Unexpected Fun

Story Info
Guy gets lucky hour from a stranger.
2.5k words
4.06
54.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good sexual things don't normally happen to me. I mean, I got my fair share of sex, but you know, nothing wonderful. Never does anything sexual just fall into my lap (no pun intended). Never, that was, until a couple months ago.

One night I was working late in the management building back at school. I was just done finishing one of my papers and I ventured down into the basement for a snack from one of the machines. It was almost midnight and I thought the only people in the building were me and the old security guard at the front of the building who only ever left his seat to take a leak and make some coffee. As I walked down the pseudo-gloomy hallway of the basement, past the unused classrooms and the broom closets, I could hear this strange sound. In a way, it sounded like heavy breathing (which should have tipped me off), but it also sounded like some air vent or another has sprung a small leak. It was coming from down the end of the hallway where it took a turn and ended at a series of utility rooms. Naturally, I was curious as to the source of the sound because if it was something in one of those rooms, I felt obligated to check it out and go tell the guard, lest the building do something like explode and take my education with it. I strolled down the hallway, listening intently to the sound as it grew louder. As I neared the end of the hallway, there was also the undertone of a different sound...something that sounded wet. This second sound ceased when I was but a few feet away. I strode the final few steps and turned the corner. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement, but in retrospect, I really shouldn't have been. If I had half a brain I should have expected what I saw.

I had managed to time my turning the corner exactly when this gentlemen who presumable had just been receiving a blowjob from the half-dressed girl, blew his load all over her face. I watched as he stroked his cock (not small, but not huge...about the size of my own) and let loose a few streams of good consistency cum. They shot from his cock, flew lazily though the foot or so between him and her and splattered on her face, running it lines up her nose and across her lips and cheeks. Scattered drops flew into her hair and one string fell short and dropped right onto her nicely shaped breasts. After he finished wringing his cock dry, he noticed me standing there and gave me a smile. She turned towards me as well, smile on her face. Now, I had watched cum shots a million times in porns and enjoyed them greatly. I've even delivered my share of facials and body shots. But never had I been this close to another man as he poured it onto a girl and it had me so hard so quickly that if I could bottle my energy right then it would sell better than Viagra.

"She's all yours man," the guy said as he reached down and pulled up his pants over his still-hard cock. He didn't even give the girl time to lick him clean. As he buttoned his pants, he turned to her and said, "Thanks for the blow." Then he walked away from her, past me and down the hall, smiling and nodding to me as he did. I didn't know what to do. The girl was still there on her knees, cum over her face and chest and a look of pleasure/confusion over her face. I don't know if she knew he was going to leave that abruptly or not, but neither she nor I really knew what to do now. I stared at her and figured that it was going to be my only time ever at doing something like this. She was decent looking, nothing too exciting. From what I could tell (what with her being on her knees and all) she was a short girl, about 5'1", with shoulder-length black hair, a normal (not pretty, not ugly) face, medium size tits that looked more jiggly than firm with tan lines and tiny pink nipples. Her body looked ok, although she probably had 5-10 pounds more on her than she would have liked. That she hadn't got off her knees yet, I took as a good sign. My heart was running and my cock was throbbing and I knew I had to take advantage of her right then and there.

I walked over to her and gave her a smile, which she returned. The cum was still on her face. She hadn't even bothered to wipe it off or lick it off or anything, but I didn't care. I nervously unbuttoned my pants and dropped them to the ground, letting my cock pop out. Like I said, it was about the same size of the other guys, six inches, extremely hard, a decent thickness, a wide head and hairy balls. She straightened up as I stepped closer to her and wrapped her hand around my cock. She stroked it lightly as she brought her face under it and took my balls in her mouth. As she pressed her face against the underside of my crotch, I could feel the other guys warm cum squishing between her body and mine. I let out of moan of pleasure as she sucked on my nads, first one, then the other. She would then lick them and kiss them, all while gently stroking my cock. As the cum from her face got onto my cock, balls and inner thighs, she would lick it off. All these things happened were driving me wild. I wanted to do something to her...wanted to suck her tits and fuck her pussy, but that wasn't the plan. After some more time spend on my nuts, she pulled her face away and straightened up as high as she could. Knowing what she wanted, I bent my knees a bit and allowed my cock to slip easily between her tits. She grabbed her tits and squished them over my cock. They were smooth and hot, presumably still from the tit fucking the other guy gave her. I moved my hips and began to fuck her globes in a nice, slow, rhythmic pattern, while she pinched her own nipples and pushed her tits tighter around my member. As my head appeared from her cleavage, she would lash her tongue out and lick away the precum forming there. The other guy's cum that had landed on her tits had slid down into her valley giving me some good lubrication to fuck away at her tit flesh. I pounded away at her tits, sliding easily on the other guys cum, working up my own sweat and breathing hard. I thought she was just going to let me get off that way, but when she sensed I was getting near, she pulled away, freeing my cock from her breasts and slipped her hand under my balls and pull them down. It was both pleasurable and painful, and it made me both wild and calm. The feeling of ejaculation subsided a little and my cock hardened, wanting her to finish the pleasure she had started. She brought her head in and gently liked the tip of my cock, swirling her tongue around it, while her lips opened and closed, sucking on the tip like a giant straw. Her hand continued to fondle my balls as she started to work her mouth down my cock. She first slide back and forth over one inch, then two, then so on until I had her cum covered face pressing against my pubic hairs and my cock dangling down her throat. She interspersed deep throat expeditions with fast, sloppy strokes of her mouth. Her tongue slobbered her spit all over my cock as it slipped back on forth between her lips. As she moved her upper body back and forth her tits swung and I listened to the lovely sound of them slapping against themselves and each other. As she brought me quickly towards orgasm, I couldn't help but wonder if I was going to be the last one to cum on her face that night.

Finally, I could take no more and I reach down and grabbed my cock, yanking it from her mouth. She bent backwards a bit and opened her mouth, providing me with and ample target to shoot at. I gripped my cock, stroked it twice, felt it happening, aimed and fired. Each blast of cum from my cock brought waves of pleasure through my body, almost knocking me off my feet. My aim was just as poor as the other guy as I spread it all over her face, hair, mouth and tits. I was quite proud of myself as I laid it on thicker than the other guy did and took control of the situation by shoving my cock back into her mouth so that she could like off the final drops. My cock softened while in her mouth and finally, I slipped it out of her, covered completely in her saliva. She gave me a small smile and I gave her one back, again unsure of what to do. Do I slip my pants on and leave her there? Do I help her clean up?

"Uh...so..." my face red and my heart still running. "What do we do now?"

"I don't know," she replied and she grabbed her bra and began using it as a towel to wipe the cum of her face and tits. " I was on the way to that guy's house to fuck when we stopped in here because he wanted to have a semi-public blowjob. I don't know what the hell happened."

I watched as she stuffed the bra into her pants pocket and threw on her shirt. Meanwhile, I put all my parts back into my pants where then belonged.

"Well, I've got nothing else going on, you want to come home with me and have a quick fuck?"

"Sure, why the hell not."

We left the building and walked the couple of blocks to my apartment. Once there we swung by the kitchen for a couple of beers then headed straight to the bedroom. We really didn't see the need for any pleasantries or beating around the bush so as soon as we got into the room she strip of her shirt and I made right for her tits. I massaged them hard with my hands as I ran my tongue and lips all over them tasting the remaining drying cum. She let out a few moans as she pulled my face into her chest, nearly suffocating me. With her free hand she had worked my jeans loose and pushed them to the floor along with my boxers before slipping her hand once again around my cock. She lightly stroked it, bringing it quickly to its originally hardness. With my own hands I worked off her pants and panties and slipped my hand straight onto her pussy. It was hairy, but trimmed and quite wet as I found out when I slipped a finger between her lips. Without and hesitation I slipped two fingers straight into her and got a surprised yelp. She quickly responded by tightening around the fingers and gripping my cock hardened. We worked each other's privates for only a few moments, just enough to get us warmed up. We both knew there was no "love making" to be had in that room tonight. We both just wanted a quick fuck to finish off a rather awkward situation. Besides, I had yet to even know her name. As the heat began to rise between us, she pushed my off her tits and jumped onto the bed. She immediately got on all fours and turned her ass towards me, spreading it with her hands. There was her glistening opening, waiting for me like a giant bull's-eye. I grabbed my cock, got right up behind her and slipped on in. In one solid thrust I was in and beginning a rhythm. Her body quickly caught on to my pulse and together we moved, my cock slipping back and forth within her, driving like a piston. Her tits were swinging beneath her and she held herself with one hand as she slipped the other below and rubbed her swollen clit. Part of my wanted to talk dirty and starting calling her a whore and a slut, but I opted just to grunt and moan as I clenched onto her ass cheeks and continually spread them and pushed them together. One second I would have a perfect few of her asshole with its few hairs surrounding it and my cock slipping into the more accommodating hole below and the next I would see nothing but the crack of her ass. Each passing stroke brought me closer to orgasm and after another minute of solid pounding I pulled my cock out and came on her ass. I concentrated my pumps on one cheek and watched as my cum rolled down her smooth curves into her ass crack, puddling in the little indentation her asshole made.

When I got tired of watching, I moved over to her face and grabbed her head, making her lick the remaining drops from the head of my cock. I then let go and stood there.

"Guess that's it?"

"Yeah. I suppose. I guess I'll get going now."

She stood and slipped on her panties again, not even bothering to remove any of the cum from her rear end. She ten put her pants and shirt back on while I stood there naked.

"Thanks for the fuck," she said as she walked out of my bedroom and I listened as she left my apartment. I just continued to stand there, trying to figure out if the past two hours really happened. I didn't even know the girls name and I had busted a load on her face and ass. There had been no romance at all. Not even a kiss or much of a kind word when she left. It was just a chance encounter, one like a guy like me never got. I walked around nude in my apartment the rest of the night pondering the events of that night for sometime. After a while, I realized there wasn't much to think about so I just booted up the computer and jerked off to some porn. One night a few weeks later I thought I ran across the girl in the bar, but when I made eye contact with her I could see that she had no idea who I was. Whether it was her or not really didn't matter because it brought back memories a few interesting hours that has often provided enough ammunition for jerk sessions for many months after.