Unexpected Family Tradition

Story Info
He wasn't expecting this!
27.5k words
4.11
18k
50
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is loosely inspired by a variety of Incest stories involving secret societies and families excluding one of their members. Like my other entries, there are various categories contained within this story, including Incest/Taboo, Group Sex, Exhibitionist/Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, and Gay Male.

All participants are over the legal age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

December 15th.

Joey's Uber bounced on the snow-ridden road as it turned the corner onto his street. He'd been anticipating the holidays for the past few days now and he was getting a warm, giddy feeling at arriving home after months away. He'd graduated top of his class in high school but got news that made his world change quickly.

Joey turned 18 in mid-July, during the summer semester at college, and got a lot of 'happy birthdays' from family on his phone and laptop, but they couldn't visit him for some reason. He now sat in the backseat of his Uber, a lean teenager with a lightly muscled frame, and blonde hair just like the rest of his family, but his eyes carrying the recessive gene of being hazel, rather than green, a gift from his father, Patrick. Joey was never a hunk, but he kept in shape well enough.

A few weeks before receiving his high school diploma, he'd gotten a heavy envelope in the mail that told him he'd not only been accepted to the college of his choice, but he'd also received a full scholarship, which went into effect a few weeks after graduating, meaning he'd have to uproot his entire life before the fall semester. His parents were thrilled at this and made every effort to set everything up, getting an apartment, paying the tuition, and even getting his flight paid for.

Joey's entire family watched him board the plane after a dozen or so hugs and kisses and promises to call and write every so often. Joey lived up to those promises in spades and got twice as much from his older sisters and cousins. None from his brother, though, the douchebag. John never paid much attention to Joey, the baby of the family.

Now, a week or so away from Christmas, he was finally coming home after only a few months away at college. He'd gotten the tickets in an email, set for two days ahead, but the airport called him a few hours ago and told him that a seat opened up if he wanted, and he'd taken them up on that offer, arriving days earlier.

Joey looked out the window and saw a familiar sight, his family home, located at the end of the cul-de-sac in the upper-middle-class neighborhood. The McMansion in all its glory stood tall at three stories high, equipped with a privacy fence and a large backyard, where his pool and hot tub were located. Everything had a light dusting of snowfall, and Joey anticipated a heavier layer was soon approaching as the Uber came to a halt a few feet from his front door.

Joey glanced around the driveway and saw to his surprise, his siblings and cousins' cars in the driveway. Was his family having a party? He thanked his Uber driver and paid his bill, before he stepped out and grabbed his suitcase from the trunk and took the long trek up the drive as the Uber drove off, having received another call seconds later.

'They must be having a party if everyone's car is in the driveway.' He thought to himself as he approached the front door. He was about to drop his suitcase and scrounge for the spare key under a nearby rock when something caught his eye. He noticed that all but one of the blinds were shut, blocking all view of the living room from the outside world. From the one set of blinds that were still open, Joey could see a handful of bodies moving around, and the sight made his eyes nearly jump out of his sockets and his jaw drop in total shock!

He saw his 21-year-old sister, Anne, his 20-year-old cousins Janie and Jackie, as well as his aunts, uncles, and other family members, all with their backs to him, fucking wildly, bouncing up and down or on their hands and knees, while men or other women with strap-ons, pounded away at them at all angles. He saw his father, Patrick, and his older brother, John, spit-roasting his mother, Margie, while her 42-year-old brother, Joey's uncle, pawed at her breasts from underneath him, and he realized his brother was fucking her ass.

And then, of course, he also saw his girlfriend, Lexa, with her arms and legs locked between his other 19-year-old sister, Sara. The two of them were facing back to front in an act of lesbianic 69ing. The suitcases he was holding clattered to the floor, toppling down the stone steps of his front porch. Not a single person's face looked up at the clattering sound, the orgy inside must have been blocked by music or the guttural moans and groans of the participants.

Soon, it didn't matter, as Joey's brain turned from shock to anger, and he quickly grabbed his now damp clothes that had been scattered in the drive, pulled out his phone, and took a few snapshots through the window, before he packed up his things and started walking back down the drive. He then turned onto the street, walked until he saw a bus station, then got on, paid the fare, and sat down at the end in a huff.

His family and girlfriend, or rather ex-girlfriend, were engaged in some kind of semi-incestuous orgy! How had this started? How long have they been fucking? Had his girlfriend been part of their escapades the entire time he was in college? Had she been fucking Sara while she was supposedly going out with him? Was she just dating him to put up appearances while lezzing out with Sara behind closed doors?

As much as Joey's brain hurt from the rage and heartbreak, he couldn't help but realize his painful hard-on in his jeans. His dick had been hard and it was only now that he was sitting on the bus that he felt it straining against the denim and fabric of his briefs. Joey immediately started to think of non-sexual things to get his cock to go limp. Football stats, baseball stats, the number of sniper kills he'd missed the last time he played Battlefield. By the time the bus reached the destination he'd decided to depart, his dick was soft, but the images still plagued him!

He thanked the bus driver and got off, heading north until he reached a small local hotel. He paid for a room, dropped his stuff at the door, went to the bathroom, and stripped naked. He got in the shower and turned it on, blasting his entire body with cold water before turning it hot and began scrubbing. When he was clean and his hair wet, he got out, fished a pair of clean briefs and crawled into the queen-size bed, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

***

His dreams were plagued by the orgy he'd seen, only instead of him being outside on the front porch, he was as naked as everyone else, strapped to a chair with his arms bound behind his back and small devices holding his eyes open so he couldn't shut them, a pair of hands forcing him to watch as his girlfriend got gangbanged by his father, brother, and uncles. The next thing he saw was her face covered in their cum as they all gathered around her and she took all their seed onto her face and tits.

"This is what I do when you're not here!" Dream Lexa said to him when his brother, John ejaculated on breasts, smearing the last drops of cum with his dick. She then got to her feet and straddled his cock, rubbing her clit against it.

"It's too bad they're so much better at fucking than you, otherwise you could have my pussy! Too bad, so sad, poor baby boy Joey gets cucked by his entire family!" Dream Lexa said in a sing-song voice as she rubbed her cum-coated tits along Joey's lean frame.

Joey woke up startled as his phone rang. He looked at the contact and saw that it was Lexa. Anger quickly returned to him as he recalled the dream he just had and hit the ignore button. He then got up and went to the bathroom to drain his morning wood. When he emerged fifteen minutes later, draped only in a towel, he saw that Lexa had tried to call twice more before she sent him a series of texts.

'Hey, Joey, you didn't pick up so I thought I'd send you this!' The first message said. Joey grimaced as he read the others.

'Hoping you're well'

'Call me when you get there!'

'When is your flight? I want to be there to pick you up!'

'Luv U!' with a kissy-face emoji.

Joey's anger hadn't subsided one bit as he read the texts and decided to delete Lexa from his contacts. Before he did so, however, he got a tiny bit of revenge and typed up a quick message.

It read, 'I don't give a flying fuck whether you love me or not! We're fucking done, you slut! Don't ever call this number again, forget we ever went out, and if I ever see you in my life, you better hope I don't scream for cops to get you arrested! Fuck off!'

He felt a weight lift from his shoulders as he hit send and deleted her contact info. A few minutes later, his phone buzzed as she sent an alarmed text message that read, 'Joey, did you get hacked? What's going on? Talk to me!' before he blocked her number.

He then tossed his phone on the bed, ripped off the towel and got dressed. As soon as his shirt was over his torso, his phone vibrated. He looked at the contact info. It was Sara. Of course, the whore would call her fuckbuddy!

Joey sent Sara to voicemail and was about to shut off his phone when he got another call, this time from Anne. He sighed as he accepted this one.

"What?!" He practically barked into the phone.

"Woah!" Came Anne's voice, "I was just calling to say hi, where's all this anger coming from?"

"What do you want, Anne?" Joey said, "I'm not in the mood to talk right now!"

"Yeah, I can tell." Said Anne, frustratedly, "Listen, I just got a call from Lexa, you know, your girlfriend. She said you sent her some kind of rage text ending things and I wanted to know what was going on!"

"What's going on? Here's what's going on!" Said Joey, angrily, "I don't date whores who fuck my sister in an incestuous orgy and I certainly don't date closeted dykes who can't even let me off easy! Tell Lexa that she's free to fuck around all she wants to, now that I know she's a fucking lesbian! She doesn't have to hide it for my sake! You can also tell her that I'm not some kind of fucked up incel she has to take pity on! I can get laid on my own, thank you very much!"

"Joey...What are you talking about?" Anne asked, hesitantly.

"Seriously? You were there! You saw it all!" Joey spat out, his anger boiling. Anne wasn't fooling anyone with this fake-ass ignorance.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Anne said, "Joey, where are you? Is your flight delayed or what?"

"My flight wasn't delayed, Anne." Joey said, "In fact, the airport called me yesterday and said that I could get on an earlier flight due to a cancellation, and I was going to surprise you, but guess what? I got a bigger surprise waiting when I got home!"

"What...what kind of surprise?" asked Anne, her voice cracking.

Joey let out a low, humourless laugh, "Here, I'll show you exactly what I saw!" He said before he went into his photos and sent Anne the shots he took through the window.

He then waited until he heard a resounding gasp and a clatter. He took this as confirmation that Anne knew precisely what he'd seen. A moment or so later, he heard his sister's quivering voice.

"That...That wasn't what it looked like, Joey!" She said, her voice quacking, "Please, listen to me. It's not at all what it looks like...we..."

"You...what? You were all posing for a photo? Doing some kind of au naturel still-life? Reading comic books and watching Caligula?" Joey said, sarcastically, "Please, Anne, tell me how it wasn't what it looked like! Tell me it wasn't everyone in our family fucking like incestuous rabbits and my girlfriend 69ing my older sister!"

Silence fell over the phone, and Joey was about to hang up when he heard a soft sob from the other side. Anne was crying. Yeah, the entire family broke Joey's heart and made him the family pariah, but Anne's feelings get hurt and she's more entitled to cry!

"Do me a favour and lose this fucking number, I'm done with you all!" Joey said one last time before he hung up. He then sat on the bed and closed his eyes, tears forming.

***

Meanwhile, Anne was sitting at the kitchen table, her face in her hands, the phone on the table in front of her. Her younger sister, Sara, sitting across from her.

"What did he say?" she asked.

"He saw us!" Anne said, "He saw everyone...and he hates us!"

Sara immediately grabbed the phone and unlocked it, staring wide-eyed at the photos Anne had been sent, before she got to her feet and circled the table, wrapping her arms around her older sister.

"It'll be okay!" She said, not meaning it. How could it possibly be okay?! Joey found out in the worst way possible about their family traditions! Everyone's plans for the holidays were now ruined because he didn't come home when they'd expected him to, and Lexa just lost the best chance to join their family properly!

After a long silence, Sara could hear footsteps approaching and looked up to see her mother wearing a lovely sweater and jeans, a dazzling smile on her face. The smile faded when she saw the two girls' faces.

"What's wrong?" Asked Margie, looking at her daughters.

"It's Joey, something went wrong!" Said Sara, handing her mother Lexa's phone. She then told her everything that had just happened with Anne's call to Joey and his reactions. By the time she'd finished, Margary had sat down and was now shaking her head in dismay!

"I'm such a fool! I told them no!" She said aloud, looking up at the two girls, "Why does no one fucking listen to me?! I told them to wait until Joey got home and explain everything to him properly like we should have before he left for college!"

"I know, Mom but you can never trust John and the others! They get hard, and then they keep poking us with their rods until we cave!" Said Sara, causing Anne to burst into tears again and bury her face in her arms.

Margie then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "Did Joey say where he was?" She asked.

Both Sara and Lexa shook their heads.

Margie then took another deep breath before saying, "Call all the local hotels in the area. He's probably staying in one of them! As soon as we find him, we'll go there together! Just the three of us!"

Sara smiled but Anne kept weeping but nodded.

***

Three hours later, Joey was surfing the net, looking for flights back to his college town, when there was a knock at his door. Sighing to himself that it was probably housekeeping, he got off the bed and opened the door, not even looking out the peephole, only to get a flurry of hair and arms jump forward and wrap around him in a tight embrace. The full force of the two women was enough to knock him off his feet and they all tumbled to the ground, the two pairs of arms never leaving his shoulders.

His head hurt as it made contact with the floor and he let out a low groan as he recognized the frames of his sisters, Sara and Anne, their blonde hair making it obvious. He glanced up through their jungle of hair to see his mother, Margie, looking down at him, a sly grin creasing her mouth, her green eyes slightly watering.

Joey immediately felt a sense of dread as he tried to untangle himself from the arms to no avail. He then cleared his throat and said, "I'm finding it hard to breathe here!" which caused his sisters to loosen their grip and disengage from him, letting him stand up. He got to his feet and stepped away from them, looking for an exit, but finding none available as his mother blocked the doorway.

Finding no alternative, Joey went for the direct approach, "What are you all doing here?" He asked, his voice neutral, but his eyes blazing with anger, "And how the hell did you find me?!"

"The 'how' is unimportant!" Said his mother, "The 'why' is simple. We screwed up!"

"You screwed up?" asked Joey, sarcastically, "In what sense? The orgy or something else?"

"Both!" Said Sara, sitting on the edge of the bed, "Come, sit. We need to talk!"

"I'm not listening to anything any of you have to say unless it's 'Goodbye, Joey!'," Joey said, hastily grabbing his keys and moving to the door, sidestepping Anne and trying to move around his mother, who stepped in front of him in every direction he tried.

"Joseph Reginald O'Brien, stop moving and stop trying to leave!" Said Margie, angrily, "We're going to talk and we're going to talk about it, now! Please sit down and listen to us! We have something important to talk about!"

Joey stopped moving at the mention of his full name and took a step back, "Mom, I'm 18 years old, do you have to use my full name to get my attention?"

"Since you refused to listen to reason, yes!" said Margie, "Now, sit down and listen to us. Just listen, please, and after if you want us to leave, we will."

Joey nodded and sat in the desk chair, glaring at his sisters and mother, who all stood or sat around him. Anne was his height, at five foot seven inches tall, Sara was two inches shorter, and Margie was an inch taller than he was. His mother smiled and sat next to Sara on the bed. Anne, meanwhile, hovered off to the side, staring intently at Joey.

"First off, let's go ahead and say that we're emphatically sorry that you had to see everything we were doing like you did!" Said Margie, "Under different circumstances, it would have been a much better experience for you!"

"Would it?" asked Joey, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "Would it have been better? Sara cucked me and you were getting spit-roasted by Dad and John! How is any of that better?"

"It would have been better because you would have recognized what we were doing and likely have joined in!" Said Sara, hurriedly, "Joey, everyone in our family enjoys what we call 'family love'. It's a means for us to have sex and experiment with other family members in a safe environment, so we know how to express ourselves through love and understanding. Everyone who participates in it learns about it when they turn 18 and they're invited to join in, either at orgies like what you saw or one-on-one and occasional group sex sessions at home."

Margie nodded, "We've been doing this for generations, dating back to as early as before the First World War!" She explained, "I was told about this by my parents who were told about it from theirs. Your brother and sisters were all inducted into a family orgy after they each turned 18, and we were going to do that with you on yours, but the scholarship you received made that impossible.

"We were planning to introduce you at Christmas. I tried to convince your brother and others to wait, but they got frustrated and organized an orgy without my knowledge and I gave in and let them...well, you saw."

Joey crossed his arms and scoffed, "So, what? I should be grateful that you denied to invite me to join your fuckfest?" He said, angrily, "If me being introduced was that important, why not tell me before my birthday? Or come to my college apartment and celebrate my birthday there?"

"Patrick told us that it wasn't feasible to have your birthday at your college apartment." Said Margie, "He said it would look suspicious if the other students saw your brother, parents, and sisters enter your apartment, and then a few minutes later, hear an orgy taking place."

"Bullshit!" Joey said, "I wrote you all saying that my apartment was soundproof! That I could blast music or play Battlefield at full volume and have no one complain, and that I couldn't even hear anyone else's music. I even mentioned that I once went outside the apartment into the hall and found people having a party in the hallway and realized that someone was having a party and that I could hear music from the open doorway. The second I closed the door, the music got muffled!"

123456...8