Unexpected Events Ch. 16

Story Info
My family doesn't approve of Kyle.
8.5k words
3.88
14.8k
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the screen of the test I was holding in my hand and immediately was speechless. In the window on the test was a big plus sign, I couldn't believe my eyes. So I took out another test just to make sure that it wasn't a false positive. The second test showed the same result as the first test, A plus sign. I knew there was a chance of this happening but now that it was becoming a reality I sat there on the toilet and started to cry. I wasn't sure if I was crying because I was happy or if it was because I was scared.

My family was more of the old school type that still hadn't learned to accept colored people into their lives. Now here I am pregnant with a colored mans baby growing inside of me. I had no clue how to break the news to my parents or anything. After I was able to gain my composure which took me awhile I wiped myself off flushed the toilet then pulled my thong back on and buttoned up my shorts and walked out of the bathroom into my room and shut the door behind me. I then took the test and hide it in one of my drawers of clothes in my closet.

I then laid on my back on my bed and thought to myself about what I should do. I thought about getting an abortion but I didn't believe that was right. I came to the conclusion that my family was going to disown me and be disappointed with my decision. I wasn't like my family, I didn't care about a persons skin color I cared abut how the person treated me and the things the person did for me.

Well, I figured I would need to tell Kyle since it was his kid. So as I was laying there on the bed I texted Kyle, "Hello."

Kyle replied back 10 minutes later and said, "Hello Beautiful!"

I replied back, "Aww you're so sweet!"

Kyle said, "I try sometimes."

I then said, "Kyle there is something I need to tell you."

Kyle then said, "Okay what is it."

I said, "Well, The last time we had sex I was ovulating and I haven't had my period yet so I went and bought a test today and figured out the answer."

Kyle then asked, "Are you pregnant?"

I responded, "Yes."

Kyle responded in a rather strange way, "I am so excited you have no clue."

I wasn't expecting Kyle to be excited. I asked Kyle, "Your excited?"

Kyle responded, "Yes absolutely."

I asked, "Why?"

Kyle said, "Because you are the person I want to spend forever with and now you will be the mother to my kid."

I replied, "Kyle you are so sweet!"

Kyle replied, "Thank you I cant believe this is happening."

I replied, "Me either."

I continued, "You are the only one I have told since I have found out."

Kyle said, "Okay, What are we going to do about your parents?"

I responded, "I haven't figured that out yet."

Kyle said, "Okay, Well just know I am here for you babe."

I said, "Thank you Kyle."

With that I went back to looking at my Facebook and Instagram and just relaxing on my bed. I really wanted to tell my cousin but I know she wouldn't approve of this. I was trapped with a secret that I couldn't say anything about. I knew it was just a matter of time before I started showing and then be forced to say something.

I thought to myself, Maybe I can move in with Kyle and not have to worry about any of this. The more I thought about that the more I remembered Kyle would have to come and help me move and my cousin would see where I am going, I really had no choice though.

A couple days had passed and I never said a word about anything to anyone. I had been talking to Kyle about moving in with him and I knew he wouldn't care so I finally grew the courage to go and talk to my cousin. I went and sat next to her on the couch, Her husband was sitting on the other side of her.

I then said, "So I need to talk to you about something."

My cousin then said, "Okay what is it."

I said, "I know what you are going to say and I don't care." I took a deep breath and continued, "I am going to move in with Kyle."

My cousin then asked, "Is Kyle that black guy you went on a date with?"

I said, "Yes it is."

My cousin then said, "Kelsey you know how are family is with colored people this will never work out for you guys."

I then said, "Then thats their problem."

My cousins husband then said, "I have some friends that you can meet that I am sure would be a better choice than this black man."

I said, "Thank you but I am not interested in that. I have made my decision and that is final."

My cousin then said, "You are going to regret this."

I then got off the couch and walked back to my room and shut my door. I then let Kyle know that we could start moving my stuff this coming weekend if he was available. Kyle was more than happy to help me move in this coming weekend. Over the next couple of days I started packing my stuff and getting ready for the next adventure in my life. My cousin kept begging me not to make this choice in my life but I had already made this choice and there was no going back especially with me being pregnant.

The weekend came very fast and Kyle rented out a small u-haul truck so we could load all of my stuff into it. I tried to plan moving when my cousin wouldn't be home but she happened to be off that whole weekend. I was in my room finishing the last of my packing when I heard a knock on the front door. I stepped out of my room to go answer the door but my cousin beat me to it.

My cousin had not formally met Kyle before so I went and introduced them. I said, "Hello Kyle, meet my cousin, Melissa."

Kyle then said, "Nice to meet you beautiful."

This kinda blew me away when Kyle said that.

Melissa then said, "Nice to meet you too but don't call me beautiful."

Melissa continued, "You know this isn't going to work out for you guys."

Kyle then said, "I beg your pardon."

Melissa then said, "Yeah our family doesn't approve of interracial relationships and they don't really like black people."

I then stepped into the conversation and said, "Melissa knock it off!"

Melissa said, "Whatever just hurry up so you can get this black man out of my house before my husband comes home."

With that she turned and walked back to the couch and sat down. Kyle and I went into my bedroom and started carrying stuff to the truck. We started with boxes that had my clothes in them, Then moved to the dressers and bed and stuff like that. It didn't take us long before everything was moved out of my room. I then started to sweep my room and clean it up.

After I was done I stepped out into the front room and Melissa was still sitting on the couch watching tv. I then said, "Okay everything is moved."

Melissa then said, "Okay."

I then asked, "Are you going to get up and say good bye?"

Melissa then got off the couch and walked over to me and gave me a hug. She then turned and walked back to the couch. Melissa was wearing a white tank top and then some Abercrombie and Fitch shorts. Since she had such a big but the shorts were going up her butt and I knew she had to be wearing some type of thong. I don't know why or what was wrong with me but I always have thought my cousin is really beautiful. I watched as she walked back to the couch looking at her butt the whole time. I thought something must be wrong with me as I was always checking out my cousin or wearing her clothes when she wasn't home.

Kyle then said, "One day you will learn to respect colored people the same way as others."

Melissa said, "No I wont."

With that we turned and walked out the door. We walked out to the u-haul truck on the drivers side.

Kyle then said, "Your cousin is really pretty but man she is racist as hell."

I then said, "Thats how my whole family is towards colored people."

I continued, "Lets not worry about that though."

I then gave Kyle a kiss and told him I will follow him to his house. I then walked over to my car and got in and started off to Kyle's house. We got to Kyle's house not to long after and started unloading the u-haul truck. I was so tired after we got done unloading the u-haul truck I went and laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up awhile later and Kyle had made dinner for us. He had BBQ'd some chicken and corn on the cob and then we had some salad. I ate dinner and then went and took a shower. After my shower I went and put on some pajamas which consisted of some yoga pants and a large t-shirt and then got in bed. Kyle ended up spooning me the whole night and I really enjoyed this at that was my favorite thing to do. I looked over at him and gave him a kiss and told him good night and fell asleep shortly after. The next morning I woke up and Kyle was already gone for work.

I made my way downstairs and made some coffee and just watched some tv. I was beginning to settle into life again with someone else. Truth be told there is something about Kyle that I liked from the first time I met him. I was really excited about now being in a relationship with him and becoming a parent to his child.

The day went on and I ended up going to work. I saw Stephanie at work all the time but we both tried to avoid each other as much as we could. I was also starting to show that I was pregnant so I am sure that Stephanie had seen that and told Chris. I wasn't sure if they were still talking or what their relationship was like but I really didn't care after what Chris did to me.

The day went on and Kyle texted me through out the day. Kyle then said, "I wanna do something this weekend like have people over or something."

I agreed and said, "That would be fun to do."

Kyle said, "We should invite your cousin and her husband over and we can play cards or something."

I said, "I don't think they will come."

I continued, "You saw how racist she was towards you."

Kyle said, "Yeah I understand but they aren't going to learn to accept me if they don't get to know me."

I agreed and said, "Fine I will invite her and see what she says."

I texted Melissa, "Kyle and I are thinking of having a BBQ this weekend at his house and he really wants you guys to come."

Melissa replied back, "No I don't want to be anywhere near that thing."

I replied back, "Melissa give him a chance you don't even know him."

Melissa said, "Kelsey you know how our family is. I have told you multiple times this will never work out."

I replied, "Kyle really cares about getting you guys to like him, Please just do this for me."

Melissa said, "Fine I will do this for you."

I said okay, "Here is the address to his house come over around 6pm."

Melissa never replied back to me. I then told Kyle, "Melissa agreed to come over."

Kyle was really excited because he wanted my family to get to know him and start to like him. The weekend felt like it took forever to get here. Kyle and I went to the grocery store to get some trip tip and garlic bread and some salad for tonights dinner. When we got home Kyle started to season the meat. Charlie was over at Chris's tonight so I didn't have to worry about him. The time started to get closer to when they were coming over. I got a text from Melissa about an hour before they were supposed to arrive.

Melissa said, "What should I wear tonight?"

I replied back, "Well, I am just wearing some pants and then a shirt nothing to fancy."

Melissa replied back, "Okay I will probably just do the same then."

About an hour later I heard the door bell ring, I went and answered the door. Melissa and her husband Jake were outside, I invited them in. Melissa ended up wearing a white tank top and then a black shirt that said Roxy in pink letters across her boobs. She then had on a pair of Miss me jeans with jewels on the butt pockets and the pants were going up her butt a little bit. She also had her hair curled and her make up looked really well done. Jake was just wearing a white shirt that said Hurley on the front in black letters. He also had on some dark washed jeans.

I thought she looked absolutely breath taking. When she walked into the house I once again started checking her out from head to toe. Melissa then gave me a hug and I felt her boobs pushing into mine and I smelled her sweet perfume she had on.

I then said, "If you don't mind take your shoes off here and then follow me into the kitchen."

Melissa then said, "Wow this is a nice house."

Jake was carrying a six pack of his favorite Firestone Beer. They followed me into the kitchen were Kyle was.

Kyle then said, "Well, Welcome to my house."

Melissa and Jake both said, "Thank you for having us over."

Kyle then said, "My pleasure I just really want you guys to accept me."

Melissa said, "I am sorry but its just the way we were raised."

Kyle said, "I understand, I just hope by the end of the night you accept me."

Melissa and Jake said, "We cant promise anything."

With that we started socializing and just talking. Jake and Kyle both started drinking and talking with each other and Melissa and myself were sitting on the couch just talking about how life has been since I moved out. I was wearing a big shirt so it was hiding the little stomach that I had grown since I was pregnant because I wasn't ready to tell her yet.

Dinner soon was ready and we all went up to the table and started to eat. I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat that much. Everyone said the meat was really seasoned and tasted really good. After dinner was done I helped clean up and then went back to sitting on the couch, Melissa joined me.

Melissa then said, "So Jake and I are trying to have our first baby."

I asked, "Really?"

Melissa said, "Yeah it hasn't been that successful but we are trying."

I said, "Well don't give up keep trying."

Melissa said, "Yeah of course."

Melissa continued, "Plus the sex is great so I wouldn't give up haha."

I thought to myself about how lucky Jake was for getting to see her vagina and smell her aroma. I started to look down at her boobs and realized I wasn't really paying attention to what Melissa was saying.

Kyle and Jake started to play cards in the other room. Melissa and I got bored watching tv so we went and sat next to the guys in the other room and watched them play cards. I believe the game they were playing was poker. My side of the family is really good at poker they always play whenever we have a family BBQ.

Kyle and Jake were playing for actual money as well. I looked at Kyle's stack of chips and compared it to Jakes and could see that Kyle was losing.

I then said, "Come on babe you need to beat him."

Kyle and Jake were drinking some beers and Melissa was having a cocktail. I wasn't able to drink since I was pregnant and I had to keep telling Melissa I didn't want to drink because she kept asking why I am not drinking. Another hand was dealt and Kyle ended up losing that hand as well. It was safe to say that Kyle wasn't doing very well at poker. Jake was getting a little drunk and Melissa was on her way.

The game went on forever it felt like but soon Kyle was running out of chips and unable to make any bets. Jake then asked, "Well, Do you have any more money you want me to take?"

Kyle then leaned over and whispered in my ear and said, "I am going to make a bet that if Jake wins this next hand I will get out of this relationship with you and leave your family alone."

Kyle continued, "But on the other side if I win this next hand Jake has to watch me fuck his wife."

Kyle continued, "You can help because I know how badly you want to see your cousins vagina."

I was immediately pissed off. I couldn't believe Kyle was even thinking about doing that with my cousin. I thought Kyle truthfully loved me with all of his heart and wanted nobody else but me. I then understood what this whole night was about is Kyle getting with my cousin.

Kyle continued in my ear, "I love you babe I really do but if this happens your cousin will learn to accept me and you will get your fantasy to come true."

I then looked back at Kyle and shouted, "Whatever!"

I thought to myself, Melissa would think I am weird forever if this was to actually happen. Yeah I did really want to see her body and everything but it was just a fantasy nothing I thought would ever come true. My heart started to race at the thought of this actually happening.

Kyle then looked over at Jake and said, "I am going to go all in and I want you to do the same. If I lose this next hand I will walk away from this relationship with Kelsey and leave your family alone."

Jake then asked, "Okay and what happens if you win?"

Kyle said, "If I win this hand then I get all of the money back and I get to sleep with your wife and you have to watch."

Melissa sat her drink down on the table in a hurry and yelled out, "Excuse me!"

Jake then shouted out, "Absolutely not, Are you out of your mind?"

Melissa then looked at me and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

I didn't offer up a response as I was still speechless that this was happening.

Kyle then looked at Jake and asked, "So whats it going to be?"

Kyle continued, "I haven't been doing so well this game so the odds are in your favor."

Jake then looked over at Melissa who was sitting right next to him and said, "I think we have a pretty good chance at this babe and this will get your cousin out of an interracial relationship."

Melissa then asked, "Do I really mean that little to you that you would give up your wife on a bet to a black man?"

Jake said, "Babe I can beat this guy."

Melissa then said back, "What happens when you don't?"

Jake said, "Then we have to own up to our bet."

Melissa said, "If you lose this bet our relationship will never be the same I hope you know that."

Kyle said, "Have you guys made a decision?"

Jake said, "Yes, Lets do it."

They both shook hands and started to deal the cards. I looked over at Melissa and she was white as a ghost and really nervous. Jake looked at his cards and discarded a couple and picked up 2 more cards. When Jake looked at his cards he had a big smile on his face. Kyle then looked at his cards and discarded a couple and picked up a couple more cards. The look on Kyle's face was very disappointed.

Kyle then said, "Okay lets see what you got."

My heart started racing and beating out of my chest. Jake laid down his cards first and said, "Full house!"

Kyle then looked at me and said, "I am sorry babe."

Kyle then laid down his cards and said, "4 of a kind with all jacks."

Jakes face turned from happy to worried really quickly. Melissa then said, "Good job Hunny you won!"

Kyle then said, "No, 4 of a kind beats a full house."

Melissa then looked at Jake and asked, "Is that true?"

Jake then muttered back, "Um, Yeah, Yeah it is."

Kyle then said, "Well a deal is a deal."

Kyle then got out of the chair and said, "Follow me up to my room."

Melissa yelled at Jake, "What the hell were you thinking Jake."

Melissa continued, "I am not doing this so you find some other way to pay this man."

Jake got out of his chair and grabbed Melissa's hand and started pulling her in the direction Kyle was walking. Melissa kept fighting the whole way yelling and screaming. They soon reached the stairs and Jake picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

I don't know why but I followed them up the stairs. My heart was racing out of my chest as I walked up the stairs. We entered Kyle's room and Jake sat her down. Kyle then said to me, "Babe will you shut and lock the door."

I did as I was told and shut and locked the door. Kyle then said to Jake, "Take a seat right there in the corner in that chair."

Jake did as he was told. Kyle then walked over to where Melissa was standing out in the middle of the room. Kyle came up behind her and put his hands around her hips and pulled her into him.

Melissa yelled out, "Let me go you disgusting pig."

Kyle said, "You are going to learn to accept me you understand?"