like crazy. Chris continued rubbing her vagina as they were kissing. Chris soon stuck his tongue into Stephanie's mouth and I watched and she gave hers back to him.

They stopped kissing and Chris pushed her back on the bed. Chris then took his hands and removed Stephanie's panties, Chris also threw those at me.

I then looked down at Stephanie's panties that were on the ground and could tell that she was extremely wet as they did have some discharge on them.

Chris then saw that she was freshly shaven and had a little bit of juices coming out of her vagina already.

Chris then had Stephanie turn so I could see her vagina. Chris then spread open her legs and started to lick her vagina.

Stephanie then looked over at me and said, "Im sorry Kelsey."

I yelled back at her, "No you aren't you fucking whore."

Stephanie then said, "You're the whore sleeping around with other guys!"

Stephanie continued, "Now you shut your mouth and watch me please your husband."

Chris started at the top of her vagina and started to twirl her clit around. This made Stephanie grab the sheets and arch her back and push into his face. Chris then moved down and started to insert his tongue into her vagina and lick up her juices.

Chris then stopped and looked at me and said, "Look at all the juices coming out of her vagina."

I was breathing so heavy at this time and crying so hard I thought I was going to have a panic attack.

Chris then returned to licking Stephanie's vagina and sucking her clit. Chris then stopped and sat her up on the bed. Chris then took his shirt off and I could see he still had his six pack. Chris then unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. I looked over at Chris and could see that his boxers were stretching as far as they could. Chris then slid his boxers off and I saw his dick.

Stephanie shouted out, "Holy shit."

Stephanie's eyes grew large when she looked down and saw his dick. Chris then looked at me and said, "I think your friend is going to appreciate my dick."

I then said to Chris, "Please Chris I am begging you Please stop."

Chris then took one of Stephanie's hands and placed it on his dick. She wasn't able to fit her hand around the entire shaft as it was very thick. Chris then started to move her hand forward and back signifying he wanted her to stroke his dick.

Chris then returned to kissing Stephanie as she was stroking his dick. Chris kept kissing her and she started moving her hand faster and faster on his dick. Chris then stopped kissing Stephanie and pulled her off the bed. Stephanie then fell to the floor with her legs bent sitting on her knees.

Chris then looked down at Stephanie and said, "You know what to do."

Stephanie started to stroke his dick again. While she was stroking his dick she started to lick his shaft and then slowly started to insert it into her mouth. She started to stroke his dick faster and suck on his dick more and more.

Chris let out a, "Hmm, Yes."

I couldn't believe what I was watching, I just wanted it all to stop. Not to long after Chris grabbed Stephanie's arms and picked her up. Chris gave her a kiss and then pushed her back on the bed.

Chris then took his hands and grabbed his dick, He then started to slap his dick on Stephanie's vagina.

I shouted out, "Stephanie, Please don't let this happen."

Stephanie then said to Chris, "I want you so badly right now."

I then said, "You're a fucking bitch Stephanie."

Chris then took his hands and pulled Stephanie to the edge of the bed. He then took his hands and spread open her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Once her legs were on his shoulders he took one hand and grabbed his dick and lined it up with her vagina and slowly started to insert it.

Stephanie screamed, "Oh, Yes!"

Chris went right inside Stephanie without a problem since she had been with Kyle a bunch. Once Chris was all the way inside her, He held his dick there and bent down and gave Stephanie and kiss.

Chris then looked at me and said, "Wow Stephanie is really turned on, She's so wet."

I then said, "I don't fucking care just please let me go."

Stephanie laid there on the bed with her head turned to the side and back arched. Chris then slowly started to slide out and thrust back into her.

12